4 wk on/4 wk off/4 wk on cycle PCT

R

Ryno250

Awards
Guys,

I am planning on running a 4 week on, 4 week off, 4 week on cycle of SD/Pheradrol followed by long time off.

I'm struggling with what to do for the first 4 week off PCT in between the two cycles.

I plan to take Tamox at 40/20/20/20.

What else could/should I add for the in between PCT?

For the final PCT, I will add 6-oxo starting week 3 and taper down. Alos Lean FX starting day 15, and of course the standard liver, blood pressure stuff.

Thanks!

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
you really shouldn't do what I think you are doing here...

4 on 4 off 4 on then PCT???!!???

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no back to back cycling, this is unwise man.

cycle, PCT, cycle, PCT sounds apealing BUT you wont get the results you desire and will yo-yo the hell outta your hormones making sides MUCH more likely to emerge and present themselves.

Those PCT supps take their own toll as well so essentially youll be taking a toll on your system for over 16 weeks.

Dont do it man, if anything run your cycle for 6 weeks BUT you will likely still be doing to much considering the two methyls your choosing to run together... thats harsh as it is for 4 weeks. good luck with your choice but i wouldnt proceed as planned.

R

Ryno250

Awards
Thanks for the input guys.

On the Cycle Info section, the winner hands down with 229 votes for best cycle length was "4 weeks on 4 weeks off, 2 times in a row."

Did I miss the mark and misinterpret what that means? This is what I tried to describe.

Please clarify for me,
Thanks again!

R

Ryno250

Awards
Guys,

I noticed that poll was from 2004...may be outdated. I'll take your advice and take more time between the 4 weekers.

Thanks.