Help... running H-drol

COBRAfan67

Awards
Im about to start my first PH cycle. going with H-drol for 5 weeks... 50/50/75/75/75. Need help with PCT.

Im taking Cycle Support a week before I start cycle. Then running the h-drol with cycle support for the 5 weeks.

My PCT Im going with is...
-Post cycle support
-Inhibit-E
-Reduce XT
-Novedex?? Do I need it?

I think I have it all covered.... I need someone to help me out with the dosing. When to take which supplement and what not. Im 21yrs old, 6'1 210lbs. First H-drol cycle... 50/50/75/75/75. Someone please help me with the Dosing. And any supplement changes, better products, etc. Thanks alot

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start my first PH cycle. going with H-drol for 5 weeks... 50/50/75/75/75. Need help with PCT.

Im taking Cycle Support a week before I start cycle. Then running the h-drol with cycle support for the 5 weeks.

My PCT Im going with is...
-Post cycle support
-Inhibit-E
-Reduce XT
-Novedex?? Do I need it?

I think I have it all covered.... I need someone to help me out with the dosing. When to take which supplement and what not. Im 21yrs old, 6'1 210lbs. First H-drol cycle... 50/50/75/75/75. Someone please help me with the Dosing. And any supplement changes, better products, etc. Thanks alot

Always good to preload CS for 2 weeks prior to starting H-drol dosages....

PCS take recommended dosage(2 caps am, 2 caps PM)...

I personally don't think you need the nolvadex:head:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E and Novadex are the same thing. (ATD) You don't need both.

Although I think you should always have a SERM on hand, (Like NOLVADEX--Tamoxifen Citrate) you could probably just get away with Post Cycle Support. The Reduce XT is a nice touch to keep cortisol under control.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Hopefully a SERM wont be necessary, but what doses should I take the Inhibit-E, and when? And when do I take the Reduce XT? How long is the PCT?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PCT should be at least 4 weeks.
Post cycle support like partman said, 2 caps am, 2 caps pm. I also like the addition of the cort control. If you do run a serm by chance, I would run cycle support along with it during pct.