Radiation leak in Japan endangering Americans?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Radiation leak in Japan endangering Americans?

Someone I know was telling me about this, sent me this image.

Name:  IMG_19447050201723.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  115.2 KB

Anyone heard anything about this?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

2. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If there is another earthquake of 7.0 near fukishima you can say goodbye japan and evacuate west coast of north America. Except they wont tell anyone to evacuate, they will probably convince people its good for you.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

I have a customer at my store who is fanatical about this subject. He has a radiation detectors around his house, Geiger counter I believe, and tracks the levels day to day that he claims are coming from Japan. He will not buy any food from there or the west coast and restricts when his family is allowed to venture outside due to fluctuating levels. Is he nuts? I don't know I hope so, if not F**k this sucks.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
    •   

4. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%

Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I have a customer at my store who is fanatical about this subject. He has a radiation detectors around his house, Geiger counter I believe, and tracks the levels day to day that he claims are coming from Japan. He will not buy any food from there or the west coast and restricts when his family is allowed to venture outside due to fluctuating levels. Is he nuts? I don't know I hope so, if not F**k this sucks.
    With 2,000 tons of radioactive water leaking into the ocean in Japan every single day, I can understand why people at least wouldnt want any seafood from that area.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

So is there nothing they can do to stem those leaks? Why the hell is there not more of an international effort to try and fix this?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.43%

Subbed.
    Interesting topic
  7. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%

So is there nothing they can do to stem those leaks? Why the hell is there not more of an international effort to try and fix this?
    Because the Japanese goverment will not allow an international effort to quarantine the nuclear site. They take too much pride in fixing it themselves.

They spoke of using this technology that will take a couple years to install that will freeze the ground...but if if there is another earthquake and that breaks?

Those plants were built in a terrible location with high potential of natural disaster, its crazy but it comes down to money, corporation's and politics ruining people's lives.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    With 2,000 tons of radioactive water leaking into the ocean in Japan every single day, I can understand why people at least wouldnt want any seafood from that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Because the Japanese goverment will not allow an international effort to quarantine the nuclear site. They take too much pride in fixing it themselves.

They spoke of using this technology that will take a couple years to install that will freeze the ground...but if if there is another earthquake and that breaks?

Those plants were built in a terrible location with high potential of natural disaster, its crazy but it comes down to money, corporation's and politics ruining people's lives.
    I am was not alerted to how disaster this situation in actual is amazing the media in not on more coverage I will stay tuned on this thread
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.89%

Well since the ocean does not belong to Japan and this is effecting all of us I am surprised there is a lack of international pressure. Since when did the international community(led by us the USA) give a rats as* what a county wants lol. If we deem it necessary we do it. I mean if the threat is real it's not like the politicians and corporate heads will be unaffected by this, unless there is some radiation immune cabal I am unaware of.
  10. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%

Well since the ocean does not belong to Japan and this is effecting all of us I am surprised there is a lack of international pressure. Since when did the international community(led by us the USA) give a rats as* what a county wants lol. If we deem it necessary we do it. I mean if the threat is real it's not like the politicians and corporate heads will be unaffected by this, unless there is some radiation immune cabal I am unaware of.
    There are scientists outside of Japan that are calling for all the top nuclear scientists around the world to go there and figure it out.

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-destroy-japan-us-290/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Backsquat gives me radiating pain in my arm
    By ben61820 in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 01:42 PM
  2. TRT in Japan???
    By Bungloid48 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
  3. Mankos Recomping in Japan
    By Manko Oyaji in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15