Decabolen cycle and PCT

sand lift

sand lift

Awards
I have been reading and seaching on the net and I think I have my cycle and PCT ready and I wanted to see if you guys that have been around a while could let me know what you think.
I am 6'1 200lbs. and have been lifting 5-6 days a week for a long time now and seem to have stopped growing on just protein alone.

Cycle
Decabolen -- 2 Caps a day
kre-alkalyn -- 2 Caps a day
Milk Thistle -- not sure on the correct amount of this (I have read 1.5 grams all the way up to 5 grams as a normal dose???)
Along with protein, fish oil, multi-vitamins, and NO-Xplode.

PCT
Milk Thistle -- same as above
Inhibit-E -- 3/2/2/1 caps a day

The inhibit-e is what was recomended by CTD Labs to take for a PCT. Any advice would be great.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think you might want to consider a serm like nolvadex or clomid.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading and seaching on the net and I think I have my cycle and PCT ready and I wanted to see if you guys that have been around a while could let me know what you think.
I am 6'1 200lbs. and have been lifting 5-6 days a week for a long time now and seem to have stopped growing on just protein alone.

Cycle
Decabolen -- 2 Caps a day
kre-alkalyn -- 2 Caps a day
Milk Thistle -- not sure on the correct amount of this (I have read 1.5 grams all the way up to 5 grams as a normal dose???)
Along with protein, fish oil, multi-vitamins, and NO-Xplode.

PCT
Milk Thistle -- same as above
Inhibit-E -- 3/2/2/1 caps a day

The inhibit-e is what was recomended by CTD Labs to take for a PCT. Any advice would be great.

these people obviosly know nothing about nomeclature in organic chemisty nor do they even know their products.

their 2 "different" strands are actually the SAME EXACT THING

i would make sure you use Cycle support for your liver BP and cholesterol, and i personally if it were to use it i would do 3 caps. but thats just me ive ran both compounds.

if you run inhibit E run it along side Clomid because this compound will infact shut you down.

do your research. and may the force be with you!!!:cheers:

oh and dont use NO xplode, the stims in there will raise your BP just like the Steroid your going to use will .

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
these people obviosly know nothing about nomeclature in organic chemisty nor do they even know their products.

their 2 "different" strands are actually the SAME EXACT THING

i would make sure you use Cycle support for your liver BP and cholesterol, and i personally if it were to use it i would do 3 caps. but thats just me ive ran both compounds.

if you run inhibit E run it along side Clomid because this compound will infact shut you down.

do your research. and may the force be with you!!!:cheers:

oh and dont use NO xplode, the stims in there will raise your BP just like the Steroid your going to use will .
what do you mean it will "shut you down"?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean it will "shut you down"?
natural testosterone production will shut off and you will not produce much if any testosterone.

this is the reason we employ post cycle therapy in the like of Clomid with PCS and with an AI

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
ooooo ok......wont the Inhibit-E stop you from shutting down?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it is a combo of 3 methylated steriods very harsh for a experienced never mind a newbie. I would never run this compound myself. It will shut you down hard because your body is going to stop producing test on it's own after this mega cocktail of steriods.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because it is a combo of 3 methylated steriods very harsh for a experienced never mind a newbie. I would never run this compound myself. It will shut you down hard because your body is going to stop producing test on it's own after this mega cocktail of steriods.
it looks like 3 different, but its only hdrol and superdrol. the superdrol they tryed tricking us by using 2 different nomeclatures for the same compound.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it looks like 3 different, but its only hdrol and superdrol. the superdrol they tryed tricking us by using 2 different nomeclatures for the same compound.
You sure this is what I have found.

Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition
$99.99 $59.99 -- Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition
Purchase Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition

Product Description:
* Myotrophic Muscle Developing Agent * Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one Decabolen: The first Halodrol, Superdrol, Phera-Plex Super Stack.

Superior Muscle Developing Agent For Increased Lean Mass!
Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one

Decabolen by CTD Labs in the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent anabolic compounds. Decabolen contains the same actvie ingredients as found in: 1 Box of Halodrol 50 30ct, 1 bottle of Superdrol 60ct, and 1 bottle of Phera-Plex 60 ct.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (Halodrol-50) is the best size and strength gaining supplement currently sold that is not outright illegal or overly toxic. Most people will notice an immediate and positive change in size, strength, and workout recover time within 72 hours of initiating use and the vast majority of users will notice that they are gaining size and strength which each and every workout while using Decabolen. Along with marked increases in strength and muscle belly size users of Decabolen should see an immediate and substantial increase in aerobic capacity and endurance manifesting itself through the ability to do increased reps, sets or cardiovascular exercise. Many users will also experience slight decreases in adiposity, especially around the mid-section and flank.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (Superdrol) was designed to have it all, achieving only the best attributes with minimal side effects. You can expect to see dramatic and steady gains in strength measurable from one work out to the next! The gains are very dry and lean, which means that you are going to make steady and strong gains without the excess water weight.

2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera-Plex) is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. Because it is a pheromone, 2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is unlike most compounds you may be familiar with. Take the androgenic effects: while it has most of the positive effects of highly androgenic compounds increased strength, hardening of muscles, vascularity, pumps, and ability to focus it does not contribute noticeably to aggression, to the contrary, in fact. The side-effects are minimal. Make up your own mind whether the increase in libido is a welcome effect.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Decabolen Blend 45mg
2-a(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 5mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg

Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules daily in a 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 4 weeks continuously without an 8 week break.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You sure this is what I have found.

Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition
$99.99 $59.99 -- Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition
Purchase Decabolan 60cp by CTD Nutrition

Product Description:
* Myotrophic Muscle Developing Agent * Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one Decabolen: The first Halodrol, Superdrol, Phera-Plex Super Stack.

Superior Muscle Developing Agent For Increased Lean Mass!
Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one

Decabolen by CTD Labs in the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent anabolic compounds. Decabolen contains the same actvie ingredients as found in: 1 Box of Halodrol 50 30ct, 1 bottle of Superdrol 60ct, and 1 bottle of Phera-Plex 60 ct.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (Halodrol-50) is the best size and strength gaining supplement currently sold that is not outright illegal or overly toxic. Most people will notice an immediate and positive change in size, strength, and workout recover time within 72 hours of initiating use and the vast majority of users will notice that they are gaining size and strength which each and every workout while using Decabolen. Along with marked increases in strength and muscle belly size users of Decabolen should see an immediate and substantial increase in aerobic capacity and endurance manifesting itself through the ability to do increased reps, sets or cardiovascular exercise. Many users will also experience slight decreases in adiposity, especially around the mid-section and flank.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (Superdrol) was designed to have it all, achieving only the best attributes with minimal side effects. You can expect to see dramatic and steady gains in strength measurable from one work out to the next! The gains are very dry and lean, which means that you are going to make steady and strong gains without the excess water weight.

2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera-Plex) is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. Because it is a pheromone, 2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is unlike most compounds you may be familiar with. Take the androgenic effects: while it has most of the positive effects of highly androgenic compounds increased strength, hardening of muscles, vascularity, pumps, and ability to focus it does not contribute noticeably to aggression, to the contrary, in fact. The side-effects are minimal. Make up your own mind whether the increase in libido is a welcome effect.

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
Decabolen Blend 45mg
2-a(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 5mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg

Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules daily in a 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 4 weeks continuously without an 8 week break.

thats not the write up i saw... but in this case it is 3, but the first compound is a mis nomer, and its far from the right nomenclature for phera.

2a-(17a-methyl............ if its written as 2a,17a, then by all meand should be DI methyl.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is what i found

Decabolen by CTD Labs is the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent compounds.

Nutritional Information

Each serving of 1 Decabolen capsule contains:
Decabolen 35mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-supplement-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
2a, 17a-dimethyletiollocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 5mg

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule & Water.

Decabolen Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules daily in a 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 4 weeks continuously without an 8 week break.

Warnings: This product is a potent mixture of dietary ingredients that may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your health care professional before using. Discontinue use immediately if you have any adverse side effects. Keep out of reach of children.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is what i found

Decabolen by CTD Labs is the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent compounds.

Nutritional Information

Decabolen 35mg

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule & Water.

Decabolen Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules daily in a 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 4 weeks continuously without an 8 week break.

Warnings: This product is a potent mixture of dietary ingredients that may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your health care professional before using. Discontinue use immediately if you have any adverse side effects. Keep out of reach of children.

obviosly there are discrepensies in labels, and write ups..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is what i found

Nutritional Information

Decabolen 35mg

obviosly there are discrepensies in labels, and write ups..

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be better to take 1 pill a day for about 1 week than bump it up to 2 pills a day for the last 3 weeks?...or just 1 pill a day for the howl 4 weeks?....

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be better to take 1 pill a day for about 1 week than bump it up to 2 pills a day for the last 3 weeks?...or just 1 pill a day for the howl 4 weeks?....
I think you should start with something mild like havoc or h-drol

HEARTLESS

Awards
x3 Better to take the time and see how your body reacts.. time is your best friend.. if you dont get the results you want maybe this could be a topic for round 2 :) you def dont want to have a bad experience, especially your first time

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I see your point....Q? if you were to take Anabolic Xtreme PCT
instead of Inhibit-E how many pills would you need to take a day? and each week?.....O and this is the best web site I've been to! you all are very helpful!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your point....Q? if you were to take Anabolic Xtreme PCT
instead of Inhibit-E how many pills would you need to take a day? and each week?.....O and this is the best web site I've been to! you all are very helpful!
Never have used the AX PCT but I would take as directed and right here at www.nutraplanet.com would be the best place to get it.:)

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
cool.. hay when you take decabolen how should you take it one in the morning one in the afternoon ? or at night? or what?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool.. hay when you take decabolen how should you take it one in the morning one in the afternoon ? or at night? or what?
Just do not take it to late as it can cause people to have sleep problems.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just do not take it to late as it can cause people to have sleep problems.

i agree, ive seen a lot of people having trouble sleeping when taking these.

is this your first cycle, what were ur previous cycles, have you ran either of these compounds alone?

and what did u decide on taking?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I've tried T bomb 2 and T3 but that's it..I am thinking of doing a cycle of decabolen we will see. if I do this is what I will do...
decabolen 2 pills a day 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon with it I will take (for my liver) Dandelion milk thistle burdock artichoke and kelp. and for PCT same as above but with Anabolic Xtreme PCT dont know when I will do it but I think I've got all my bases covered what do you all think?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried T bomb 2 and T3 but that's it..I am thinking of doing a cycle of decabolen we will see. if I do this is what I will do...
decabolen 2 pills a day 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon with it I will take (for my liver) Dandelion milk thistle burdock artichoke and kelp. and for PCT same as above but with Anabolic Xtreme PCT dont know when I will do it but I think I've got all my bases covered what do you all think?
Both your support supps and pct are seriously lacking for this steriod cocktail. You will be real sorry if that is your plan.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
crap.. what about Cycle Support by Anabolick Innovations to ad to my support supps and for PCT maybe Clomid by cilo sports instead of or with Anabolic Xtreme PCT?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crap.. what about Cycle Support by Anabolick Innovations to ad to my support supps and for PCT maybe Clomid by cilo sports instead of or with Anabolic Xtreme PCT?

cycle support is a good way to start. if i were to run this i would do a number of things.

first i would get cycle support. Clomid, Aromasin (or aPCT) and PCS. then i would get a bottle of hdrol and heres why so stay with me.

Because Decabolen is a stack of Hdrol and Sdrol you cannot run it for too long. so i would run 2 pills a day of decabolen for 3 weeks, then i would run HDROL (CEL) at 3 caps a day,

this will make the cycle continue with Hdrol (which will be kicking in by the time you stop decabolen) and you will continue gains with hdrol when the gains with sdrol normally stop

NEW CYCLE FORMAT

Pre Cycle:7-10days
1 scoop CS

Cycle: numbers represent the caps used not the mg
Decabolen 2/2/2/0/0/0
Hdrol_________/3/3/3
CS- 2 scoops per day

PCT:
Clomid- 100/50/50/50
aPCT- 3 caps a day (last few days of PCT taper down)
PCS- 4 caps a day (2cap AM, 2capPM)

i really hope u use this layout if you decide to cycle, but please research and understand that these compounds can adversely effect the body.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
if I do a cycle than I will do that ^^ but I have some Q's
1 I know that with the Hdrol I will get better gains but is it a must have? I mean cant I just run the Decabolen for the 4 weeks than PCT? the gains probably wont be as good but will it be that bad to run Sdrol for 4 weeks?
2can you link me to the aPCT and PCS
3 on the Clomid is that how many mg to take a week?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support would be enough for the supports. PCT is going to need a SERM here no question. This is a very harsh compound that will shut you down very hard.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle support is a good way to start. if i were to run this i would do a number of things.

first i would get cycle support. Clomid, Aromasin (or aPCT) and PCS. then i would get a bottle of hdrol and heres why so stay with me.

Because Decabolen is a stack of Hdrol and Sdrol you cannot run it for too long. so i would run 2 pills a day of decabolen for 3 weeks, then i would run HDROL (CEL) at 3 caps a day,

this will make the cycle continue with Hdrol (which will be kicking in by the time you stop decabolen) and you will continue gains with hdrol when the gains with sdrol normally stop

NEW CYCLE FORMAT

Pre Cycle:7-10days
1 scoop CS

Cycle: numbers represent the caps used not the mg
Decabolen 2/2/2/0/0/0
Hdrol_________/3/3/3
CS- 2 scoops per day

PCT:
Clomid- 100/50/50/50
aPCT- 3 caps a day (last few days of PCT taper down)
PCS- 4 caps a day (2cap AM, 2capPM)

i really hope u use this layout if you decide to cycle, but please research and understand that these compounds can adversely effect the body.

just do this, dont use decabolen for 4 weeks,....

do the above.

or just hdrol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
k but I cant find this aPCT and PCS? link?
You need a SERM for pct. If tou want to run Post Cycle Support with the SERM that would be fine run the POst Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps both a.m. and p.m.

POST CYCLE SUPPORT

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
"You need a SERM for pct. If tou want to run Post Cycle Support with the SERM that would be fine run the POst Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps both a.m. and p.m."
isn't Clomid going to work? it is a SERM right?

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
Thanks, I just started and have no-xplode. I was crazy jacked up today. I will only take it if needed but try not to touch it till the cycle is over.:food:

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
What would you all recomend I take after the cycle? To minimize loss of gains.

I also picked up liver armour.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you all recomend I take after the cycle? To minimize loss of gains.

I also picked up liver armour.

shoot me a PM with all your questions including the cycle you want to do, ill help you out.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
do you start your PCT right after your cycle or do you wait a Lil while because the H-drol is still working if so how long?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you start your PCT right after your cycle or do you wait a Lil while because the H-drol is still working if so how long?
You start the day after the last steriod dose.:thumbsup:

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
I have gained a few pounds in the first week.. nice

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
Pct

Would a good pct be reversitol by iforce after a decabolen 4w cycle? :food:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would a good pct be reversitol by iforce after a decabolen 4w cycle? :food:
No I would run a SERM that is 3 steriods in one. You could run Resversitol or Post Cycle Support along with the SERM. But you really need a SERM here bro.:thumbsup: