PCT for Test E cycle

dank311

dank311

Awards
Im in my last four weeks of my Test E only cycle. For the first 6 weeks I did 500mg a week, and for the last 6 weeks I have been doing 750mg a week.

I have clomid and nolva on hand but wasnt sure if HCG is necessary for this cycle. I have read tons of FAQ's and articles, but these days there is soo much misinformation I dont know what is facts and what is just pure BS.

I originally planned just to use nolva only due to the side effects of clomid(mainly the bad mood swings, and loss of vision-my vision is already pretty bad).

I have read several times that nolvadex does have activity at the pituitary gland to increase LH and FSH, but I have also been told by some of the older vets at my gym that say HCG is the only thing that can accomplish this.

Now, again, I cant tell who is right and who is wrong or if anyone really knows what happens to a certain extent.

Does clomid or nolva have the ability to restore increase LH and FSH, thus increasing natural test production, as well as controlling estrogen during this phase?

Is HCG really neccessary for PCT on such a cycle with only test used? When is HCG neccessary?

Also have been reading about Primordial Performance testosterone recovery stack:

Could this actually be a viable replacement for HCG? I know alot of people use it for PH/DS cycles, but will it work for more potent AAS cycles that really shut you down?

Again, I been researching this for a long time all over the internet, on several forums, and a handfull of guys I know at the gym who have been using AAS for years. I still cant tell who I should believe and what sources are reliable.

How did some of your more experienced AAS users figure out what works and what doesnt? Trial and Error?

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

dank311

dank311

Awards
If clomid or nolvadex can stimulate natural test production after a cycle, how does this happen? How can these SERMS directly effect the pituitary gland to trigger LH and FSH stimulation?