Need help on a PCT

NORCAL

Awards
In a couple weeks I'm going to do a cycle of Methy 1-d, and Methyl Masterdrol(with 1-GH1) and was wondering what would be the best PCT for this cycle. I've done a lot of research and come up with a plethora of different findings such as Clomid, Nolvadex, Raloxifene and Fareston for a serm. But then LG recommends I take formadrol, and even then others say Post Cycle Support so I'm a bit confused.

I was hoping some more experienced and educated users would lend me some advice on which PCT would be the best on this cycle(also should I stack multiple supps?). Also, any other supplements that would be recommended for liver protection?

Also, is the cycle I'm running so mild it doesn't even need much of a high powered PCT so I could possibly use solely Novedex XT or Formadrol?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
If MMv1 take Nolva and PCS like this:

Nolva
20/20/20/20

PCS
0/0/4/4/4/4

If it is V2...then either formadrol or PCS will suffice :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In a couple weeks I'm going to do a cycle of Methy 1-d, and Methyl Masterdrol(with 1-GH1) and was wondering what would be the best PCT for this cycle. I've done a lot of research and come up with a plethora of different findings such as Clomid, Nolvadex, Raloxifene and Fareston for a serm. But then LG recommends I take formadrol, and even then others say Post Cycle Support so I'm a bit confused.

I was hoping some more experienced and educated users would lend me some advice on which PCT would be the best on this cycle(also should I stack multiple supps?). Also, any other supplements that would be recommended for liver protection?

Also, is the cycle I'm running so mild it doesn't even need much of a high powered PCT so I could possibly use solely Novedex XT or Formadrol?

i was not a fan of methyl 1 d, but i still did formadrol for the PCT, i dont think your gunna need a serm for this IMO

PCS and 6oxo i think would work great. or PCS and Novedex XT

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i was not a fan of methyl 1 d, but i still did formadrol for the PCT, i dont think your gunna need a serm for this IMO

PCS and 6oxo i think would work great. or PCS and Novedex XT
Agreed 100% here M 1-D is not a steriod and the same is true for methyl masterdrol. No SERM is needed Post Cycle Support at 2 caps a.m. and p.m. should be good bro. Let us know how you make out.:)