Political Issues around the world

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Political Issues around the world

So I want to dedicate this thread to political issues around the world from the Orlando shooting to the Brexit to whatever. Keep in mind IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED DON'T SUB TO THE THREAD . I want to kick it off with the Orlando shooting and everything revolving around it. There are a ton of conspiracies and questions popping up so I'll start off with this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRkh1NHlX8 I'll trust a black widow spider before I'll trust government but why would this pop up now?

2. So Napolitano is the one who had access to this info? My thoughts are the time in which he said they all died are the official times of death, when they were observed dead by officials.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

3. If this is so then he may be just be the only one open about it. The official time of death would be when they are officially dead unless he misspoke but he should have came out and said so. Basically he is saying it's a FBI cover up, http://yournewswire.com/orlando-smok...-team-entered/ so there is the official story and then this

4. Good thread, but I think the trump thread is a general chat thread for politics anyway
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Good thread, but I think the trump thread is a general chat thread for politics anyway
    Oh man, I lost alot of life in that Trump thread, I dunno I have time for this one, lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Good thread, but I think the trump thread is a general chat thread for politics anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Oh man, I lost alot of life in that Trump thread, I dunno I have time for this one, lol
    I want to just make this thread for anything so we don't need to harp on just Trump, I got banned from that thread for a little bit but I can join up again.

7. Good idea for a thread. Sadly religious and political discussions always seem to get pretty heated around here, and lead to name calling and bigotry. Hopefully everyone can stay civil during the discussions in this thread.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I want to just make this thread for anything so we don't need to harp on just Trump, I got banned from that thread for a little bit but I can join up again.
    Please do. And I like the idea of have this thread as well

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Good idea for a thread. Sadly religious and political discussions always seem to get pretty heated around here, and lead to name calling and bigotry. Hopefully everyone can stay civil during the discussions in this thread.
    Agreed

10. Anyone else think there is WAY more to the new Orleans shooting than what we know. Why else would all evidence(911 calls etc) be swiped and made confidential, well respected judge napolitano said no one died until 5:13, there are couple of videos of what sounds like OVER 100 gun shots after the FBI breached in.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Good idea for a thread. Sadly religious and political discussions always seem to get pretty heated around here, and lead to name calling and bigotry. Hopefully everyone can stay civil during the discussions in this thread.
    They do generally go that way and I hope so too but it's probably going to happen lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Anyone else think there is WAY more to the new Orleans shooting than what we know. Why else would all evidence(911 calls etc) be swiped and made confidential, well respected judge napolitano said no one died until 5:13, there are couple of videos of what sounds like OVER 100 gun shots after the FBI breached in.
    Oh yea, I think the swat team either was ordered to kill them to push gun control or out of incompetence. Many people may say "why would they do that" or "they wouldn't do that" but that's because they choose to humanize them(not saying they aren't human of course).

13. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Oh yea, I think the swat team either was ordered to kill them to push gun control or out of incompetence. Many people may say "why would they do that" or "they wouldn't do that" but that's because they choose to humanize them(not saying they aren't human of course).
    My thoughts exactly

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Pretty big conspiracy you putting out there, and almost every single mass shooting someone says it was set up to bring about gun control.

Chances are a guy got access to a gun and decided to kill a lot of people and the SWAT teams were sent in to neutralise him. Believe it or not, HRT members are extraordinarily trained to be able to fire under an inordinate amount of stress and correctly identify a target before engaging. There is no way an entire team dedicated to protecting the lives of those they are sworn to protect, would massacre so many people to push a failed agenda
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Pretty big conspiracy you putting out there, and almost every single mass shooting someone says it was set up to bring about gun control.

Chances are a guy got access to a gun and decided to kill a lot of people and the SWAT teams were sent in to neutralise him. Believe it or not, HRT members are extraordinarily trained to be able to fire under an inordinate amount of stress and correctly identify a target before engaging. There is no way an entire team dedicated to protecting the lives of those they are sworn to protect, would massacre so many people to push a failed agenda
    I never buy into conspiracies but this one does have traction. I'm almost anti-conspiracy theory, but I'm mean come on, there is so much evidence pointing to being more than what we know. I'm not saying the motive was for gun control. Although there is something going on that we don't know.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I never buy into conspiracies but this one does have traction. I'm almost anti-conspiracy theory, but I'm mean come on, there is so much evidence pointing to being more than what we know. I'm not saying the motive was for gun control. Although there is something going on that we don't know.
    Maybe. I dunno.

But just because something isnt disclosed yet, doesn't mean there is something more sinister at play.

Any links for reading?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Maybe. I dunno.

But just because something isnt disclosed yet, doesn't mean there is something more sinister at play.

Any links for reading?
    Ill post tomorrow I'm tired. I'm not necessarily saying sinister but something we aren't aware of is going on. I'm think negligence more than anything.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ill post tomorrow I'm tired. I'm not necessarily saying sinister but something we aren't aware of is going on. I'm think negligence more than anything.
    I honestly dont know, but I would find it very out of character for SWAT/ HRT members to agree to kill a lot of people for the sake of gun control, or any other reason for that matter

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

This.

I know a lot of guys on SWAT here in Jacksonville, and believe it or not they are normal people like you and I. Not some murderous drones capable of killing innocents on command. In this instance all the survivors would have to be in on the conspiracy. Nonsense, IMO.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    This.

I know a lot of guys on SWAT here in Jacksonville, and believe it or not they are normal people like you and I. Not some murderous drones capable of killing innocents on command. In this instance all the survivors would have to be in on the conspiracy. Nonsense, IMO.
    Well murderers, pedophiles, rapists, etc.... are normal people too and act like normal people, they can just be doing their job and following orders. Plus some people did come out and say there were multiple shooters.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I was saying it's either conspiracy or incompetence, also they have been used to push gun control. I'm no conspiracy theorist but we can't just ignore abnormalities. I don't think they personally want to do it, it would be a call from a higher up if it is so.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    It's possible to get banned from threads on AM?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    It's possible to get banned from threads on AM?
    I guess so lol for a small time the Donald Trump thread didn't pop up for me, this was after 2 posts got deleted. Nothing bad.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I guess so lol for a small time the Donald Trump thread didn't pop up for me, this was after 2 posts got deleted. Nothing bad.
    Might've been a bug, cos I've been the worst contributor in there and have never been blocked from that thread

25. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Well murderers, pedophiles, rapists, etc.... are normal people too and act like normal people, they can just be doing their job and following orders. Plus some people did come out and say there were multiple shooters.
    wow. Are yo seriously grouping SWAT/ HRT members with murderers and pedophiles simply because you personally haven't had all the facts made available to you? What you may fail to realise is that in a high stress situation, remembering facts is incredibly hard. Sounds and faces blur, panic leads to you seeing and/ or hearing things that didn't actually occur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect...ress_on_memory

There are all sorts of unfounded conspiracy theories on this: the police hated Orlando and/ or gay people, they set it up for gun control, etc. People do this all the time with zero backing information other than "well we haven't been told otherwise so it must be true"

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I was saying it's either conspiracy or incompetence, also they have been used to push gun control. I'm no conspiracy theorist but we can't just ignore abnormalities. I don't think they personally want to do it, it would be a call from a higher up if it is so.
    Just lol.

Thinking a SWAT member, one who started off as a police officer most likely, is capable of murder just to enforce a gun policy is just stupid.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. Burnouts from around the world (Cars, not stoners!)
    By CNorris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. crossing into the world of mass..
    By corteztk1982 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2003, 12:07 AM
  4. The world has gone mad.....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. Ah, the Wonders of the World....