Poll: Dem, Rep or Indy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Are you a Democrat or Republican???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Are you a Democrat or Republican???


    just thought this would be a good poll.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    just thought this would be a good poll.
    If I had to choose between the two, which is like choosing between two fat whores as far as I'm concerned, I'd choose Republicans. They're scum, but at least when they take my money they give it to greedy corporations who might at least employ me. Democrats take my money and give it to welfare queens. Try getting a job off of one of them.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Democrats take my money and give it to welfare queens. Try getting a job off of one of them.
    um bush has been in for awhile and welfare has NOT gone down at all.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    um bush has been in for awhile and welfare has NOT gone down at all.
    No, it hasn't. But Haliburton might give me a job. Hilda in the trailer park, choking on deep fried oreos, likely wouldn't.

  5. Well i'm a registered democrat, but i did grow up in the very democratic north east.....with that being said personally the welfare topic does piss me off....i guess my job plays a large part in it because i see the pieces of sh*t that abuse it everyday......
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    No, it hasn't. But Haliburton might give me a job. Hilda in the trailer park, choking on deep fried oreos, likely wouldn't.
    well what kind of job are you looking for?
    i hear those trailer girl give out pretty good jobs. wink wink.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    just thought this would be a good poll.
    you thought wrong..........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you thought wrong..........

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you thought wrong..........
    put your pants on son.........

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    put your pants on son.........
    did he run around naked a lot when he was a kid?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    did he run around naked a lot when he was a kid?
    of course..... he was the retarded red headed step child....i bought him his first helmet for christmas one year

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    of course..... he was the retarded red headed step child....i bought him his first helmet for christmas one year
    LOL!!! got him a helmet but no pants huh?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    LOL!!! got him a helmet but no pants huh?
    Lol, but be careful as a result he has ben known to occasionaly go commando in another man's fatigues

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol, but be careful as a result he has ben known to occasionaly go commando in another man's fatigues
    oh he`s one of those huh? ok no sleep overs at trip`s house.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    um bush has been in for awhile and welfare has NOT gone down at all.
    its hard to get it to go down when the Democrats control the House and Senate. but he does what he can.
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/news/192578.php

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    oh he`s one of those huh? ok no sleep overs at trip`s house.

    yepper he is. I did my part with the helmet.....someone please buy the man some pants.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by spunkles182 View Post
    its hard to get it to go down when the Democrats control the House and Senate. but he does what he can.
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/news/192578.php
    really? well he had his whole first term to do something. but i guess making up stories about WMD so we could go to war was more important.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    really? well he had his whole first term to do something. but i guess making up stories about WMD so we could go to war was more important.
    but he did:
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa022802a.htm

  19. i didnt really want this to turn ugly. i just wanted to see what the poll would say. so i`ll stop now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i didnt really want this to turn ugly. i just wanted to see what the poll would say. so i`ll stop now.


    fair enough. im not a big bush fan, btw. i just dont believe he is satan (like the media portrays him as).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by spunkles182 View Post


    fair enough. im not a big bush fan, btw. i just dont believe he is satan (like the media portrays him as).
    no he`s not satan. he isn`t smart enough to be.

  22. I'm registered as a Republican, but I think of myself as a Conservative.

  23. I think both parties suck ass. That being said, I feel like I have a more left-wing viewpoint on social issues but when it comes to finance I'd rather not have the government telling me what I have to do with my money. I am a Republocrat.:P

    BV

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    I think both parties suck ass. That being said, I feel like I have a more left-wing viewpoint on social issues but when it comes to finance I'd rather not have the government telling me what I have to do with my money. I am a Republocrat.:P

    BV
    Libertarian?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    I think both parties suck ass. That being said, I feel like I have a more left-wing viewpoint on social issues but when it comes to finance I'd rather not have the government telling me what I have to do with my money. I am a Republocrat.:P

    BV
    That fits the Libertarian viewpoint.

    Government out of personal lives
    Government stop interfering with economy

    basically smaller government in general. What the Republicans used to be about.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    That fits the Libertarian viewpoint.

    Government out of personal lives
    Government stop interfering with economy

    basically smaller government in general. What the Republicans used to be about.

    then i switch my vote to Libertarian

  27. There isn't another country that offers as many opportunities as America. If you cannot succeed in America, then you pretty much have no purpose in life.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by spunkles182 View Post
    then i switch my vote to Libertarian
    The Libertarian party is a bit of a waste, though their ideology is the closest to mine. They had one good shot at the tree and ever since haven't even been able to pick up the axe.

  29. The Libertarian party is a bit of a waste, though their ideology is the closest to mine. They had one good shot at the tree and ever since haven't even been able to pick up the axe.
    Yeah, I definitely share those views - unfortuantely the political system is corrupt, so the only choice you *really* have is either Democrat or Republican. I think smaller parties will have a shot eventually, but only if the major players continue to **** up long enough and the wealthy start losing money, and the general populace can get off their collective asses long enough to see through media hype and propaganda.

    However, most folks who know how money works can succeed in any economy one way or another, so they'll keep voting for the party where they have the most influence.

    bv

  30. and who am i jealous of??
    Last edited by ms84; 08-10-2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: edit was unfounded
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 07:56 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Now Democrats Think Republicans Are Cheaters ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in