Armed Forced Not Allowed to Carry Weapons!

  1. Armed Forced Not Allowed to Carry Weapons!


    I was shocked when I visited a Naval base and found the only people that can carry weapons are the guards. The entire inside of the base was guarded by a few perimeter soldiers. I researched and found that soldiers are prohibited from carrying weapons due to this ridiculous law:

    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//pe...tary-personnel

    Please sign this petition to revoke this law. We trust our military with our lives - but not carrying a weapon! WTF!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i


  2. done
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. Thank you for posting this. The military has changed so much since I was nedically retired in 2011 and it sucks to see the hands of soldiers tied, especially during deployments. Again, thank you for your time posting this, have a great day-Jason

  4. You can thank slick Willie for disarming troops on base.
  5. Armed Forced Not Allowed to Carry Weapons!


    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    You can thank slick Willie for disarming troops on base.
    http://www.snopes.com/Politics/clintons/baseguns.asp
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   
       


  6. Maybe you should read your snopes, it wasn't implemented into practice until Clinton was in office.
  7. Armed Forced Not Allowed to Carry Weapons!


    Military on AM? Anyone with a son or daughter in the military? Please sign this petition to allow them to never be butchered because they are forbidden to carry weapons:

    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//pe...tary-personnel
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  8. Armed Forced Not Allowed to Carry Weapons!


    A 5th Marine died! It's time to put weapons back in their hands! We are at 4200, Please sign the petition above.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  9. Its so stupid, government doesnt even trust their own troops to arm themselves on our home soil.

    I know when the secretary of defense visits the troops overseas, they take their guns away from them too I heard.

    They threw a decorated war vet in the slammer here in NY a while back for having empty clips in his trunk that were able to hold too many bullets. His brother had to beg and fund raise to help him pay for lawyers and stuff.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. USSA
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its so stupid, government doesnt even trust their own troops to arm themselves on our home soil.

    I know when the secretary of defense visits the troops overseas, they take their guns away from them too I heard.

    They threw a decorated war vet in the slammer here in NY a while back for having empty clips in his trunk that were able to hold too many bullets. His brother had to beg and fund raise to help him pay for lawyers and stuff.
    It's truly ridiculous that this law exists. How many of our military on bases have been butchered because no one had a sidearm! PLEASE sign the petition.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  12. Looks like this petition is dying. Merica' more worried about Bruce "Confused" Jenner than making sure our military has weapons in their hands! Sad state we're in!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks like this petition is dying. Merica' more worried about Bruce "Confused" Jenner than making sure our military has weapons in their hands! Sad state we're in!!
    Our nations mascot when from the Bald Eagle to Katalin Jenner.

    And people ask me why I refuse to have kids?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  14. Not to be a buzzkill, and not pour cold water on your passion about this topic, which I agree with 100%. But what makes anyone think anything has or will come from people filling out petitions to the whitehouse? It's a joke that the Obama clan even dreamed up this scheme to placate people, and it's an even bigger joke that people put stuff on there expecting something to happen because of it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Not to be a buzzkill, and not pour cold water on your passion about this topic, which I agree with 100%. But what makes anyone think anything has or will come from people filling out petitions to the whitehouse? It's a joke that the Obama clan even dreamed up this scheme to placate people, and it's an even bigger joke that people put stuff on there expecting something to happen because of it.
    No buzzkill. It's reality that our democracy is not running correctly. I at least wanted to see how apathetic the American people are since only 4700 people actually signed the petition even after I posted this in Facebook threads that had 200k plus likes!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  16. Is it apathy when everyone knows nothing will get done because of a stupid whitehouse website?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Is it apathy when everyone knows nothing will get done because of a stupid whitehouse website?
    The goverment lets our troops rot to death in VA hospital basements...they couldnt care any less about arming our troops (damn that sounds weird) unless it wins them a few extra votes or lobby money.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Bobo--I was not allowed to send a PM, so...
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:42 PM
  2. CMZ by VPX, plan to carry it?
    By Grant in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
  4. Anyone else not able to eat eggs?
    By fightercowboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:38 PM
  5. Armed forces shark attack.
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Log in
Log in