constructive crit w/ my m-drol pct

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i finished a 4 week cycle of mdrol (10/10/20/30)

my pct/supp looks like:
nolva (20/20/20/20)
6-oxo (600/400/200/100) *starting 3rd week*
NAC
milk thistle
fish oil
multi vit
vit c
cissus quadrangularis
tribulus
vit b
horney goat weed

ive been doing a lot of reading and people are really giving praise to AI's post cycle support. is that something thats truly needed here? thanks.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

my pct/supp looks like:
nolva (20/20/20/20)
NAC
milk thistle
fish oil
multi vit
vit c
cissus quadrangularis
tribulus
vit b
horney goat weed

ive been doing a lot of reading and people are really giving praise to AI's post cycle support. is that something thats truly needed here? thanks.

In most cases,Probably not(with your well rounded pct plan)...However everyone reacts different.

I am kind of struggling with the PCT issue myself so honestly...You might want so what other info people chime in with. I am probably going to run some trans-resveratrol im my PCT though,one way or the other...weather it is PCS or 6-oxo extreme

IMO...I really feel you have a good enough PCT without it

Hopefully I have helped you out some bro:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

my pct/supp looks like:
nolva (20/20/20/20)
NAC
milk thistle
fish oil
multi vit
vit c
cissus quadrangularis
tribulus
vit b
horney goat weed

That looks like a pretty well thought out pct. Post Cycle Support can be run here if you wanted to but what you have is enough. If you did Post Cycle Support I would do.

Nolva 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Best of luck on your cycle bro.

smalls1

Awards
I would get rid of everything on the list there minus your normal supps like fish oil and just go with nolva, cycle assist (or somthing similar) and diesel test hardcore. That was my pct for M-drol and I haven't had any problems at all and I am just finishing up. Keep it simple...but if you bought everything then it looks pretty good.

Cycle assist has pretty much everything you listed there and diesel test has almost everything else and more.

Good luck finding diesel test though, every place has been out of stock for a while.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
no expert on PCT but I would suggest

Cycle Support at least while your on cycle
You have a 4 weeks cycle planned out so it can be very harsh on your body.

Pre load Cycle Support for a week before the cycle and keep it going at least to the end of the cycle.

Almost anyone will tell you this is one solid product.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
thanks a bunch! i appreciate the pointers.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a pretty well thought out pct. Post Cycle Support can be run here if you wanted to but what you have is enough. If you did Post Cycle Support I would do.

Nolva 20/20/20/20 weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Best of luck on your cycle bro.
Curious, why start PCS at week 2 and not week one with nolva.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious, why start PCS at week 2 and not week one with nolva.

Due to the estrogen reducing properties of Post Cycle Support I would start it later when running with a SERM and that way you are still taking it for a week after the SERM for any rebound estrogen.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my pct with the supplements i listed prior. i got my blood test done today and i will be posting it shortly. im curious to know the results and if my pct selection was the correct path or not. ill keep you posted.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Don't be suprised if you're test is low.(If tested for)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yes the doc said he was going to measure my test levels

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
okay i got my blood test back. surprisingly my doc only tested my test levels, or at least you only mailed me my test levels back. 23.1 which is normal but on the med/low end of normal.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
What I figured. SD/MD shuts you down hard. I would run a couple more weeks of Nolva to get your natural test up some more. PCS will help also. I would definately get a cort control like Lean X to help with cortisol issues.