why is this not reported as a hate crime?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ?

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ?
    i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.

    however, it wouldn't surprise me if most crimes were racially motivated. hate breeds hate. put that with a group of so-called 'homies' that have the same ideals, and it's almost guaranteed to end bad.
  3. New Member
    sonicbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.6%

    i think the video is real. thats not in some yuppy neighborhood, that is probably in the straight ghetto.

    and secondly, "hate crimes" is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. me and a black person can do the exact same crime and i get an extra charge because im white, WTF???? now thats racist!!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2676
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.
    I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

    Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

    Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

    Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an ******* for good or bad it reflects on me.

    People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.
  5. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

    Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

    Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

    Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an ******* for good or bad it reflects on me.

    People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.
  6. New Member
    Neu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    52.35%

    That video disturbed me to say the least. I personaly have been in a similar situation , but form a tat I have on my back (Irish Flag with the words Irish Pride under it). I am by no means a racist just proud of my heritage.

    I was at the beach with my girlfriend and 3 friends, when a group of about 10 Black males walked up to us and started ****. Calling us all kinds of names and claiming we were skinheads (becuase of my tat and a similar tat that my girl has) and that they where going to kill us. Needless to say a fight broke out, but luckly a onlooker had already called for the cops and they got there as soon as the fight started. The first punch that was thrown was at my girlfriend, she got hurt pretty bad. To top it off, everyone in my group got arrested and only 2 guys from the group of guys that started all of it did. (go figure) Thats why everywhere I go now my HK goes with me
  7. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.
  8. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2676
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.
    That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.
  9. New Member
    sonicbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.6%

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by texas

    after the guys messed with them, one of the girls threw a hot dog at them and walked away, if any guy ****ed with my girl id shoot him in the face, i keep my shot gun behind the seat of my truck
    typical redneck....... you would shoot someone in the face for "groping" your girl??? now thats retarded.. do we know exactly what they meant by "groping"? were the girls on the dance floor????

    you would probably also stomp 2 vets if one of their girlfriends threw a hotdog at you too... am i right?????
  10. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.
    Yeah that heated me up but I didn't really go overboard because if I did then they know where I live, I seriously thought my friend was going to shoot one of them though.
  11. Registered User
    Nabeshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

  12. Registered User
    Nabeshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    typical redneck....... you would shoot someone in the face for "groping" your girl??? now thats retarded.. do we know exactly what they meant by "groping"? were the girls on the dance floor????
    It's eminently clear from context that, in this case, "groping" meant "sexual harrassment." And not the bump-n-grind on the dance flo' kind.

    If someone was molesting a female against her wishes, I would convince that individual to stop, through force of words, pain, and/or death (in that order). By your epistemology, one could deduce that I am a classifiable redneck as well, though my residence is in a very un-backwoods part of upper-class suburbia on the East Coast.

    Long ago, in a land far, far away, the willingness to use violence to defend women from predators was called "chivalry."


    you would probably also stomp 2 vets if one of their girlfriends threw a hotdog at you too... am i right?????
    This is, among other things, a non sequitur and a straw man. And if you'll pardon my tautology, I'll submit that it's also wrong.
  13. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    789
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Why the hell do people keep bringing up the damn hot dog? There was a reason the woman threw the hot dog at them.

    We live in a world of politically correct double standards.. We're all screwed in the end...
  14. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2849
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    PCness is killing us

    Here is what I say to the PC police: <-- bastards
  15. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???


    Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    i think the video is real. thats not in some yuppy neighborhood, that is probably in the straight ghetto.

    and secondly, "hate crimes" is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. me and a black person can do the exact same crime and i get an extra charge because im white, WTF???? now thats racist!!!!
  16. Banned
    Nullifidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,741
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Hooah!
    Isn't it spelled "HUA"?

    Heard
    Understood
    Acknowledged
  17. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2849
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???
    Ghetto is usually [self] defined as a poverty-stricken area, usually highly concentrated in minorities.

    A "real" ghetto is where Jews were confined during WWII before they were sent to concentration and death camps.

    I don't find the implication made when many of the "progressives" and "activists" label these areas as ghetto (now a 'slang' term, which almost none of all the people who use the term know its roots) to be even slightly amusing or remotely accurate.
  18. New Member
    Kaboju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    11.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Not all movies or video's are filmed in a yuppie neighborhood and how do you classified, what is a ghetto???
    Ghetto is where people act like they live in the ghetto, it can be any neighborhood.
  19. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    Thank you {{{ it can be any neighborhood }}}

    or race.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaboju
    Ghetto is where people act like they live in the ghetto, it can be any neighborhood.
  20. New Member
    Kaboju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    11.05%

    Yes it can, although generally it is not.
  21. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    I just wanted to know what is a>>>> "straight ghetto" because being an ex-army brat and had been privilege to see most of the world...I was just wondering, what the hell he mean by "straight ghetto".
  22. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    Thank you, kwyckemynd00 for your reply but I know that definition of ghetto but I'm more curious of his meaning of "straight ghetto".

    I have white friends that live/lived in 100% white ghetto's and I visited some of their homes and the only difference is the race that lives there. They have giant roaches crawling on the walls, just like some minorities home, they have broken down cars, their homes have that rundown look, I even seen some that can down a 40 ounce beer in 23 seconds flat and don't let me start on the females, monthly public aid checks, guns and drugs.

    I'm glad I have friends and associates from all walks of life because I'm not limited to one way of thinking because of my connection with these people.



    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Ghetto is usually [self] defined as a poverty-stricken area, usually highly concentrated in minorities.

    A "real" ghetto is where Jews were confined during WWII before they were sent to concentration and death camps.

    I don't find the implication made when many of the "progressives" and "activists" label these areas as ghetto (now a 'slang' term, which almost none of all the people who use the term know its roots) to be even slightly amusing or remotely accurate.
  23. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    568
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    71.88%

    straight ghetto is not a place but an attitude....
  24. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    I like that one because that how I see the word GHETTO.


    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    straight ghetto is not a place but an attitude....
  25. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2849
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    I like that one because that how I see the word GHETTO.
    I'm more offended by the attitude associate with american 'ghetto' and appauled by the living conditions associate with american 'ghetto'.

    But, it is true.

    Ghetto is almost as versatile as the word '****'.

    I can say "that person is ghetto".
    -or-
    I can say "this place is ghetto."
    -or-
    I can say "they threw jews in a ghetto."

    and each time it has a different meaning. lol
  26. New Member
    sonicbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.6%

    Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Ghetto is usually [self] defined as a poverty-stricken area, usually highly concentrated in minorities.

    .
    thats the ghetto i was talking about....
  27. New Member
    sonicbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    I just wanted to know what is a>>>> "straight ghetto" because being an ex-army brat and had been privilege to see most of the world...I was just wondering, what the hell he mean by "straight ghetto".
    it looked like a "dark" neighborhood if you know what i mean. this kind of event is probably nothing out of the ordinary. if that were to happen in the seven11 near my house it would have been in the news for weeks......
  28. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    Hate crimes are criminal actions intended to harm people because of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or other minority group. Those thugs were out looking for trouble and I don’t think they care if the person was white, black, yellow, or a lesbian and I think that why the media didn’t classified this as a hate crime. I really feel sorry for those guys that got beaten by those thugs but I have to be honest…The minorities in the United States read and see this type of treatment every day, month and year of their life. This type of treatment has been going on since the end of slavery till this very day. So, you guys may be in shock because of this story but I see this as a regular news story. The same shock, anger and disgust you guys feel, is the same feeling minorities feel across the U.S and the world.

    The number of hate crimes toward whites is very rare but whites committing crimes against non-whites are very high in the United States and around the world. I was looking at 20/20 earlier this year and they had a segment on hate groups and they said the membership in white hate groups are growing at a fast rate. The neo-nazis in Germany are growing at a dangerous rate and many of the Jewish people are remembering what happen during the Nazi rule. We still have in this very century, people burning crosses on black people lawns or spray painting racial slurs on their property. I remember two stories last year in Chicago, when a child was walking home from school and a group of white teenagers threw eggs at her and called her all kinds of racial slurs. Their also was this female that got gang raped, beaten, and murdered in the forest preserve in Chicago. They found her naked body with nothing but racial slurs written all over her and the only way they caught her Skin Head killers is because of their DNA left behind. There are so many stories regarding hate crimes in Chicago and around the world that is committed towards minorities and guess what…not all of them reach the news.

    I want to list a few hate crimes that happen in Chicago, to give you guys an idea of where I’m coming from and why I group this hate crime as a regular crime. I also listed the stats on hate crimes. The first story hits home for me because I know the family very well. Malik was beaten to death with a lock and he had a close casket funeral because his face was destroyed. They still can’t find his killer that posted bond and left the country.

    http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004885.html

    http://www.nbc5.com/news/4705715/detail.html







    http://www.nbc5.com/news/4994161/detail.html



    http://www.cnn.com/US/9904/05/gay.attack.trial.03/



    http://www.nbc5.com/news/3725693/detail.html



    http://www.nbc5.com/news/2965859/detail.html

    http://www.nbc5.com/news/4351296/detail.html



    http://www.nbc5.com/news/4248193/detail.html



    http://www.nbc5.com/news/4908710/detail.html
  29. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    one thing i learned in school: never trust statistics. they can be distorted to make it look anyway you want it to. if i had the inclination and time, i could bend all the stats around, have completely opposite results, and it would still be within the confines of an 'accurate' survey.

    and i still have no doubt in my mind that the original post of this thread WAS/IS a hate crime.
  30. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    349
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

    Well, if you can't go with the national crime data...your not looking for the truth. I think these guys know what they are doing or they wouldn't have their jobs but nice try with that logic.

    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to come up with those stats...I view the news everyday and I see who commits the most hate crimes. Sorry bro but the truth can be a killer sometimes but I still feel sorry for anyone that experience a hate crime.

    You may say it's a hate crime but the police, the media and myself, say different.




    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    one thing i learned in school: never trust statistics. they can be distorted to make it look anyway you want it to. if i had the inclination and time, i could bend all the stats around, have completely opposite results, and it would still be within the confines of an 'accurate' survey.

    and i still have no doubt in my mind that the original post of this thread WAS/IS a hate crime.
  31. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2849
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Well, if you can't go with the national crime data...your not looking for the truth. I think these guys know what they are doing or they wouldn't have their jobs but nice try with that logic.

    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to come up with those stats...I view the news everyday and I see who commits the most hate crimes. Sorry bro but the truth can be a killer sometimes but I still feel sorry for anyone that experience a hate crime.

    You may say it's a hate crime but the police, the media and myself, say different.
    Beelze isn't trying to be a dick, dude....but, this is what he means when he says statistics are a bit "funny". Even my statistics teacher said, "there are liar, there are damned liars, and then there are statisticians".

    The numbers don't add up:

    Quote Originally Posted by FrontPageMagazine.com
    Since 1972, the U.S. Department of Justice has conducted a National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) to determine the frequency of certain crimes. One category is interracial crimes. Its most recent publication (1997), "Criminal Victimization in the U.S.," reports on data collected in 1994. In that year, there were about 1,700,000 interracial crimes, of which 1,276,030 involved whites and blacks. In 90 percent of the cases, a white was the victim and a black was the perpetrator, while in 10 percent of the cases it was the reverse.

    Another finding of the NCVS report is that of the 2,025,464 violent crimes committed by blacks in 1994, 1,140,670 were against whites - that's slightly over 56 percent. Whites committed 5,114,692 violent crimes; 135,360, or 2.6 percent were against blacks.

    In 1997, there were 2,336 whites charged with anti-black crimes and 718 blacks charged with anti-white crimes, so-called hate crimes. Although the absolute number of white offenders was larger, the black rate per 100,000 of the population was greater, making blacks twice as likely to commit hate crimes.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=3691

    See the missing data from your previous pages?
  32. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    789
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Statistics can be twisted to state all kinds of different things.. Technically, there are far more white people in this country than any other race.. Would you like to talk percentages?

    I'm a little irked by this discussion. It's pissing me off, actually. Just like the brainless "but she threw the hot dog" comments. If I was some idiot who came along and believed everything I read, I'd leave here thinking white people were nothing but a bunch of racist scumbags hell-bent on killing-off every other race on the planet. And the white people here seem pretty content with this kind of stereotype.

    I'm sure I can go find the data if I take the time but maybe someone else here will be interested enough to do it. Now we can't exactly go searching about "hate" crimes because when they're committed against white people, they're not reported (unless someone comes up with a f&*%'in video). So let's try stating the percentage of "violent" crimes amongst the races. What percentage of white people in this country have commit a violent crime? What percentage of other races in this country have commit a violent crime? I can guarantee you the results will be astonishingly off-balance.

    Ya know, this whole double standard nonsense is really getting aggrivating.. I can name so many instances but there's one that always sticks out in my mind. I'd never have heard about this (or any of the many other cases) if my Brother-in-law wasn't a police officer on the scene. A twenty-something African American gentleman, an employee at Good Samaritan hospital in Islip, New York, decided to take a baby by it's legs and smash it's head against all four walls until it was a dead, bloody pulp.

    Is that newsworthy? Of course not. That same night, some white degenerate waste of life robbed a liquor store. THAT was on the front page of every newspaper and at the forefront of every news channel in the media.

    That being said, I don't "hate" anybody. Actually, let me rephrase that. I hate everybody equally. When I was in High School, there was a shirt that got banned from school. It stated, "Most People Are Dicks". And ya know what? Most people ARE dicks.

    I don't like you unless I know you and you've proven to me that you're worthy of my liking. I don't necessarily go around treating people badly. I'm very courteous to everybody - black, white, yellow, red - whatever. Everybody gets my respect until they lose it. So I'm not prejudiced. Yes, I was brought up to be that way but I like to come to my own conclusions. So while most people suck, every race has it's few good people. Whites are just as bad as blacks and vise verse. I don't trust a white any more than I do a black. Still, statistics predict that for one reason or another, the white person is less inclined to commit a violent crime. Why? I don't know and I don't care...
    Last edited by Zero Tolerance; 09-20-2005 at 04:53 AM.
  33. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2849
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    See above post and you'll get "some" of the answers
  34. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Well, if you can't go with the national crime data...your not looking for the truth. I think these guys know what they are doing or they wouldn't have their jobs but nice try with that logic.

    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to come up with those stats...I view the news everyday and I see who commits the most hate crimes. Sorry bro but the truth can be a killer sometimes but I still feel sorry for anyone that experience a hate crime.

    You may say it's a hate crime but the police, the media and myself, say different.
    siding yourself with the media marks you a notch lower in my book. i suppose steroids give us cancer and are killing millions each day too, eh?

    this thread has gone to ****. national crime data? joke. it's obvious what the government considers a hate crime isn't the same as what the majority of us consider to be one, yourself excluded of course. there is a reverse double standard forming with all this politically correct bull****. those who don't see it are in denial.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is this so funny?
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 05:06 PM
  2. why is this so?
    By sdb88m361 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:06 AM
  4. WHY IS M1T NOT WORKING FOR ME
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in