Epi cycle - b!tches? moans? complaints?

Pork Grind

Pork Grind

Awards
hey what's up. so i'm planning on running a cycle of epi here shortly and I was hoping you guys could critique this and give me a hand. I've read tons of posts and threads and there's tons of info, so I'm doing my best here. haha.

Pre Load
Hawthorne Berry

Cycle
Epi @ 20/30/30/40
Cycle Support
Protein
Milk Thistle (up for suggestions here especially)

PCT
SERM (if I can figure a way to get my hands on some, maybe someone can offer some advice. any other suggestions are welcomed here)
Post Cycle Support
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Xtreme

Please note that I really could use the advice dealing w/ the PCT. There's so much crap about it on this site that it's borderline overwhelming...or i'm just stupid. haha. Also, if anyone can suggest some other products rather than the above listed that could help me save some money, please do.

Personal info
about to be 23
5'10"
200 lbs
lifting for approx 5yrs.
diet (as of now) - i'm trying to bulk up, so I'm eating approx 3500 - 4000cals, 300 - 400prot, and as little fat as possble. i'm out in the desert eating MRE's and whatever else I can get my hands on, so I'm doing the best I can here. Pretty much sucks though. Thanks for the help

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle(CS) should really be preloaded and included throughout cycle and PCT...when it comes to the liver and heart I don't ever mess around(when it comes to PH's),better safe than sorry...right

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle(CS) should really be preloaded and included throughout cycle and PCT...when it comes to the liver and heart I don't ever mess around(when it comes to PH's),better safe than sorry...right
Absolutely. Cycle support is a must IMO.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
for a SERM google research supplies.....the RESEARCH site I found was INNOVATIVE....connecting the DOTs, it was a good safety NET.....for tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex).

I preloaded with milk thistle and fish oil (helps the shoulder, too), and am on my 2nd week of EPI at 30mg. At 40mg I'm gonna start the cycle support. That way I'll have enough for another round of EPI in the spring, and not hafta buy more CS.

I'm just gonna low-dose the nolva and run it with RESTORE, which covers cortisol, estrogen rebound and test boost, and take that with Z-force, which is ZMA with tribulus. But the nolva was $40, restore $36-ish, and Z-force was around $10. I'm also gonna start in with some creatine-monohydrate.

I also take a multi-vit, and AAKG with crystal-light "energy-rush" packets you add in a bottle of water for pre-WO, especially after pushing thick oil sludge all day.

And a quick review.....So far after only two weeks everything is firmer, I don't get sore hardly at all, and progress in the gym is climbing steadily. Even after work all the other guys are boo-hooing they're sore but I'm ready to hit the gym. And I get a goofy/giddy feeling shortly after taking my epistane. I love it, and can't wait to hit 40mg, maybe even 50.

Good-luck!!
clever, lol

anyways start the SERM and add in the PCS on week 3(seems to be the sweetspot to start boosting your natural test)

good luck with the cycle :)

Pork Grind

Pork Grind

Awards
I preloaded with milk thistle and fish oil (helps the shoulder, too), and am on my 2nd week of EPI at 30mg. At 40mg I'm gonna start the cycle support. That way I'll have enough for another round of EPI in the spring, and not hafta buy more CS.
So if you're waiting until the 3rd week to start CS, are you just taking the milk thistle and fish oil for weeks 1 and 2? Also your reply was pretty clever bro. Haha.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!! You figured the first two weren't in order, I hope.

I'm sticking with the fish oils and milk thistle all through the cycle and PCT, too, and for $5 each for like 120 caps at Wal-mart I'll probably stay with them for awhile.

I also read its a good idea to take Epi then wait an hour or two before taking CS or milk thistle, or vice versa, so I've been doing that as well.

Pork Grind

Pork Grind

Awards
Wicked man, I appreciate that. You having any good gains or bad sides?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Wicked man, I appreciate that. You having any good gains or bad sides?
Bad sides are I don't wanna stop!!

Seriously, I'm hooked on these "things" now.....

I actually have stretch marks on my biceps. Very faint, but there.

Reps and weight are up, muscles feel firmer and fuller, can't wait to bust into the gym every night and do some damage!!

All good and no bad so far!! And I'm on week 3 @ 40!!