OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Page 42 of 42 First ... 404142

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i wrote that for those who have not yet realized this...of course i know you are aware!!!
    Oh, lol

So I dont think if any republican wins the election they are going to get rid of it. Notice how the Repubs during their last landslide election campaigned on repealing it, and after the election it quickly went back to business as usual. I dont think John Boner wants his health care stocks to take a hit.

If they do repeal it, I think it will mostly change just by name and they may make a few changes here or there but nothing significant, it will still and always be at its roots, Obamacare.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Oh, lol

So I dont think if any republican wins the election they are going to get rid of it. Notice how the Repubs during their last landslide election campaigned on repealing it, and after the election it quickly went back to business as usual. I dont think John Boner wants his health care stocks to take a hit.

If they do repeal it, I think it will mostly change just by name and they may make a few changes here or there but nothing significant, it will still and always be at its roots, Obamacare.
    lol...it costs nearly a billion dollars to run for an office that pays $400,000...MONEY TALKS, MY FRIEND!!!
    •   

3. Thanks Obama! People lining up for Obamacare like the newest iPhone just came out, we all love you!!!!!

Many Low-Income Workers Say ‘No’ to Health Insurance

By STACY COWLEY
    New York Times

The Affordable Care Act requires employers with more than 50 full-time workers to offer insurance, but many find few low-income employees will buy it.

Full story: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/20/bu...ef=health&_r=0

4. I have been saying for years that Obama was dividing this country...I called Obama the great divider many times in the past.

don't like Donald trump?

blame trumps success on Obama..without 7 years of Obama dividing this country trump's campaign would have gone nowhere!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  5. OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I have been saying for years that Obama was dividing this country...I called Obama the great divider many times in the past.

don't like Donald trump?

blame trumps success on Obama..without 7 years of Obama dividing this country trump's campaign would have gone nowhere!!!
    Blame trumps success on Obama?
    I would blame the rhetoric used by the Republican Party since the 80s or even before. Now it's just catching up to them and the party is imploding.

http://youtu.be/X_8E3ENrKrQ

"Silent Majority" which trumps use of is a little different than nixons

* Majority Race of U.S citizens are white(63.7%)
    *silent/ kept things to self they feel like

"Make America great again"
    When is he referring to? Because he wasn't a fan of bushs or Obama and clearly not Clinton. Is he referring to 1960-1980?

"Not politically correct" is basically the same thing as saying "I'm not racist but..." and following with something extremely racist, except you can use it as a reason to say hateful things about anyone's race, gender, ethnicity etc.

Those examples are just what trump is using, but have been more subtle in the past.

Sorry for the long post btw lol
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Blame trumps success on Obama?
    I would blame the rhetoric used by the Republican Party since the 80s or even before. Now it's just catching up to them and the party is imploding.

http://youtu.be/X_8E3ENrKrQ

"Silent Majority" which trumps use of is a little different than nixons

* Majority Race of U.S citizens are white(63.7%)
    *silent/ kept things to self they feel like

"Make America great again"
    When is he referring to? Because he wasn't a fan of bushs or Obama and clearly not Clinton. Is he referring to 1960-1980?

"Not politically correct" is basically the same thing as saying "I'm not racist but..." and following with something extremely racist, except you can use it as a reason to say hateful things about anyone's race, gender, ethnicity etc.

Those examples are just what trump is using, but have been more subtle in the past.

Sorry for the long post btw lol
    Oh not this again, there is hardly any difference between the Demicans and Republicrats. They are all dividers and pro war big corporate banking establishment parties financed by the same people over and over again tricking the public with the illusion of choice.

Whats really imploding is the illusion people think they are getting something different when they vote for the "other" side. Real change will only happen when you abandon false left/right paradigm.

7. Obama campaigned on a promise of unifying the country...after 7 years if you think this country is united
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Obama campaigned on a promise of unifying the country...after 7 years if you think this country is united
    He certainly is a great unifyer.

He united the country with global government United Nations, so yeah he totally united the country.

He even committed treason and took guest seat as General Secretary of the UN (automatic impeachment) which may be a tease of whats to come in the future.

Obama a Unifyer....yes we can!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Real change will only happen when you abandon false left/right paradigm.
    I can agree in a way. If we would come together and see how we have been royally screwed by the elite in this country(and not just Obama lol) and stop trying to blame the poor and the other countries for our problems then maybe that would be possible. Currently we have those who live in opulence telling the bourgeoisie American blame the poor and label those Americans that are in need the most as beggars and bums and that it's the poor mans fault that his business isn't doing well which creates the antipathy seen today. Like when a law is passed to give more freedom to Americans the rich try to convince the other Americans that they now have less freedoms which also contributes to the animosity that we have between races and other groups of people.
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*

10. Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    I can agree in a way. If we would come together and see how we have been royally screwed by the elite in this country(and not just Obama lol) and stop trying to blame the poor and the other countries for our problems then maybe that would be possible. Currently we have those who live in opulence telling the bourgeoisie American blame the poor and label those Americans that are in need the most as beggars and bums and that it's the poor mans fault that his business isn't doing well which creates the antipathy seen today. Like when a law is passed to give more freedom to Americans the rich try to convince the other Americans that they now have less freedoms which also contributes to the animosity that we have between races and other groups of people.
    I like your post, I think your a good dude with a good heart. Im saying this because I really dont want to even respond to this post and act as if Im trying to troll you,

But I wanna respectfully respond to your last part and possibly debate. In regards to your last statement, "Like when a law is passed to give more freedom to Americans the rich try to convince the other Americans that they now have less freedoms which also contributes to the animosity that we have between races and other groups of people."

I mean, really???? Lets think for ourselves here, what law has passed that has given Americans "more freedoms" during the last 8-16 years? This is shockingly puzzling, unless your referring to some local laws Im unaware of?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I like your post, I think your a good dude with a good heart. Im saying this because I really dont want to even respond to this post and act as if Im trying to troll you,

But I wanna respectfully respond to your last part and possibly debate. In regards to your last statement, "Like when a law is passed to give more freedom to Americans the rich try to convince the other Americans that they now have less freedoms which also contributes to the animosity that we have between races and other groups of people."

I mean, really???? Lets think for ourselves here, what law has passed that has given Americans "more freedoms" during the last 8-16 years? This is shockingly puzzling, unless your referring to some local laws Im unaware of?
    lol...I am a white baby boomer veteran, nothing Obama has done has been designed to help me. i would like to see Hillary show up at a American legion meeting or Kiwanis club and show me that she isn't just pandering to minorities and cares about all americans!!! last i checked white males get to vote also, why aren't democrats trying to get our votes?

Hillary shows up at black rallies with signs we are fighting for you!!! hispanic rallies we are fighting for you!!! womens rallies we are fighting for you...and then Bernie sanders says whites don't know what it's like to be poor, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Hillary shows up at black rallies with signs we are fighting for you!!! hispanic rallies we are fighting for you!!! womens rallies we are fighting for you...and then Bernie sanders says whites don't know what it's like to be poor, lol.
    Hillary will say anything for a vote. But she's the fakest person alive. She is fighting for the corporations.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    whites don't know what it's like to be poor
    Most don't. Not true poverty. Maybe poverty of the soul though cos the white man ain't got no soul

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Most don't. Not true poverty. Maybe poverty of the soul though cos the white man ain't got no soul
    tell the blacks I grew up with that we weren't poor, lol!!!

my soul is alive and well, thank you!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. ROFL!!!! Thanks Obama! And just in time right after you leave office!!!!!!

Get Ready for Higher Obamacare Rates Next Year

Margot Sanger-Katz @Sangerkatz MAY 6, 2016
    NYT

It already looks clear that many Obamacare insurance plans are going to raise their prices significantly.

Over the last few years, average premium increases in the Obamacare markets have been lower than the increases for people who bought their own insurance in premiums before the Affordable Care Act. But several trends are coming together that suggest that pattern will break when plan premiums are announced in early November. Many plans may increase prices by 10 percent, or more. Over the last two years, I’ve written articles warning against scary headlines that exaggerate premium increases. Next year, those scary headlines are more likely to be accurate.

Full story:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/up...tionfront&_r=0

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ROFL!!!! Thanks Obama! And just in time right after you leave office!!!!!!

Get Ready for Higher Obamacare Rates Next Year

Margot Sanger-Katz @Sangerkatz MAY 6, 2016
    NYT

It already looks clear that many Obamacare insurance plans are going to raise their prices significantly.

Over the last few years, average premium increases in the Obamacare markets have been lower than the increases for people who bought their own insurance in premiums before the Affordable Care Act. But several trends are coming together that suggest that pattern will break when plan premiums are announced in early November. Many plans may increase prices by 10 percent, or more. Over the last two years, I’ve written articles warning against scary headlines that exaggerate premium increases. Next year, those scary headlines are more likely to be accurate.

Full story:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/up...tionfront&_r=0
    the insurance companies have too much control over the affordable care act, hell they helped write the damned thing....it was doomed to failure from the start.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!