Methyl v-test questions

FreddyKrueger

Awards
Hey guys.

I tried searching before posting (try to avoid NOOB'ness here). I can't find too much info or posts on methyl v-test.

My question is if Methyl v-test is more of a pro-hormone or just a test booster. What would be an ideal thing to do as a PCT after 30 days. The bottle itself says to stop using it after 30 days. However, I did read few posts where peoples blood tests came with low test count.

So, what would you recommend as PCT for v-test??

P.S. I read the PCT articles already (with nolvadex and all the good stuff) however they were for full on steroid use. This is why I want to inquire about the v-test before i go on a PCT for steroids.

Thank you guys, any info would be appreciated.:think:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
methyl v test is not for beginners.

Its superdrol, phera plex and tren X(19-nor/estra).........the Tren xtreme is the mildest of the 3, then phera, then the monster Super.

My AM character cannot honestly give you a PCT protocol that would definately return you to normal without a bit bloodwork.

Its a bad ass some biatch...........NO joke.

Have you ever done Superdrol or phera plex or tren X..........IF answered NO to any.............. Put the V test on the shelf. Pick 1 of those compounds, study it, plan for it, then try it......... Then on to the next compound. When you have dont AT LEAST 2 of the 3 with PCT, then consider running that kitchen sink.

Please and thank you.

Now if you do decide to run it anyway..............Study anything and everything on here about a superdrol/phera stack or bridge....................EVERYTHING.

K?

PS........Superdrol= steroid
Phera=steroid
TrenX- Pro steroid, prohormone. shite i dont know, i just know its the safest of the 3.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
methyl v test is not for beginners.

Its superdrol, phera plex and tren X(19-nor/estra).........the Tren xtreme is the mildest of the 3, then phera, then the monster Super.

My AM character cannot honestly give you a PCT protocol that would definately return you to normal without a bit bloodwork.

Its a bad ass some biatch...........NO joke.

Have you ever done Superdrol or phera plex or tren X..........IF answered NO to any.............. Put the V test on the shelf. Pick 1 of those compounds, study it, plan for it, then try it......... Then on to the next compound. When you have dont AT LEAST 2 of the 3 with PCT, then consider running that kitchen sink.

Please and thank you.

Now if you do decide to run it anyway..............Study anything and everything on here about a superdrol/phera stack or bridge....................EVERYTHING.

K?

PS........Superdrol= steroid
Phera=steroid
TrenX- Pro steroid, prohormone. shite i dont know, i just know its the safest of the 3.
agree .. i would stay away with any combo of phera/sdrol .. and also if this is your 1st ph run ..stay away from this .. run something mild 1st ..sdrol will have you feeling like shyt if u have never run a ph before.

FreddyKrueger

Awards
thanks guys,

I used it for about 4 days. So, I'll stop using it for now. I already started getting gains on it even after just 4 days.

What would your suggestion be on what to use as a starting off the shelf steroid?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks guys,

I used it for about 4 days. So, I'll stop using it for now. I already started getting gains on it even after just 4 days.

What would your suggestion be on what to use as a starting off the shelf steroid?
yah combination of sdrol/phera usually gets gains going straight from the beginning.

to start off you can use Epi/havoc/e-stane(same compound) ..its pretty mild Ph ..and with good diet you can put on easily 7+ lbs in a month ..and also PCT will be piece of cake ..bc its pretty easy to recover from. you can do 20/30/40/40=91caps //last day u can jus do 3 caps) ..or you can do 20/30/30/40=84caps

best thing about Epi is, almost all users never report any sides. you can even do a pulse of epi which requires no pct .. go to the offical website for more info epistane dot com

good luck

FreddyKrueger

Awards
yah combination of sdrol/phera usually gets gains going straight from the beginning.

to start off you can use Epi/havoc/e-stane(same compound) ..its pretty mild Ph ..and with good diet you can put on easily 7+ lbs in a month ..and also PCT will be piece of cake ..bc its pretty easy to recover from. you can do 20/30/40/40=91caps //last day u can jus do 3 caps) ..or you can do 20/30/30/40=84caps

best thing about Epi is, almost all users never report any sides. you can even do a pulse of epi which requires no pct .. go to the offical website for more info epistane dot com

good luck
Do you think I did too much damage with the 4 days (I was taking 2 a day :nutkick:).
The epistane sounds cool. I might give that a try.
Do you also think that v-test could be pulsed???

I e-mailed musclefortress about v-test. For right now I totally stopped taking it. I asked them what the recovery recomendation for it is, and if it can be possibly pulsed.

I'll get back to ya with the results. :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I did too much damage with the 4 days (I was taking 2 a day :nutkick:).
The epistane sounds cool. I might give that a try.
Do you also think that v-test could be pulsed???

I e-mailed musclefortress about v-test. For right now I totally stopped taking it. I asked them what the recovery recomendation for it is, and if it can be possibly pulsed.

I'll get back to ya with the results. :)
No damage in 4 days. You will be fine.........

Epi sounds like a good starter for you.......Remember though, it has the potential to cause sides.......SEARCH and LEARN.

The board sponsor website nutraplanet has an EPI stack with cycle support and post cycle support among many other stacks....... Give them a look........... Actually EPI is on sale, so i think you could get the stack for around 110,separately.
or the PCS/EPI stack for 63 bucks.......:)

Good luck and thanks for listening........

Until you get some knowledge AND experience under your belt......V test is not for you. V test is not for many. Low dose, maybe. But not two caps ED, more like 1 cap split 12 hours apart. 10mg SD, 12.5mg PP and 30mg TrenX doesnt sound all that bad for an experienced user.

What you took is a large dose. 20MG SD, 25MG PP and 60MG trenX, Everyday.........Damn right you seen gains..........ITs a bad mofo.

FreddyKrueger

Awards
thanks guys.

The only thing that really got me was the puffy nipples. I do NOT want to have anything related to that. Thats why i wanted to know more about this before I just jumped in.

Still, I have 60 bucks invested in this damn thing. What do you suggest I do?

I read about pulsing. What about splitting a capsule in a day, or just using it on workout days along with a natural testasterone booster? I like the gains, but I want to be smart about it.

P.S. Wasn't V-test banned??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

The only thing that really got me was the puffy nipples. I do NOT want to have anything related to that. Thats why i wanted to know more about this before I just jumped in.

Still, I have 60 bucks invested in this damn thing. What do you suggest I do?

I read about pulsing. What about splitting a capsule in a day, or just using it on workout days along with a natural testasterone booster? I like the gains, but I want to be smart about it.

P.S. Wasn't V-test banned??

Im done advising on deaf ears.

Good luck.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would def. stop the cycle and save your 60$ bottle .. maybe do it sometimes in 2009 .. run epi when ever u can without a pulse and proper PCT and then give 2 months rest ..maybe then you can do V-test

listen to Kristofer ..if u run now, u will have gyno problems from phera & sdrol .. plus your going to run into many sides .. almost all 99.9% users of sdrol runs into bad sides .. on top of it your also going to be dosing phera along with sdrol .. so def. not ready for it .. save it ..do some other ph's(no stacking) and see how you like em ..

take the V-test ..put it in a zip log back and put it in freezer .. it's good for 2-3yrs ..so aint like your 60$ are going to waiste ..you just need to run some solo stuff before.

FreddyKrueger

Awards
i would def. stop the cycle and save your 60$ bottle .. maybe do it sometimes in 2009 .. run epi when ever u can without a pulse and proper PCT and then give 2 months rest ..maybe then you can do V-test

listen to Kristofer ..if u run now, u will have gyno problems from phera & sdrol .. plus your going to run into many sides .. almost all 99.9% users of sdrol runs into bad sides .. on top of it your also going to be dosing phera along with sdrol .. so def. not ready for it .. save it ..do some other ph's(no stacking) and see how you like em ..

take the V-test ..put it in a zip log back and put it in freezer .. it's good for 2-3yrs ..so aint like your 60$ are going to waiste ..you just need to run some solo stuff before.
The V-test is stored. I like the results but I don't like the side effects. Thanks guys, you saved me from some bad things that I was going to do, and very quickly.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ha think of the sides u had just in 4 days .. think about running it for a month .. ure prolly looking at a shutdown ..well good to know u listened and stopped the cycle .. need any help on epi ..hit me up

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i only know because I have two bottles of it............

A guy at my work did 30 days..........2 caps ED. He weight 240though.

Anywho, His gains were effing incredible. So i was interested. I got the bottls on the cheap.

Anyways I started researching the compounds in it and was shocked on what i found. So, they are just sitting. Not sure I will ever do that stack.

If i do, it would be 1 cap ED split.........

Oh yeah, his pct was tribulus. He recovered, but it took months. He had bloodwork done(right after cycle), his T was very low and E was very high...........He got prescribed some estrogen control tabs and took the trib...........

Its mean shite that all i know.,

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i only know because I have two bottles of it............

A guy at my work did 30 days..........2 caps ED. He weight 240though.

Anywho, His gains were effing incredible. So i was interested. I got the bottls on the cheap.

Anyways I started researching the compounds in it and was shocked on what i found. So, they are just sitting. Not sure I will ever do that stack.

If i do, it would be 1 cap ED split.........

Oh yeah, his pct was tribulus. He recovered, but it took months. He had bloodwork done(right after cycle), his T was very low and E was very high...........He got prescribed some estrogen control tabs and took the trib...........

Its mean shite that all i know.,
yah if i ever run that .. i would only run 1cap for maybe 3 weeks .. iwould def. do nolva @ 40/30/30/20 along with atd