first cycle - sanity check

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys - need some feedback on my plan. I've never done a PH before, so let me know what you think.

I've decided to give Epistane a try. Not looking for a miracle, just something to give me an extra boost - maybe 5-10 solid lbs along with some strength gains. Here's my list:

14 days pre-cycle - milk thistle or liv52 - which one?

week 1 - epistane 10 + liver support
week 2 - epistane 20 + liver support
week 3 - epistane 30 + liver support
week 4 - epistane 30 or 40 + liver support

I'm thinking of just using Reversitol for PCT. Should I start it at week 4, or just after the cycle?

I know this looks fairly basic, but I think my Epistane dosing seems pretty modest, so it doesn't seem like I would need much more (feel free to blast me here...)

I should probably mention that for some reason my libido has been a bit low lately. I'm currently on my second week of Stoked, and have only noticed minimal benefits. I'm almost 38yrs old, so maybe just a natural decline in test? :think: Don't know...

Anyway - thanks for any info - this is a great site...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I just finished an epi run 2 weeks ago. I am using reversitol with good results thus far. I did an hdrol run in March. Now I am working up the ladder so to speak. Whatever, On hdrol my libido and strength went through the roof(kept 8 pounds of muscle, I believe). On epi, my libido remained largely unchanged, and strength didn't go up much. Put on 10 pounds, we'll see what I keep at the end of pct.
My thinking is you should start with hdrol, even though epi is considered mild, hdrol is even milder,.. and you can definitely get away with reversitol on hdrol.
Good luck,,.. and welcome!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys - need some feedback on my plan. I've never done a PH before, so let me know what you think.

I've decided to give Epistane a try. Not looking for a miracle, just something to give me an extra boost - maybe 5-10 solid lbs along with some strength gains. Here's my list:

I'm thinking of just using Reversitol for PCT. Should I start it at week 4, or just after the cycle?

I know this looks fairly basic, but I think my Epistane dosing seems pretty modest, so it doesn't seem like I would need much more (feel free to blast me here...)

I should probably mention that for some reason my libido has been a bit low lately. I'm currently on my second week of Stoked, and have only noticed minimal benefits. I'm almost 38yrs old, so maybe just a natural decline in test? :think: Don't know...

You will also want to run a BP support supp throughout cycle and PCT just to be safe(IMO)....

Hawthorne Berries for BP or Cycle Support(which has everything you will need support wise[or something similar]) will work

Reversitol is a descent supp...I have never used it but have heard pretty good feedback on it. Boncsott is right though.....
it probably won't be enough for epistane PCT...everyone is different

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bonscott and partyman - thanks for the info - you guys rock :head: !! I've actually changed my mind and now plan on giving hdrol a try instead. I'll also include the BP support as well. Dunno when I'll start my cycle yet, but it'll be another month or so.

Thanks again...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bonscott and partyman - thanks for the info - you guys rock :head: !! I've actually changed my mind and now plan on giving hdrol a try instead. I'll also include the BP support as well. Dunno when I'll start my cycle yet, but it'll be another month or so.

Thanks again...

H-drol is a good choice for a beginning cycle. As for the question about using Resversitol in week 4 that would be no start the pct the day after the last steriod dose.:)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H-drol is a good choice for a beginning cycle. As for the question about using Resversitol in week 4 that would be no start the pct the day after the last steriod dose.:)

Cool - thanks pem! The fewer pills I have to swallow in one day, the better :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i would say cycle support only because it will help BP as well as liver, because BP tends to spike on cycle.

you wont really see much at 10 mg epi, i would say run it at 30/30/40/40, 30-40 mg tends to be the sweet spot for people i know pems sweet spot was 40mg.

PCT you can do Reversitol, but wait until the day after the cycle,

Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75 is also a great beginer cycle!!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would say cycle support only because it will help BP as well as liver, because BP tends to spike on cycle.

you wont really see much at 10 mg epi, i would say run it at 30/30/40/40, 30-40 mg tends to be the sweet spot for people i know pems sweet spot was 40mg.

PCT you can do Reversitol, but wait until the day after the cycle,

Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75 is also a great beginer cycle!!!

Thanks crazyfool - I was planning to run my hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75 - but since it's my first one, maybe the first two weeks at 50 would be better. So you recommend just running cycle support (preload and on cycle) instead of the liv52 + hawthorne? Cycle support has milk thistle in it, which I read in another thread can somehow reduce your gains. Is this something to consider?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazyfool - I was planning to run my hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75 - but since it's my first one, maybe the first two weeks at 50 would be better. So you recommend just running cycle support (preload and on cycle) instead of the liv52 + hawthorne? Cycle support has milk thistle in it, which I read in another thread can somehow reduce your gains. Is this something to consider?

well it has hawthorn which will help BP . and it has things for cholesterol in it as well..

as far as reducing gains, i dont think thats an issue.