Why wasn't he Arrested??!!!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, was one of those hostage-takers in Teheran back when Carter was president. IS there a statute of limitations on Kidnapping and other crimes? Why wasn't this guy arrested the second he stepped onto our soil?

I'll tell you why! Because America has turned into a bunch of P***y's!!

Afraid of the consequences? I say F**K the consequences! Time to step up and act like the world's only Superpower instead of the world's biggest doormat!!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
here's how gays are treated under his regime.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
He has diplomatic immunity. One of the conditions of the US hosting the United Nations is that we have to allow representatives from all the member states to travel to New York for UN functions.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The USA has a somewhat strict policy about arresting the leaders of any country that actually may have nuclear weapons..but heaven help him if we ever find out that Iran has no WMDs..because the liberation of the Iranian people will be quick to follow.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Yep, just like the guy from Lethal Weapon. Diplomatic Immunity.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
He has diplomatic immunity. One of the conditions of the US hosting the United Nations is that we have to allow representatives from all the member states to travel to New York for UN functions.
uh...excuse me but Mr. Chuck F'ckin Norris can revoke/cancel/terminate diplomatic immunity of any @ss clown as he sees fit!!!

NORRIS 2008...DON'T LIKE FREEDOM??? TRY ON A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE!!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. If we violate that trust we will be second guessed for decades.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't seem to be a concern of theirs when they broke diplomatic protocol and seized our embassy staffs as hostages and locked them up for over 400 days... :think:

DOH! Silly me! Criminals and terrorists are exempted from law and justice!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

I know....it just pisses me off.......

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Didn't seem to be a concern of theirs when they broke diplomatic protocol and seized our embassy staffs as hostages and locked them up for over 400 days... :think:

F'ing RIGHT!

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget illegal immigrants. They don't even have to go to jail for federal offenses.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

Thank goodness Bush "I" negotiated that deal and made the world safe for democracy! "...If you guys hold on to the hostages until after the election, we promise to sit back and let you develop into an atomic threat, then when my son(GWB) is at the end of his term we promise not to nuke you, so that my other son(Jeb) can be elected"...

The preceeding was not an actual conversation(I hope!!!)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Our President has broken so many laws, why doesnt he just kill the guy when he's over here? At least Id agree with that one.

The USA has a somewhat strict policy about arresting the leaders of any country that actually may have nuclear weapons..but heaven help him if we ever find out that Iran has no WMDs..because the liberation of the Iranian people will be quick to follow.
lol where's my snare drum and crash cymbal? Badoom ksshhh! :D

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Thank goodness Bush "I" negotiated that deal and made the world safe for democracy! "...If you guys hold on to the hostages until after the election, we promise to sit back and let you develop into an atomic threat, then when my son(GWB) is at the end of his term we promise not to nuke you, so that my other son(Jeb) can be elected"...
Clinton had 8 years to deal with Iran/Israel/Middle East etc.
What did he do???

Also, Clinton used US taxpayer money to bribe the North Koreans. That money went to building a nuke reactor as long as the Communists "promised" not to make weapons.

Why did you ignore that fact?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The preceeding was not an actual conversation(I hope!!!)
Have you tried selling your script to Hollywood yet? :lol:

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
What did he do???

Also, Clinton used US taxpayer money to bribe the North Koreans. That money went to building a nuke reactor as long as the Communists "promised" not to make weapons.

Don't you know? Democrats can do no wrong and the GOP does everything wrong. Everyone knows this 'cause CNN & the New york Times say so.....and we all know that everything they say is the truth!

Another double standard...as long as we are on the subject..... why is it that in 1990, it was revealed that Steve Gobie, a male prostitute that Rep. Barney Frank (D)had befriended after hiring him through a personal advertisement, had conducted a prostitution ring from Frank's apartment when he was not at home......and this guy is still in congress!!!!!.....but when a republican sends a few e-mails he's forced to resign???!!! I'm not defending either one of them but it sure seems like a double standard to me!!!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't you know? Democrats can do no wrong and the GOP does everything wrong. Everyone knows this 'cause CNN & the New york Times say so.....and we all know that everything they say is the truth!

Another double standard...as long as we are on the subject..... why is it that in 1990, it was revealed that Steve Gobie, a male prostitute that Rep. Barney Frank (D)had befriended after hiring him through a personal advertisement, had conducted a prostitution ring from Frank's apartment when he was not at home......and this guy is still in congress!!!!!.....but when a republican sends a few e-mails he's forced to resign???!!! I'm not defending either one of them but it sure seems like a double standard to me!!!
There's a difference between an associate of a congressman running a prostitution ring and a congressman being a sick pedophile.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
There's a difference between an associate of a congressman running a prostitution ring and a congressman being a sick pedophile.
I think the moral of the story is{ If there is a politician in the room, somebody is going to get F*U*K*T IN DA AZZ!!!! Don't let it be YOU!!! }

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What did he do???

I only metioned the "facts" that were relevent to the "point", that I was making about the "statement" I was correlating to the event in 1979. It is an old debating trick.

Clinton let everything slide during his administration, with the exception of north Africa. He seemed to have a Star Trek- like "Prime Directive" when it came to interfering with Arab states. He helped the "ethnic Albanian" muslims in fighting the Serbians. He made only sophomoric efforts in trying to caputure renegade CIA "trained" insurgents(Bin Laden, Al Queda) The Taliban only became a problem after they shut off the heroin and refused to play ball with the oil guys. Now of course during the Reagan years the USA sold weapons to both Iran and Iraq, but only sold military information to Iraq. This was orchestrated by VP GHW BUSH and defense "chief " D**k Cheney. I don't think that the Iranians are using uranium to study nuclear energy. They don't need it, they have all that oil stuff. They can't trust the Bush Administration ,so they need a perception of equal deterrence.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried selling your script to Hollywood yet? :lol:
I have some callbacks... I insisted on "final cut" and 10gross points,

They came back with final script "approval" but only on an "alternative" cut that would be released after the 2008 elections.
but I would get a full 25%(net) of all merch!( t-shirt sales are the juciest fruit)

I might say yes, then leak it out through the internet(youtube)

don't tell anybody , OK?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah......... Perversion is ok, if you are Democrats... Heck, even criminal offence, assaulting police, drunk driving, leaving the scene of an accident, perjury, lying to America on TV, adultery, corruption, treason, accepting 'donation' from ChiCom spies, hindering prosecution, abusing executive power, renting out Lincoln bedroom, stealing classified archives, are all acceptable, just as long as it is the Democrats doing it. ;)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If the creep was a Democrat, I bet all the pervert apologists would be rallying to his side, expressing total and complete sympathy and unconditional forgiveness. Afterall, he said he was abused by a clergy when he was a boy!!

The lefties are total perverts. They talk from both sides of the mouths all the time. Double standard is their modus operandi.

I don't understand what their indignation is about, in this case. Afterall, moral perversion is totally so them... :D They are the ones who embrace moral perversion as their core value.

This is just like Michael Jackson protesting against homosexual pedophilia. :lol:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
nah......... Perversion is ok, if you are Democrats... Heck, even criminal offence, assaulting police, drunk driving, leaving the scene of an accident, perjury, lying to America on TV, adultery, corruption, treason, accepting 'donation' from ChiCom spies, hindering prosecution, abusing executive power, renting out Lincoln bedroom, stealing classified archives, are all acceptable, just as long as it is the Democrats doing it. ;)
Keep spinnin' baby keep spinnin'!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If the creep was a Democrat, I bet all the pervert apologists would be rallying to his side, expressing total and complete sympathy and unconditional forgiveness. Afterall, he said he was abused by a clergy when he was a boy!!

The lefties are total perverts. They talk from both sides of the mouths all the time. Double standard is their modus operandi.

I don't understand what their indignation is about, in this case. Afterall, moral perversion is totally so them... :D They are the ones who embrace moral perversion as their core value.

This is just like Michael Jackson protesting against homosexual pedophilia. :lol:
Seriously , is your allience to the Republican party so great that you are defending c**k s**kiing pederast?

I try to keep a liberal open mind, but even a registered Republican raised in a Roman Catholic community, like me, has to know when to "cut and run". This is no longer the party of Lincoln!

The indignation is that our elected officials are criminals and child preditors. It is not an opinion, it is a fact! The Republican party under Bush has over 40 people either in jail, indictied or under investigation! Spin that!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously , is your allience to the Republican party so great that you are defending c**k s**kiing pederast?

I try to keep a liberal open mind, but even a registered Republican raised in a Roman Catholic community, like me, has to know when to "cut and run". This is no longer the party of Lincoln!

The indignation is that our elected officials are criminals and child preditors. It is not an opinion, it is a fact! The Republican party under Bush has over 40 people either in jail, indictied or under investigation! Spin that!
Obviously it is you who are blinded by political partisanship.

Allow me to point out the obvious here. My very first line,"If the CREEP is a Democrat..." Hint: CREEP?? Comprehende?

BTW, I love how the lefties all have to pretend to be an ex-Republican. :lol: It seems that is the only way they can pretend to savage a shred of credibility in whatever poison pen politics that they love to spill. As if, if they just say "I am a Mad Coward Dean liberal", they would just immediately die of embarassment.... :lol:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it is you who are blinded by political partisanship.

Allow me to point out the obvious here. My very first line,"If the CREEP is a Democrat..." Hint: CREEP?? Comprehende?

Uhm...oh, C R E E P or Committe to Re Elect the President. Are you channeling Nixon?

Si, amigo mucha sabe , y tu?

BTW, I love how the lefties all have to pretend to be an ex-Republican. :lol: It seems that is the only way they can pretend to savage a shred of credibility in whatever poison pen politics that they love to spill. As if, if they just say "I am a Mad Coward Dean liberal", they would just immediately die of embarassment.... :lol:
What if, I told you I voted for Clinton in 1996? That's right crossed the party lines..I feel so dirty, forget the party of Lincoln this isn't even the party of Reagan anymore!

Its the party that puts the "fox in charge of the chickens" or maybe the party that puts the "chickenhawks in charge of the children"....reminds me of that great scene between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in True Romance....Now your Sicilian(republican), you can tell,...am I lying?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Well, you obviously have problems in sorting out what is truth and factual vs spin. Seeing how you tend to make up your own take on history and facts.... :D
Well, you started it!

but I'll try to sort this out for you.

...Truth is what actually happened.
...Facts are generally regarded as truth qualified by experience
...Spin is taking a less then qualified "fact" and placing it in a context which best serves your agenda.(i.e Fox News Channel)

I do admit I make my "own" decisions based upon factual history. If you prefer to adopt the opnions of "others" you can count on my support of your right to defer conscious thought to those more qualified to inform you of the "truth"

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
If the choice is between chicken hawks and French looking surrender monkeys I'm gonna go with the chicken hawks.

I love how all the democrat @ss clowns are talking about "redeploying" troops from Iraq.

What they really mean is "Runaway, runaway...we need to build more abortion clinics instead of fighting terrorists!"

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, you started it!

but I'll try to sort this out for you.

...Truth is what actually happened.
...Facts are generally regarded as truth qualified by experience
...Spin is taking a less then qualified "fact" and placing it in a context which best serves your agenda.(i.e Fox News Channel)

I do admit I make my "own" decisions based upon factual history. If you prefer to adopt the opnions of "others" you can count on my support of your right to defer conscious thought to those more qualified to inform you of the "truth"
Don't worry about helping me sorting things out. Afterall, I don't ever make the kind of posts that are so typical of yours. ;) I don't make up lies and and I don't distort history. (But at least when caught, you had the balls to admit that you selectively picked and chose facts. I bet your party bosses must be rather :fart: that you let the cat out of the bag..... :lol:) (BTW, how much do they pay you? lol )

We, neoCon, do not need to lie and distort the facts. We don't need to pretend to be an ex-leftie..;) :FUfinger:

You are cut from the same cloth as all the lefties.:nono:

This post proves that you were never a GOP. You just follow your Mad Coward Dean's operating manual :study: and pretended to be an ex-GOP, in a very sorry attempt to sugarcoat your leftie poison. :whiner: A true GOP would choke on his own vomit, in sight of leftie crap, :rasp: let along spilling it himself. :lol: :lol: You see... I am already about to puke now... :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the choice is between chicken hawks and French looking surrender monkeys I'm gonna go with the chicken hawks.

I love how all the democrat @ss clowns are talking about "redeploying" troops from Iraq.

What they really mean is "Runaway, runaway...we need to build more abortion clinics instead of fighting terrorists!"
1. They want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They want America to be defeated. They hate Bush so much that they want to turn Iraq from a success into LBJ's Vietnam.

2. They are so poisoned by their own venom, that they don't care about the 80-85% Sh1tes and Kurds civilian women and children being gang-raped, mass murdered and systematically tortured at the hands of Saddam's Baathist thugs and gangsters.

3. But they were all so eagered to send our troops into Bosnia and Kosova back then.....

The Democraps are the worst partisan hacks.

The Democrat Party used to stand for something good. Those days are long gone now. It is a true tragedy for the Republic. In the old days, real man, such as Henry Truman, Teddy Roosevelt, Patrick Moyniham (ex Senator, D-NY), Sam Nunn (ex Senator D-GA), who put the nation's interests first, who worked for the greater good of the country. And the rest of the Southern Democrates have all disappeared.....

Collin Powell is right when he said that today's Democrat Party is totally morally and intellectually corrupted. Dishonesty and treachery are their modus operandi. The Blue Dog Democrates have been totally silenced. The Mad Coward Dean's cancerous growth has spread throughout the body. The Klintonian moral pervesion and integrity bankruptcy, has all but turned the Democrate party into a party of liars and perverts.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What if, I told you I voted for Clinton in 1996? That's right crossed the party lines..I feel so dirty, forget the party of Lincoln this isn't even the party of Reagan anymore!

Its the party that puts the "fox in charge of the chickens" or maybe the party that puts the "chickenhawks in charge of the children"....reminds me of that great scene between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in True Romance....Now your Sicilian(republican), you can tell,...am I lying?
You have provided more evidence that you lied. (Not that your abundant enthusiasm in spinning Mad Howl Dean's poison pen politics is not enough evidence already.) Of course you voted for Clinton!! You were never a GOP! (Don't pretend to spin that GOP voted for Billary. The only reason Billary slipped into the WhiteHouse, is b/c Ross Perot splitted the Right wing votes. Billary never got the majority vote. So, NO. GOP didn't cross over to vote for Billary.)

You are such a lousy liar. Your ideology is cut from the same cloth of all the mad howling lefties. You were never a GOP and you don't have any clue about the ideals and principles that GOP stands for. You never have, had, what it takes to be a GOP. You see... Democrates when they wise up, they become GOP, eg. Ronald Reagan etc. People simply don't grow stupid and become Democrat. :lol: You grow wiser.... You don't grow more stupid. :lol:

me think you need to go back to resit in Mad Howl Dean's "How to pretend to be an ex-GOP so we can pretend to be credible" training session... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When we copy the same tactic and stick it back at the Dems, you hear all the whinning and moaning about we being divisive... LMFAO. You never hear any whimp about Democrat being divisive when they are the ones who lie and distort and twist the facts.

Oh wait... silly me... How could I forget! Doh!!! It is NEVER a crime, a perversion, a lapse of ethics, or a lapse of judgement WHEN a Democrate or a leftie is the one who committed the offence.

Democraps can do no wrong, BUT GOPS must not even Jaywalk! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!:aargh: ---- (copyrighted by Mad Howl Dean)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
geez where to begin! I get out of work early, start looking for some AM power info...and now this(deep sigh) Well this time I won't let it slide by unchallenged, that would be weak and I feel an obligation to the members of AM to at least try and Learn Teach and Lead(even you)

Now, despite your personal and generalized attacks on my use of certain historical facts and your inability to segue even the simplist facts together to form any possible point beyond ideological demegoguery(which can be dismissed as either ad hominems or non sequitors), I think you would appreciate a little background on me. This way your retorts may have more punch or atleast be somewhat comprehendable.

The biggest weakness of this country is the two party system that forces people like you and me who may agree on some issues but not all, become polarized to an apparent party agenda.

I registered as a Republican(1984) because the party had a somewhat clear list of tennets that i though made sense. Mostly. less government, less taxes a strong foriegn policy.
I absolutely applauded welfare reform.

The democratic party(democrat is pundit spin word) was rather vague in the 1980's,..and still to this day..something about education and health care? luckily I have no obligation, either real or implied(leagl term) to vote for anybody other than the person who will best represent my pusuit of happiness.

1996 was a year of much success for me, So why change horses mid stream? for Bob Dole?

Today, it seems the Republican party has been usurped by the Bush "drunken, coke head, power tripping, Vietnam war skipping sons of privildge that nobody really trusts.

It scared me that Bush beat Kerry by basically calling him a coward, even though Kerry was actually in Vietnam fighting for this country, while GWB was......well we're really not sure umm..he was in the air national guard for a cup of coffee then the record of his whereabouts some how got lost in a fire or maybe it was a flood...Kerry who never really had a campaign platform other than he was smart because he married a rich widow??...could have been defeated by any one who showed even a little leadership! The point is that GWB had the balls to blast Kerry's military record, there by playing the fear card during a war...It was a desperate last resort, which is usually reserved for scoundrels.(it worked, thanks Ohio) So, this is why I can't support the republicans current agenda of "fascist imperialism", especially when they can't outline what the acutual goal of the foriegn occupations really accomplishes...Freedom for Iraqi and Afghanistan? security?Cheap gas?

The thing about security is you either have it or you don't. It is not a measurable quality that you can increase or decrease.

So, when the biggest breech of security that ever happened in 225 years of existance was on GWB's watch during Sept 11th, 2001, he has the un mitigated audacity to spin that by telling us he will make us more secure???WTF???
...and at the same time, defering ANY blame for the horrors of that day, because he was uninformed!!!!....Now, just before the election the Republicans spin the whole thing back to CLINTON!!!
My friend the pedophile rings are the least of your party's problems.

Although, if I were to pick a party purely based on the most recent "sex" scandals...I would have to go with Clinton getting head from Monica....the littleboy thing is just too icky...well good luck with that!!!

..oh just one other thing,..the way you combined mad cow disease with the word coward and apllied it to Howard Deans name...brilliant, I thought when you later switched "Howard" with "howl" was a risky debating ploy, but you pulled it off with your usual finess...nice work! It was completely unexpected..I'm hear waiting for the coward thing and then you go Howl...bravo well done sir! BTW who is Howard Dean again? and why do you keep referencing him in your posts?... is that non-sequitor thing
again? You know, where you tie-in unrelated facts to incomplete expressions of my posts, in order to discredit them by association with an unpopular third party. I gotcha fess up!

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Umm... Kinda like you did when you said that Fox News spun the facts? Heh, speaking of which... Can you give us an example? I happen to enjoy FNC. I also don't see any spin. Now, watch MSNBC sometime. CNN has gotten better, so I'll leave them out. What the BBC. Listen to NPR. You wanna talk about spin? There ya go. I can dig that up to ;).

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

They both should be OUT! I'm not defending anyone...I'm just pointing out that justice is not only blind but it is surely slanted in one direction......
The prostitution ring was run outta the congressman's house! What? Like he didn't know?

....he is another one if that wasn't good enough.....

William Jefferson was caught red handed with bribe money and somehow he is still voting in congress!

Still think there isn't a double standard? I know if other congressmen were caught with $90,000 in their freezer they would have been forced to reseign the next day and been crucified in the media.....but you barely heard a peep about it from the majority of media outlets.....

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
geez where to begin! ......[snipped to save space].... I gotcha fess up!
dude... you have wasted your breathe there...(please don't write nauseatingly long winded posts.. I don't care to read those..) What makes you think I give a rat a$$ raging fvck about your rambling explaination of your life story? :D :D You can call yourself the ex- World heavy weight boxing champion for all I care. It changes absolutely nothing. lol

I am sorry to say this. But the truth is your posts have always been a mind numbling scrambling of distorted facts and spaghetti logic.

I do encourage you to work for the election campaigns of the Donkey party... :lol: I strongly urge you to volunteer to write political speeches for Democrat candidates !! :D And don't forget campaign slogan!!!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Umm... Kinda like you did when you said that Fox News spun the facts? Heh, speaking of which... Can you give us an example? I happen to enjoy FNC. I also don't see any spin. Now, watch MSNBC sometime. CNN has gotten better, so I'll leave them out. What the BBC. Listen to NPR. You wanna talk about spin? There ya go. I can dig that up to ;).
Any body who is deluded enough to buy the insinuation that Fox spins the facts, is...ehhh....how should I put it politely... ehhh... can never be a true GOP.... Yeah.. that's it. :lol:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
dude... you have wasted your breathe there...(please don't write nauseatingly long winded posts.. I don't care to read those..) What makes you think I give a rat a$$ raging fvck about your rambling explaination of your life story? :D :D You can call yourself the ex- World heavy weight boxing champion for all I care. It changes absolutely nothing. lol

I am sorry to say this. But the truth is your posts have always been a mind numbling scrambling of distorted facts and spaghetti logic.

I do encourage you to work for the election campaigns of the Donkey party... :lol: I strongly urge you to volunteer to write political speeches for Democrat candidates !! :D And don't forget campaign slogan!!!
Dude why all the hostility! What agenda are you blindly following?

Why are you responding to a post you did not care to read?
(gotcha again!)

Come on, are you even trying? Your emoticon laced replies are the type of cookie-cutter logic that some Blurb-O-Matic internet "bot" might spew! Sorry to "out" you, I guess its only fair, after you "dimed me" as Ex-heavyweight Champ

Finally, I understand that my posts may seem mind boggling to you. That's okay, admitting you have a "developmental learning disorder" is the first step! I encourage you to reach out for help
There is no shame in being Republican. The shame is not even knowing there is a choice. Remember Jon Voight's speech in Coming Home That's you man! No not Jon Voight, that guy in the audience with the crewcut and frown.

You poor man you think I am "wasting my breath"?, like I am talking to the screen as I type? Your story has made me sad and remorseful. I promise not to to antagonize you with anymore mindnumbing facts Good Luck my friend! Fight the good fight!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
All main stream media "spin" to further the cause of their ownership! Technically beacuse of their "publicly held" corporate status they have to promote their own "corporate growth" as part of their shareholder agreement. Its one of those dirty little secrets. The 'truth' is not the ultimate goal of "corporate" news.

I specifically mention Fox News because of the nature of the author of the post. The Clinton interveiw would be an example of spinning a story.

These are not the Edward R Murrow years.

The last story any independent news source broke was Matt Drudge when he tagged Clinton.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Still think there isn't a double standard? I know if other congressmen were caught with $90,000 in their freezer they would have been forced to reseign the next day and been crucified in the media.....but you barely heard a peep about it from the majority of media outlets.....

yeah, because the media outlets are all a bunch of butt sniffing goddamn liberal rats

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude why all the hostility! What agenda are you blindly following?
You admitted freely that you like to pick and choose facts selectively to basically...ehhh.. spin your posts.

You may think such spinning technique is a debating skill. What you don't realize is, such spinning technique is the modus operandi of Democrat political hacks, who are deprived of integrity, honesty, and basic human decency.

I have nothing but utter comtempt for them.

Unfortunately, if you don their camouflage, you get fragged too.. lol
Why are you responding to a post you did not care to read?
(gotcha again!)
I don't need to read in order to know what you were trying to accomplish. :)
Come on, are you even trying? Your emoticon laced replies are the type of cookie-cutter logic that some Blurb-O-Matic internet "bot" might spew! Sorry to "out" you, I guess its only fair, after you "dimed me" as Ex-heavyweight Champ
huh?
Finally, I understand that my posts may seem mind boggling to you. That's okay, admitting you have a "developmental learning disorder" is the first step! I encourage you to reach out for help
I am sure the problem is just me. :D lol
There is no shame in being Republican. The shame is not even knowing there is a choice. Remember Jon Voight's speech in Coming Home That's you man! No not Jon Voight, that guy in the audience with the crewcut and frown.
Huh?
You poor man you think I am "wasting my breath"?, like I am talking to the screen as I type? Your story has made me sad and remorseful. I promise not to to antagonize you with anymore mindnumbing facts Good Luck my friend! Fight the good fight!
My 2 pesos is, don't spin. Use the whole fact. Don't pick and choose. That doesn't reflect well on you. Makes you look like those pathetic democrap political hack. Spinning is only good for the washing machine. :lol: Real MEN don't spin. Neither do RHINOs! :lol: Rhinos CHARGE straight!! :D

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You admitted freely that you like to pick and choose facts selectively to basically...ehhh.. spin your posts.

...as ole Ronnie Reagan used to say,"...There you go again."

I have nothing but utter comtempt for them.
Unfortunately, if you don their camouflage, you get fragged too.. lol

Are you familiar with the term "xenophobia"?

I don't need to read in order to know what you were trying to accomplish. :)

Well, that clears up alot of rumours and inuendos. oh and never mind about the "xenophobia" question. There would be some reading required.

Rhinos CHARGE straight!! :D
"Thanks for the advice, pal!"-Bruce Willis in Die Hard 1988

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what xenophobia means. The question is, do you? :D

I think I will regret asking. But how do you figure the term fits in the scheme of things here? :blink:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I know what xenophobia means. The question is, do you? :D

I think I will regret asking. But how do you figure the term fits in the scheme of things here? :blink:
Democracies demand discourse between opposing veiw points.

When an individuals opinion is repressed because of fear of retribution, then the democracy becomes a despotic state.

When xenophobes (those that "fear" things that are"different")
try to "frag" individuals with "different" viewpoints, then the democracy is moving toward despotism(which is bad!) I think that fits rather nicely, don't you?

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Umm Again, forgive my interruption... Who's in a democracy? Certainly not us here in the states. This is a Representative Republic. There is a difference.