Final H-Drol Check

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
( it wouldnt let me post this in the PCT forum)

Had another post, and have been doing some hardcore reading over the past month. First I had decided to take H-drol on a cut, but after some opinions from people I learnt that is a stupid idea.

Stats-

21% BF ( should be lower by the end of the month after my cut)
6'1

Suggested I did a recomp, so Im gonna go that route.

Do I really need a SERM for H-Drol? Every where I read either says yes or no, and I have seen alot of logs without it. I still have some chest fat which sucks but hopefully at the end of this cut it should go down more.

PRELOAD for 2 Weeks with Cycle Support, 1 scoop or 2?

Also heard it might be a good idea to take vitamin -c and DHEA.

H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75/75
multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

PCT-

Post Cycle Support
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme at Day 14 of PCT( I guess it got changed to LEAN FX? )

Probaly will get sizeon and superdump 250 as well

I just need some reasuring as I dont want to eff anything up on my first cycle. Plan on keeping my calories around 3k. ( I like the way the lean mass scivation diet looks).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive also heard good things about dhea being added too a hdrol cycle. So i think im going to add dermacrine

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of cycle support/day. 1 in am and 1 pm. Also run it during cycle.

beginer81

Awards
I was planning very similar cycle but was thinking reversitol for pct. any thoughts?
I was planning same pct but now rethinking every thread contridicts another

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
yea man i feel you i change my mind about pct every other day.

im gonna stick with this one because Ive seen a number of people use somethign similar

beginer81

Awards
Hows this sound replace post cycle with reversitol but keep same 6 oxo and lean xtreme
there similar prices trying to get a feel if the reversitol is better as it has the 6-bromo

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I was planning very similar cycle but was thinking reversitol for pct. any thoughts?
I was planning same pct but now rethinking every thread contridicts another
Post cycle support has trans res in it!!

dcf143

Awards
( it wouldnt let me post this in the PCT forum)

Had another post, and have been doing some hardcore reading over the past month. First I had decided to take H-drol on a cut, but after some opinions from people I learnt that is a stupid idea.

Stats-

21% BF ( should be lower by the end of the month after my cut)
6'1

Suggested I did a recomp, so Im gonna go that route.

Do I really need a SERM for H-Drol? Every where I read either says yes or no, and I have seen alot of logs without it. I still have some chest fat which sucks but hopefully at the end of this cut it should go down more.

PRELOAD for 2 Weeks with Cycle Support, 1 scoop or 2?

Also heard it might be a good idea to take vitamin -c and DHEA.

H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75/75
multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

PCT-

Post Cycle Support
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme at Day 14 of PCT( I guess it got changed to LEAN FX? )

Probaly will get sizeon and superdump 250 as well

I just need some reasuring as I dont want to eff anything up on my first cycle. Plan on keeping my calories around 3k. ( I like the way the lean mass scivation diet looks).

looks good.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Will I see any results if I keep my calories between 2500-3000? Or should I try for more?

Eagleman003

Awards
I am about to start a 50/50/75/75/75 H-Drol cycle as well. What will the addition of DHEA and Viatmin-C accomplish?

spartan55

Awards
I read your H-drol check up post and its looks solid just had one question tho. In your PCT did you only run Post Cycle support for the first 2 weeks before starting on the 6-oxo?

Thanks, Brett

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
until it runs out

whoops sorry yea i plan on runnign it the entire time during pct or until the bottles gone

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Will I see any results if I keep my calories between 2500-3000? Or should I try for more?
based on your stats and your goals i would shoot for 2500 and do a lot of cardio, if your not gonna do a lot of cardio then drop it down to 2200. your diet has to be 100% spot on. everything you eat has to be CLEAN CLEAN foods. no slackin off. best of luck!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck! I have similar body build... looking foward to seeing how this works for you.. are you going to be doing a log?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, i would get some pcs if i were you!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck! I have similar body build... looking foward to seeing how this works for you.. are you going to be doing a log?

thanks dude, yea im gonna go with a log. I havent decided if Im gonna do a solo stack of levi/dcp first or just go ahead and incorporate it into my h-drol stack, but I will def get a log up

Im just trying to get my diet 100% spot on first before I commit to the cycle, still making ajustments here and there and this past weekend has not been good for me ( thanksgiven hah).

and im gettin some pcs grilla dontcha worry :bruce2:

beginer81

Awards
I am bout to order for my hdrol cycle got all pct organized then i was suggested this stack
any thoughts????

i Have done a couple epi cycles before was going to do solo hdrol but
i have researched and cause there both methyl products was un sure but heard great results from it

any feedback would be great

h-drol 25/50/50/50
m-drol 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/ 20/ 30

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude, yea im gonna go with a log. I havent decided if Im gonna do a solo stack of levi/dcp first or just go ahead and incorporate it into my h-drol stack, but I will def get a log up

Im just trying to get my diet 100% spot on first before I commit to the cycle, still making ajustments here and there and this past weekend has not been good for me ( thanksgiven hah).

and im gettin some pcs grilla dontcha worry :bruce2:

FASHO!! lol

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
I'm thinkin about doing a hdrol run myself. on the 6oxo, wouldn't it be better to start it with the hire dosage at teeter off. It's a natural test booster, so it's there to boost natural levels. Just a question

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ive seen both run. im probaly gonna go 300/200/200/100/100

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
I've ran it mid cycle before, where I did a pyramid increment.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Question: why the tapering up and then down on the 6-oxo?

Eagleman003

Awards
in reading this thread.

M-drol following h-drol is dumb in my opinion. First off you will get results better if you solo both of them individually around 6 months apart from each other. Second bridging is not worth it in terms of sides vs net gains. I would do H-drol first - M-drol second.

Cutting on a PH is dumb. Cut naturally using an ECA stack and then bulk up with a hormonal supplement. It is harder to build muscle then it is to lose fat. Therefore its better to use a PH to build muscle and lose fat naturally on your own. I would check my log on BB.com I am running H-drol now an started week 3.

PCT should do 6-oxo tappering down to 100 mg. You do not want estrogen rebound

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
in reading this thread.

M-drol following h-drol is dumb in my opinion. First off you will get results better if you solo both of them individually around 6 months apart from each other. Second bridging is not worth it in terms of sides vs net gains. I would do H-drol first - M-drol second.

Cutting on a PH is dumb. Cut naturally using an ECA stack and then bulk up with a hormonal supplement. It is harder to build muscle then it is to lose fat. Therefore its better to use a PH to build muscle and lose fat naturally on your own. I would check my log on BB.com I am running H-drol now an started week 3.

PCT should do 6-oxo tappering down to 100 mg. You do not want estrogen rebound
im not sure who said anything about using m-drol? while bulking and takign a PH obviously nets a higher gain of muscle, cutting while "on" allows you to maintain strength and muscle as well as leaning you out while on a caloric deficit. the 6-oxo is tappered down to 100?

i think you got your threads mixed up lol