AIs - AnabolicMinds.com

AIs

  1. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    AIs


    Can using AIs shut you down and cause estrogen rebound? Can they cause gyno?

  2. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Can using AIs shut you down and cause estrogen rebound? Can they cause gyno?

    no, possibly, no

    estrogen rebound can be due to a nimber of things, i personally dont feel AIs are responsible for em, but other people do.
  3. Advanced Member
    partyman43's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    388

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    no, possibly, no

    estrogen rebound can be due to a nimber of things, i personally dont feel AIs are responsible for em, but other people do.

    Agreed....however i believe it can kind of depend on which ones and how much(IMO)
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Agreed....however i believe it depens on which ones and how much

    id never use letro, that is one that i personally believe will cause rebound, all others, probably not. especially the steroidal inhibitors.
  5. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Can using AIs shut you down and cause estrogen rebound? Can they cause gyno?
    No

    Yes

    Yes


    6-bromo gave me a gyno flare-up about a week after I was done using it. It all depends on the AI.
  6. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Can using AIs shut you down and cause estrogen rebound? Can they cause gyno?
    IMO, you need to be more specific. What aromatase inibitor(s) do you have in mind and what is the purpose it is going to be used for (IE, pct)?

    Some AIs have been reported as having mild anabolic properties and rebound is possible IMO (this is why tapering is utilized).

    Anyway, like I said, what do you have in mind.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No

    Yes

    Yes


    6-bromo gave me a gyno flare-up about a week after I was done using it. It all depends on the AI.

    which isomer, and what doses? what product, and what else were u using? what did u use it after?
  8. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    which isomer, and what doses? what product, and what else were u using? what did u use it after?
    Rebound Reloaded @ moderate dosage. I tapered down at the end. I used ATD afterwords to try to get rid of the gyno, but it didn't work. I ran a cycle of Epidrol in Feb and that zapped it.
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Rebound Reloaded @ moderate dosage. I tapered down at the end. I used ATD afterwords to try to get rid of the gyno, but it didn't work. I ran a cycle of Epidrol in Feb and that zapped it.

    hmmm thats interesting, from what ive seen on 6bromo it seems to get rid of estrogen related breeast tumors.......

    what was the moderate dose that you used.
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hmmm thats interesting, from what ive seen on 6bromo it seems to get rid of estrogen related breeast tumors.......

    what was the moderate dose that you used.
    I don't remember. 2-3 caps. It was a year or so ago.
  11. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't remember. 2-3 caps. It was a year or so ago.

    flax in itself is estrogenic. but who knows.
  12. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    How about an Epistane/Formestane alternating pulse cycle, in 2 week intervals?
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in