OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Page 32 of 35 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    My problem is late term abortions. In one room a 8 month pregnant woman will have the baby's head taken out and they snap it and then throw it in a bucket like its just a piece of wart or something. Then in the next room a 7 month pregnant woman gives pre-mature labor and everybody is scrambling to save its life.
    also there is something called infanticide...the same unborn child could legally be aborted, but if you were to hit the woman in the belly and cause the unborns 'death' then you would be prosecuted. in one circumstance it is a viable living being, in the other it is not????????????????????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    it is not punishment born he whom born poor going unto the world rich in spirit/ speaking here on t abortion unfortunate post all else pales nothing to discuss until alight
    so, touey...your only concern is that the child is born? once it is born you are indifferent to the hardships it must endure?

how very humane of you....... i would have expected better from you!!!!
    •   

3. The law: Woman driving to an abortion clinic gets hit by another car. The baby is killed in the accident. The driver of the car causing the accident gets charged with vehicular homicide.

Without the car accident, a few minutes later, the same woman would have had an abortion to kill the baby but no charges would have been filed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ax1 you don't have to answer, but did you have a mom and dad with good family support growing up...this makes a huge difference than with a child of a single mom who never wanted that child to begin with.
    Parents were divorced...my mother had it much harder and she raised my sister. I grew up with my father. My father always worked hard and always payed his child support with pride and even gave my sister cash all the time when he saw her.

Compared to the single mom that never wanted a child, I had it extremely good.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    also there is something called infanticide...the same unborn child could legally be aborted, but if you were to hit the woman in the belly and cause the unborns 'death' then you would be prosecuted. in one circumstance it is a viable living being, in the other it is not????????????????????
    Infanticide is killing the baby after its born, usually within 24 hours.

Obama's appointed "Science Czar" John P. Holdren wrote about and promoted infanticide in his book Eco-science as part of his depopulation agenda.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Infanticide is killing the baby after its born, usually within 24 hours.

Obama's appointed "Science Czar" John P. Holdren wrote about and promoted infanticide in his book Eco-science as part of his depopulation agenda.
    you are correct, infanticide does interpret as killing of a newborn or infant. most states now charge first degree murder in killing of unborn fetus. i just looked up a case where a husband was charged with 2 counts of premeditated first degree murder charges for killing his wife and unborn baby.

the pro and anti abortion activists are really having a field day with this one!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Parents were divorced...my mother had it much harder and she raised my sister. I grew up with my father. My father always worked hard and always payed his child support with pride and even gave my sister cash all the time when he saw her.

Compared to the single mom that never wanted a child, I had it extremely good.
    thanks...with a good family support system a child can overcome a lot of hurdles, but what about those who don't have this support at home. making them pay the price for being born poor, by doing cleaning work at school while those more fortunate jeer at them is inhumane...anyone who supports this should have their human card revolked.

kids can be very cruel to one another!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the pro and anti abortion activists are really having a field day with this one!!!
    hey my friend why not leave off the right left agenda you to set for propagate on to and have some integrity to call it how you see it do not you worry on they taking it for no matters they will the end take it how they fee.;ll
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks...with a good family support system a child can overcome a lot of hurdles, but what about those who don't have this support at home. making them pay the price for being born poor, by doing cleaning work at school while those more fortunate jeer at them is inhumane...anyone who supports this should have their human card revolked.

kids can be very cruel to one another!!!
    lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    hey my friend why not leave off the right left agenda you to set for propagate on to and have some integrity to call it how you see it do not you worry on they taking it for no matters they will the end how they fee.;ll
    you really don't get it, lol.....the left have no standing, they are pro abortion because they say it protects a womans right to kill her unborn baby. but, it is not considered a viable living being when she kills it by abortion...on the other hand they say it is murder if someone else kills the same unborn baby, only now it is considered a viable living being with the same right to life as anyone else.

my stance has been made very clear...i am against abortion on moral grounds.

but as a human being i would rather a fetus be aborted than a woman forced to have an unwanted child, this is on humane grounds. the reason for this is i can't stand the thought of a child being mistreated and neglected. this has nothing to do with a womans freedom of choice, but rather an attempt to stop possible abuse of children.....

nothing saddens my heart more than the thought of children being abused and or neglected....i was raised catholic and i go against the church on this, is that integrity enough for you my friend? i have even debated priests on this subject and even though they don't [and can't] agree with me, they understand my position. i know GOD'S law is clear on this and could possibly lead to my damnation, but hopefully HE will know this comes from the heart.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you really don't get it, lol.....the left have no standing, they are pro abortion because they say it protects a womans right to kill her unborn baby. but, it is not considered a viable living being when she kills it by abortion...on the other hand they say it is murder if someone else kills the same unborn baby, only now it is considered a viable living being with the same right to life as anyone else.

my stance has been made very clear...i am against abortion on moral grounds.

but as a human being i wouldrather a fetus beaborted than a woman forced to have an unwanted child, this is on humane grounds. the reason for this is i can't stand the thought of a child being mistreated and neglected. this has nothing to do with a womans freedom of choice, but rather an attempt to stop possible abuse of children.....

nothing saddens my heart more than the thought of children being abused and or neglected....i was raised catholic and i go against the church on this, is that integrity enough for you my friend? i have even debated priests on this subject and even though they don't [and can't] agree with me, they understand my position. i know GOD'S law is clear on this and could possibly lead to my damnation, but hopefully HE will know this comes from the heart.
    noone know the fate for others may just be that one you want life to end more help then ten of thousands men

12. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    noone know the fate for others may just be that one you want life to end more help then ten of thousands men
    where did i say i wanted a life to end...

are you for the abuse of babies and infants...yeah, just pick them up by their feet and fling them into a wall, hows that for a good time, didn't know you were into that?

pay attention.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    where did i say i wanted a life to end...

are you for the abuse of babies and infants...yeah, just pick them up by their feet and fling them into a wall, hows that for a good time, didn't know you were into that?

pay attention.
    who cares is watching tom would you really speak to any one this manner enemy or friend.. you have me confused with someone out for worst interest or more but really I want best for you and all

14. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    who cares is watching tom would you really speak to any one this manner enemy or friend.. you have me confused with someone out for worst interest or more but really I want best for you and all
    nothing in this world upsets me more than mistreatment and abuse of children...that is the point i started out trying to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if a person is anti-abortion, then your caring about the welfare of that baby should not end with it's birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all as a collective should have a vested interest in making sure that all children have at least the neccessities in life, if not then as a collective humans are FAIL!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so, touey...your only concern is that the child is born? once it is born you are indifferent to the hardships it must endure?

how very humane of you....... i would have expected better from you!!!!
    to care for fellow man we should all strive our utmost though if child downtrodden life is taken we have not this opportunity

16. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    to care for fellow man we should all strive our utmost though if child downtrodden life is taken we have not this opportunity
    The thing is life is unpredictable. You can have a wanted baby and then have it be seriously neglected and abused. Then you can have an unwanted baby and it becomes a life changing experience for the parent and have the most cared for baby on the planet.

Also, there is adoption and you come up with babies that change the world such as Steve Jobs.

17. At 2PM eastern time Obama is making a major announcement about a major last minute change to Obamacare that is supposed to effect millions of people.

Lets see what the BS is.

18. My grand mother was raped by a black man. Thanks to her strong hate of abortion she had my mother and so on..

Abortion is a disgusting thing. It is 100% murder. I'd rather give the child a chance at life whether it be a poor one, easy, hard, rich whatever. Give the child the chance to decide. Give that soul that chance to succeed. A mother not wanting the child in her stomach shouldn't have been having unprotected sex. Educate against women being easy sluts and dudes wanting to nail ever piece of ass instead of defending reasons for women to murder.

Also it is BS that it is the mother's choice and not the father.

**** abortion and anyone that considers or defends it. Those people are immoral and a part of what is wrong with humanity.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    My grand mother was raped by a black man. Thanks to her strong hate of abortion she had my mother and so on..

Abortion is a disgusting thing. It is 100% murder. I'd rather give the child a chance at life whether it be a poor one, easy, hard, rich whatever. Give the child the chance to decide. Give that soul that chance to succeed. A mother not wanting the child in her stomach shouldn't have been having unprotected sex. Educate against women being easy sluts and dudes wanting to nail ever piece of ass instead of defending reasons for women to murder.

**** abortion and anyone that considers or defends it. Those people are immoral and a part of what is wrong with humanity.
    I think it take much courage to tell your story right out here my friend in order that you help with others having understanding. Who know will come across this little thread and have enlightenment

20. When I was 19 I got a girl pregnant. We were dating but she thought it would ruin her schooling and career opportunity's. She told me she was gonna abort it and wanted me to pay half. I wrote her letters.. My mom wrote her letters.. Her parents letters. Begging for her to not and just let me take care and sole possession.

Well she aborted it and then had the nerve to take me to civil court for half of the bill. Thanks to my mom and her saving copies of the letters she didn't get anything. However the judge was a strong conservative and scolded her in front of everyone. I laughed the whole time. I hope that **** burns in hell with crying baby sounds for eternity.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    When I was 19 I got a girl pregnant. We were dating but she thought it would ruin her schooling and career opportunity's. She told me she was gonna abort it and wanted me to pay half. I wrote her letters.. My mom wrote her letters.. Her parents letters. Begging for her to not and just let me take care and sole possession.

Well she aborted it and then had the nerve to take me to civil court for half of the bill. Thanks to my mom and her saving copies of the letters she didn't get anything. However the judge was a strong conservative and scolded her in front of everyone. I laughed the whole time. I hope that **** burns in hell with crying baby sounds for eternity.
    Damn...first she kills your,

Nevermind that is damn messed up

22. A child I'll never meet because its ok for a woman to murder a child. But I'd go to prison if I aborted her life...

23. would you rescue a person who is dying in a fire, then walk away to let him fend for himself?

24. That makes zero sense.. And absolutely in no way compares to abortion.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    That makes zero sense.. And absolutely in no way compares to abortion.
    touey turned this into a thread about abortion....that isn't what it was intended to be. look at the 1st post.

26. lol. Spot on brother

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    look for stores to be open for 'after christmas sale' on christmas day...this year they will start out slow by opening at 6-9pm, give them a couple of years and many to most will be open at 8am. yup, greedy fools have soldout another holiday. geez, sometimes i think i live in a world of greedy idiots. the greed of american people never ceases to amaze me, i bet most of [the ones who don't have to work anyways] the american people will be thrilled to be able to shop on christmas day...yeeehaaaw....oh come all ye faithless, come worship at the alter of gottahavestuff christmas my a$$, last i checked walmart and best buy had nothing to do with the birth of christ.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

27. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    lol. Spot on brother
    can't believe how naive the american people have become....big business and the elite have stolen our traditions and values without even a peep from the population.

should substitute...where the deer and the antelope roam..to where the sheep graze

28. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    My grand mother was raped by a black man. Thanks to her strong hate of abortion she had my mother and so on..

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    The thing is life is unpredictable. You can have a wanted baby and then have it be seriously neglected and abused. Then you can have an unwanted baby and it becomes a life changing experience for the parent and have the most cared for baby on the planet.

Also, there is adoption and you come up with babies that change the world such as Steve Jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

should substitute...where the deer and the antelope roam..to where the sheep graze
    you know my friend people are not sheep nor sheeple and there is no shame in having a change of views nor admitting when one has become seeing in truth something once seen half in shadow

29. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

you know my friend people are not sheep nor sheeple and there is no shame in having a changing of views nor admitting when one has become seeing in truth something once seen half in shadow
    Thats funny.. I whitnessed sheeple first hand at my local county caucus. People are stupid stupid sheep. A lot of them..

30. THANK YOU!!!!! To Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare for opening your big mouth and exposing the fraud Obamacare is!!!

I hope your enjoying your $400,000 that Lord Fuhrer Obama paid you with our tax dollars. I hope that helps pay you for your new Obamacare policy.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!