Trenadrol pct question

D

drussell

Awards
I am curently doing a cycle of Trenadrol which I started on monday(log is in the cycle form.) I have PCT set up but I was wondering if I need a test booster also. I have a bottle of Divanex, so just wondering if I need this and if so when to start ond how much.

Here is the PCT I have for now

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reversitol
Powerfull EOD
EndoAmp
rhodiola

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am curently doing a cycle of Trenadrol which I started on monday(log is in the cycle form.) I have PCT set up but I was wondering if I need a test booster also. I have a bottle of Divanex, so just wondering if I need this and if so when to start ond how much.

Here is the PCT I have for now

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reversitol
Powerfull EOD
EndoAmp
rhodiola

thats a lot !!!! but looks great man.

you should look into essentials with joint support, and waxy maize as staples in you diet as well. some people suffer dry joints from dry compounds. and you also have the added bonus of BCAAs Creatine and Beta alanine in the multi vitamin.

GFH bro

you gunna log it?:bb3:

D

drussell

Awards
thats a lot !!!! but looks great man.

you should look into essentials with joint support, and waxy maize as staples in you diet as well. some people suffer dry joints from dry compounds. and you also have the added bonus of BCAAs Creatine and Beta alanine in the multi vitamin.

GFH bro

you gunna log it?:bb3:
I have some waxy maize and I am taking creatine now. I was thinking about getting some cissus for the joints as I noticed yesterday that they are kind if dry.

Any thoughts on the test booster?

Also I am logging it in the "cycle info" form

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have some waxy maize and I am taking creatine now. I was thinking about getting some cissus for the joints as I noticed yesterday that they are kind if dry.

what have your results been so far?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

You could if you wanted to run Some Stoked weeks 3-6 of pct if you want to add a test booster. You look pretty much good to go bro.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could if you wanted to run Some Stoked weeks 3-6 of pct if you want to add a test booster. You look pretty much good to go bro.

or some essentials which has creatine and joint support in it....

D

drussell

Awards
what have your results been so far?
you could look at my log in the cycle info form, but so far pretty good i think. I was up 4lbs yesterday only four days into the cycle and I only used 30mg on the first day so realy only three days. Today is a day off so I have not weighed myself today. Strength is up and I feel great. No sides yet other than being very sore, I guess I am pushing harder than I realize, its just that I do not feel tired at all at the gym. Even when the weight feels heavy I still feel like I could keep going!Strange feeling, but good! Usually I only get sore if I have taken a week off or if I really change my program.

D

drussell

Awards
or some essentials which has creatine and joint support in it....
Thanks for the input, I will do that. Any recomendations? I was going to order some Supercissus RX as my joints started to feel a little sore yesterday and I would not want that to be the sticking point for me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, I will do that. Any recomendations? I was going to order some Supercissus RX as my joints started to feel a little sore yesterday and I would not want that to be the sticking point for me.

i have conflicting thoughts on cissus, i believe it is great, however because it acts as an anti inflammatory it may very well inhibit muscle growth when taken at certain times of the day.

but you do have to realize, it wont work immediatly add some fish oil