Donald Trump running for president

Page 2 of 975 First 1234 ... Last

1. Go ahead and look it up. This should be treated like the stupid confederate flag debate. Meaning everyone is so distraught and up in arms over 1 stupid kid that was racist. Here's one that was deported multiple times.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-new-scrutiny/

2. I agree there, I don't see how all of the sudden the confederate flag is overly offensive. That kid was insane.
    Besides that one case, I would like to see the stats on the immigrants from Mexico and the said incline in rape and theft and crime.
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    That's true, but I do think it matters who the face of the country is. If the president is more of a liberal then things like universal healthcare is passed and gay marriage is made legal and if they are more conservative there is more focus on things like education and illegal immigration.
    The face of the country is the face the powerful want everyone to see. The president is just an actor. Good 'ol George W could not be as stupid as he made out. Everything was written for him, to serve a purpose.
    "I know how hard it is to put food on your family." LOL The person who wrote this stuff is a comic genius.
    Obama wants gun control. Democrats are known for that right? So they need a democrat to push for it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    I agree there, I don't see how all of the sudden the confederate flag is overly offensive. That kid was insane.
    Besides that one case, I would like to see the stats on the immigrants from Mexico and the said incline in rape and theft and crime.
    http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...n-immigration/

This says 95% of arrest warrants issued in LA are for illegals

5. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    What part of that was factually inaccurate or even inflammatory as has been made out by the media?
    1. That there is a significent immigration issue involving Mexicans

2. That the majority of Mexican illegal immigrants are criminals and/or rapist

Both are factually inaccurate

Immigration trends do not correlate with violent crimes and the net immigration from Mexico past few years has been zero.

Unless you have evidence to dispute this... evidence besides, "I just know", please
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Let's see, I just posted an article quoting FBI numbers that 95% of arrest warrants are for illegals from Mexico.

I'm curious to see what you base your claim on.

7. According to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement report provided to Congress, just 1,000 illegal immigrant criminals tracked by ICE “had amassed nearly 88,000 convictions among them including 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 16,070 drunken- or drugged-driving convictions.”

That’s right, illegal immigrants are getting behind the wheel as well.

Even the liberal New York Times has reported that approximately 4.5 million illegal immigrants drive in the U.S. despite having no drivers license, no insurance, and no registration.

The Office of Immigration Statistics at the Department of Homeland Security reports that of the nearly 200,000 deportations of illegal aliens over a one-year period, nearly 25 percent had committed criminal traffic offenses, primarily driving under the influence. Congressman Steve King (R-IA) reports that illegal immigrant drunk drivers kill 13 Americans every day — that’s a death toll of nearly 5,000 people per year.

8. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Let's see, I just posted an article quoting FBI numbers that 95% of arrest warrants are for illegals from Mexico.

I'm curious to see what you base your claim on.
    I base my statement on actual evidence (primary literature)

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...162.x/abstract

http://socpro.oxfordjournals.org/content/46/4/617
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It's too bad these papers were written before the largest surge of ILLEGAL immigration, as well they don't account for differentiation between legal and illegal.

10. I can't wait to see how it goes at the republican debate on September 16th
    G.I.F.D

11. Off Topic.

I've been watching 9/11 exposed. I'm stupid for never knowing that there was another building that collapsed (building 7). All these conspiracy theories are scary.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Off Topic.

I've been watching 9/11 exposed. I'm stupid for never knowing that there was another building that collapsed (building 7). All these conspiracy theories are scary.
    Yeah, I didn't know that either until we went over it in my criminal investigation class. It's crazy that they expect us to believe that somehow debris is what made just that building come down. You should watch Loose Change on YouTube. Very interesting stuff
    G.I.F.D

13. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Yeah, I didn't know that either until we went over it in my criminal investigation class. It's crazy that they expect us to believe that somehow debris is what made just that building come down. You should watch Loose Change on YouTube. Very interesting stuff
    I'm a bit freaked out finding all this stuff but it's captured my attention so much, I want to watch everything. I want to know all the conspiracies!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

14. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm a bit freaked out finding all this stuff but it's captured my attention so much, I want to watch everything. I want to know all the conspiracies!!!
    Theres so much info online, i believe theres like 4 or 5 movies about everything that happened and how they were trying to make it public or somethiing on hulu

15. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Theres so much info online, i believe theres like 4 or 5 movies about everything that happened and how they were trying to make it public or somethiing on hulu
    I'll have to check it out. Nothing makes sennnnnnnnse!!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    9-11 mysteries is a good one. Zeitgeist is the movie that made me look at everything in a new light.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Watching it now and wow....

18. Wait until you get to where they let you hear the fire/ems radio that day, talking about explosions coming fromt the bottom floors right before the second building was hit

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Nothing makes sennnnnnnnse!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the real world.

20. What a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nut jobs. I'm going to have to check these out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/911:_In_Plane_Site

This is on Netflix also. It's pretty good. It shows the original first reports by news people and how they differ greatly from the later official narrative.

21. Ok, so as a native NYer I will say this, a good friend of mine worked in building 7 and was there that day. I don't believe we will ever know the full truth of the story, the same way we wont with
    1. Kennedy both (JFK & RFK) assassination
    2. Roswell crash

There are a lot of things we will never know and are not deemed appropriate for the gen. pop.

On to the political side, I know a lot people are freaking out about Trump leading in the polls....a couple of quick thoughts:
    1. Its very early
    2. The following were in the lead at points in 2012
    • Herman Cain
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Mitt Romney
    • Rick Perry
    • Rick Santorum

I think that says enough
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

22. Trying to watch Fahrenheit 9/11. Ugh, too scary. Reality in your face!!!!!

23. Same thing with me man Zeitgeist made me really open my eyes. Makes it so hard to trust anything the media and or govt says!

24. Btw who actually thinks anything will come of his "I'd kick his ass" comment about el chapo?

25. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Trying to watch Fahrenheit 9/11. Ugh, too scary. Reality in your face!!!!!
    I wouldn't watch anything that Michael Moore produced and expect anything other than flaming lefty agenda.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. why Roseane deserves a chance to run for president
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 02:43 PM
  2. Donald Trump sues 'malicious' Palm Beach airport for $100
    By The Solution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 10:04 PM
  3. Paris running for President!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat