Alberto Gonzales Gets To Lie on YouTube!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey remember when Bill Clinton fired EVERY US attourney, an unprecedented act by a president? Remember how he fired the Whitewater investigating US attourney in Little Rock and replaced him with Paula Casey, a former law school student of his? Remember when he made his good friend a convicted felon, Webster Hubbell, the associate attorney general?
Clinton had such a stranglehold over the judicial and law enforcement apparatus of the country that the communist Chinese illegally funneled more than $10 million to help his 1996re-election campaign.

And where were are you delusional BDS sufferers when all that was going on?

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Hey remember when Bill Clinton fired EVERY US attourney...
Hey remember how Clinton was President seven years ago, the issue is THIS administraion, you know the one that's in power right now? Hey remember how the issue is Gonzales' lying to the Senate, in addition to the firings?

...an unprecedented act by a president?
Oops! True to your teachings, you just pulled that fact out of your arse. Reagan did the same thing Clinton did. Doesn't unprecedented mean...aww nevermind.

Therein lies the problem, both Reagan and Clinton did more or less a clean-sweep upon entry into office, and it was seen as typical partisan behavior. But when selective terminations are done well into a second term, suspicions arise that people are being shut up. And that's what the congress is trying to do, find out what happened. However, Gonzales and others are not being cooperative, as we see over and over with this administration. So don't come with the tired Bill Clinton BS.

Here Reagan did it too, straight from your own Kool-Aid factory:

FOXNews.com - Attorney General Gonzales: I Acknowledge Mistakes Were Made in Firing of U.S. Attorneys - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Wow! Habeus Corpus is not granted, however it can not be taken away? I think if Spector had the power he would have thrown this guy in jail himself.

I think Bobo is correct. BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) definately exists. Gonzales, Cheney, and Snow are some of the more notable patients. What it appears to be is a syndrome of thought derangement that all under Bush's power exhibit.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey remember how Clinton was President seven years ago, the issue is THIS administraion, you know the one that's in power right now? Hey remember how the issue is Gonzales' lying to the Senate, in addition to the firings?

If Gonzales did lie, I am not going to defend him. If he did lie, the democratic trap worked just as planned. Any lie was very stupid because there was no need to. All US Attourneys serve at the will of the president, and he can fire them for political reasons if he chooses so. If the left wing press paid attention to history this drummed up fake scandal wouldnt have even been covered. Thats why Clinton is relevant.

Gonzales should have admitted for firing US Attourneys for not prosecuting people unless they had over a pound of marijuana. He should have admitted to firing them because their political differences caused them to not enforce the law. At least they didnt fire them to stop an investigation on the PRESIDENT HIMSELF. IE WHITEWATER.

Oops! True to your teachings, you just pulled that fact out of your arse. Reagan did the same thing Clinton did. Doesn't unprecedented mean...aww nevermind.

I forgot something. Clinton fired all but one, Michael Chertoff. Chertoff was only spared because powerful Democrat Bill Bradley requested he not be fired. What was unprecedented is the fact that Reno fired and accepted the resignations of all but 1 US Attourney at the same time before their replacements were even named. Reagan fired 89 of the US attourney over a longer period of time without leaving districts with current investigations in limbo for months at a time.

Therein lies the problem, both Reagan and Clinton did more or less a clean-sweep upon entry into office, and it was seen as typical partisan behavior. But when selective terminations are done well into a second term, suspicions arise that people are being shut up. And that's what the congress is trying to do, find out what happened. However, Gonzales and others are not being cooperative, as we see over and over with this administration. So don't come with the tired Bill Clinton BS.

Here Reagan did it too, straight from your own Kool-Aid factory:

FOXNews.com - Attorney General Gonzales: I Acknowledge Mistakes Were Made in Firing of U.S. Attorneys - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum[/url

Did Reagan fire someone investigating an illegal land deal he was a apart of, and replace them with a former studen of his? Did Reagan fire them all at once without replacements named? Did Reagan fire them for political differences, or because of his own criminal baggage he brought into the office? Did Bush do any of those things? Clinton did. People were being shut up in his "Clean Sweep". If Bush is relevant, then putting his actions into historical perspective by bringing up Clinton is relevant. This whole investigation is just one giant dog an pony show meant to appease the radical left wing base and smear Bush's name in the mud. Shouldnt congress be doing something else. Say... like passing laws that improve this country?

These investigations PROVE that democrats dont care about improving our country, only playing childish political games. Unfortunately we all suffer. This must be why Congress' approval rating is as low as the average winter temperature in Alaska.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Clinton had such a stranglehold over the judicial and law enforcement apparatus of the country that the communist Chinese illegally funneled more than $10 million to help his 1996re-election campaign.
Hey Cnorris I am impressed most people are oblivious to this horrendous abuse of power by Bill Clinton. This is one of the most treasonous act ever committed by a US president.

Bill Clinton basically traded US military secrets for cold hard cash!

This is whole reason why Clinton was impeached!

..but most Americans think it had some thing to do with getting oral sex from an intern. why?

...because for some reason, known only to the people who really run the world, the Republican party and the mainstream media decided that the sexual aspect of the whole debacle was the most important to sensationalize. WTF?

However that sad event is over its now 2007 and the most treasonous act being committed is by the US attorney general and the Office of the vice president.

This will slip by as well if Americans only pay attention to the party line bickering and ignore the fact that Gonzales is a criminal. Its to late to get Clinton but, the truth knows no party agenda

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Arlen Spector. He seems to have a lot of integrity and seems to be one of the few senators who can't be bought easily.
:lol:

Warren Commission anyone?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Round and round they spin....

Its pretty easy to doulbe when the same bill is introduced 15 times. I guess the finally releaized they couldn't get the war bill passed no matter how much pork barrel products they promised.

You mean filibustering a war bill that has millions in pork spending is wrong? :lol:

"For Rep. Sam Farr (D-Calif.), there is $25 million for spinach growers hurt by last year's E. coli scare. For three conservative Democrats in Georgia, there is $75 million for peanut storage. For lawmakers from the bone-dry West, there is $500 million for wildfire suppression. An additional $120 million is earmarked for shrimp and Atlantic menhaden fishermen.

So far, at least in public pronouncements, the $21 billion in funding beyond President Bush's request has earned Democrats nothing but scorn.

For more than a year, Rep. Charles Boustany Jr. (R) has tried unsuccessfully to secure federal funds to prevent salt water from intruding on rice fields in his lowland Louisiana district. So it came as a surprise last week when Boustany found $15 million in the House's huge war spending bill for his rice farmers. He hadn't even asked that the bill include it."

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Bobo is correct. BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) definately exists. Gonzales, Cheney, and Snow are some of the more notable patients. What it appears to be is a syndrome of thought derangement that all under Bush's power exhibit.
Well since Bush is the all powerful oppressive one, you're under him too.

....but that diagnosis was pretty obvious.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
You make it sound like pork is only a problem on the left. :whiner:

Oh btw, the record shows more filibusters for non-war related bills so your "15 times" doesnt really ring true.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You make it sound like pork is only a problem on the left. :whiner:
And you make it sound like filibustering is only a Republican thing when your own Mike Gravel is the poster boy.:study:

As those who defend Clinton always say "We're talking about now, not then"

:rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh btw, the record shows more filibusters for non-war related bills so your "15 times" doesnt really ring true.
Oh, BTW, nobody ever said it was JUST the war bill. It was called an example...similar to the numerous immigration attempts as well.

Maybe for every pork barrel spending amendment, there is a filibuster there. Fine by me.

..and the list goes on and on and on.....

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
And you make it sound like filibustering is only a Republican thing when your own Mike Gravel is the poster boy.:study:

As those who defend Clinton always say "We're talking about now, not then"

:rolleyes:
I'm not defending Clinton or the filibuster when used by democrats. You can keep changing the topic all you want but you arent refuting the facts. LOL...I dont even know if Gravel has been in office since I've been alive :)

Either way, I'm done involving myself in these stupid debates. Its clear that people who dont think or share the same views with the conservative right are obviously wrong and bad for this country. Although i do give you credit, bobo, for not having to resort to pathetic name calling like Norris.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not defending Clinton or the filibuster when used by democrats. You can keep changing the topic all you want but you arent refuting the facts. LOL...I dont even know if Gravel has been in office since I've been alive :)

Refuting the facts of what? That partisans filibuster? WOW, what a fvckin revelation....

Gravel made filibustering popular in the 70's. Look it up.

What subject have i changed? I responded to YOUR picture.

Either way, I'm done involving myself in these stupid debates. Its clear that people who dont think or share the same views with the conservative right are obviously wrong and bad for this country. Although i do give you credit, bobo, for not having to resort to pathetic name calling like Norris.
It amazes me just how completely selective your viewing is. If you didn't notice, probably 90% of the threads started in this forum are anti-bush, anti-government, anti-administration but I guess one guy, CNORRIS, has tipped the balance so far right that you seem to think that everyone is saying your leftist view is wrong. What the fvck are you smoking?

Almost every thread in this forum attacks the right point of view (if Clinton becomes President it will be the opposite)....funny since the right point of view owns this forum but there are more thread attacking this administration than anything else while they selectively ignore their own parties fvck ups.

Here is a newsflash, when you have selective outrage about the right wing points of view, you will get called on it when you don't acknowledge your hypocrisies in your own party. Since 90% of the threads are bashing the right wing point of view, its a lot of calling out.

...and really, anyone on the left complaining about "name calling" takes the cake.

Time for me to enjoy my Saturday on my right wing, conservative golf course.:toofunny:

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Hey remember when Bill Clinton fired EVERY US attourney, an unprecedented act by a president?

Every administration starts its term by firing all the attorneys and hiring their own. That is standard practice. The issue here is attorneys they had specifically hired being fired for political reasons rather than for legitimate reasons. For a US attorney to be fired, they have to be proven to be guilty of a breach of ethics, malfeasance, or just be shown to suck at their job. You can't fire an attorney for political beliefs just as a company cannot fire an office worker for their political beliefs.

The real truth is though, no one gives a flying **** about the attorney firings. That's just something some Democrats think they can nail some high level people in the adminisrtation for. Kinda like how they nailed Al Capone on tax evasion.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The real truth is though, no one gives a flying **** about the attorney firings. That's just something some Democrats think they can nail some high level people in the adminisrtation for. Kinda like how they nailed Al Capone on tax evasion.
Well, these specific fired attorneys were working on cases that dealt, with allegations of possible voter tampering and fraud in Ohio during the 2004 presidential election.

Remember, that Ohio was 2004's Florida, a "swing state" that was the difference in a close election that went to Bush.

The fired attorneys in question were allegedly ordered to dismiss cases that were directly dealing with the Ohio election fraud.

They were allegedly fired after they refused to follow their directive from Gonzales / Cheney.

So, the implication are extremely serious in terms of the intgrity
of our election system.

While our form of government is protected by our US Constitution, the weak link in our government is our election system, which as we have witnessed can easily be manipulated.

Once elected the new government can hamper any post election investigations, so a lot of people do give a f*ck.

The democrats have the most to lose because, if they could prove voter fraud, it would surly be a boost to their 2008 election plans, as well as hampering the republicans for may elections in the future

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, some of the attorneys were fired for NOT investigating voter fraud but they conveniently get cherry picked out..

"Former U.S. Attorney John McKay said Monday night he was "stunned" to hear President Bush told Attorney General Alberto Gonzales last October that Bush had received complaints about U.S. attorneys who were not energetically investigating voter-fraud cases.

"Had anyone at the Justice Department or the White House ordered me to pursue any matter criminally in the 2004 governor's election, I would have resigned," McKay said. "There was no evidence, and I am not going to drag innocent people in front of a grand jury."

This is nothing more than a PR stunt to get at Rove. They all want Rove...they could care less about the US Attorneys that were fired.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
So?

I can't believe Fox News would say that. Didn't they get the memo that they are supposed to blindly follow a right wing point of view? Thats it...where is Rupert?
You think that's something???

Watch as FOXNEWS slowly starts to support HIlary Clinton for the 2008 presidency.

The Gonzales thing is the official beginning to the republicans are not helping mind swing, bye bye NEOCONs hello NEOLIBERALS !!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vote fraud and intimidation is present on both sides. The absolute desperation in 2004 of liberals was hilarious. Their nation wide anti bush propaganda campaign failed to get them the poll numbers they were looking for, and they were far more likely to commit fraudulent voting acts during that election.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/011255.php

http://opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010400

Bush won by 3 million votes in the 2004 popular election, and Democrats acting like the 2004 election was stolen from them is just a desperate and pathetic act.

Its 2007, time to recover from your Post Election Selection Trauma and move on with your life.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Vote fraud and intimidation is present on both sides. The absolute desperation in 2004 of liberals was hilarious. Their nation wide anti bush propaganda campaign failed to get them the poll numbers they were looking for, and they were far more likely to commit fraudulent voting acts during that election.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/011255.php

http://opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010400

So, they "cheated" to lose ? Well, I'm in deep on the conspiracies, but this seems odd.

Bush won by 3 million votes in the 2004 popular election, and Democrats acting like the 2004 election was stolen from them is just a desperate and pathetic act.

I am sure you are familiar with the electoral college and how it works, so just imagine in the very controversial State of Ohio election results what would have happened if Kerry had won that state's electoral votes?...that's what the Gonzales thing is all about. Here this chart may help

Its 2007, time to recover from your Post Election Selection Trauma and move on with your life.
How about if I just stay here and point out injustices so that they might not happen again?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, they "cheated" to lose ? Well, I'm in deep on the conspiracies, but this seems odd.

I hope this inst an attempt at a counter argument. So you are saying that only the winner of an election can be capable of cheating?

I am sure you are familiar with the electoral college and how it works, so just imagine in the very controversial State of Ohio election results what would have happened if Kerry had won that state's electoral votes?...that's what the Gonzales thing is all about. Here this chart may help.

What would have happened is a president that lost by the largest margin ever would be in the white house. And this Gonzales thing has absolutely nothing to do with vote fraud, except in your make believe world of 911 conspiracies, new world order take overs and big bad evil republicans out to control the entire world. No one that references a web site like Prison Planet has an ounce of reality in their thought process.
Go ahead and point out injustices. Just don't be blind to the fact that the crazy lunatic left was the most emotionally charged political movement since the Vietnam era and if anyone was likely to commit voter fraud it was them. Urban areas in Ohio are just focused on because the desperate moveon.org type Mooreons tried to steal an election the lost by over 3 million votes. And they claim to be fighting for Democracy? :rofl:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those drugs are mild sleeping medications I took during school when I was taking 16-20 credits of senior and graduate level engineering courses. I'm sure you don't understand stress since the only college courses you took were in Philosophy. I have never tried a harsher drug than Marijauana. For someone to be as delusional as you and believe in your Alex Jones prison planet bull sh1t, there is no way you havent had your fair share of LSD in your life time. That must explain your altered sense of reality.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Those drugs are mild sleeping medications
Mild sleeping medication is a benadryl or a shot of whisky. Lorazepam and Xanax are anything but mild.

For someone to be as delusional as you and believe in your Alex Jones prison planet bull sh1t, there is no way you havent had your fair share of LSD in your life time. That must explain your altered sense of reality.
Reality...where and to whom? That is the ultimate problem with people of your mindset - you are so stubborn and deluded, that your perception of right and wrong, and in fact your general belief system, becomes the only true reality. And it is in this way that it is you who is, for the most part, disconnected from reality.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Those drugs are mild sleeping medications I took during school when I was taking 16-20 credits of senior and graduate level engineering courses. I'm sure you don't understand stress since the only college courses you took were in Philosophy. I have never tried a harsher drug than Marijauana. For someone to be as delusional as you and believe in your Alex Jones prison planet bull sh1t, there is no way you havent had your fair share of LSD in your life time. That must explain your altered sense of reality.
So, you took benzos as a study aid ?

What is Lorazepam?

Lorazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Lorazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.

Lorazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders.

Common Side Effects:

Clumsiness or unsteadiness; dizziness or lightheadedness; drowsiness; slurred speech

Less common: Anxiety; confusion lack of memory of events taking place after benzodiazepine is taken mental depression

Rare: Abnormal thinking, including disorientation, delusions (holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by facts), or loss of sense of reality; agitation; behavior changes, including aggressive behavior, bizarre behavior, decreased inhibition, or outbursts of anger; convulsions (seizures); hallucinations

Hey, how did you get a hold of my transcripts???

I started out as a bio-chem major, then I took that philosophy class and learned to follow my bliss, so I followed the "Dead" around for a few years, you know just playing guitar,having un protected sex with strange women and making acid for kicks. I learned a lot about distribution networking and advertising along the way, then I found out that making acid was not legal, so I learned a lot about the laws specific to making and distributing a schedule I controlled substance. So had a lot of time on my hands read a lot of books and lifted a lot of weights, got some cool tattoos.....

hahaha just kidding,... but, yes my sense of reality is forever morphing into new and miraculous worlds of wonder.

Why don't you get off the dope and become one of us ?
one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,one of us one of us one of us,
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, you took benzos as a study aid ?

What is Lorazepam?

Lorazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Lorazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.

Lorazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders.

Common Side Effects:

Clumsiness or unsteadiness; dizziness or lightheadedness; drowsiness; slurred speech

Less common: Anxiety; confusion lack of memory of events taking place after benzodiazepine is taken mental depression
Hardly a study aid. It impairs your thought process, but unlike you I can take the hit. It was a sleep aid that has far fewer side effects than any OTC sleep medication available. Melatonin and Tylenol PM both are far more impairing.

Lorazapan is a far less potent drug than Ambien, Lunesta and supplements from companies supported by this board. It is prescribed by doctors specifically as a sleep aid very commonly. As are muscle relaxers.

Rem R3G from USP Labs and X Dream from IBE are more potent than any of these drugs. I cant handle Tylenol PM which is why I tried a far less potent sleeping medication that doesn't give me a hung over feeling in the morning.

LSD however causes permanent delusions, paranoia and raging hippy mindset syndrome. If you want to get back on topic go ahead. Until then enjoy your permanently damaged hippy brain from all that LSD you took.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anabolicrhino Answer two questions.

1) Have you taken any hallucinogenic drug.

2) Do you believe in any element of the Alex Jones 911 conspiracy theories.

There is a direct connection between drugs that alter a persons sense of reality and the lack of reality in their thought process. I am trying to understand your delusional mind set.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Hardly a study aid. It impairs your thought process, but unlike you I can take the hit. It was a sleep aid that has far fewer side effects than any OTC sleep medication available. Melatonin and Tylenol PM both are far more impairing.

Lorazapan is a far less potent drug than Ambien, Lunesta and supplements from companies supported by this board. It is prescribed by doctors specifically as a sleep aid very commonly. As are muscle relaxers.

Rem R3G from USP Labs and X Dream from IBE are more potent than any of these drugs. I cant handle Tylenol PM which is why I tried a far less potent sleeping medication that doesn't give me a hung over feeling in the morning.
Cnorris taken from X-Dream thread
I've taken Lorazepam , Diazapram and Xanax. All make me tired. X-Dream so far does not even have a remotely similar effect on me. Its tough for me to think of this product as a Benzo.
You know its real easy to show that you are contradicting yourself, when you have just stated the opposite in an earlier post,...now, who is delusional? :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
LSD however causes permanent delusions, paranoia and raging hippy mindset syndrome. If you want to get back on topic go ahead. Until then enjoy your permanently damaged hippy brain from all that LSD you took.
Where are you "sourcing" this data ???

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
anabolicrhino Answer two questions.

1) Have you taken any hallucinogenic drug.

2) Do you believe in any element of the Alex Jones 911 conspiracy theories.

There is a direct connection between drugs that alter a persons sense of reality and the lack of reality in their thought process. I am trying to understand your delusional mind set.
O k gee alright I'll answer any questions you ask Mr Cnorris, yes sir!

Phrase of the day for Cnorris:

delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are

My friend no matter how many drugs you take, your not the boss of me!

Maybe I'll answer your questions some day, when I think you can handle the answers.

Until then, good luck and remember admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Please don't be ashamed if you are afraid of the truth.

It ok to ask for help

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure where your hallucinating brain is seeing a contradiction. I said the effects of those drugs are weak. I said they made me tired. Chamomile tea makes me tired too. I didn't say they knocked me the f##k out and give me a hang over like even an OTC drug like Tylenol PM does to me. The reason they are good drugs for sleep is because they are non invasive mild sleeping medications for me at least.

I am done playing your childish games. I don't have to justify taking a sleeping medication to a LSD rotted brain hippy like you. You cant even be intellectually honest so you have to resort to character assignation attempts like all the other lunatic delusional fringe kook leftists out there.

Have fun with your paranoia induced conspiracy theories.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Have fun with your paranoia induced conspiracy theories.
Ok and you have fun with,...uh you know whatever uh it is that you do for fun.

I'll see you on the other side, Rhino out !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anabolicrhino Politics 57