Page 22 of 25 First ... 172021222324 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    some puppet so talent they move people and nations

you come across this thread one day no remembering anything else remember that my friend
    and some puppets try and try and wish and wish to be in control....but in the end they are just pinocchio's.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and some puppets try and try and wish and wish to be in control....but in the end they are just pinocchio's.
    lol yes Obama has in much need on puppet skill he like Elmo of the puppet
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

lol yes Obama has in much need on puppet skill he like Elmo of the puppet
    much better than being a pinocchio....can you imagine the size of that nose!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

much better than being a pinocchio....can you imagine the size of that nose!!!!
    i do not blame Obama to get nose for proportion on the ears

6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

much better than being Dumbo....just look at the size of those ears!!!!
    Fixed it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

when i 1st posted my theory about big business being behind obamacare i know many were skeptical. but everything i predicted is coming true.

it is obvious the politicians on both sides are just doing lip service to their assigned roles.

look at it this way, obama would have never even been on the ballot if he weren't pre-approved [veted] by big business. presidentail campaigns now cost close to a BILLION DOLLARS, where is that money coming from you ask? BIG BUSINESS!!!!

i truely believe that the last president to even think he was in control was jfk...and look what happened to him!!!!

I think people are trained to dismiss the truth because "dismissive" attitudes have been forged reinforced, truths become less relevant and falsehoods more conventional, thats how marketing works , and big business is good at marketing.

Pulling strings from corrupted politicians is not hard, its convincing others to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    One needs only to go back to Ronald Reagan's 1961 speech and listen to the projections and claims he forecasted in the 1961 Operation Coffee Cup Campaign against Socialized Medicine as proposed by the Democrats.

Take the time to listen to it. You'll feel a bit ill (not that Obamacare will cover that illness, even IF you were able to apply).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs

Nice find and correlation to thread
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

on november 22 1963 i was in kindergarten. i remember the teachers and adults running around in panic mode. i didn't know anything about politics and barely knew who jfk was, but i rember being happy when they dismissed school for the day. later i was watching it on tv with my mom, who was in tears. it wasn't until much later in life that the full impact of what had happened that day really hit home. it was one of those events, like neil armstrong walking on the moon/and 9/11 that i will always remember where i was and what i was doing.

R.I.P. PRESIDENT KENNEDY
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

The principals of the 1961 speech are not context or timeframe dependent. They remain as valid today as they did in 1961, in fact the identical issue in thsi country dates back to the 1930s (and far, far earlier than that in other countries).

I believe the Phoenix would agree.
    Yes, I would. The freedoms granted by Constitution are universal & not relative. There are those who claim that the Constitution is a Living Document in order to form it in the mold they wish. It was intended to be a timeless document with universal rights are granted by our Creator, not regulated out by the State.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

without puppets much the atrocities visited upon this world may never have taken place please noone forget that
    Speaking of puppets. I am putting together screen plays for a series of puppet shows which include an Obama puppet, Wooden Pinocchio, and caped devil which represent Government; the Common Man, & the Federal Reserve or any other scourge affecting our Republic.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

on november 22 1963 i was in kindergarten. i remember the teachers and adults running around in panic mode. i didn't know anything about politics and barely knew who jfk was, but i rember being happy when they dismissed school for the day. later i was watching it on tv with my mom, who was in tears. it wasn't until much later in life that the full impact of what had happened that day really hit home. it was one of those events, like neil armstrong walking on the moon/and 9/11 that i will always remember where i was and what i was doing.

R.I.P. The Last President of the United States PRESIDENT KENNEDY
    Fixed
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

much better than being Dumbo....just look at the size of those ears!!!!
    Dumbo take offense on you Dumbeau

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

I actually like Carter(probably cause I live in Ga) He may not have been the best president but he is one hell of a humanitarian. You dont see many ex-presidents doing the things he has post office
    Clinton has been an amazing humanitarian out of office.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Clinton has been an amazing humanitarian out of office.
    i would assume that bill would do most anything to get time away from hillary....didn't bill and bon jovi team up for some project?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i would assume that bill would do most anything to get time away from hillary....didn't bill and bon jovi team up for some project?
    Ya and he has that Clinton Initiative
    RIP IRONFLEX
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Ya and he has that Clinton Initiative
    'global' initiative... i had to google it.

at least bill was funny when he lied to us....and hillary was always good for a laugh, although not nearly as practiced a liar as bill. what bill failed to realise, if he would have fessed up to cheating on hillary...we would have understood!!!! although i don't condone adultery, in the case of hillary, i am willing to make an exception...

glad to see he is doing something to try and help the world...GOD only knows the world needs all the help it can get!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

Name:  images (67).jpg
Views: 31
Size:  9.3 KB Hi Mrs. T can Mr. T come out for games

18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

didn't bill and bon jovi team up and do a DP with Nancy Pelosi?
    Fixed
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

Name:  images (70).jpg
Views: 35
Size:  5.9 KB that the wrong Mr. T Mrs. T

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%

'global' initiative... i had to google it.

at least bill was funny when he lied to us....and hillary was always good for a laugh, although not nearly as practiced a liar as bill. what bill failed to realise, if he would have fessed up to cheating on hillary...we would have understood!!!! although i don't condone adultery, in the case of hillary, i am willing to make an exception...

glad to see he is doing something to try and help the world...GOD only knows the world needs all the help it can get!!!
    Clinton did a great interview with Steven Colbert a few months back its worth looking up.
    And as far as the lying thing I was rather young when Clinton was in office so i dont know to the extent of his lies but I would rather some one lie to me about get a BJ from some ugly chick than have some one lie to be about getting boned out of a ton of money
    RIP IRONFLEX
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

Clinton did a great interview with Steven Colbert a few months back its worth looking up.
    And as far as the lying thing I was rather young when Clinton was in office so i dont know to the extent of his lies but I would rather some one lie to me about get a BJ from some ugly chick than have some one lie to be about getting boned out of a ton of money
    A lie is a lie a sin is a sin an honest man is an honest man a thieving owl is an thieving owl

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%

Fixed
    No i think it was Pelosi and Allred that DPed bill
    RIP IRONFLEX
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

clinton was public enemy #1 for guys like rush limbaugh, old rush made his claim to fame by bashing clinton....bill didn't do himself any favor by lying about monica, just added fuel to the fire for his distractors. once you lie and get caught, people start to wonder what else you might be lying about.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

clinton was public enemy #1 for guys like rush limbaugh, old rush made his claim to fame by bashing clinton....bill didn't do himself any favor by lying about monica, just added fuel to the fire for his distractors. once you lie and get caught, people start to wonder what else you might be lying about.
    I dont blame him for lying about that, and I dont understand why thats anybodies business anyways and what it has to do with his job. He is the President, his job is to lie, why would anybody question if he lied, duh! lol
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont blame him for lying about that, and I dont understand why thats anybodies business anyways and what it has to do with his job. He is the President, his job is to lie, why would anybody question if he lied, duh! lol
    why? because guys like limbaugh/hannity have made bigtime bucks bashing anyone who doesn't agree with them. when asked his thoughts on the headstart program that provides free breakfast for impoverished kids limbaugh said...'let them eat out of garbage dumpsters'...he later tried to deny this, but once on tape...even if you don't agree with something, there is no need to resort to this kind of hateful rhetoric, imo.

limbaugh, claimed clinton was evil reincarnate...he admitted that if clinton weren't re-elected his ratings would drop, his whole popularity today is based on stirring up hate for clinton. would he still be successful if clinton were not re-elected?...who knows, would bill gates still be a billionaire without computors? lol.

and now limbaugh/hannity have obama to hate on....those must be 2 very happy guys!!! they are like tv weathermen with bad weather coming, the worse things get the more they like it.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

why? because guys like limbaugh/hannity have made bigtime bucks bashing anyone who doesn't agree with them. when asked his thoughts on the headstart program that provides free breakfast for impoverished kids limbaugh said...'let them eat out of garbage dumpsters'...he later tried to deny this, but once on tape...even if you don't agree with something, there is no need to resort to this kind of hateful rhetoric, imo.

limbaugh, claimed clinton was evil reincarnate...he admitted that if clinton weren't re-elected his ratings would drop, his whole popularity today is based on stirring up hate for clinton. would he still be successful if clinton were not re-elected?...who knows, would bill gates still be a billionaire without computors? lol.

and now limbaugh/hannity have obama to hate on....those must be 2 very happy guys!!! they are like tv weathermen with bad weather coming, the worse things get the more they like it.
    Limbaugh and Hannity are corporate idiots. They hate Obama for the wrong reasons. They can say what they want, I just dont listen to them but they have a big following....so does Obama so we are screwed in many ways.

Whats funny (well not funny) about the whole Clinton saga was that several years ago Newt Gingrich who was on the forefront of the bj presidential issue while he was leader of the house admitted he was having an affair during that time. What hypocrisy.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

Limbaugh and Hannity are corporate idiots. They hate Obama for the wrong reasons. They can say what they want, I just dont listen to them but they have a big following....so does Obama so we are screwed in many ways.

Whats funny (well not funny) about the whole Clinton saga was that several years ago Newt Gingrich who was on the forefront of the bj presidential issue while he was leader of the house admitted he was having an affair during that time. What hypocrisy.
    I have much background in History thus I more then most know we may all learn from history, also I know sometime it is time to let "recent" history pass on order to view current/future to perspective

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

even worse...newts 1st wife was dying of cancer when he told her he wanted a divorce from her, so he could marry his then mistress, soon to be wife #2. wife #2 was then diagnosed with MS when newt told her he wanted a divorce from her to marry his then mistress, who is now his current wife. newt was also a pot smoker, something he never hesitated to blast bill clinton about.

as to limbaugh, he wanted everyone getting entittlements to be drug tested, all the while himself addicted to narcotics.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

yeah, he has guidelines he has to follow, but he is a decent guy, imo.

as to voting, you know as well as i do that no one who truely represents the people would ever make it on the ballot...hell, look what rockefeller and carnegie did to teddy roosevelt...thank GOD their plan backfired on them!!!
    i just saw this conservative economist on fox today defending what great men carnegie and rockeffer were...lol, no where did he mention that they tried to buy a presidential election...rockefeller and carnegie's thirst for power and wealth drove this country into depression, then graciously offered to loan the government money to bail it out, WITH INTEREST OF COURSE!!! they don't label them ROBBER barons for nothing!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

i just saw this conservative economist on fox today defending what great men carnegie and rockeffer were...lol, no where did he mention that they tried to buy a presidential election...rockefeller and carnegie's thirst for power and wealth drove this country into depression, then graciously offered to loan the government money to bail it out, WITH INTEREST OF COURSE!!! they don't label them ROBBER barons for nothing!!!
    “Pierre was right when he said that one must believe in the possibility of happiness in order to be happy, and I now believe in it. Let the dead bury the dead, but while I'm alive, I must live and be happy.”
    ― Leo Tolstoy

31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

“Pierre was right when he said that one must believe in the possibility of happiness in order to be happy, and I now believe in it. Let the dead bury the dead, but while I'm alive, I must live and be happy.”
    ― Leo Tolstoy
    the dead burying the dead, now there is an intesting concept. my wife loves 'ghost adventures', next time you see dead burying the dead make sure you get it on video, she would love to see this, lol.

btw-seriously we are planning a trip to waverly hills sanatorium in louisville next spring!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

THANKSGIVING, what i am thankful for:

i am thankful that i am old enough to remember when thanksgiving was still a holiday. the stores were closed, hell even most gas stations were closed. the restaurants were closed, and stores like walmart and best buy would never dare to think of making employees work on thanksgiving day. the american people have become sheep for allowing this to happen...shame on you america!!!

boycott thanksgiving day shopping, stay home and spend time with your families....this is the only way we can take back what once was a sacred holiday...if we let them steal thanksgiving from us christmas is next, mark my word on it!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

THANKSGIVING, what i am thankful for:

i am thankful that i am old enough to remember when thanksgiving was still a holiday. the stores were closed, hell even most gas stations were closed. the restaurants were closed, and stores like walmart and best buy would never dare to think of making employees work on thanksgiving day. the american people have become sheep for allowing this to happen...shame on you america!!!

boycott thanksgiving day shopping, stay home and spend time with your families....this is the only way we can take back what once was a sacred holiday...if we let them steal thanksgiving from us christmas is next, mark my word on it!!!!
    Word....Im down. Cant believe I saw that best buy is starting black friday at 6pm on Thurday, this is pathetic.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

remember...boycotting shopping on thanksgiving day might just get back this traditional hoilday for the millions who are being forced to work!!!

please, don't shop thanksgiving day!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

xmas...this is a good word for it, including christ's name in what christmas has become is sacreligous. i am so over the commercialism, people actually fighting over 'stuff', 'stuff' no one even really needs.

over the last few years i have noticed that people seem to get more rude, crude and obnoxious during the holidays...some of them even downright evil in their quest for 'STUFF'.

looks like christmas is another sacred holiday that big business has stolen from us, although all they did was play on the greed of the american people, which wasn't really that hard to do.

might as well officially change the name to XMAS and be done with it.....calling it xmas will make it easier for greedy business's to get away with making it just another working day for millions of working americans, much the same way they have done with thanksgiving.....and as greedy as americans have become they will welcome this opportunity to be able to shop on christmas day, even though it is at the expense of those unfortunate to have to work to feed their greed.

i watch the news and see all these idiots in their madness for STUFF...what a bunch of greedy idiots. at one time i was very patriotic...patriotic enough to volunteer to sacrifice even my life for this country and what it stood for, ask me if i feel that way today...what do you think?

merry xmas
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

i watch the news and see all these idiots in their madness for STUFF...what a bunch of greedy idiots. at one time i was very patriotic...patriotic enough to volunteer to sacrifice even my life for this country and what it stood for, ask me if i feel that way today...what do you think?

merry xmas
    You dont feel like sacrificing your life again so you can go to Afghanistan and go work on Christmas growing Opium for lord Obama?
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

You dont feel like sacrificing your life again so you can go to Afghanistan and go work on Christmas growing Opium for lord Obama?
    the behavior of most americans today just plain disgusts me....and i don't even have a clue what this country stands for anymore, and if i did i am almost positive i wouldn't like it. it is very hurtful to me to see what this country has become.

if you took a poll...how many are proud to be americans, the majority would raise their hands....but if you then asked them why are you proud to be an american, most would just look at you with a stupid look on their face.

what the f'ck does america stand for? what are our values/morals/principals? get all you can get no matter who get's hurt, just as long as you are getting your's!!! and if you get enough, it justifies all the immoral, unprincipled stuff you had to do to get that STUFF...gotta have stuff, gotta have stuff, gottahavestuff

gottahavestuff should be the offiicial religion.

hell, gottahavestuff IS the new religion
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

gottahavestuff should be the offiicial religion.

hell, gottahavestuff IS the new religion
    Thats sums it up...its the official deterioration of morality.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Thats sums it up...its the official deterioration of morality.
    punishment for good behavior is 25 gottahavestuff's. gottahavestuffgottahavestuffgo ttahavestuffgottahavestuff.... .talk about brainwashing, damn!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

ONE THING VERY MUCH I DISLIKE WHEN SOME I TELL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THEY HAVE IN RETURN TO SAY

OH HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOUEY

THANK BUT NO THANK FOR THE POLITICAL CORRECTION FRIEND

Similar Forum Threads

1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10