Radiation leak in Japan endangering Americans?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone I know was telling me about this, sent me this image.

IMG_19447050201723.jpg

Anyone heard anything about this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there is another earthquake of 7.0 near fukishima you can say goodbye japan and evacuate west coast of north America. Except they wont tell anyone to evacuate, they will probably convince people its good for you.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have a customer at my store who is fanatical about this subject. He has a radiation detectors around his house, Geiger counter I believe, and tracks the levels day to day that he claims are coming from Japan. He will not buy any food from there or the west coast and restricts when his family is allowed to venture outside due to fluctuating levels. Is he nuts? I don't know I hope so, if not F**k this sucks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a customer at my store who is fanatical about this subject. He has a radiation detectors around his house, Geiger counter I believe, and tracks the levels day to day that he claims are coming from Japan. He will not buy any food from there or the west coast and restricts when his family is allowed to venture outside due to fluctuating levels. Is he nuts? I don't know I hope so, if not F**k this sucks.
With 2,000 tons of radioactive water leaking into the ocean in Japan every single day, I can understand why people at least wouldnt want any seafood from that area.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
So is there nothing they can do to stem those leaks? Why the hell is there not more of an international effort to try and fix this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is there nothing they can do to stem those leaks? Why the hell is there not more of an international effort to try and fix this?
Because the Japanese goverment will not allow an international effort to quarantine the nuclear site. They take too much pride in fixing it themselves.

They spoke of using this technology that will take a couple years to install that will freeze the ground...but if if there is another earthquake and that breaks?

Those plants were built in a terrible location with high potential of natural disaster, its crazy but it comes down to money, corporation's and politics ruining people's lives.

Touey

Touey

Awards
With 2,000 tons of radioactive water leaking into the ocean in Japan every single day, I can understand why people at least wouldnt want any seafood from that area.
Because the Japanese goverment will not allow an international effort to quarantine the nuclear site. They take too much pride in fixing it themselves.

They spoke of using this technology that will take a couple years to install that will freeze the ground...but if if there is another earthquake and that breaks?

Those plants were built in a terrible location with high potential of natural disaster, its crazy but it comes down to money, corporation's and politics ruining people's lives.
I am was not alerted to how disaster this situation in actual is amazing the media in not on more coverage I will stay tuned on this thread

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well since the ocean does not belong to Japan and this is effecting all of us I am surprised there is a lack of international pressure. Since when did the international community(led by us the USA) give a rats as* what a county wants lol. If we deem it necessary we do it. I mean if the threat is real it's not like the politicians and corporate heads will be unaffected by this, unless there is some radiation immune cabal I am unaware of.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since the ocean does not belong to Japan and this is effecting all of us I am surprised there is a lack of international pressure. Since when did the international community(led by us the USA) give a rats as* what a county wants lol. If we deem it necessary we do it. I mean if the threat is real it's not like the politicians and corporate heads will be unaffected by this, unless there is some radiation immune cabal I am unaware of.
There are scientists outside of Japan that are calling for all the top nuclear scientists around the world to go there and figure it out.

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-destroy-japan-us-290/