why is this not reported as a hate crime?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. why woould it be a hate crime ? they were the one that started it by throwing hot dogs at them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELTORONEGRO
    THOSE DUDES NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH THE MAXIMUM PENALTY
    This is part of the problem - the maximum penalty will probably be a charge of aggravated assault - not even attempted murder. Since there were no weapons, it will be downgraded for sure. The perps, if they are caught, will plea bargain and go for like 1 year reporting probation or some **** like that. If you think there is no way that could happen, spend a few hours at the local courthouse and see how the proceedings go. I saw a case where a perp who shot his girlfriend in the face walked away on just a reckless endangerment charge and a sentence to turn over their firearms - with just 6 months non-reporting probation.

The law does not protect you from crime, there is no deterrence factor involved at all. The police do their best to protect us, but they are not everywhere, as evidenced in this video. You really need to be prepared to protect yourself.

IMO, almost all crimes could be called hate crimes - it is a stupid classification. I can't think of any crimes that are committed with love in the perps heart.
    •   

3. Police say the victims were with two women who'd been groped by the suspects. One of the women threw a hot dog at the suspects and walked away. They didn't get very far. The three suspects ran after them and began attacking the two men -- two soldiers who'd come home from the war.

after the guys messed with them, one of the girls threw a hot dog at them and walked away, if any guy ****ed with my girl id shoot him in the face, i keep my shot gun behind the seat of my truck

4. Quote Originally Posted by texas
    Police say the victims were with two women who'd been groped by the suspects. One of the women threw a hot dog at the suspects and walked away. They didn't get very far. The three suspects ran after them and began attacking the two men -- two soldiers who'd come home from the war.

after the guys messed with them, one of the girls threw a hot dog at them and walked away, if any guy ****ed with my girl id shoot him in the face, i keep my shot gun behind the seat of my truck
    In total agreement, and I'll say something "shocking"..

*******s like these 50Cent wannabe's deserve to be shot, stabbed, raped with a rusty entrenching tool.. In fact, anyone regardless of skin color who does something so ****ing childish should receive the aforementioned treatment.. I wouldn't feel bad for these dicks, I've grown up around these types of asshairs who feel like someone owes them something, when hard-working African Americans like me work and bust their asses to have ****.. I would no doubt shoot anyone who did anything foul to a loved one, racially motivated or not..

Dammit, I need carbs..

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    In total agreement, and I'll say something "shocking"..

*******s like these 50Cent wannabe's deserve to be shot, stabbed, raped with a rusty entrenching tool.. In fact, anyone regardless of skin color who does something so ****ing childish should receive the aforementioned treatment.. I wouldn't feel bad for these dicks, I've grown up around these types of asshairs who feel like someone owes them something, when hard-working African Americans like me work and bust their asses to have ****.. I would no doubt shoot anyone who did anything foul to a loved one, racially motivated or not..

Dammit, I need carbs..
    big pete, you're my hero.

note the new name headline
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    big pete, you're my hero.

note the new name headline
    Thanks, brother!

Basically I believe you can rise up out the **** and do something for yourself.. These crotchstains are obviously going to end up dead or locked away to get raped by someone bigger and badder than them.. Even if the soldiers were black, and the jerks who hit them were white, I'd feel the same way.. Ignorance should be dealt with by extreme measures..

I feel like becoming a vigilante, or a merc..

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Thanks, brother!

Basically I believe you can rise up out the **** and do something for yourself.. These crotchstains are obviously going to end up dead or locked away to get raped by someone bigger and badder than them.. Even if the soldiers were black, and the jerks who hit them were white, I'd feel the same way.. Ignorance should be dealt with by extreme measures..

I feel like becoming a vigilante, or a merc..
    i feel like i should say 'ooh rah'. or since you're an army guy.....'hooyah'....something like that.

8. I was wondering where did I see that clip from and it hit me...That clip is off a DVD. I actual seen this video over one of my biker associates house. We all was playing poker and for some reason he wanted to show this DVD. The fight is fake because what fool is going to keep taping a movie in front of the police. The police would have taken the film for evidence and destroy the film after the legal case. What fool is going to stay park in his car and don't move when a bunch of punks walk up to him and say move your car. Hmmm, one Asian guy in an area full of Afro-Americans. At the end of the DVD...they say thank you to the police in their credits.

The same company that created sportbike shows on DVD, they also created this DVD. They have the police in the sportbike video chasing the bikers but at the end they say thanks to the police dept for help making this video and the police is posing with the sportbike rider. In fact, a couple of bikers was trying to create their own Chicago Ghetto Fighting DVD and it was very interesting to watch but they was just acting.

9. That shyt is beyond stupid, but there is something even more stupid...the people standing around and doing NOTHING!

It wont be called a hate crime because it doesnt meet the test for a hate crime, there must be some indication that the perp did the crime due primarily to the vic's race/religion/sexual preference (most often proven by the use of hate language). Regardless, the perp's should be castrated and fed the parts.

10. BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ?
    i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.

however, it wouldn't surprise me if most crimes were racially motivated. hate breeds hate. put that with a group of so-called 'homies' that have the same ideals, and it's almost guaranteed to end bad.

12. i think the video is real. thats not in some yuppy neighborhood, that is probably in the straight ghetto.

and secondly, "hate crimes" is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. me and a black person can do the exact same crime and i get an extra charge because im white, WTF???? now thats racist!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.
    I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an ******* for good or bad it reflects on me.

People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an ******* for good or bad it reflects on me.

People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.

15. That video disturbed me to say the least. I personaly have been in a similar situation , but form a tat I have on my back (Irish Flag with the words Irish Pride under it). I am by no means a racist just proud of my heritage.

I was at the beach with my girlfriend and 3 friends, when a group of about 10 Black males walked up to us and started ****. Calling us all kinds of names and claiming we were skinheads (becuase of my tat and a similar tat that my girl has) and that they where going to kill us. Needless to say a fight broke out, but luckly a onlooker had already called for the cops and they got there as soon as the fight started. The first punch that was thrown was at my girlfriend, she got hurt pretty bad. To top it off, everyone in my group got arrested and only 2 guys from the group of guys that started all of it did. (go figure) Thats why everywhere I go now my HK goes with me

16. I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.
    That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.
  18. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by texas

typical redneck....... you would shoot someone in the face for "groping" your girl??? now thats retarded.. do we know exactly what they meant by "groping"? were the girls on the dance floor????

you would probably also stomp 2 vets if one of their girlfriends threw a hotdog at you too... am i right?????

19. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.
    Yeah that heated me up but I didn't really go overboard because if I did then they know where I live, I seriously thought my friend was going to shoot one of them though.

20. Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    typical redneck....... you would shoot someone in the face for "groping" your girl??? now thats retarded.. do we know exactly what they meant by "groping"? were the girls on the dance floor????
    It's eminently clear from context that, in this case, "groping" meant "sexual harrassment." And not the bump-n-grind on the dance flo' kind.

If someone was molesting a female against her wishes, I would convince that individual to stop, through force of words, pain, and/or death (in that order). By your epistemology, one could deduce that I am a classifiable redneck as well, though my residence is in a very un-backwoods part of upper-class suburbia on the East Coast.

Long ago, in a land far, far away, the willingness to use violence to defend women from predators was called "chivalry."

you would probably also stomp 2 vets if one of their girlfriends threw a hotdog at you too... am i right?????
    This is, among other things, a non sequitur and a straw man. And if you'll pardon my tautology, I'll submit that it's also wrong.

21. Why the hell do people keep bringing up the damn hot dog? There was a reason the woman threw the hot dog at them.

We live in a world of politically correct double standards.. We're all screwed in the end...

22. PCness is killing us

Here is what I say to the PC police: <-- bastards

23. Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???

Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    i think the video is real. thats not in some yuppy neighborhood, that is probably in the straight ghetto.

and secondly, "hate crimes" is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. me and a black person can do the exact same crime and i get an extra charge because im white, WTF???? now thats racist!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Hooah!
    Isn't it spelled "HUA"?

Heard
    Understood
    Acknowledged

25. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???
    Ghetto is usually [self] defined as a poverty-stricken area, usually highly concentrated in minorities.

A "real" ghetto is where Jews were confined during WWII before they were sent to concentration and death camps.

I don't find the implication made when many of the "progressives" and "activists" label these areas as ghetto (now a 'slang' term, which almost none of all the people who use the term know its roots) to be even slightly amusing or remotely accurate.

26. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???
    Ghetto is where people act like they live in the ghetto, it can be any neighborhood.

27. Thank you {{{ it can be any neighborhood }}}

or race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboju
    Ghetto is where people act like they live in the ghetto, it can be any neighborhood.

28. Yes it can, although generally it is not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is this so funny?
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 04:06 PM
  2. why is this so?
    By sdb88m361 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 01:06 AM