Nolva and Resveratrol for PCT enough ??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I have some Nolva on hand and just ordered some more. I was going to try Reversitol for PCT after my Epistane cycle but was concerned it may not be enough. I've decided to stick with what works and go with 3-4 weeks of Nolva at 20 mgs a day. I found some resveratrol alone and am thinking of throwing that in around week two. Does this look like it will be good enough ?? Thanks guys.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you would still want to throw in a test booster around week 3,.. I am no expert though.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
start the reversitol during week 3 of the nolva if anything. Please note that I do not like ATDs in this situation, great for an otc only pct though. I think a Trans Res. based t-booster would do better in this instance with the nolva.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Forget to add that I'll be using Zinc at 50 mgs a day too. This has helped a lot in the past when coming off a test cycle. It also works as a mild AI.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
start the reversitol during week 3 of the nolva if anything. Please note that I do not like ATDs in this situation, great for an otc only pct though. I think a Trans Res. based t-booster would do better in this instance with the nolva.
I'm not going to be using Reversitol, it'll be Resveratrol by itself. I got a bottle of that plus 60 ml of Nolva cheaper than a bottle of Reversitol alone.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to be using Reversitol, it'll be Resveratrol by itself. I got a bottle of that plus 60 ml of Nolva cheaper than a bottle of Reversitol alone.

Lol, true that, plus the 60ml will last you 2 cycles.

run them both together.

goodluck.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
LOL, sorry I read reversitol, my bad :eek:

HEARTLESS

Awards
I imagine you would still want to throw in a test booster around week 3,.. I am no expert though.
a good 6oxo around then would probably do the job from my understanding.. Im about to start a epi cycle as well and I will be doing reversitol...nolva... and then 6oxo during my pct with cycle support better to safe then not safe enough!:food:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
a good 6oxo around then would probably do the job from my understanding.. Im about to start a epi cycle as well and I will be doing reversitol...nolva... and then 6oxo during my pct with cycle support better to safe then not safe enough!:food:

6-oxo and reversitol for PCT? and nolva?

More is not better, 6oxo and rev contain AIs. i don't know what you doing, and i bet you don't even know yourself.

:think:

HEARTLESS

Awards
6-oxo and reversitol for PCT? and nolva?

More is not better, 6oxo and rev contain AIs. i don't know what you doing, and i bet you don't even know yourself.

:think:
What are you saying? im all ears, is this a bad setup? ut uh!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you saying? im all ears, is this a bad setup? ut uh!
Resversitol already contains 2 AI,s and 6 oxo is another AI so you really do not need 3 AI,s in your pct that is what I believe he was saying.:)