Senate OKs bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia

  1. Senate OKs bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia


    Senate OKs bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia - CNNPolitics.com


    I guess I've been out of the loop, but what's going on here? I didn't realize that Saudi Arabia played a role, or were being accused of playing a role. Does anyone know about this here?

    Anyhow, seems like a waste of time when we can't even successfully sue our own government, police force, etc.... Good luck with foreign governments.


  2. A majority of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi's and when it went down, a part of the Saudi royals were ushered out of the country at light speed. Get Ax1 in here to fill in the details.
    •   
       


  3. This looks like a good opportunity for lawyers to make money.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Supposedly this opens the doors for foreign powers to sue the US government as well though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Supposedly this opens the doors for foreign powers to sue the US government as well though.
    Can Iraq sue for the US invading them and destabilising the entire region?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Can Iraq sue for the US invading them and destabilising the entire region?
    I believe it should. Hopefully that happens. The US invaded based off falsehoods and bad 'intelligence'. There should be strong repercussions (besides ISIS) for such a drastically mislead action. And that's putting it lightly.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    A majority of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi's and when it went down, a part of the Saudi royals were ushered out of the country at light speed. Get Ax1 in here to fill in the details.
    I'm overseas on vacation so can't dig up too many details....Bin Ladens direct family were quickly flown out of here when the entire country was grounded, some info was recently released in the 21 pages about financial connections and much more.

    9/11 there is so much we will never know.

    Thanks Obama!
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  8. Senate OKs bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia


    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I believe it should. Hopefully that happens. The US invaded based off falsehoods and bad 'intelligence'. There should be strong repercussions (besides ISIS) for such a drastically mislead action. And that's putting it lightly.
    I would love to see accountability within our own land and heavy repercussions to those responsible for this first and foremost.

    If these mass murdering human stenches get away from it here in the US I doubt any other country can do anything about it without a war and invasion.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Can Iraq sue for the US invading them and destabilising the entire region?
    As long as any money being payed comes from the politicians who, as Gutterpump said, decided to invade based on what they had to know was bad intelligence, and not US taxpayers pockets.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Looks like the Senate has overrided Obama's veto with 90 plus votes.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Looks like the Senate has overrided Obama's veto with 90 plus votes.
    Can they really override the veto? They would somehow have to push this through the 3rd branch of government to bypass Obama's veto right?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Can they really override the veto? They would somehow have to push this through the 3rd branch of government to bypass Obama's veto right?
    Both house have to pass it by 2/3's. Senate passed it 97-3. It goes back to the house for an override vote. I will be amazed if they don't get the 2/3 necessary.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I'm overseas on vacation so can't dig up too many details....Bin Ladens direct family were quickly flown out of here when the entire country was grounded, some info was recently released in the 21 pages about financial connections and much more.

    9/11 there is so much we will never know.

    Thanks Obama!
    The documentary Farenheit 9/11 talks about this a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Looks like the Senate has overrided Obama's veto with 90 plus votes.
    This will open unintended floodgates I imagine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  14. If they are so worried about those foreign nations returning the favor and costing us large settlements, then why did the administration illegally launder $1.7B into foreign currency and send it to Iran on pallets?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doc agreed to let me do inj. 2x per week but how to inj. 40 mg IM??
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 06:29 PM
  2. OK bak to my old routine b/c i love it question on Biceps..
    By East1600Plus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 11:50 AM
  3. Just another thing to let you guys ponder.
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:29 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
  5. Answer to FAHRENHEIT 9/11 in theaters oct 1st
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Log in
Log in