Trenbolone PCT ne good?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone first off before i get in trouble id like to say this for those who have been pissed off at me in the past for not letting them know its not for me im just curious and interested or whatever.
THIS IS NOT MY CYCLE I DID NOT RUN THIS CYCLE!
A friend of mine ran a 3 month tren .5ml (injectable) EOD. his pct he told me was going to be Nolvedex XT and CLOMED. im curious because i dont think that those are proper pcts, and i cant seem to get any answers so ill ask again.
What are good PCT's besides those if those are good PCTS, they are NOT FOR ME just so i may let my close friend know that he shouldnt be using what he is he should purchase whatever he needs, so please let me know what i should tell him cuz idk enough about tren to tell him if he is wrong or right so i come to the people on here so please let me know any of your input ASAP! thank you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why doesn't he post?

2nd there is enough info on here with search to answer your question.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
he doesnt post cuz he doesnt use ne of these sites just gets his info from his brother who i also think isnt right but hey w.e, and whenever i have searched ive found only articles on cycles but nothing including the PCTs so thats why i created this one