*Need Help* Just got my blood work back..

  1. New Member
    Jtannenb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

    *Need Help* Just got my blood work back..


    basically, i just got my blood work done about 2 months post pct. when i noticed things were still not back to normal...

    i ran test - e // 500 mg // week along with 500 mg // equipose // week
    the results were awesome gained 30lbs of lean body mass- went from 165 to 195.... bench went up over 100 lbs etc etc etc...

    for my pct i did the following

    40/30/20/10 4 weeks of Nolvadex
    2 capsules of x-lean for 4 weeks
    6/5/4/3/2/1 - 6oxo
    Cycle Support 1 scoop for 4 weeks by Annabolic Innovations
    animal packs -
    and post cycle therapy by i forget...

    well after all that i only lost 5 lbs and still am at the 190-193 lbs mark depending on my diet.. i noticed after about 2 months, low energy levels, lack of sex drive, and now puffy nipples,

    soooo... i went and got a blood test to see where everything was at..


    the results came back and are as follows..

    FSH - <0.7 L - Range: 1.6-8.0 mI U / mL

    LH - 0.4 L - Rabge 1.5-9.3 mI U / mL

    Testosterone, Total 87 L - Range: 241-827 ng / dL

    Estradiol - 11 L - Range: 13-54 pg/mL

    my TT is ****TTT!!!! i placed an order for toco 8, and sustain alpha as well as SNS inhibit e.. will those get me back on track?? need advice... TIA

  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Those supplements should help however I would run a low dose clomid for approx 4-6 weeks at 25mg's. I probably wouldnt use the inhibit e at this point (ATD I beleive).

    Other things makes sure your getting in good fats (whole eggs for example). Also focus on reducing bodyfat and continue your training.

    For libido you could run anything herbal. I think Trib Test Extreme by Get Diesel would be helpful to you at this point. It contains an active that will help increase your free test (divanil) as well as other potentially LH and libido boosting items (trib, horny goat weed, etc). I also think it would stack well with the Primordial products.
  3. New Member
    Jtannenb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

    good advice thanks, i'll look into it
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtannenb View Post
    basically, i just got my blood work done about 2 months post pct. when i noticed things were still not back to normal...

    i ran test - e // 500 mg // week along with 500 mg // equipose // week
    the results were awesome gained 30lbs of lean body mass- went from 165 to 195.... bench went up over 100 lbs etc etc etc...

    for my pct i did the following

    40/30/20/10 4 weeks of Nolvadex
    2 capsules of x-lean for 4 weeks
    6/5/4/3/2/1 - 6oxo
    Cycle Support 1 scoop for 4 weeks by Annabolic Innovations
    animal packs -
    and post cycle therapy by i forget...

    well after all that i only lost 5 lbs and still am at the 190-193 lbs mark depending on my diet.. i noticed after about 2 months, low energy levels, lack of sex drive, and now puffy nipples,

    soooo... i went and got a blood test to see where everything was at..


    the results came back and are as follows..

    FSH - <0.7 L - Range: 1.6-8.0 mI U / mL

    LH - 0.4 L - Rabge 1.5-9.3 mI U / mL

    Testosterone, Total 87 L - Range: 241-827 ng / dL

    Estradiol - 11 L - Range: 13-54 pg/mL

    my TT is ****TTT!!!! i placed an order for toco 8, and sustain alpha as well as SNS inhibit e.. will those get me back on track?? need advice... TIA
    how long was your cycle?
  5. New Member
    Jtannenb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

    12 weeks
  6. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtannenb View Post
    12 weeks
    and after your last shot , when did you begin nolva?
  7. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    657
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Those supplements should help however I would run a low dose clomid for approx 4-6 weeks at 25mg's. I probably wouldnt use the inhibit e at this point (ATD I beleive).

    Other things makes sure your getting in good fats (whole eggs for example). Also focus on reducing bodyfat and continue your training.

    For libido you could run anything herbal. I think Trib Test Extreme by Get Diesel would be helpful to you at this point. It contains an active that will help increase your free test (divanil) as well as other potentially LH and libido boosting items (trib, horny goat weed, etc). I also think it would stack well with the Primordial products.
    Agreed. While you ran Nolva to help w/any possibly gyno you have to understand Nolva does absolutely nothing for your endogenous testosterone production. A quick regiment of Clomid will normally get you back to normal pretty quickly. Try to get some.
  8. New Member
    Jtannenb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

    i waited two week and a half weeks after my last injection to begin the nolva,

    i will definately try to get my hands on some clomid thanks
  9. New Member
    Jtannenb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

    how do you suggest i dose and run the clomid 25 mg? for 4 weeks?
  10. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtannenb View Post
    i waited two week and a half weeks after my last injection to begin the nolva,

    i will definately try to get my hands on some clomid thanks
    the timing was correct but Imo you shouldn't have run the 6-oxo on that manner, running it inversely would be wiser cause your estrogen in the beginning of pct was already very low, ai`s are better used inversely to a serm.
    Another thing your cycle was a long one , you should have used hcg on cycle or at least in the beginning of pct.
    well but now there's nothing to do and you just need to recover, clomid will help , and if you want to go otc try ids pct tabs, this is a wonderful test booster and some say its spiked with clomid ,i personally like it a lot.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got my blood work back.....
    By Thaiclinch in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
  2. Blood Work Back
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 10:53 AM
  3. Blood Work back? HELP?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Blood WOrk back? HELP?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. got my blood work back
    By shredded in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in