6 week epi sdrol Pct

relentless90

Awards
I recently ran a nice epi sdrol bridge. I was going for 7 weeks but sdrol was making me feel pretty shitty , testicular prostrate pain , and lethargic as hell . So i decided to just cut it short and go into pct , i gained a solid 10 lbs keeping in ming from 240 to 250 , while increasing strength on my core lifts. Since i cutting it short all i have now is 2 bottles of nolva on hand. Picking up creatine tommarow and weight gainer and I3c if my store carries it . I plan on ordering inhibit e , and a nice nonhormonal stack. Any suggestions on stack ? i want t maintain strength or increase strength through pct . I will be eating as many calories as i was while being on while throwing in some extra fats healthy of course.
Plan so far

Finish up cycle support 1 scoop through pct
Saw P for prostrate 1 pill ed
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Inhibit E 0/0/50/75/50/25
Creatine
High Calorie lowering carb uping fat intake

Non Hormonal
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3caps/3caps/3caps/3caps
Activate Xtreme or Mass Fx 0/0/4 caps/4caps/4caps/4caps
Stoked 0/0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps

Suggestions please , any input on stacks to help

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently ran a nice epi sdrol bridge. I was going for 7 weeks but sdrol was making me feel pretty shitty , testicular prostrate pain , and lethargic as hell . So i decided to just cut it short and go into pct , i gained a solid 10 lbs keeping in ming from 240 to 250 , while increasing strength on my core lifts. Since i cutting it short all i have now is 2 bottles of nolva on hand. Picking up creatine tommarow and weight gainer and I3c if my store carries it . I plan on ordering inhibit e , and a nice nonhormonal stack. Any suggestions on stack ? i want t maintain strength or increase strength through pct . I will be eating as many calories as i was while being on while throwing in some extra fats healthy of course.
Plan so far

Finish up cycle support 1 scoop through pct
Saw P for prostrate 1 pill ed
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Inhibit E 0/0/50/75/50/25
Creatine
High Calorie lowering carb uping fat intake

Non Hormonal
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3caps/3caps/3caps/3caps
Activate Xtreme or Mass Fx 0/0/4 caps/4caps/4caps/4caps
Stoked 0/0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps

Suggestions please , any input on stacks to help

max out hyperdrol X2 and activate Xtreme would be awesome IMO

relentless90

Awards
So how would you run that ? it would be ok with bromo , atd, and nolva combined ? I really like activate and want to try it , hyperdrol has had some huge reviews with mass fx .. Anyone tried stoked and had results ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how would you run that ? it would be ok with bromo , atd, and nolva combined ? I really like activate and want to try it , hyperdrol has had some huge reviews with mass fx .. Anyone tried stoked and had results ?
no this would be your stack after you do PCT, like the Day after PCT is over youll run that stack

2 bottle max out,
1 bottle hyperdrol X2
2 bottle Activate Extreme

dose max out and activate extreme ED, and HDX2 EOD

this will be another 50-60 days and your gains will keep coming.

relentless90

Awards
oh i never heard of max out before ,
So
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Inhibit 0/25/50/75/50/25
Basic Supplements

Week 5 run max out , acitvate , hyperdrol
Add lean xtreme here or during pct ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh i never heard of max out before ,
So
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Inhibit 0/25/50/75/50/25
Basic Supplements

Week 5 run max out , acitvate , hyperdrol
Add lean xtreme here or during pct ?
lean Extreme in PCT at week 3, and DO NOT go up to 75 mg of inhibit E

do 50 mg EOD till the end.

relentless90

Awards
all right man , lean x week three , is there a better cortisol control product ? so inhibit week 2 50 throughout till end

only thing i read about max out having AA and fishoil and omegas are a huge part of my diet my only fats basically peanut butter and such all natural omega

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all right man , lean x week three , is there a better cortisol control product ? so inhibit week 2 50 throughout till end

only thing i read about max out having AA and fishoil and omegas are a huge part of my diet my only fats basically peanut butter and such all natural omega

well how much fishoil do you take,

remember most people get way more omega 6 then omega 3 in their diet,

if you take like 4-6 g fishoil youll be ok. especially if your eating things like almonds and peanut butter and safflower oil as your fat sources,

relentless90

Awards
4 grams a day , i didnt know even if a slight amount would really hurt the effects of AA , thanks for all the help guys i have a pretty solid non hormonal cycle lined up after pct ..

Has anyone expirenced the testicular pain / prostrate pain , errection and urinating at times , while on sdrol i have ran epi hdrol and tren for 8 weeks with proper support and no such pains at all , this time only 1 week into sdrol i have had some pains , is this normal ? its mainly in the mornings at night i feel great about 6 hours after my last dose , running 20mg , along with cycle support , extra dose saw p , b6 at 200mg for prolactin progesterone support, flax seeds heard helps with prostrate ... any input since you guys know your stuff

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 grams a day , i didnt know even if a slight amount would really hurt the effects of AA , thanks for all the help guys i have a pretty solid non hormonal cycle lined up after pct ..

Has anyone expirenced the testicular pain / prostrate pain , errection and urinating at times , while on sdrol i have ran epi hdrol and tren for 8 weeks with proper support and no such pains at all , this time only 1 week into sdrol i have had some pains , is this normal ? its mainly in the mornings at night i feel great about 6 hours after my last dose , running 20mg , along with cycle support , extra dose saw p , b6 at 200mg for prolactin progesterone support, flax seeds heard helps with prostrate ... any input since you guys know your stuff

that has to do with prostate. get a DHT blocker and use some DIM or I3C on cycle, estrogen plays a role in it too

relentless90

Awards
so would you say i should finish my last week of my cycle staying at 20mg or pct time ? what kind of dht blacker ? thanks alot man for all your help

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so would you say i should finish my last week of my cycle staying at 20mg or pct time ? what kind of dht blacker ? thanks alot man for all your help

life extention natural prostate.

theres another one, but im on bed rest right now i woke up and my back was mad ****ed up and couldnt walk (i slefpt wrong) and im on like 5 vics and a perc, all taken in the last 12 hours. soo im kinda not moving right now to get the one that i have thats really good.

ok found it online

solaray prostate blend sp-16

thats the one im using.

relentless90

Awards
dam man sorry to hear that .. i will look into it . but would you say to stay with the cycle and complete it , or stop and start pct? it might just be a mental thing while thinking superdrol is such a harsh substance

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dam man sorry to hear that .. i will look into it . but would you say to stay with the cycle and complete it , or stop and start pct? it might just be a mental thing while thinking superdrol is such a harsh substance
tough call to make because im not a doctor and i dont know the severity of it. id say start the DHT blocker, or get some finisteride , and call the doctor

how long into the cycle are you? and how long you have left.

relentless90

Awards
second week into superdrol , i am just going to call it quits and save superdrol for another cycle and go into pct .. better safe then sorry

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
second week into superdrol , i am just going to call it quits and save superdrol for another cycle and go into pct .. better safe then sorry
good call

i thought it was like week 5 or something because u were doing epi first,

maybe im just really confused i duno

relentless90

Awards
ya i ran a bridge with epi , 4 weeks epi nicely dosed at 50mg (only way i get results ) then 3 with sdrol at 10 20 30