OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Page 22 of 35 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    oh btw he officially apologized so everything is all better thread over
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...erage#comments
    Apologies dont make anything up...the only thing he can do to make this up is repeal this fascist policy he has set forth.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    oh btw he officially apologized so everything is all better thread over
    Exclusive: Obama personally apologizes for Americans losing health coverage - U.S. News
    President Soetoro is the most disingenuous liar I've ever heard. He is sorry? My ass he's sorry. He is the architect of all this. He has known since 2009 this was going to be the case.

It’s like an adulterer saying he/she "is sorry" for a "making a mistake". Just as an adulterer doesn’t accidentally or mistakenly find his/her genitals in contact with those of his/her paramour, so Soetoro did not accidentally or mistakenly cause this.

Intentionally done, by design.

His apology is just another stunt; probably read off a prompter. That stooge Carney was probably nealing in front of him; helping with the "big words".

He referred to the IRS profiling as a "phony scandal". I'll refer to this as a phony appology.

Lying bastard; that Soetoro.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Apologies dont make anything up...the only thing he can do to make this up is repeal this fascist policy he has set forth.
    i hope you are not holding your breath......
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. that why ax1 leaving off posting he always on a lookabout to knowing what has happen so he now has finally have his satisfaction
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Even if he repeals the policy he has still wasted over a half a billion dollars on a BS website alone! I could go down to SDSU and find 10 undergrads that would design and build a full functional national site for the course credit and a resume addition. At least one of his people that headed up that project has lost her job. Now if the rest of the party could fall! .
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Even if he repeals the policy he has still wasted over a half a billion dollars on a BS website alone! I could go down to SDSU and find 10 undergrads that would design and build a full functional national site for the course credit and a resume addition. At least one of his people that headed up that project has lost her job. Now if the rest of the party could fall! .

We could probably go to Benghazi and find someone to program it; assuming we could find Americans who are still alive.

Or perhaps, some Tea Party members could do it tax free, under their tax free status; Oh, thats right, they don't have that tax status yet.

OK, maybe we head south, down to Mexico (Fastly and Furiously) and see if we could get some dead US Border guard to program it.

He's sorry all right; a sorry excuse for a President.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    We could probably go to Benghazi and find someone to program it; assuming we could find Americans who are still alive.

Or perhaps, some Tea Party members could do it tax free, under their tax free status; Oh, thats right, they don't have that tax status yet.

OK, maybe we head south, down to Mexico (Fastly and Furiously) and see if we could get some dead US Border guard to program it.

He's sorry all right; a sorry excuse for a President.
    I find it interesting that Nixon can be forced to resign over Watergate yet Obama spies on the NATION and not a word about being impeachment
    SNS REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I find it interesting that Nixon can be forced to resign over Watergate yet Obama spies on the NATION and not a word about being impeachment
    Nixon's downfall was attempting to use the IRS against his political enemies.

Really.

The same as Soetoro.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hope you are not holding your breath......
    Actually Im holding a voodoo doll, really tight around the groin area and sticking $500 Im losing this next year in insurance up the bunghole with no lube and yelling at it asking why you Obama is purging my military!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Actually Im holding a voodoo doll, really tight around the groin area and sticking $500 Im losing this next year in insurance up the bunghole with no lube and yelling at it asking why you Obama is purging my military!
    off topic but
    Name:  itemmgl283.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.1 KB
    SNS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    off topic but
    Name:  itemmgl283.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.1 KB
    Yes yes...that looks just like my Obama voodoo doll!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Nixon's downfall was attempting to use the IRS against his political enemies.

Really.

The same as Soetoro.
    If our journalist had more integrity and more of an influence on our society he would be gone but the fact is there is so little actual journalism happening today that America doesnt have a "go to guy" for the news. When I was a young kid I used to watch Tom Brokaw with my grandparents when they came and visited and I remember sitting with them thinking that I wanted to be a journalist. When I actually went to school for it I found out that our media today is owned buy big business.
    It is sad when Al Jezera America is the one bringing the hard hitting stories! Look at the story they are running tonight...
    https://plus.google.com/+aljazeeraam...aamerica/posts
    Who else dares to cover this stuff. Not NBC or CBS or FOX.
    SNS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    If our journalist had more integrity and more of an influence on our society he would be gone but the fact is there is so little actual journalism happening today that America doesnt have a "go to guy" for the news. When I was a young kid I used to watch Tom Brokaw with my grandparents when they came and visited and I remember sitting with them thinking that I wanted to be a journalist. When I actually went to school for it I found out that our media today is owned buy big business.
    It is sad when Al Jezera America is the one bringing the hard hitting stories! Look at the story they are running tonight...
    This is the day of alternative news. There are a bunch of go to guys. Mainstream news is staring at death with dwindling ratings.

14. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    it takes a minority run news organization to be critical of obama and liberals, fox is too worried about being called racist to really get down and dirty.

15. Do you guys feel like some big pharma companies my have bought the FDA and most of the government too now? If Americans go to the doctor more because its "Free", doctors have more chances to prescribe meds for fake diseases that are made up. Just finished watching a documentary about how the Drug co's and the FDA come up with meds and then coin a disease to sell them for. And the whole "website issue" they are having with the health care sign ups???? They could have hired the guys who built this site and got the job done right the first time lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Chris1 View Post
    Do you guys feel like some big pharma companies my have bought the FDA and most of the government too now? If Americans go to the doctor more because its "Free", doctors have more chances to prescribe meds for fake diseases that are made up. Just finished watching a documentary about how the Drug co's and the FDA come up with meds and then coin a disease to sell them for. And the whole "website issue" they are having with the health care sign ups???? They could have hired the guys who built this site and got the job done right the first time lol.
    The way the system is set up the banks and corporations run the country and buy all the top elections.

Nobody is necessarily going to the doctor for free....most of the people that are being forced to buy insurance are buying expensive policies with high co-pays resulting in less incentive for people being able to visit a doctor in the first place. Money that could have been used to see a doctor with cash is now funds wasted on insurance for those who are poor or on a tight budget and forced to buy the product.

There is corruption between doctors and pharma, to what extent I dunno. The doctor and patient relationship is an important aspect in the medical community that has been deteriorating since the 70's since the gov took their heavy steps in the field.

The website is so bloody awful, I dunno how anyone cant question if this was staged.

17. Another Obamacare surprise: Major hospitals all across the country not included under new insurance plans

Jonathan Benson

Natural News
    November 8, 2013[/B]

As if the millions of Americans set to lose their existing health insurance coverage as a result of Obamacare was not bad enough, a recent survey by Watchdog.org has found that many top hospitals across the nation will no longer be accessible to the average person with a new “eligible” plan. In fact, many major hospitals are being excluded from Obamacare coverage altogether, which means that millions of previously covered individuals will have to settle for subpar care at other “in-network” facilities.

Based on the results of the survey, most of the nation’s top hospitals, including renowned facilities like Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, will only be accepting insurance from one or two companies included as part of Obamacare. This means that all the other insurance plans offered on the Obamacare exchanges will be ineligible, and many patients will be required to go to other facilities, even if their previous insurance plans were accepted by these same hospitals.

“Americans who sign up for Obamacare will be getting a big surprise if they expect to access premium health care that may have been previously covered under their personal policies,” explains U.S. News & World Report about the report’s findings. “Most of the top hospitals will accept insurance from just one or two companies operating under Obamacare.”

More to story at:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/042831_Ob...ce_plans.html#

18. Good morning AM rise and shine Touey has the biscuits on the oven with the obamabutter with recipe on loan from Chef Bob

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chris1 View Post
    Do you guys feel like some big pharma companies my have bought the FDA and most of the government too now? If Americans go to the doctor more because its "Free", doctors have more chances to prescribe meds for fake diseases that are made up. Just finished watching a documentary about how the Drug co's and the FDA come up with meds and then coin a disease to sell them for. And the whole "website issue" they are having with the health care sign ups???? They could have hired the guys who built this site and got the job done right the first time lol.
    I would say it is the opposite there was a literal cure for breast cancer that was in the works that got shut down because the FDA would not grant them a patent
    long enough for the company to recoup the millions they put into it. You would think that if the government was able to spend over 600 million on a website they could help fund a cure. NOPE too much money in the treatment not enough in the cure.
    SNS REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I would say it is the opposite there was a literal cure for breast cancer that was in the works that got shut down because the FDA would not grant them a patent
    long enough for the company to recoup the millions they put into it. You would think that if the government was able to spend over 600 million on a website they could help fund a cure. NOPE too much money in the treatment not enough in the cure.
    Ive seen the creator of the polio vaccine spoke about how his vaccine gave people leukemia and he laughed about it.

21. That is crazy! The "treatment" for polio was absurd my Grandmother aka Nana had polio when she was in her 30s and actually walked away from that disease and lived into her 90's!
    Name:  a1.20wcopy.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  59.9 KB
    SNS REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    That is crazy! The "treatment" for polio was absurd my Grandmother aka Nana had polio when she was in her 30s and actually walked away from that disease and lived into her 90's!
    Name:  a1.20wcopy.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  59.9 KB
    my aunt died around 10 years ago, she got polio as a young child. she was paralysed from waist down, my mom used to pull her around in a wagon when they were young. she was in a wheelchair her entire life, but retired from goodwill industries after 40 years as a seanstress there, many of those years without an absence. she lived on her own in a rent controlled apt until she was 87, she died in a nursing home at age 92. i can remember when she was in the hospital with pneumonia near her death, the student doctors would all gather around her, they had never seen anyone with polio before.....

i am very proud of my aunt and actually have tears in my eyes typing this thinking of her!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my aunt died around 10 years ago, she got polio as a young child. she was paralysed from waist down, my mom used to pull her around in a wagon when they were young. she was in a wheelchair her entire life, but retired from goodwill industries after 40 years as a seanstress there, many of those years without an absence. she lived on her own in a rent controlled apt until she was 87, she died in a nursing home at age 92. i can remember when she was in the hospital with pneumonia near her death, the student doctors would all gather around her, they had never seen anyone with polio before.....

i am very proud of my aunt and actually have tears in my eyes typing this thinking of her!!!
    Pneumonia is was finally got to my Nana as well
    sometimes the strongest willed people are the ones who appear physically the weakest. I guess the Docs had told my grandma that she would never walk again, or ever be able to have kids. She proved them wrong on both accounts.
    Thank god to because that last kid she had was my mom
    SNS REP

24. oh and one more thing that is Obama's fault!...
    Name:  rs_560x415-131105082119-560-zach-jc-111313.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  51.0 KB
    SNS REP

25. Good evening AM sleep tight one more thing is Obama fault who leave country packed with ponies to come to non-pony country

26. Good morning AM recipe from Touey starting on the day bright eye bushy tail mct oil with the obamabutter mix to the bullet proof coffee hope everyone having a Good day!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Good morning AM recipe from Touey starting on the day bright eye bushy tail mct oil with the obamabutter mix to the bullet proof coffee hope everyone having a Good day!
    Thanksgiving is around the corner.

It was just some 400 years ago the Pilgrims had a feast with the Native Americans, and the Pilgrims assured to the Native's that "If you like your land, you can keep your land."

28. That saying, it sounding a very familiar

29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thanksgiving is around the corner.

It was just some 400 years ago the Pilgrims had a feast with the Native Americans, and the Pilgrims assured to the Native's that "If you like your land, you can keep your land."
    difference being native americans didn't have high tech gizmos to keep them pacified and they didn't go down without a fight.

what has all this technology done for society besides take away jobs, and make us lazy, less social, and oblivious to what is happening around us....technology was a good thing when given in moderate doses, in the last 2 decades we have been overdosed on technology.

some would argue that the advancement in medicine is a positive, i submit that there are more sick people today than at any other time i can remember, it seems everyone is on 2 or 3 different medications and flu and cold epidemics are common occurences, not to mention how many people who have cancer these days!!! COULD IT BE THAT THE SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE TECHNOLOGY HAS GIVEN HAS CAUSED POOR HEALTH...kids no longer play ball, they sit and play gameboys....

30. in 1982 the number of umemployed reached 3 million for the 1st time....in 1996 the government celebrated as unemployment fell below 2 million for the 1st time in 6 years....1996, the beginning of the end:

with the economy doing well, and so few unemployed 'now hiring' signs went up everywhere. fast food and entry level jobs couldn't be filled, they couldn't find enough people willing to work for $4.75 which was then the minimum wage. so employers were faced with raising wages or finding more workers willing to work for minimum wage. this is when our wonderful american business leaders thought...hey, why not actually encourage our mexican friends to cross the border with promises of jobs? after all this had worked for many decades in agriculture, why not in entry level jobs....well, this greed and corruption came at a price. paying only minimum wage with no benefits worked out to be very advantageous for american business...but who paid for their healthcare? what happened when they became lonely and brought their families along, only to find they couldn't afford housing on minimim wage. now not only do we have a mexican worker with no healthcare, we also have his wife and children...soon they would find they could apply for 'entitlements', well you know the rest!!!

the moral of this story is don't ever blame mexican immigrants for the problems we face!!!! instead blame greedy american business who were more interested in increasing profits than the welfare of this country...well guess what...profits are at an all time high, and this country is well on it's way to being a welfare state!!!

thanks a lot...american business would be ashamed IF they had a soul!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!