DieselTest HardCore PCT

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of coupling DTHC with Torem for a complete PCT. Does anyone have suggestions on dosage? Also, does anyone have opinions on estro bounceback if using these two products together?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of coupling DTHC with Torem for a complete PCT. Does anyone have suggestions on dosage? Also, does anyone have opinions on estro bounceback if using these two products together?
I plan on starting HyperdrolX2 in week 3 for the 6-bromo and its AI properties.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting HyperdrolX2 in week 3 for the 6-bromo and its AI properties.

yah i was thinking of doing something something similar. ... wonder if it is really beneficial though. estrogen is going to increase for a little while regardless, right?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
A serm and test booster is fine. Since you are running a serm, I would add AI's cycle support in to help protect your liver. The only other thing I would add is something for cortisol control!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks good the DTHC will help get the natty test back should not cause a problem with estro rebound.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That looks good the DTHC will help get the natty test back should not cause a problem with estro rebound.
im not a big fan of SERMs without an AI, maybe its a saftey blanket for me, maybe not. but i dont think you can ever have an estro rebound if you use a SERM and an AI, seems SUPER unlikly to happen if ran correctly

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a big fan of SERMs without an AI, maybe its a saftey blanket for me, maybe not. but i dont think you can ever have an estro rebound if you use a SERM and an AI, seems SUPER unlikly to happen if ran correctly

I believe DTHC is more of a test booster than a AI.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We do not know what he is running LOL.:)
saftey blanket. yanno its like that stuffed animal that you had when your a kid that you still have lol well at least i do hahah

i cant run any cycle without having an AI i dont care what it is. personal choice,

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You know you can get estrogen too low?? ANd personally, I love some estrogen. When I ran 4ad TD, that was awesome. The water retention made my joints feel awesome and strength was thru the roof. Never had a problem with gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know you can get estrogen too low?? ANd personally, I love some estrogen. When I ran 4ad TD, that was awesome. The water retention made my joints feel awesome and strength was thru the roof. Never had a problem with gyno.

yea its possible but your estrogen isnt getting squashed to nil and if libido is a problem EOD will fix it no problem plus the half life is shorter

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run an AI during pct, i've never had problems with estrogen. Mine has been sort of naturally low anyways, so I wouldn't do it.

It really comes down to personal makeup, chemistry/biological makeup, honestly.

Bounce back on DTH? It's a natural test booster and it's not THAT strong anyway...honestly, I have had decent results out of my first two weeks with PRIME, but a friend of mine, who is 10 years younger, has not had very much success with DTH. It seems to help older guys more so than younger guys which leads me to believe that it really only boost test to natural levels.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a very potent combo!! I would take 4 DTHC a day split 2/1/1. I would add 25-50mg of DHEA in the morning to help combat cortisol issues.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That is a very potent combo!! I would take 4 DTHC a day split 2/1/1. I would add 25-50mg of DHEA in the morning to help combat cortisol issues.

^Your saying that your own body chemistry has nothing to do with how a natural test booster effects someone?

Or were you saying that my case of natural low estrogen has NOTHING to do with whether or not I run an AI period? which I NEVER have in 3 cycles, ever. ANd have never had one problem with estrogen.

Or your disagreeing that it does more than just boost test levels back to your natural test levels? If so, then why would it be marketed as a natural test booster?

And, I was saying that I've had good results with DTH and PRIME my first two weeks, not saying it was a weak supp..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Your saying that your own body chemistry has nothing to do with how a natural test booster effects someone?

Or were you saying that my case of natural low estrogen has NOTHING to do with whether or not I run an AI period? which I NEVER have in 3 cycles, ever. ANd have never had one problem with estrogen.

Or your disagreeing that it does more than just boost test levels back to your natural test levels? If so, then why would it be marketed as a natural test booster?

And, I was saying that I've had good results with DTH and PRIME my first two weeks, not saying it was a weak supp..
Thank you for your interest in Diesel Test Hardcore.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
TD was nice enough to send me a bottle of DTHC. Can't wait to try it out after I finish my epi cycle I just started today.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD was nice enough to send me a bottle of DTHC. Can't wait to try it out after I finish my epi cycle I just started today.
Awesome keep us informed on the cycle. I ran DTHC with my 1st cycle Havoc and it was good.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your interest in Diesel Test Hardcore.
Brother, I've had DTH sitting in my bags in my closet since the beginning of 07'(specifically, not sure but early last yr), actually 3 bottles ...
But, eh,
Thanks, I was asking a set of questions to get specific answers since there were disagreements on the subject, but ... hey, if that's how you wish to handle a concerned customer, preciate it bro'

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Kabuki used DTH with Torem I believe for PCT, I would PM him, he did a log on the stack with pre and post blood work.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 6wk Hdrol cycle. PCT will be as follows

PCS (2am / 2pm)
Tribulus Test Extreme (1.0g/ed)
Lean Xtreme (3caps/day)...starting on day 15
6-oxo 300/200/100/100 (starting in week 4)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Get diesel makes this. :cheers:

I had a bottle laying around that I thought I would go ahead and throw in my current PCT. Does (2caps am / 2caps pm) , totalling 1000mg sound ok? That would last me nearly 4 weeks at that dosage rate.

thanks

who makes this?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Get diesel makes this. :cheers:

I had a bottle laying around that I thought I would go ahead and throw in my current PCT. Does (2caps am / 2caps pm) , totalling 1000mg sound ok? That would last me nearly 4 weeks at that dosage rate.

thanks
Oh, I seriously didnt know what you were talking about because the GET DIESEL product is called "Trib Test Extreme" and I saw "prosource" came out with a "tribulus test extreme" or some BS like that.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, how does the dosage for my PCT look? Im taking 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm, for a total of 1000mg(1.0g), along with other supps below in my 4 week PCT

STOKED
LEAN XTREME OR DHEA
6-OXO
Trib test extreme

Oh, I seriously didnt know what you were talking about because the GET DIESEL product is called "Trib Test Extreme" and I saw "prosource" came out with a "tribulus test extreme" or some BS like that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, how does the dosage for my PCT look? Im taking 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm, for a total of 1000mg(1.0g), along with other supps below in my 4 week PCT

STOKED
LEAN XTREME OR DHEA
6-OXO
Trib test extreme
These 2 are the only 2 that I think will have an effect on getting ur HTPA back to normal during PCT (6-OXO
Trib test extreme). LX or DHEA or stoked (to me) doesnt have anything to do with PCT. U might want to save those 2 and used them post PCT, but its ok to stack all of them, nothing overlaps.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
These 2 are the only 2 that I think will have an effect on getting ur HTPA back to normal during PCT (6-OXO
Trib test extreme). LX or DHEA or stoked (to me) doesnt have anything to do with PCT. U might want to save those 2 and used them post PCT, but its ok to stack all of them, nothing overlaps.
That's what it is designed for, specifically for epi clones. I am sure that it would be solid for mild compounds like hdrol. Many people do stack it with DTHC. Are you aware that Post Cycle Support and Stoked are identical?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, but the complete 4 week PCT will look like this..

Weeks 1-4 : PCS (4caps/day)
Weeks 1-4 : TTT (4caps/day) (trib test extreme)
Weeks 1-4 : multi, NAC, joint supp.
Weeks 3 & 4 : Lean Xtreme (3caps/day....starting week3)
Weeks 4-8 : 6-oxo (300/200/100/100....starting week4)

thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-8 : multi, NAC, joint supp.

thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-8 : multi, NAC, joint supp.

thanks
that would work.