Estrogen rebound

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
After an 8 week run of mass fx/hdx2, I ran 6-oxo and tappered down with novedex xt. This was roughly a year ago today. Don't need to hear criticism, as I am much more educated then before. I kept my estrogen too low for too long and I feel I have experienced some rebound. My body fat jumped up, and I lost a reasonable amount of my strength. Any suggestions or advice to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Wait, are you sure it's estrogen rebound and not just a change of excercise habits? And are you sure it's not just age? Are you a teenager? Lots of factors..

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
After an 8 week run of mass fx/hdx2, I ran 6-oxo and tappered down with novedex xt. This was roughly a year ago today. Don't need to hear criticism, as I am much more educated then before. I kept my estrogen too low for too long and I feel I have experienced some rebound. My body fat jumped up, and I lost a reasonable amount of my strength. Any suggestions or advice to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated.
thats a hell of a presumption. . . just because u gained some weight and lost some strength doesnt mean its estro rebound:hammer:

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
Its not a change in exercise habits, as i have had same lifting program since day 1. Yes I vary and switch things up within same program to shock muscles. Yes I am 18, and no its not from my age. The thing is I didn't just gain some weight. I had lost almost 10 pounds but my body fat jumped. My strength had dropped considerably. Also there is no way its my diet, as it has been in check and the same. Maybe its not rebound, but its all that I could think of, thank you for replying

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, someone will know what to do lol. goodluck

crazilyfter42

Awards
If you feel it might be an estro rebound than go to the doc and get a blood test. If your estro levels are high than chances are it may be. But even than it can't be said to be totally true because you don't have baseline levels before your symptoms occurred. I don't think any kind of AIs are a good idea to take at your age either. People are not totally sure of the side effects associated with doing so.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not a change in exercise habits, as i have had same lifting program since day 1. Yes I vary and switch things up within same program to shock muscles. Yes I am 18, and no its not from my age. The thing is I didn't just gain some weight. I had lost almost 10 pounds but my body fat jumped. My strength had dropped considerably. Also there is no way its my diet, as it has been in check and the same. Maybe its not rebound, but its all that I could think of, thank you for replying

life factors should be considered,

how was your eating habits #1
what about daily stress?
Sleeping?

all these things can cause an increase in cortisol which will eat muscle and add body fat .

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it were estro rebound, what would one do to take care of it?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it were estro rebound, what would one do to take care of it?

lower estrogen, because its high, ATD 50MG EOD for a week-2 weeks then last few days 25mg ED then off...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you would have gotten it too low with what you took, so IMO, it is not rebound.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you would have gotten it too low with what you took, so IMO, it is not rebound.
So 8 weeks of hyperdrol at 5 caps/day, after finishing jumping right onto novedex xt at 4 caps/day for 2 weeks then 3caps/day for 1 week etc... until 1 week of 1 cap/day in addition to 6-oxo would not slaughter estrogen enough for a rebound affect?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 8 weeks of hyperdrol at 5 caps/day, after finishing jumping right onto novedex xt at 4 caps/day for 2 weeks then 3caps/day for 1 week etc... until 1 week of 1 cap/day in addition to 6-oxo would not slaughter estrogen enough for a rebound affect?

in my opinion i would have to say no,

6-BrAd- will only inhibit 62-74%
ATD- will inhibit it about 72%
6oxo, will have no effect on estrogen levels it will just block aromatization.

and if you taper it down, and then stop it will contiue to be blocked for 3-4 days and then slowly get back to normal, but a low normal.

so i dont think its an issue,.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
No, we are not talking adex or letro here. These are weak otc products.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, we are not talking adex or letro here. These are weak otc products.

by no means, are they weak, they are not as effective, in fact i would actually consider them slightly better due to the fact that they dont inhibit too much estrogen

also this maximum inhibition is at full dose 1mg and 2.5 mg for adex and letro respectivly

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
in my opinion i would have to say no,

6-BrAd- will only inhibit 62-74%
ATD- will inhibit it about 72%
6oxo, will have no effect on estrogen levels it will just block aromatization.

and if you taper it down, and then stop it will contiue to be blocked for 3-4 days and then slowly get back to normal, but a low normal.

so i dont think its an issue,.
just wondering where these figures were from?? 62-74%, 72%. . . . .are these figs based on a dosage protocol, or is that the total active effect of a maximal dose? and if so, do u happen to know what this maximal effective dosage is?? thanks in advance

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
by no means, are they weak, they are not as effective, in fact i would actually consider them slightly better due to the fact that they dont inhibit too much estrogen

also this maximum inhibition is at full dose 1mg and 2.5 mg for adex and letro respectivly
I would not rely on any otc product for anything other than hdrol. Not worth it IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wondering where these figures were from?? 62-74%, 72%. . . . .are these figs based on a dosage protocol, or is that the total active effect of a maximal dose? and if so, do u happen to know what this maximal effective dosage is?? thanks in advance
i cant tell you the exact dose other then for formestane adex and letro and ATD, these are based on pharmacological doses, 1mg adex 2.5 letro 250mg 2x a week injected IM formestane

from experience i can say 50-100 for 6bromo . but i have yet to find exact numbers,

those numbers are related to % inhibition of aromatse,

if you want the studies ill post em, ive posted them like everywhere.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i found out that 2.0 micromolar is how much it take for bromo to to its job, so we now need molecular weight (365.305) of it and we can use this site to help convert it to milligrams...
40 milligram equals how many micromolar? - Yahoo! Answers

i dont think that site is right actually
well micromolar(one millionth of prefix molar) would be a concentration, which would need to be multiplied by a volume amount to arrive at a mole amount. once at the mole amount it can then be converted into grams via multiplying by formula mass. So where ever those numbers came from its talking about the 6-bromo being in solution, check for the volume.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now when you say 6-oxo will block aromatization, does that mean if I ran 6-oxo with mass fx, it would disable any unwanted increases in estrogen that could possibly occur?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now when you say 6-oxo will block aromatization, does that mean if I ran 6-oxo with mass fx, it would disable any unwanted increases in estrogen that could possibly occur?
yupp

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so how would any other AI have an advantage over 6-oxo. For instance when people talk about hyperdrol, there is always the assumption of large increases in strength. Why would 1 cause better strength gains over another.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 alpha- and 6 beta-bromoandrostenedione (2.0 microM) were also shown to block estrogen synthesis in 5 tumors.

thats all it said i believe

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
If you put it this way then I think his testes might be lazy lol. Can I even say testes?

ATD's always worked for me but I don't abuse it.