Beginners sample OTC PCT for mild PS/PH'S

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Pre-requisites: Always have your P.C.T. on hand before you start your cycle. No matter what you should have a serm on hand for just in case you have any sides that are not expected.

For a methylated compound you will need something to protect your liver, like cycle support.

Non-methyl compounds you may not need something to protect your liver, you must be warned that un-methylated compounds can sometimes be toxic.

Sample PCT:

1 Sustain Alpha by PP: 4-5 pumps everyday after your last day on cycle.

1 Toco8 by PP: two scope a day, starting same day as Sustain Alpha.

1 anti-cort product (My faves are endoamp by PP or lean xtreme by DS):
dosing depends on product. should be started 1 to 2 weeks in to P.C.T.

1 PCS by AI: four caps a day split in to 2 separate, but equal doses. Starts same day as Sustain Alpha.

1 Activate Xtreme by DS: two capsules twice a day. starting at the end of week 4 of P.C.T.

AI by any company (I prefer 6oxo): start in second week of P.C.T. Start low and pyramid up and then back down. Ex: 6oxo (100/200/300/200/100)
1 ZMK by MST: four caps at night (avoid milk or calcium about an hour to 2 hours before taking). Start taking same day as Sustain Alpha.

Description: Call me over doing it, but i would rather be safer then sorry. I feel this touches on all aspects of your PCT that you would need to bring the boys back.

Supplements Recommended for after or during PCT:
These are a few of my fave supps just for health and over all well being.

Noxidant by RPN: This is used for all the free radicals that will be created during and after your cycle.

Reverse by IBE: This is to help with aging, free radicals, and a little more pct.

DCP by RPN: This helps to keep fat off (if you used a cutter/recomp compound).

Cordygen5 by MST: This will help to get you back to your peak in cardio.

ZMK by MST: This will help with test support, sleep, and cardio.

Hope this helps guys

If anyone has any advice hit me up!

-GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
this should help you guys who keep asking questions about how to run a pct!

so enjoy!!

Thanks
GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Bump to find out what people think?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
not complete with all supps that can be used, but definetly not bad. just not complete.

what would you say i am missing so that i can make this more complete? Im trying to make it so that we get less "what should my pct look like for hdrol" type questions.

Thanks
GJJ

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would you say i am missing so that i can make this more complete? Im trying to make it so that we get less "what should my pct look like for hdrol" type questions.

Thanks
GJJ
reversitol, 6oxo, things like gaba, MACA, Fenugreek,

insulin potentiaters (so you can eat more calories during PCT and keep fat gain minimal)

complete AI list. wit profile back ups, which each one does, why its important, where to add it. ect.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
reversitol, 6oxo, things like gaba, MACA, Fenugreek,

insulin potentiaters (so you can eat more calories during PCT and keep fat gain minimal)

complete AI list. wit profile back ups, which each one does, why its important, where to add it. ect.
I like this and will add it in.

as for the other products you have made reference to, I think you think I am making a list of products for pct. I am actually making a complete P.C.T. protocol. I dont see reversitol to be all that great. Again, this is a sample P.C.T. protocol. Yes, it is over done, but i like to be safer then sorry.

Thanks for your help
GJJ

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like this and will add it in.

as for the other products you have made reference to, I think you think I am making a list of products for pct. I am actually making a complete P.C.T. protocol. I dont see reversitol to be all that great. Again, this is a sample P.C.T. protocol. Yes, it is over done, but i like to be safer then sorry.

Thanks for your help
GJJ
reversitol has a place in PCT, there are a few things wrong with it, but not much.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
otcpct.com is basically the complete source for OTCPCT. he alwso is starting to put up plans for different compounds.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
otcpct.com is basically the complete source for OTCPCT. he alwso is starting to put up plans for different compounds.

unfortunately, i feel his PCT protocol is very weak. He has some very good ideas, but not finished in my opinion.

I would not recommend that pct to any of those compounds except for 3-ad.

Thanks
GJJ

PyroLifter

Awards
Any particular reason starting the cortisol blocker at the start of pct ?
I always thought it was best added after the end of week two.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason starting the cortisol blocker at the start of pct ?
I always thought it was best added after the end of week two.

ur right. my bad i didnt realize i did that.

thanks for letting me know!

Thanks
GJJ

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, i feel his PCT protocol is very weak. He has some very good ideas, but not finished in my opinion.

I would not recommend that pct to any of those compounds except for 3-ad.

Thanks
GJJ
He used to have a more complete PCT like the one on the front page of his site, I'm not sure what's up with the individual ones, they do seem weak.

The one that you've got laid out looks almost exactly like my next one for my upcoming pulse, so let's hope we're on the money.

Why the sustain alpha and the PCS together, though? Why not one or the other?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
He used to have a more complete PCT like the one on the front page of his site, I'm not sure what's up with the individual ones, they do seem weak.

The one that you've got laid out looks almost exactly like my next one for my upcoming pulse, so let's hope we're on the money.

Why the sustain alpha and the PCS together, though? Why not one or the other?
I agree, thanks!

I chose to use both because their are a lot of arguments against both oral and trans-d. so i though why not cover both bases and use both. there are some added benefits to both of the products as well.

Thanks
GJJ

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I agree, thanks!

I chose to use both because their are a lot of arguments against both oral and trans-d. so i though why not cover both bases and use both. there are some added benefits to both of the products as well.

Thanks
GJJ
That's what I figured and what a few folks seem to be doing. I'mjust going with the sustain A, though, I'm pretty sold on it. I'll also be running it during the pulse, too.

What about some I3C in there? I know there's a reason for it(I have got to get over to M&M to reread Dinoiii's PCT guide) but can't remember.:p

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured and what a few folks seem to be doing. I'mjust going with the sustain A, though, I'm pretty sold on it. I'll also be running it during the pulse, too.

What about some I3C in there? I know there's a reason for it(I have got to get over to M&M to reread Dinoiii's PCT guide) but can't remember.:p
the I3C is great stuff, can be toxic, but still good stuff. to give you I3C i threw in Activate Xtreme. that stuff works wonders on the boys!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
the I3C is great stuff, can be toxic, but still good stuff. to give you I3C i threw in Activate Xtreme. that stuff works wonders on the boys!
Really? I've never heard about the toxicity issue. Any idea at what dosages/length of time it becomes toxic?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think its good posting, the inclusion of the TRS by PP makes good sense. I think you made a civil attempt here. Everyone doesnt get the same effects from these products, so it gives options to what is available for the novice. People usually stay with what works for them, sometimes physiology changes response and product use shifts. JMO

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I think its good posting, the inclusion of the TRS by PP makes good sense. I think you made a civil attempt here. Everyone doesnt get the same effects from these products, so it gives options to what is available for the novice. People usually stay with what works for them, sometimes physiology changes response and product use shifts. JMO

I agree!

I am juust giving the novice a look at what it should look like. Many of the youngsters dont know what they are doing or how to even set a PCT up.

Thanks
GJJ

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I like what you've got laid out.

I believe PP recommends Toco-8 be started at the beginning of your cycle, not just for PCT. You may want to mention that.

Can you explain why you're suggesting AX+PCS+SA? Isn't that a bit redundant?

You should consider adding creatine to your PCT.

I'm going to have a SERM on hand even though I'm hoping not to use it. I'm going to run Havoc which has a very real possibility of gyno and that's irreversible. A SERM is about the only way to nip that in the bud if symptoms pop up.

OTOH, PP advises against using an AI so I don't have one in my PCT. I hope that doesn't turn out to be a mistake... What's your thought on that?

Your cycle is very similar to what I'm planning. I posted my cycle & PCT but I haven't posted 50 times yet so I'm not allowed to post a link; if you look at my previous posts the thread is called "Please review my cycle" or something like that.

Glad to see someone else came up with a PCT so similar to mine. Differences are the AI and AX, would like to hear your thoughts about why you included them.