Been to the doctor!

tacoreaper

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and I hope I don't get too flamed here for my stupidity! I'm 42 yrs. 170 lbs. From here on out I'll do cliff notes so as not to put you guys to sleep.

2002-2005 did pro hormones androsteindione and diol 250mg to 500mg off and on.

Never did pct therapy after anyone of my cycles.

Still lifted but used protein and creatine and good diet for about 6 or 7 months after stopping with hormones.

Been lifting off and on since but never really got into like before.

I've gotten heavy in midsection and chest looked more like breast but thought it was due to fat.

Started lifting 6 months ago hard and leaned up pretty good,heres where i get stupid ... started a cycle of h-drol from CEL with no preload of milk thistle,hawthorne berry or saw palmetto (SP) and no cycle support while on and for pct I just used 6 oxo for a month.

My tits didn't go away totally ... there is muscle throughout chest but down by the nipple area it is soft. the nipples aren't puffy and don't itch but I have been to a doctor and he said I have some breast tissue there but not enough to be concerned about ...WTF!

I asked him if there was anything I could take to reverse the problem and he said plastic surgery. If that is all I can do then I'll leave them alone.

My question is, is there something I can take to reverse my problem? I keep hearing about Nolva and clomid and other names that people use when things get ugly, I'm guessing when the tits appear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tacoreaper

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well you could use nolva if it is actually breast tissue. a low dose maybe 10-20mgs ED until it diminishes. however, it could be just chest fat. in that case a couple runs of napalm would do the trick.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Like bigpapa said, it could just be chest fat. I would suggest leaning up and be absolutely sure you have real gyno before attempting a gyno reversal protocol.

With that said, Nolva will not reverse gyno, it will only prevent it's progression. To reverse gyno you will need Letrozole, an aromatise inhibitor. You can get it from a research chemical supplier. Begin dosing as follows: .5mg for the first day and increase it by .5mg each day till you reach 2.5mg.

Day 1: .5mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg

Stay at 2.5mg dose till your gyno is gone. Then stay at this dose for a few more days to ensure all traces are gone. Then taper down the same way you tapered up.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

Afterwards you may be at risk for estrogen rebound so you will need to take Nolva at 20mg for a week then 10mg for a week then completely off.

Hope this helps.

(All credit goes to C Bino from *******.com forum for this info)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well, if he HAS gyno, yes letrozole would be the way to go. if he doesnt have like a lump about the size of a dime under his nipple or in his chest, it is most likely chest fat and nolva can reduce the estrogen related breast tissue and napalm can strip the fat. if he does have a lump, letro would be the way to go.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
well, if he HAS gyno, yes letrozole would be the way to go. if he doesnt have like a lump about the size of a dime under his nipple or in his chest, it is most likely chest fat and nolva can reduce the estrogen related breast tissue and napalm can strip the fat. if he does have a lump, letro would be the way to go.
Yes, you are correct, sir.

Nolva will definitely help if you dont have full blown gyno.

tacoreaper

Awards
Yes, you are correct, sir.

Nolva will definitely help if you dont have full blown gyno.
Hey guys thanks for the info ... I don't have any lumps under my nipples and no fluids coming out either. I also did the test where you lie down on your back and take both of your thumbs and squeeze both sides of your nipple to see if there is any lump or tissue and there is none. Wooo Hooo!

Bigpapa you most certainly could be right in that it is chest fat. I've leaned down quite a bit and am on a very clean diet lots of cardio and lifting. I do have a little more to lose in mid section but you can definately see my stomach muscles as opposed to when I first started. That is why I was concerned and with the doctor saying I had more tissue there then I should you can see my concern. I'm going to keep the cardio going strong and clean diet. I'm going to take the napalm and see what that does first.

I want to thank you guys again for the info ... very much appreciated.

Also thank you ABNRanger for your info.

Tacoreaper