September 2015 = massive nation wide terror?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I've been getting a lot into politics over the past 1-2 years as I have become very weary about the country I live in (the Unite States). Over the past year I've been researching I've stumbled across many sites claiming in September of this year something massive will happen; This is because the blood moon theory. There was a speech someone made,I don't remember exactly that said we have 500 days to make a climate change before something happens; they didn't say it exactly like that but something along those lines.. And September of 2015 marks 500 days from that speech. It wasn't any popular official either it was someone who works for John Kerry because John Kerry was right beside/ behind them during the speech. I just would like to know what y'all think about all of this? Thanks a lot, god bless you all!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe something is going to happen yes for sure... It also coincides with the Jewish Shmita (began sept 25,2014 and lasts one year) which is almost unheard of and certainly has biblical and Jewish implications... What I've studied on it leads me to believe something big will happen, and almost certainly economic collapse

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
The guy that said we have 500 days to fix climate change is a moron. I'm more in the Biblical prophecies along with the blood moons indicating something will happen.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
The guy that said we have 500 days to fix climate change is a moron. I'm more in the Biblical prophecies along with the blood moons indicating something will happen.
Of course he's a moron, they all are. I just mentioned the blood moon theory because I've been seeing it a lot recently, I follow biblical prophecies aswell

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What do you think exactly will happen? Some kind of natural disaster or some kind of economic failure?