Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Rep

  1. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Rep


    Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.



    Found in the CBS report entitled ‘Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor’, the report details Graham’s warning that a lack of military action in Syria could result in a nuclear ‘bombing’ in Charleston, South Carolina — the very destination of the black ops nuclear transfer. The CBS report reads:
    “He [Graham] says if there is no U.S. response [to Syria], Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.”
    Graham is quite literally saying that if we do not launch a war with Syria, South Carolina may be nuked. And this ultimately reeks of yet another false flag being orchestrated by the United States government in order to send us into war, or at the very least a threat. Except this time, we’re talking about nuclear weapons. Amazingly, we were the first to get intel on this from our credible and extremely high level military source, who told us the following:
    “Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”
    This was sent to us before the Graham report came out warning about the nuclear attack on South Carolina, and coincides exactly with what Graham is saying. I am deeply concerned by these findings, and ask everyone to spread the word on this information immediately. Whether or not Graham is receiving intel from higher ups and believes in a legitimate terror attack on the horizon is unknown, but the reality here is that we have intelligence that has linked the unsigned transfer of nuclear warheads to this exact location.
    Here is the video report we did on Tuesday regarding the missing nuclear warheads:

    » Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

  2. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Umm...where's the evidence that there's missing nuke/s? (here say isn't proof)

    Main stream media blows and most "alternative" media has an agenda and it isn't no inform us We The People
  3. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    Umm...where's the evidence that there's missing nuke/s? (here say isn't proof)

    Main stream media blows and most "alternative" media has an agenda and it isn't no inform us We The People
    True. Hearsay is not proof in a deductive sense --> meaning proof in absolute sense i.e. 2+2=4. Of course there would be no deductive proof anyways since there was no signing of this transfer which was the point, that a transfer of this magnitude to not be signed for is unprecedented. However, given that the sources have provided accurate data in the past thus proving some kind of reliability, it would seem likely (this is an inductive process in the logic arena) that what was stated is not just made up B.S.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    With all do respect A.J. and "reliable data in the past" probably don't belong in the same sentence considering this is the same organization that has been saying martial law is coming next week over and over for years now, not mention financial collapse, everything is a false flag, and passing off commercials for one of his product/s as a news story. Then when AJ gets called out for being wrong he changes his tune by saying "we stopped a false flag, they stop".

    Just like anyone else if you say "it" enough you're eventually going to be right and honestly most of the time he's wrong. I certainly agree with the "freedom" words that come out of his mouth but I only wish that AJ believed them himself.

    In the beginning AJ help me wake up however he might have made many of us "awake" to much and the result is holding him accountable as well, just like the mainstream media. I do my best to source everything, something we all need to learn how to do....
  5. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Oh and what's logical about this whole thing?
  6. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    With all do respect A.J. and "reliable data in the past" probably don't belong in the same sentence considering this is the same organization that has been saying martial law is coming next week over and over for years now, not mention financial collapse, everything is a false flag, and passing off commercials for one of his product/s as a news story. Then when AJ gets called out for being wrong he changes his tune by saying "we stopped a false flag, they stop".

    Just like anyone else if you say "it" enough you're eventually going to be right and honestly most of the time he's wrong. I certainly agree with the "freedom" words that come out of his mouth but I only wish that AJ believed them himself.

    In the beginning AJ help me wake up however he might have made many of us "awake" to much and the result is holding him accountable as well, just like the mainstream media. I do my best to source everything, something we all need to learn how to do....
    I can't deny Alex comes across as over the top with all the yelling and embellishing on certain things. I do take what he says on certain things with a grain of salt. Yes he has been talking about martial law, but I have noticed he has been careful in designating an exact time frame on when it will go down. Attempts are being primed to create conditions for such a scenarios to materialize, ignoring this reality is unwise. I do cross reference what he says with other sources and when the data matches up, I'll maintain that it holds more ground.
  7. New Member
    DreamBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    2369
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85.25%

    If this is true, and bombs have shipped with out even a signature makes the whole situation seem more likely. Look at 9/11 and how everything was orchestrated to let the planes fly into the buildings. Now the whole go to war or else just sounds stupid.
  8. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post

    I can't deny Alex comes across as over the top with all the yelling and embellishing on certain things. I do take what he says on certain things with a grain of salt. Yes he has been talking about martial law, but I have noticed he has been careful in designating an exact time frame on when it will go down. Attempts are being primed to create conditions for such a scenarios to materialize, ignoring this reality is unwise. I do cross reference what he says with other sources and when the data matches up, I'll maintain that it holds more ground.
    I certainly never said to ignore it or I wouldn't have asked "where's the evidence?". So we can either ignore that there's not just a lack of evidence but no evidence to date of this happening or we can compare his actions to the main stream media. I would find it hard to believe that someone who's being objective wouldn't find the similarities.

    There's no denying that the examples I gave are issues that exist with AJ. I'll be the first one to say I don't listen to him often but when I feel like seeing what the do nothing, lack of planning, paranoid, sheep (for the other side) are saying I'll tune in. As long as he continues to run stuff like this with nothing more than here say, it'll just add fuel to the fire of the mainstream sheep on either side trying to discredit us who stand up for freedom.

    How about this one, what has AJ actually accomplished or stopped tyranny for freedom for the US, Texas, his county, his city? Any legislations he wrote? How about testifying in front of his Congress (while being articulate and calm)? Does he show or educate people on how to truly get things gone in their communities regarding freedom while standing up to those who try and take it, the politicians?

    If you don't want to go there with all of that then maybe you'd like to tackle his ignorance and once again lack of evidence and accusations to the Boston Bombing? As he'd say "another false flag" or "the government did it"...

    Btw I enjoy that you are at least looking around because things aren't right. Thanks from someone who has been in the fight and very active for years
  9. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    If this is true, and bombs have shipped with out even a signature makes the whole situation seem more likely. Look at 9/11 and how everything was orchestrated to let the planes fly into the buildings. Now the whole go to war or else just sounds stupid.
    Agreed, does sound stupid! Sorry but this so far is nothing like 9/11. On 9/11 there was actual evidence and science that led to questions that nobody wants or wanted to answer. But as far as nukes go we need to look at this with open eyes and ask questions that aren't answered. How hard is it to move a nuke, maintain, watch over, keep secure, ect...? Do we really think Russia, China, and anyone else who has the technology to "see" a nuke signature (yes, they give off on) would just stay silent? At the very least don't you think that they, themselves would be mobilizing and preparing for such a thing? I haven't heard or seen any of that. Going on hearsay is just as creditable as "go to war or else"
  10. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post


    How about this one, what has AJ actually accomplished or stopped tyranny for freedom for the US, Texas, his county, his city? Any legislations he wrote? How about testifying in front of his Congress (while being articulate and calm)? Does he show or educate people on how to truly get things gone in their communities regarding freedom while standing up to those who try and take it, the politicians?
    If the question of what has he accomplished, despite how he comes off with yelling, arguing on the grounds of not proposing legislation means a lack of accomplishment, then the central point is being missed. If it is agreed that the U.S. government is heading in a tyrannical fashion, then him bringing awareness to this by providing an alternative outlet of information as opposed to the MSM propaganda, then the accomplishment is psychological in nature. We defeat them with our minds, when the consciousness of awaking hits critical mass, it has a domino effect which results in more grassroots movements and eventually impacts things at the macro level. We are seeing this happen with grassroots movements to oust incumbents and put people in place like Ted Cruz. Although I don't always agree with Alex's tactics, he does it for a reason, and it draws attention to bring the issues out to debate. Matt Drudge said 2013 would be the year of Alex Jones and we are seeing this materialize with more public appearances and massive viewership of AJ.

    Check this recent interview out with Gerald Celente, pay attention to the callers at the end commenting on this issue, one guy was in black ops area and echoed with Alex
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgEOYrmX5E

    Check this recent interview out with Doug Hagmann and his insider contact on this issue, it' 90 minutes long, goes into some history on things, but ties into the current.
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/ar...9467#more-9467

    You have to listen to the buzz words by some of these elites to see what their plans are, Lindsey Graham indicated some interesting buzz words. Listen to the interviews.
  11. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post

    If the question of what has he accomplished, despite how he comes off with yelling, arguing on the grounds of not proposing legislation means a lack of accomplishment, then the central point is being missed. If it is agreed that the U.S. government is heading in a tyrannical fashion, then him bringing awareness to this by providing an alternative outlet of information as opposed to the MSM propaganda, then the accomplishment is psychological in nature. We defeat them with our minds, when the consciousness of awaking hits critical mass, it has a domino effect which results in more grassroots movements and eventually impacts things at the macro level. We are seeing this happen with grassroots movements to oust incumbents and put people in place like Ted Cruz. Although I don't always agree with Alex's tactics, he does it for a reason, and it draws attention to bring the issues out to debate. Matt Drudge said 2013 would be the year of Alex Jones and we are seeing this materialize with more public appearances and massive viewership of AJ.

    Check this recent interview out with Gerald Celente, pay attention to the callers at the end commenting on this issue, one guy was in black ops area and echoed with Alex


    Check this recent interview out with Doug Hagmann and his insider contact on this issue, it' 90 minutes long, goes into some history on things, but ties into the current.


    You have to listen to the buzz words by some of these elites to see what their plans are, Lindsey Graham indicated some interesting buzz words. Listen to the interviews.
    First of all, I'll certainly listen to as much as I can. I've been a reader of D.H and his site long before he ever showed up anywhere near AJ.

    Second, Gerald Celente is in the same boat as Alex. His has been out there for years now saying things like "this is the summer, riots in the streets, burning cars, complete confiscation of pensions, bank holidays, we're going to be rioting like Europe" and so on. Yes, he has put out some educational things but bringing anyone new? Idk about that, when his "the sky is falling" predictions come and go.

    Third, Lindsey Graham is a joke! He gets on peoples shows, tells everyone to get a pen and a piece paper because he's got a lot to get thorough. Yet, he says nothing. He continues to say the same stories over and over while trying to sell his next set of DVDs. When AJ and him get together they talk about the one thing he's arguably got correct, the price of gas going down (probably 3 or 4 yrs ago, if I remember correctly). Honestly, I'm not so sure what the Futures Market were doing at the time. Either way I have a hard time using him as a source when nothing he says is verifiable and not to mention when he gets called out he too comes up with a lame answer such as "they changed there minds" or "because you (Alex) exposed their plan", not verifiable.

    Now back to Alex, idk how long you've been following him and his work but I always though It was strange that he use to go after Matt Drudge, then all of the sudden they're buds and linking to each others stories (credibility issue, maybe)."Defeat them with our minds" really? How many people do you know that say things like "I know but..." Or "we can't do anything..." Awareness and "our" minds aren't defeating them, action does. So, I go back to what has he done (action) that has helped stop tyranny on a community level all the way up to federal level, anything? Most of the time he comes off as a buffoon and a know it all. Every guest or caller with info (that he doesn't have) Alex's standard response goes something like this "I had that last week but I didn't get to it" or "that's in one of my piles" or "I knew that" blah, blah, blah... Alex has a problem, he has been known to a saboteur to people in the movement who disagree with him or have their own ideas, he eats his own.
  12. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    First of all, I'll certainly listen to as much as I can. I've been a reader of D.H and his site long before he ever showed up anywhere near AJ.

    Second, Gerald Celente is in the same boat as Alex. His has been out there for years now saying things like "this is the summer, riots in the streets, burning cars, complete confiscation of pensions, bank holidays, we're going to be rioting like Europe" and so on. Yes, he has put out some educational things but bringing anyone new? Idk about that, when his "the sky is falling" predictions come and go.

    Third, Lindsey Graham is a joke! He gets on peoples shows, tells everyone to get a pen and a piece paper because he's got a lot to get thorough. Yet, he says nothing. He continues to say the same stories over and over while trying to sell his next set of DVDs. When AJ and him get together they talk about the one thing he's arguably got correct, the price of gas going down (probably 3 or 4 yrs ago, if I remember correctly). Honestly, I'm not so sure what the Futures Market were doing at the time. Either way I have a hard time using him as a source when nothing he says is verifiable and not to mention when he gets called out he too comes up with a lame answer such as "they changed there minds" or "because you (Alex) exposed their plan", not verifiable.

    Now back to Alex, idk how long you've been following him and his work but I always though It was strange that he use to go after Matt Drudge, then all of the sudden they're buds and linking to each others stories (credibility issue, maybe)."Defeat them with our minds" really? How many people do you know that say things like "I know but..." Or "we can't do anything..." Awareness and "our" minds aren't defeating them, action does. So, I go back to what has he done (action) that has helped stop tyranny on a community level all the way up to federal level, anything? Most of the time he comes off as a buffoon and a know it all. Every guest or caller with info (that he doesn't have) Alex's standard response goes something like this "I had that last week but I didn't get to it" or "that's in one of my piles" or "I knew that" blah, blah, blah... Alex has a problem, he has been known to a saboteur to people in the movement who disagree with him or have their own ideas, he eats his own.
    I think you are confusing Lindsey Graham with Lindsey Williams and yeah, he takes awhile to get to his points lol. Gerald Celente has some good points every now and then, but it's the callers I found most interesting towards the end of the interview to be more pertinent.

    You are correct that actions get things done, but intentional thought precedes action and it's the psychology of what's going on that provides fertile grounds for movement. He has provided an outlet for those involved in movements to get the word out about what they are trying to accomplish i.e. Wayne Lapiere (sp?) of NRA, those in DHS, Oathkeepers, Prepping, government officials and others involved in the alternative media. There really wasn't much of an alternative media years ago before AJ and the alternative media has exploded since he came out, information is power in the hands of the people.
  13. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post

    I think you are confusing Lindsey Graham with Lindsey Williams and yeah, he takes awhile to get to his points lol. Gerald Celente has some good points every now and then, but it's the callers I found most interesting towards the end of the interview to be more pertinent.

    You are correct that actions get things done, but intentional thought precedes action and it's the psychology of what's going on that provides fertile grounds for movement. He has provided an outlet for those involved in movements to get the word out about what they are trying to accomplish i.e. Wayne Lapiere (sp?) of NRA, those in DHS, Oathkeepers, Prepping, government officials and others involved in the alternative media. There really wasn't much of an alternative media years ago before AJ and the alternative media has exploded since he came out, information is power in the hands of the people.
    Certainly there was no confusion between Lindsey and Lindsey but I would agree that my statement could be used for either of them.

    As far as your statement "
    intentional thought precedes action" brings 2 things to mind. First, just because on has thought doesn't mean action follows, unless inaction is the action which one could only conclude that the majority of individuals choose to be slaves and lied to. If that's the case all hope is lost because they've made their choice.

    Second, intentional thought doesn't mean the correct action. If one has a reaction to a situation that isn't appropriate, will they help or hurt a cause?... Not all publicity is good publicity when individuals can be held accountable for others actions.

    You've mentioned psychological or psychology a few times now, as far as I see it you can't have it both ways. You can't say AJ is just an outlet for people to express their views and say that AJ is a creditable, responsible, and reliable source, that's confusing at best. Which is it, AJ, the callers, guests... (sounds little like AJ speak, just say everything and you'll at least look like you're correct). AJ happened to be at the right place at the right time when the net was taking off. Individuals have always liked to bitch about things and wait for others to do something about it (that's the psycho part, leaving my freedom up to others no way!) Once again AJ has done nothing to help us commoners. Controlled opposition possibly? Idk...
  14. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    Certainly there was no confusion between Lindsey and Lindsey but I would agree that my statement could be used for either of them.

    As far as your statement "
    intentional thought precedes action" brings 2 things to mind. First, just because on has thought doesn't mean action follows, unless inaction is the action which one could only conclude that the majority of individuals choose to be slaves and lied to. If that's the case all hope is lost because they've made their choice.

    Second, intentional thought doesn't mean the correct action. If one has a reaction to a situation that isn't appropriate, will they help or hurt a cause?... Not all publicity is good publicity when individuals can be held accountable for others actions.

    You've mentioned psychological or psychology a few times now, as far as I see it you can't have it both ways. You can't say AJ is just an outlet for people to express their views and say that AJ is a creditable, responsible, and reliable source, that's confusing at best. Which is it, AJ, the callers, guests... (sounds little like AJ speak, just say everything and you'll at least look like you're correct). AJ happened to be at the right place at the right time when the net was taking off. Individuals have always liked to bitch about things and wait for others to do something about it (that's the psycho part, leaving my freedom up to others no way!) Once again AJ has done nothing to help us commoners. Controlled opposition possibly? Idk...
    Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree on some of these philosophical points. Regardless of perception of AJ and others like him, things will hit a breaking point in the country that may go in a very bad direction and are very likely to manifest. I know you don't know me personally nor do I expect you to believe me, however, I have my own sources in low places and the main points they emphasize are to stock up, prepare, and get ready for a rough ride. We may be looking at the beginning of a civil war to some magnitude very soon (October/November time frame from what I was told). The events we are seeing like at the Navy base recently are the precursors, it will be government vs. people. This is part of the transition of going Type1, it's an evolutionary process.
  15. New Member
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34769
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

    Now Michael Savage is launching an investigation to the missing nukes
    http://www.infowars.com/michael-sava...missing-nukes/
  16. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,903
    Rep Power
    1189227
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    Oh and what's logical about this whole thing?
    If it comes from info wars the last thing you'll find is logic.

    IT'S ALL AN INSIDE JOB. EVERY DISASTER EVER IS AN INSIDE JOB. THE SKY IS FALLING.*


    *Visit our ad filled website which makes us money for more information and stay tuned to "haha these idiotical comments and links are making me rich!"

    I don't blame the guy. He is making millions (seriously) off scaring the **** out of people.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  17. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    So are we done being scared yet?
  18. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,903
    Rep Power
    1189227
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriswaccs View Post
    So are we done being scared yet?
    Just because the apocalypse hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen today says every chicken little ever.

    Make sure you remain scared as hell. It's the only way to live.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  19. New Member
    Chriswaccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52%

    Just because the apocalypse hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen today says every chicken little ever.

    Make sure you remain scared as hell. It's the only way to live.

    And that's part of the problem! People make all kinds of claims yet they're only half truths at best. The only way to fight "them" is through educating ones self. If one makes claims they better do their best to understand all the working parts...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. F.D.A. Warns of Outbreak and Not to Eat Spinach
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 01:25 PM
  2. Health experts warn of obesity pandemic
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
  3. Red flushing of the skin after using HM Gear
    By justinlarged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 02:08 AM
  5. Pics of me (BK) after my cutting cycle!
    By Power Nutrition in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in