2016

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Obviously we have our disagreements on various issues . . . but I have to say I appreciate you keeping things relatively civil.
    I know you love our country which at the end of the day is most important
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. Rand Paul is officially in the mix. I love much of his political philosophy, but he seems to compromise his views to the mainstream republican voter. He has leaned more into typical interventionist views on foreign policy and also supports increasing the defense budget when I think it should be massively reduced.

    I have mixed feelings from him since he ditched his own father during the last race to support Romney.

    I honestly dont think I can vote for him, just cant trust him. Question is should I compromise and vote for the lesser of evils, I dunno.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Rand Paul is officially in the mix. I love much of his political philosophy, but he seems to compromise his views to the mainstream republican voter. He has leaned more into typical interventionist views on foreign policy and also supports increasing the defense budget when I think it should be massively reduced.

    I have mixed feelings from him since he ditched his own father during the last race to support Romney.

    I honestly dont think I can vote for him, just cant trust him. Question is should I compromise and vote for the lesser of evils, I dunno.
    I don't disagree here. He might be the best of a rotten bunch.

    I don't dislike Rubio but am concerned he is the republican Obama.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  4. I still think Warren will throw her hat in the mix, and dont discount O'Malley. THe debates between Warren and Clinton will be hilarious
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  5. Its coming soon guys ...
    •   
       


  6. If Biden is smart, he runs....announces he will be 1 term only and names Warren as his VP. Clinton will implode, the Obama financial backers will support the Biden/Warren ticket and its game over.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  7. History proves that the chances of the incumbent party winning a third term are fairly small. People don't want a third obama term.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    If Biden is smart, he runs....announces he will be 1 term only and names Warren as his VP. Clinton will implode, the Obama financial backers will support the Biden/Warren ticket and its game over.
    If either Biden wins or Clinton wins, I will implode. Actually, I see my own implosion coming no matter what.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If either Biden wins or Clinton wins, I will implode. Actually, I see my own implosion coming no matter what.
    you and I both know it will likely be either. Most likely Biden imo.

    My head would explode at Sanders or any of the far right religious zealots.

    I actually don't dislike Webb, and am hopeful for an indy run from him.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson View Post
    Hilary continues to pile on the issues ... might not be as much a "shoe in" as everyone thinks . .

    Attachment 115543


    Attachment 115544
    DIDN'T YOU GET THE E-MAIL....HILLARY IS THE ANNOINTED ONE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.
    War mongering? Isn't Obama the one who struck a huge deal with Iran that is great for both the Persian people as well as us, while the GOP continues to be ultra aggressive war mongers concerning them? I realize your post is old, but it's slightly ironic.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    War mongering? Isn't Obama the one who struck a huge deal with Iran that is great for both the Persian people as well as us, while the GOP continues to be ultra aggressive war mongers concerning them? I realize your post is old, but it's slightly ironic.
    Yup, still a war mongereer. Drone warfare in the middle east, continuing the war in Iraq, destroying Lybia, Syria, supporting the Saudi's as they have been destroying Yemen, endless war on Terror and now even extended our stay in Afghan for at least another 2 years past his presidency, supporting the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, and so on then you can throw in all the domestic stuff such as the war on drugs, guns, freedom, and the war on free thinking as a whole. He is without a doubt a evil war mongering devil.

    Just my opinion, you can disagree
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Just my opinion, you can disagree
    Gave him a chance and voted for him the first time, but your description is spot-on.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Gave him a chance and voted for him the first time, but your description is spot-on.
    Yeah, I voted for him too in 08. Took only 4-5 months to realize the dude is a total filthy liar as he immediately flip flopped on all his campaign promises.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  15. Im voting jeb if he makes it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Im voting jeb if he makes it
    Wait, wut? You talking the founder of Springfield?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yup, still a war mongereer. Drone warfare in the middle east, continuing the war in Iraq, destroying Lybia, Syria, supporting the Saudi's as they have been destroying Yemen, endless war on Terror and now even extended our stay in Afghan for at least another 2 years past his presidency, supporting the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, and so on then you can throw in all the domestic stuff such as the war on drugs, guns, freedom, and the war on free thinking as a whole. He is without a doubt a evil war mongering devil.

    Just my opinion, you can disagree
    Definitely not looking to start a long debate, but typically - I mean call me crazy but hasn't it been the GOP who's actually started most of these wars? The GOP is not known for their diplomacy regarding most conflicts.

    Regarding the war on drugs; during Obama's term, we've seen widespread decriminalization of marijuana across most of the states, with several states legalizing it for recreational purposes. This is massive progress.

  18. If Sanders gets in, I'd be pretty happy, but it's pretty doubtful that will happen unfortunately.

    The GOP doesn't really have any good contenders again this time around imo. The party needs to fix things up internally.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Definitely not looking to start a long debate, but typically - I mean call me crazy but hasn't it been the GOP who's actually started most of these wars? The GOP is not known for their diplomacy regarding most conflicts.

    Regarding the war on drugs; during Obama's term, we've seen widespread decriminalization of marijuana across most of the states, with several states legalizing it for recreational purposes. This is massive progress.
    You can start a debate, its fun and we all get to exercise what we dont do as much in the gym, which is our brains!

    Obama has continued and fueled everything the GOP started under the Bush years, yes.

    The war on drugs has only experienced incremental progress only with pot here and there. Its really nothing. At the end of the day, 8 years and nothing has really changed under Obama from beginning to end. Its really simple, just go out and call for it to end immediately.

    This country is broke and the Federal Goverment is still spending 100 billion dollars a year on a war that has been nothing but a complete failure for over 40+ years and will continue to be so the next 40.

    Obama has entered his terms with no intent to end the war on drugs and will pass the torch just about the same way he left it, a expensive endless failure.

    I just think that what needs to be clear his, just because people hate Obama's guts doesnt mean its proper to counter with GOP moves. Obama haters arent all GOP supporters. Personally I believe both parties are one and the same and pure filth.

    btw...your crazy! Just kidding
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  20. If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would... it's too bad he can't run again. He's been of the the US's smartest and most actionable presidents.

    Part of the problem with Obama's terms has been the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate. Everything gets blocked, nothing gets done. If you think these two parties are one in the same, you'd think they'd get along quite a bit better than this and actually get some things done.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would... it's too bad he can't run again. He's been of the the US's smartest and most actionable presidents.

    Part of the problem with Obama's terms has been the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate. Everything gets blocked, nothing gets done. If you think these two parties are one in the same, you'd think they'd get along quite a bit better than this and actually get some things done.
    I dont buy it, I think behind closed doors its always game on as usual. Im sure John Boehner is still enjoying his Obamacare stocks.

    I look at the policies and lobby industry, follow the money and finances and they are all financed by the same people most of the policies have no real change.

    Feel like its the opposite, toooo much got done, way to much. Wish the Federal Goverment would just shut down for life and let local politics take care of their own issues. Washington and Obama has stepped and spit on the Constitution far too much and stepped on the state powers like ants and I had enough of it.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would... it's too bad he can't run again. He's been of the the US's smartest and most actionable presidents.

    Part of the problem with Obama's terms has been the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate. Everything gets blocked, nothing gets done. If you think these two parties are one in the same, you'd think they'd get along quite a bit better than this and actually get some things done.
    Not big on Bill or nothing, but damn I miss the 90's!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  23. Clinton was successful because of the Congress during his occupation. He's still a lying POS like his wife.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 07:59 PM
Log in
Log in