My test is broken

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went on a cycle of trenadrol this summer and used AX Advanced PCT and pSarm for my PCT. After I was finished my sex drive never came back, I tried paravol and Alpha Drive to try to kick start it and still no luck. I went to the doc to get some blood work done and had him check my test... It was 1.31!! Normal range is 1.75-7.81, Im almost 24, so I should be on the upper end of that. He put my on 5mg of androgel a day, that helped for about 2.5 weeks, now I'm a month in and the drive is going away again. Is there anything I can do? If I run a nolva/clomid type PCT will that get my boys up and running again? Any help is greatly, GREATLY appreciated.:box:

crazilyfter42

Awards
Some guys in the anti aging forum have had success running clomid for restart. Being pretty young I would think you would have a good shot at restarting. Low dose for about 6 weeks might work. I know it always restarts me quickly after a cycle but I never used it for a restart so long afterwards like you would be. This is why people need to run a proper pct. You should consult your doctor on this question.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u shouldnt of used the alpha drive it has a weak steroid in it

look into IDS PCT tabs

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some guys in the anti aging forum have had success running clomid for restart. Being pretty young I would think you would have a good shot at restarting. Low dose for about 6 weeks might work. I know it always restarts me quickly after a cycle but I never used it for a restart so long afterwards like you would be. This is why people need to run a proper pct. You should consult your doctor on this question.
I thought AX PCT and pSarm was enough PCT. Obvoisly AX didn't live up to their claims and now I'm paying for it in not a good way. Anyone else out there with extensive PCT knowledge have anything to add to help me out? Anyone thinking AX Advanced PCT is a substitute for Nolva/Clomid think again.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought AX PCT and pSarm was enough PCT. Obvoisly AX didn't live up to their claims and now I'm paying for it in not a good way. Anyone else out there with extensive PCT knowledge have anything to add to help me out? Anyone thinking AX Advanced PCT is a substitute for Nolva/Clomid think again.

its not a substitute its an addition to.

it does however work very well for weaker compounds, but a lot of this depends on persons ability to recover, some people could have ran that PCT without a problem some coulda had a problem and some have ran no PCT with no problem. it all comes to individuallity, look into IDS PCT tabs they work wonders, and its not to expensive.

or go for the research chems and do 25mg clomid everyday for 6-8 weeks,

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping you can get going again, but our bodies are pretty crazy. It might seem like crap right now man, but dont lose faith. Follow these guys tips, also hit up he anti-aging forum like crazy was talking about. The body can recover from many things, it might take awhile, but regardless how lazy the bear is, you poke it enough with a stick and its gona swipe ur face off.

Just keep trying, avoid HRT if you can, its usually a one way trip.... but if you cant fix it, thats where your headed with these wacked out docs.

would HCG be a good choice to use in this situation?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am hoping you can get going again, but our bodies are pretty crazy. It might seem like crap right now man, but dont lose faith. Follow these guys tips, also hit up he anti-aging forum like crazy was talking about. The body can recover from many things, it might take awhile, but regardless how lazy the bear is, you poke it enough with a stick and its gona swipe ur face off.

Just keep trying, avoid HRT if you can, its usually a one way trip.... but if you cant fix it, thats where your headed with these wacked out docs.

i would say moderate doses, 1000ius E3D along with an AI to help off set any additional aromatization that will occur, also a DHT blocker like finisteride, to keep DHT levels low because as test rises so does DHT.

ill check this thread again in the morning, imma hit the sack,

crazilyfter42

Awards

/
I think he would be better off w/ just clomid. Hes young enough that it should restart him. But if that did not work than HCG may be the next step.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the support Zero, much appreciated

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/
I think he would be better off w/ just clomid. Hes young enough that it should restart him. But if that did not work than HCG may be the next step.
I'm probably going to go with clomid. Do you think I should take the IDS PCT tabs on top, or anything else? (Rebount XT, Activate, or other supposed "test boosters")

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to go with clomid. Do you think I should take the IDS PCT tabs on top, or anything else? (Rebount XT, Activate, or other supposed "test boosters")

clomid 25mg ED for 6-8 weeks, and IDS PCT tabs either EOD or ED depending on how it effects libido

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
It would have been better to use AX/pSarm like a week after your initial PCT. OTC PTC isnt the best route to go when you feel heavily suppressed during cycle. You may want to Clomid dosed between 12.5-25mg a day everyday for 2 months. There are some good threads on people having success with this method. After that I would let you hormones rest for about a month and if you still dont feel things are better you may want to try dermacrine I heard it has helped people a lot.

I have been off a Jungle Warfare + epi cycle for like 3 months now and I am still kinda shut down. I am just as young as you. I have not tried clomid but I am going to order some soon if things dont get better. I wanted to be patient and let my body recover naturally. One thing that has worked for me in the past is 3 caps of regensen in the morning and 3 caps of novedex xt at night. My libido went throught the roof and even when I was off my libido was extremely high until I went on the cycle I mentioned above.

I was at vitamin shoppe the other day and I found liquid Activate (not literally but it have the same extract as Activate with 2000mg per serving) on sale it was like 2 bucks for 15 servings so I bought one for the hell of it to see if it compared to Activate. I took my first dose sublingually last night. I will keep you posted.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clomid 25mg ED for 6-8 weeks, and IDS PCT tabs either EOD or ED depending on how it effects libido
Thanks again, I'm starting to calm down some. Would that be ED if libido isn't good, EOD if it is?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, I'm starting to calm down some. Would that be ED if libido isn't good, EOD if it is?

EOD if libido isnt where you want it to be while on PCT TABS, if its ok then use it ED.

just because the lower your estrogen the more it can effect libido. so an every other day dosing can be in line, if your libido isnt how you want it.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I would not take anything else along w/ the clomid. Why complicate things? You do not need anything else just let the clomid do its job. I don't think ids pct tabs are a bad product but my problem w/ them is that they are a proprietary blend. Meaning we do not know everything that is in them and their exact dosing. I have heard that they may also be spiked w/ clomid but that is just a rumor. Also the dosing scheme that crazyfool lined out for you w/ the clomid is good. Run that and report back and let us know our results. Make sure you get bloodwork!

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May be splitting hairs here... but, does it matter if I take the clomid in the morning or at night?

crazilyfter42

Awards
Nope, if it causes you any sleeping problems than dose it in the morning. But I have never heard of it doing that.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool, night it is, thanks again. I'll post results as they come.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows it working for you buddy?

if you taking just 50 mg, do it at night,