Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
does anyone else see the potential for this turning into a huge catastrophe?

I think the isis fighters left in mosul have the same mind set as suicide bombers, they are going to die for the cause.... they have had at least 3 months to prepare and are going to take out as many as they can with them, including civilians....I have a bad feeling about this and don't see this turning out well!!!

I am no expert this is just my opinion...I would like to know what others think about this.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reliable info as to what is involved here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No reliable info as to what is involved here.
sources say that American troop involvement has been ramped up and are actively involved!!!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
mosul is pretty nasty place, my last Military deployment was there. Ramping troops up won't do much, we need to go back to clearing entire cities with large amounts of troops or let the Iraq people fight for themselves which they don't like to do. I would say screw that country and city, but losing a good friend there it makes me angry seeing it over run again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mosul is pretty nasty place, my last Military deployment was there. Ramping troops up won't do much, we need to go back to clearing entire cities with large amounts of troops or let the Iraq people fight for themselves which they don't like to do. I would say screw that country and city, but losing a good friend there it makes me angry seeing it over run again.
some of Obama's policies make me wonder if he wasn't 'colluding' with radical islam....what idiot would pull our troops out before a new government was even stabilized....I am sorry for your loss!!!

thank you for your service!!!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
some of Obama's policies make me wonder if he wasn't 'colluding' with radical islam....what idiot would pull our troops out before a new government was even stabilized....I am sorry for your loss!!!

thank you for your service!!!
Thanks Obama's policies were horrible overseas, a lot of families lost love one's in different parts of that country just to see Obama tie the troops hands and then pull them out before the mission was complete. I security contract now and there has been a huge difference in the way things are done since Trump became President

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Obama's policies were horrible overseas, a lot of families lost love one's in different parts of that country just to see Obama tie the troops hands and then pull them out before the mission was complete. I security contract now and there has been a huge difference in the way things are done since Trump became President
I say a prayer of thanks every day that trump was elected instead of Hillary!!!