PCT help

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
So I have had this bottle of Spawn for a week and a half and im getting itchy. I know its classified as one of the "Harsh" Ph's so I need a SERM right? I dont know the rules of the forum so can somone plz PM me?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yes you need a serm for pct. You also need cycle support for pre, during and post cycle ( 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm), along with post cycle support for test recovery(2 caps am and 2 caps pm) and I would also run a good cortisol control product.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to run cycle support or post cycle support, there are other options out there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to run cycle support or post cycle support, there are other options out there.
it's not a bad product though (not saying you were saying that) it has most of what someone will need pre-post and during cycle, instead of buying everything seperately. but you can use other things as you stated.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I have not used cycle support, so I can't credit nor discredit it. I have used Reversitol for my cycle of Omnevol, worked great for me. But, from a lot of the post or threads in here, you will probably see the majority leaning towards Nolvadex as SERM. Bottom line, do some research, and make sure you execute a good plan for your PCT. I don't know all the science of what you are cycling with, but it can never hurt to have a SERM. As it is said, better to have and use it, than to wish you had.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Ditto, and you want cycle support protection even during pct because of the serm.