Havoc and Cortisol Control

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Is a cortisol control product highly recomended for Havoc PCT?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
If you are trying to skim out on cort control product. You can try mega dosing some vitamin C.

Vitamin C: This vitamin, mainly known for it's anti-oxidant properties, may also have some anti-cortisol effects. A study done by Stone entitled "Effects of Vitamin C on Cortisol and the Testosterone: Cortisol Ratio" showed a decrease in cortisol levels in 17 junior elite weight lifters. This study also showed that the individuals taking Vitamin C (an extra gram a day) improved their testosterone:cortisol ratio by over 20%. This type of decrease in cortisol can lead to increased muscle and connective-tissue hypertrophy and enhanced recovery from training. Since Vitamin C also decreases your chances of suffering from a cold or flu infection by 30% (14) and may aid in collagen synthesis, it would be wise to take some extra vitamin C when involved in an intense weight-training program.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
If you are trying to skim out on cort control product. You can try mega dosing some vitamin C.
I have the cash for a cort control product. I'm just trying to figure out the most needed items. I'd rather not buy something that isn't truely needed.

mitbar

Awards
get anabolic pump or lean extreme to help with cort control during pct. personally i like lean extreme by designer supps. have used it many times and had great results.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
get anabolic pump or lean extreme to help with cort control during pct. personally i like lean extreme by designer supps. have used it many times and had great results.
X2...I like LX on about week 3 of pct....add in Stoked or PCS and have a great natural test boosting cortisol control stack....great help in keeping gains as well!

Good luck with the cycle!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever read ANY other havoc pct thread?
Yes, Rugger! LOL! I have a whole 7 weeks planned out. I'm just looking for any missing links before I start. Can we be friends, please? :drunk:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Is a cortisol control product highly recomended for Havoc PCT?
In any steroid cycle during pct, you will have high cortisol due to low test levels. This is when you want to control cortisol. You want to protect any new muscle you have gained, not destroy it. You don't want to eliminate it completely, but you do want to keep it from getting sky high. Third week of pct is a great time to start it. There are several good ones out there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In any steroid cycle during pct, you will have high cortisol due to low test levels. This is when you want to control cortisol. You want to protect any new muscle you have gained, not destroy it. You don't want to eliminate it completely, but you do want to keep it from getting sky high. Third week of pct is a great time to start it. There are several good ones out there.

i've been wondering this for awhile maybe you can help Technically Testosterone is going to be lowest at start of PCT becaust the PCT need some time to work which means your cortisol levels could be higher due to the lower test. So why not run cort protection from day one when test is lowest

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2...I like LX on about week 3 of pct....add in Stoked or PCS and have a great natural test boosting cortisol control stack....great help in keeping gains as well!

Good luck with the cycle!
I always use a cortisol product during pct and I agree Stoked or Post Cycle Support would work well here.:)

mrtattoo330

Awards
i'm not sure if i want to you lean xtreme or lean fx myself