OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Page 22 of 42 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude...what are you trying to say...c'mon now, don't be bashfull.
    Your comments haven't been substantiated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

hell. you can see the panthers and ali in the new video.
    Thank you for your comments.

They were very easy to substantiate.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

hell. you can see the panthers and ali in the new video.
    Do you really think that video was produced by George Clinton or is even authorized? There was also a screen capture from Boys in the Hood which the song predates by 20 years.

4. I really more keen on this one me personal
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

5. Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    Do you really think that video was produced by George Clinton or is even authorized? There was also a screen capture from Boys in the Hood which the song predates by 20 years.
    if george clinton didn't want that video out there i bet it wouldn't be out there...as for a scene from a movie 20 years prior, they do that all the time, it's called editing.

but i want to compliment you on your extensive knowledge of george clinton, you are far more knowledgeable on the subject than am i. if you say he is a good upstanding citizen, you must be right.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. I couldn't get it to play, but Give Up the Funk is the true essence of Parliament/Funkadelic. For a bit of a change, check out their rendition of Coming Round the Mountain.

7. Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    I couldn't get it to play, but Give Up the Funk is the true essence of Parliament/Funkadelic. For a bit of a change, check out their rendition of Coming Round the Mountain.
    i agree...kinda like 'tell me something good' by rufus. used to have a thing for chaka khan, fantasized about threesomes with her and stevie nicks!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if george clinton didn't want that video out there i bet it wouldn't be out there...as for a scene from a movie 20 years prior, they do that all the time, it's called editing.

but i want to compliment you on your extensive knowledge of george clinton, you are far more knowledgeable on the subject than am i. if you say he is a good upstanding citizen, you must be right.
    My knowledge isn't complete enough to assert that he is a good upstanding citizen, but I will say that I'm unaware of anti-government song lyrics. Gil Scott Heron on the other hand...

9. Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    My knowledge isn't complete enough to assert that he is a good upstanding citizen, but I will say that I'm unaware of anti-government song lyrics. Gil Scott Heron on the other hand...
    it isn't worth hassling over anyways, i might be wrong...hell it sure wouldn't be the 1st time, and definately wouldn't be the last lol....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree...kinda like 'tell me something good' by rufus. used to have a thing for chaka khan, fantasized about threesomes with her and stevie nicks!!!
    I can still visualize the photo of Chaka Khan on the album, squeezed into a pair of jeans. Definitely, fantasy worthy.

11. Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    I can still visualize the photo of Chaka Khan on the album, squeezed into a pair of jeans. Definitely, fantasy worthy.
    she could really belt out a tune too...i have her greatest hits album. 'tell me something good' is my favorite, but i really like 'i feel for you', and 'what cha' gonna do for me'. big fan!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. I was at a large festival concert at which Rufus with Chaka Khan, and then Little Feet were opening acts for The Who. The Who was awesome.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    touey after nearly 30 years of trying to quit with counseling, aa meetings even a inhouse rehab at the va, one day i just took stock of my life and said i don't want to do this anymore...i haven't touched a drop since. no meetings, no anti depressants, no anything.....but i did do a whole lot of praying, still do!!!
    Same here brother. Congrats also

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I was at a large festival concert at which Rufus with Chaka Khan, and then Little Feet were opening acts for The Who. The Who was awesome.
    never got to see rufus and chaka....but i did see led zep and pink floyd in the 70's, hard to beat, imo.

also a group no one had heard of was the opening act for alice cooper on halloween night at the old jack murphy stadium in san diego-ac/dc, very good, indeed!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never got to see rufus and chaka....but i did see led zep and pink floyd in the 70's, hard to beat, imo.

also a group no one had heard of was the opening act for alice cooper on halloween night at the old jack murphy stadium in san diego-ac/dc, very good, indeed!!!
    I saw Alice Cooper last November at the Orpheum Theater in L.A. It was awesome. Half way through the concert, Johnny Depp stumbled out on stage an jammed the last 6 or 7 songs with the band.

Ever seen Social Distortion in concert? MUST see.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I saw Alice Cooper last November at the Orpheum Theater in L.A. It was awesome. Half way through the concert, Johnny Depp stumbled out on stage an jammed the last 6 or 7 songs with the band.

Ever seen Social Distortion in concert? MUST see.
    lol...i haven't been to a concert in over 20 years.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i haven't been to a concert in over 20 years.
    I hit about 6 each year.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I hit about 6 each year.
    i just seem out of place now that i don't drink or drug anymore...not that i am tempted, but just don't feel comfortable around it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just seem out of place now that i don't drink or drug anymore...not that i am tempted, but just don't feel comfortable around it.
    I always go straight, don't use drugs, almost never have a drink - very rarely one beer or glass of wine.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I always go straight, don't use drugs, almost never have a drink - very rarely one beer or glass of wine.
    most of my life revolved around drugs and alcohol....i just don't enjoy being around it anymore!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    most of my life revolved around drugs and alcohol....i just don't enjoy being around it anymore!!!
    I do not blame you. I have had some relatives that created issues; I could not get away from them fast enough each time we were together.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Sex and weightlifting = drugs Im sure you revolve yourself around, lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians

23. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I do not blame you. I have had some relatives that created issues; I could not get away from them fast enough each time we were together.
    lol...indeed!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Sex and weightlifting = drugs Im sure you revolve yourself around, lol
    long ago i used to workout in my basement gym chugging vodka between sets...i have to admit it did get me fired up.

ever notice that vodka seems to be the drink of choice of a lot of alcoholics...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    long ago i used to workout in my basement gym chugging vodka between sets...i have to admit it did get me fired up.

ever notice that vodka seems to be the drink of choice of a lot of alcoholics...
    Ive trained drunk when I was young several times. I dunno how you did it but my workouts were shot, but funny at the same time.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!