Donald Trump running for president

Page 963 of 966 First ... 961962963964965 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the nation was already divided by 8 years of Obama. I will be opposed to the liberal agenda till the day they cover me with 6 feet of dirt.
    You can be opposed to it all you want. There are other ways to be opposed to it then supporting somebody else who is screwing you over. And again, the country has always been divided. You honestly think it was a big happy family until 8 years ago?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. And oh look, another GOP pedophile. Hey Moore, this is my shocked face!
    ***PES Representative***
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    You can be opposed to it all you want. There are other ways to be opposed to it then supporting somebody else who is screwing you over. And again, the country has always been divided. You honestly think it was a big happy family until 8 years ago?
    my family was happier before Obama....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    My family was happier before the Star Wars prequels. **** happens man.
    ***PES Representative***

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    This isnt excactly relevant to the country being more or less divided. All it is saying is that from our self centered perspective, your side of the division is being better represented.

As far as division goes, Obama made the country more divisive I 100% agree with that, but I also remember all the division that grew out of the Bush years before that. Obama just was Bush's 3rd and 4th term and added to the status quo. The difference I see with Dump though is the mainstream media along along with social media promoting the division of this country at new heights, but that doesnt take away that Dump is (whether or not "the swamp") still a divisive big government Republican. Just 4-8 years and then its the Demicans saving the country again only to continue to rip it apart just as Republicrats always do and want and everybody from both sides is continually getting it up the arse.

Solution = abandon both sides, they are both barely any different.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

6. A Pentecostal church in Central New York state

Im not into Church, but this is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    My family was happier before the Star Wars prequels. **** happens man.
    lol...touche
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This isnt excactly relevant to the country being more or less divided. All it is saying is that from our self centered perspective, your side of the division is being better represented.

As far as division goes, Obama made the country more divisive I 100% agree with that, but I also remember all the division that grew out of the Bush years before that. Obama just was Bush's 3rd and 4th term and added to the status quo. The difference I see with Dump though is the mainstream media along along with social media promoting the division of this country at new heights, but that doesnt take away that Dump is (whether or not "the swamp") still a divisive big government Republican. Just 4-8 years and then its the Demicans saving the country again only to continue to rip it apart just as Republicrats always do and want and everybody from both sides is continually getting it up the arse.

Solution = abandon both sides, they are both barely any different.
    yes, I can only speak from personal experience/perspective, but this last year with trump as president has been very good for me....I feel more comfortable with a conservative agenda, I love my country.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    A Pentecostal church in Central New York state

Im not into Church, but this is awesome!

Wow, that's a tough choice for Republicans. Part of them salutes the Second Amendment stance, but part of them also wants to deport it lol
    ***PES Representative***

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Wow, that's a tough choice for Republicans. Part of them salutes the Second Amendment stance, but part of them also wants to deport it lol
    SR. PASTOR
    RONALD RUSSELL
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    SR. PASTOR
    RONALD RUSSELL
    I just looked up the Church, this Church is inside a light house. This place looks awesome and unlike the usual Church. I never knew NY had a Mexico in it.

I found their website and they have a quote scrolling on the front page that states,

We are NOT a "Gun free zone"- we protect our people! ~The Pastor

Look!
    Lighthouse Revival Mexico, NY Ronald/Susan Russell

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    SR. PASTOR
    RONALD RUSSELL
    Found this on our NY Spectrum News network,
    “Times are changing,” said Russell. "It’s not the congregation, per se, but the leadership. People say 'well, pastor, you’re talking about killing some,' and I say 'well, if I don’t protect my people, I’m being complicit.' A shooting here, that’s not going to happen."

The church also offers training. Programs are designed to teach self defense and help identify any suspicious behavior.

They are on scene here on this link with news coverage on video
    http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/cen...gun-free-zone-

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I just looked up the Church, this Church is inside a light house. This place looks awesome and unlike the usual Church. I never knew NY had a Mexico in it.

I found their website and they have a quote scrolling on the front page that states,

We are NOT a "Gun free zone"- we protect our people! ~The Pastor

Look!
    Lighthouse Revival Mexico, NY Ronald/Susan Russell

lol...it's located in MEXICO, NY....that is rich, lol!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Found this on our NY Spectrum News network,
    “Times are changing,” said Russell. "It’s not the congregation, per se, but the leadership. People say 'well, pastor, you’re talking about killing some,' and I say 'well, if I don’t protect my people, I’m being complicit.' A shooting here, that’s not going to happen."

The church also offers training. Programs are designed to teach self defense and help identify any suspicious behavior.

They are on scene here on this link with news coverage on video
    http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/cen...gun-free-zone-
    walk softly and carry a big gun....the times they are a changing....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    For some reason Im so fascinated with this I was thinking of planning a trip tomorrow with my wife to get some selfi's in front on the Church, but damn this place is still a 5 hour drive from me = forgedaboutit. Its all the way up by the great lakes. They have Mexico bay there and half way across the lake shares with Canada!

16. Very much agree with this and love your intellect. I am however curious on a few things and always willing to learn something new by actually listeningto someone who may have the same or different views, unlike a certain group of people I won't mention.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

As far as division goes, Obama made the country more divisive I 100% agree with that, but I also remember all the division that grew out of the Bush years before that.-
    Bush Sr or Jr? Bc I remember going to elementary school with kids of all races and creed and nobody cared, everyone got along and everyone worked hard. Now some seem so self entitled. I may be a massive failure but that at least means I had to of tried many times over to have failed. Seems being a looser bum is a trend these days. And they seem to be the angrier ones out there....?

Obama just was Bush's 3rd and 4th term and added to the status quo.- really? You don't feel like he was a but of Hillary puppet or at least all working in kahoots with one another, and not in a good way? (I do feel GW was one of the worst presidents ever though his father was amazing)

The difference I see with Dump though is the mainstream media along along with social media promoting the division of this country at new heights,- YES, YES THEY DO! WHY DO THE PEOPLE BUY INTO IT? THINK FOR YOURSELVES- but that doesnt take away that Dump is (whether or not "the swamp") still a divisive big government Republican- of course, he's a venture capitalist in a capitalist country, although I do feel he is doing good setting some things straight that were put in place over last 8 years which is one plus for the goofy bastard).

Just 4-8 years and then its the Demicans saving the country again only to continue to rip it apart just as Republicrats always do and want and everybody from both sides is continually getting it up the arse.- then maybe the libertarian party could be a great answer for ***THE CORRECT CANDIDATE*** to run and win and put things back together like an old school Democrat, like lbj and before. We need someone truly focused on the Power of America as a world player and not as a back alley dealer. As always, an opinion.

Solution = abandon both sides, they are both barely any different.- very true yet I also want to disagree like hell. Seems like today if you openly admit you're a Democrat then you're a left wing nut job and "guns are bad, mmkay" and everything is "our" fault as humans yet there's no real answers on what to do, and if you openly admit you're a Republican then you're a redneck racist who hates baby killers and just care about gun laws and taxes. Neither seems to present a very strong moral code or anything that I'd like to stand behind. You're rebuttal sir? Also, I think that's a big part of the libertarian movement- is getting away from having to choose a side and instead choose the issues behind a person. As well as getting back more of our basic human rights and freedoms so long as you're not hurting anyone else...? Here to discuss and Learn. Feed me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    There's a Mexico Indiana too! About an hour and a half north of Indy.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

18. Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers in arms

19. Happy Veterans Day! To all those that served I cant thank you enough!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Very much agree with this and love your intellect. I am however curious on a few things and always willing to learn something new by actually listeningto someone who may have the same or different views, unlike a certain group of people I won't mention.
    First off Im not any more intelligent than anyone here or any group. I just see and understand things differently than some others.

To answer your questions:
    1. I was referring to Bush Jr., he is the one that made me pay attention to politics, especially as he ramped up and started the wars and at that time I really thought Bin Laden was primarily the one responsible for 9/11. I had found the response to 9/11 w/ the Patriot act and attacking Iraq disturbing and I think that was a big dividing part of his regime.

That being said, its hard to say how much exactly more divided we were, or during the days of Sr.. The problem is the illusion of division which I see it clearly both overstated but the effect seems to influence its growth. If the media keeps feeding hate peoples tribal nature starts kicking in along with other factors to keep this short.

2. Obama was CIA from a CIA family. I dont think he was Hitlerie's puppet, especially when I feel Hitlery herself is truly a puppet in her own shoes.
    They all work for shadow government, and I dont have a specific answer to that but influences range in special groups such as the Bilderberg group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commision, etc....then add in Banks and the biggest of corporations. I felt like Obama was far worse of a president, primarily his ability to deceive people into this hope and change movement (he tricked me into voting for him in '08) and he is fairly masterful in manipulating people. Im no fan of Bush Sr. never was and more so is true to the day. Long story for another day, but I consider him a humanitarian and war criminal which not only dates to his Presidency, but his days of CIA and other various things.

3. "Why do people buy into it." Study one word as much as possible, Goebbels. You will understand my answer.

4. "correct canditate." First, Im sorry, I am in no way a fan of LBJ. He killed Kennedy and he also lied us into a brutal war and he is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. He was a racist lunatic who used minorities only for his advantage.

Ok, got that out of the way, lol.

Libertarian party? What part, the Koch Brothers or Ron Paul? I dunno what the Libertarian Party is, they all get infiltrated by corruption and money. Yes I would consider voting for them at least, never a Demican or Republicrat and I did vote for Gayry. I would love Rand to run.

Personally I would abolish all parties from running in politics, they all get big and corrupt and end up serving different masters. If there was a correct candidate for the Libertarian party I will say again, Rand Paul. Ideally I would love Ron Paul above all, but he is too old for the job now imo.

I really wish Dump was the America First candidate he campaign for but as time goes by its being proven not to be true.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    First off Im not any more intelligent than anyone here or any group. I just see and understand things differently than some others.
    - never said you were more intelligent. As for intellect, that's is TBD. And I just enjoy the views of others as I'm always trying to broaden my horizons.
    And you certainly do, and that's a good thing. (See things differently.)

To answer your questions:
    1. I was referring to Bush Jr., he is the one that made me pay attention to politics, especially as he ramped up and started the wars and at that time I really thought Bin Laden was primarily the one responsible for 9/11. I had found the response to 9/11 w/ the Patriot act and attacking Iraq disturbing and I think that was a big dividing part of his regime.
    -I almost joined up after 9/11 but couldn't due to some extenuating circumstances and had to be put off for a couple years and damn am I thankful for that! For reasons you listed above and more. In a couple words- deception & oil.

That being said, its hard to say how much exactly more divided we were, or during the days of Sr.. The problem is the illusion of division which I see it clearly both overstated but the effect seems to influence its growth.*** EXACTLY! Though it shouldn't in the days of limitless information at your fingertips. That's where all that brainwashing comes into play.
    If the media keeps feeding hate peoples tribal nature starts kicking in along with other factors to keep this short.- agreed, and also feel it's the plan of the higher ups. A nation divided is a weaker one that can't fight back as easy.

2. Obama was CIA from a CIA family. I dont think he was Hitlerie's puppet, especially when I feel Hitlery herself is truly a puppet in her own shoes.
    They all work for shadow government, and I dont have a specific answer to that but influences range in special groups such as the Bilderberg group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commision, etc....then add in Banks and the biggest of corporations. I felt like Obama was far worse of a president, primarily his ability to deceive people into this hope and change movement (he tricked me into voting for him in '08) and he is fairly masterful in manipulating people. Im no fan of Bush Sr. never was and more so is true to the day. Long story for another day, but I consider him a humanitarian and war criminal which not only dates to his Presidency, but his days of CIA and other various things.
    -I think they've all been playing duel roles for quite some time as someone who will keep the masses calm enough yet fulfill the requests of their overlords/funding etc. As is evident back as far as lbj and jfk and before.

3. "Why do people buy into it." Study one word as much as possible, Goebbels. You will understand my answer.
    - understand but not sure if we're on the same wavelength or not.

4. "correct canditate." First, Im sorry, I am in no way a fan of LBJ. He killed Kennedy and he also lied us into a brutal war and he is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. He was a racist lunatic who used minorities only for his advantage.- a racist lunatic that also helped "people of color". And yes, he definitely did lie, but at the time what choices was he left with? (assuming you're talking about the war?) Either way, they are ALL flawed. And wasn't really saying I liked him, just that for the very insane problems of his day I feel he faced them as well as any one human could, in most cases. The war was just fubar. SN:AFU. Take your pick.
    I'd love to get a message about his involvement in aspiration of jfk as I already have a fair bit of info on how it was carried out but not where it came from so would be very interested.

Ok, got that out of the way, lol.

Libertarian party? What part, the Koch Brothers or Ron Paul? I dunno what the Libertarian Party is, they all get infiltrated by corruption and money. Yes I would consider voting for them at least, never a Demican or Republicrat and I did vote for Gayry. I would love Rand to run. - again, vote for the person no matter what party. I don't care if they claim to be part of the moose party. If they stand behind certain issues and I feel that they might actually tackle a few* of them, OK then.

Personally I would abolish all parties from running in politics, they all get big and corrupt and end up serving different masters. -*agreed!* If there was a correct candidate for the Libertarian party I will say again, Rand Paul. Ideally I would love Ron Paul above all, but he is too old for the job now imo.

I really wish Dump was the America First candidate he campaign for but as time goes by its being proven not to be true.
    - yes and no. I feel he's doing some good but has been making some very questionable decisions as of late and some of them only time will tell. Others are just plain ****ty. All in all for who he is I'm honestly surprised at how Well he's done and that we're not in hotter water with his obvious inability to act like a president and stop tweeting, better foreign relations and so on. And yes, only seems to be a part of the candidate he ran as, but as a quasi successful businessman he does know how to "advertise" and compete is what it shows in the end. Either way, best of luck to all of us and...
    Happy veterans day to all! I hope all of you say thank you to at least one vet and see if you can't buy em a burger or something to show a very small debt of gratitude for their service, whether in war time or not. May the powers that be bless America.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    I'd love to get a message about his involvement in aspiration of jfk as I already have a fair bit of info on how it was carried out but not where it came from so would be very interested.

I really dont know for sure what happened, I think he was just playing along to get along

And yes, he definitely did lie, but at the time what choices was he left with? (assuming you're talking about the war?)

He signed off on the false flag gulf of tonkin incident. Now what choice did he have? He could have chose to opt out and get killed even, or he could have opted for genocide. He chose genocide. If I was in his shoes I prefer personal death.

I would love Rand to run. - again, vote for the person no matter what party. I don't care if they claim to be part of the moose party. If they stand behind certain issues and I feel that they might actually tackle a few* of them, OK then.
    Its a fair point, and actually I was considering Rand as a "R" when he was running last year. So I guess recently have and still would consider. Its possible he infiltrated the Republican party just to try to rip it apart from the inside out, I dunno. I do know I like or can compromise on many (not all of course) of his political views.

- yes and no. I feel he's doing some good but has been making some very questionable decisions as of late and some of them only time will tell. Others are just plain ****ty. All in all for who he is I'm honestly surprised at how Well he's done and that we're not in hotter water with his obvious inability to act like a president and stop tweeting, better foreign relations and so on. And yes, only seems to be a part of the candidate he ran as, but as a quasi successful businessman he does know how to "advertise" and compete is what it shows in the end. Either way, best of luck to all of us and...
    At I feel more optimistic that he is in there than Hitlery. At least there is that small chance Dump really is and outsider, I dunno. Time will tell. The shyt I complain about him doesnt even compare to the garbage the media spills making a big deal out of twitter, calling him a racist, no way he is not a racist or rapist, etc.....Russian bullcrap, Putin is better than Hitlery anyways, lol

Dumps biggest mistakes were to put the swamp in when he is draining the swamp. HOWEVER I just thought, maybe he placed the swamp around him so he can expose the swamp. He does have 4 years so lets see. The big thing Im looking for in domestic policy (Ive given up on his foreign policy, campaign dump>prez dump) is if he would support a Audit the Fed bill that would be major.

Some follow ups

23. [QUOTE=jswain34;5888073]There's a Mexico Indiana too!

lol...gonna ask the wife if she wants to go to mexico next weekend!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  24. Donald Trump running for president

[QUOTE=thebigt;5888310]
    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    There's a Mexico Indiana too!
    lol...gonna ask the wife if she wants to go to mexico next weekend!!!
    Haha i pull that one on the girlfriend all the time, she usually knows what I mean now. If im not mistaken, Denver and Peru are two of it's nearby towns lol.

Edit: i googled it and it gets even better, Chili is nearby too!

Name:  IMG_3946.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  129.0 KB
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

25. [QUOTE=jswain34;5888311]
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Haha i pull that one on the girlfriend all the time, she usually knows what I mean now. If im not mistaken, Denver and Peru are two of it's nearby towns lol.

Edit: i googled it and it gets even better, Chili is nearby too!

Name:  IMG_3946.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  129.0 KB
    lol...mexico, chili and peru all in one weekend!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. why Roseane deserves a chance to run for president
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 02:43 PM
  2. Donald Trump sues 'malicious' Palm Beach airport for $100
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 10:04 PM
  3. Paris running for President!