Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

1. I with CPAC ending....I thought it would make for a fun discussion for all of us to put together what we think might be the tickets for the next election. Granted it is quite early in the process, but might be interesting to see what people think. So here are the ones I am thinking of:

Dems:
    Pres.:Elizabeth Warren (I think she will jump in late and I will shudder)
    VP: Corey Booker

Repubs:
    Pres.: Rand Paul
    VP: Carly Fiorina
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

2. GOP:
    P: Scott Walker
    V: Bobby Jindal

(though I like Carly Fiorina)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    GOP: P: Scott Walker V: Bobby Jindal (though I like Carly Fiorina)
    Walker is interesting but has a lot of gaffes. I like Jindal but he is trying so hard to attract the evangelicals. I am waiting for the Rubio push
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

4. Dems: Hillary Clinton

Republicans: Jeb Bush

So damn early though to see who they push to the forefront on mainstream media.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Dems: Hillary Clinton Republicans: Jeb Bush So damn early though to see who they push to the forefront on mainstream media.
    definitely don't see Jeb. He is going to be seen as Romney 2.0.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

6. Hilary continues to pile on the issues ... might not be as much a "shoe in" as everyone thinks . .

Name:  gv030415dAPR20150304034512.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  29.3 KB

Name:  payn_c12827720150305120100.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  31.4 KB

7. I dont understand why anybody cares about Hillary's emails.

The issue should be the NSA is unconstitutionally spying on us Americans, not Hillary little side emails and hobbies. Hillary is a war mongering blood thirsty big goverment unconstitutional criminal, there are bigger things to worry about when it comes to her.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont understand why anybody cares about Hillary's emails.
    Well . . . . Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Competence should be important considerations for a potential POTUS, don'tcha think?

Name:  payn_c12827720150305120100.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  31.4 KB

9. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Well . . . . Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Competence should be important considerations for a potential POTUS, don'tcha think?
    People dont consider ethics when it comes to a potential POTUS, they consider whats in it for them and what lies they fall for. Look how war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    People dont consider ethics when it comes to a potential POTUS, they consider whats in it for them and what lies they fall for. Look how war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.
    I am NO Obama fan in any way, shape or form . . . but not certain how anyone could possibly classify Obama as a "war mongerer."

If anything, he's proven himself to be a weak ass pacifist *****.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    I am NO Obama fan in any way, shape or form . . . but not certain how anyone could possibly classify Obama as a "war mongerer."

If anything, he's proven himself to be a weak ass pacifist *****.
    He has continued all the wars in Iraq, destroyed Lybia, destroyed Syria, and run a campaign of bombings with drones all over the Middle East and killed more children than Sandy Hook, contributed to destroying Ukraine, etc....to top it off he has waged war against our Bill of Rights and the American People.

He looks like a sissy on Television, but he is one evil violent person and needs to be arrested right away for crimes against humanity.

12. ummm .... have to agree to disagree with you here.

In my opinion, Obama has not done nearly ENOUGH to combat the GROWING plague of radical islamic terrorism that has festered since he cut-and-run from Iraq. He has severely DIMINISHED the perceived power/might and commitment of the United States to not only our international allies, but to our adversaries - such as Putin.

Hate to be the bearer of a dose of REALITY, but combating the likes of radical islamic terrorism and Russian aggression is NOT going to be resolved or negotiated with a handshake and singing kumbaya around a campfire.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    ummm .... have to agree to disagree with you here.

In my opinion, Obama has not done nearly ENOUGH to combat the GROWING plague of radical islamic terrorism that has festered since he cut-and-run from Iraq. He has severely DIMINISHED the perceived power/might and commitment of the United States to not only our international allies, but to our adversaries - such as Putin.

Hate to be the bearer of a dose of REALITY, but combating the likes of radical islamic terrorism and Russian aggression is NOT going to be resolved or negotiated with a handshake and singing kumbaya around a campfire.
    Obama has contributed to all the chaos in the middle east....where do you think they got all those weapons from? As of last year we had dropped 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition to these people. Fact is if we left the original dictator in power that the US installed in Iraq, we wouldnt have so many problems.

Putin is not an adversary or aggressive, Obama and the Euro helped finance the overthrow the the Ukrainian goverment, Putin is just taking his piece. There is a tug of war going on there and it has to do with oil and fuel. Obama finally admitted himself the day of the Superbowl that Putin is just reacting to how we helped finance and support the overthrow. Its all hypocrisy, look how Washington calls Putin the aggressor, yet they bow down to Saudi Arabia and China.

Its time for America to stop intervening in the affairs of foreign countries and start on building America again. Leave the Middle East and Russia alone and let them take care of their own problems.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Putin is not an adversary or aggressive, Obama and the Euro helped finance the overthrow the the Ukrainian goverment,
    Name:  conspiracy-theory-meme-300x300.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  32.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its time for America to stop intervening in the affairs of foreign countries and start on building America again. Leave the Middle East and Russia alone and let them take care of their own problems.
    Let me guess . . . You're a Libertarian, right?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Name:  conspiracy-theory-meme-300x300.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  32.7 KB

Why are you calling it a conspiracy theory when Obama admitted on television himself the west helped overthrow the elected Ukrainian goverment?

16. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post

And no, I do not support the Libertarian party or any party. They can all go stick it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Why are you calling it a conspiracy theory when Obama admitted on television himself the west helped overthrow the elected Ukrainian goverment?
    You're trying to pick bits and pieces from the whole story to suit your narrative.
    Clearly you don't understand the "big picture" situation over there.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    And no, I do not support the Libertarian party or any party. They can all go stick it.
    But you're most certainly a pacifist - judging by the way you don't want to be involved anywhere for any reason/purpose.

Sorry, but history has demonstrated over and over again that such thinking is a recipe for disaster.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    But you're most certainly a pacifist - judging by the way you don't want to be involved anywhere for any reason/purpose.

Sorry, but history has demonstrated over and over again that such thinking is a recipe for disaster.
    Yeah right, and all the intervention in the middle east and "al-queda" over these years has been so great we ended up with even more powerful and evil group, lol. Continue on with your failed disastrous policies.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah right, and all the intervention in the middle east and "al-queda" over these years has been so great we ended up with even more powerful and evil group, .
    The more powerful group festered BECAUSE Obama cut and run and has shown himself to be a pathetically WEAK pacifist.
    Hell, he refuses to refer to the terrorists as "muslim" - which is what they are.

Name:  10959412_509968629143960_6658390618393306047_n.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  18.6 KB

Name:  PC.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  35.8 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    The more powerful group festered BECAUSE Obama cut and run and has shown himself to be a pathetically WEAK pacifist.
    Hell, he refuses to refer to the terrorists as "muslim" - which is what they are.
    Who cares what they are called, its all meaningless. If he calls them Muslims or not, its not going to change anything. These matters are irrelevant just like Hillary secretly emailing her lesbian girlfriends. The fact is all religions in the word including atheists engage in violence.

Arming these terrorists with 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition isnt a weak pacifist, its called failed interventionist policies that have been repeated over decades. History is just repeating itself, just like we financed, trained and armed Bin Laden in the 80's to fight other proxy wars and look where that ended up.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Arming these terrorists with 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition isnt a weak pacifist, its called failed interventionist policies that have been repeated over decades. History is just repeating itself . . . .
    Kinda like how you probably wouldn't have wanted to get involved against Germany in either 1917 or 1944, eh?

23. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Obama -"They are muslims, ok I admit it" = its a better world now and Obama is a powerful man, lol mind blown!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Kinda like how you probably wouldn't have wanted to get involved against Germany in either 1917 or 1944, eh?
    Well, we can use various examples all through history and debate if and if not but damn I have a life outside of this thread, lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well, we can use various examples all through history and debate if and if not but damn I have a life outside of this thread, lol
    Obviously we have our disagreements on various issues . . . but I have to say I appreciate you keeping things relatively civil.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 07:59 PM