Rand Paul fillibuster

  1. Registered User
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    37

    Rand Paul fillibuster


    Name:  image-1950346649.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  264.2 KB

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Our "Change President" has a kill list in his back pocket, he is just running business as usual.

    Shout out to Rand Paul for defending our Bill of Rights.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268230

    no wait, till everyone brands you the Fox News FanBoy of the year.

    That is how I watch the world burn!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    I was skeptical at first, but in 2016, I will likely stand with Rand.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Ron Paul was a great guy but his era is over. Rand Paul and the rest of the Libertarians that stand with him are likely the only chance this nation has of even glimpsing recovery.Democrats/Republicans all play the same game and are on the same team in today's world. That is why anyone outside that two party system gets a media black out for dinner.
  6. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    90720

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Ron Paul was a great guy but his era is over. Rand Paul and the rest of the Libertarians that stand with him are likely the only chance this nation has of even glimpsing recovery.Democrats/Republicans all play the same game and are on the same team in today's world. That is why anyone outside that two party system gets a media black out for dinner.
    I firmly believe fighting the system/attempting to infiltrate it and producing change from the inside out is futile. I would imagine it would be more sensible to simply prepare for the breakdown.
  7. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Ron Paul was a great guy but his era is over. Rand Paul and the rest of the Libertarians that stand with him are likely the only chance this nation has of even glimpsing recovery.Democrats/Republicans all play the same game and are on the same team in today's world. That is why anyone outside that two party system gets a media black out for dinner.
    His Senator era is over...but he isnt going away. You can say he is in a new era.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    His Senator era is over...but he isnt going away. You can say he is in a new era.
    *Congressman era* But, yes he's going around doing speeches and enlightening minds of America's youth and elders alike.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    His Senator era is over...but he isnt going away. You can say he is in a new era.
    Agreed, but there is so much...sheep mentality in this nation even Ron Paul can only do so much. I have become a Libertarian since I left this site over two years ago, and grew up a bit. But the state of my nation leaves me with a broken heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I firmly believe fighting the system/attempting to infiltrate it and producing change from the inside out is futile. I would imagine it would be more sensible to simply prepare for the breakdown.
    This is why I am planning on buying land in about 5 years(If we last that long, we should to be honest. I expect a good 10 more years) and building a complete aquaponics system with year round produce and farming my own fish in the self contained system while powering it with solar panels. I plan on building my house from scratch around the idea that the entire land is a garden, the aquaponics part underground. Then my house will also rock a 1,200 watt power supply at least.

    This will be where me and my family will stay in case crap hits the fan. My only fear is what people do when they are hungry and have nothing left. They turn...into carnal beasts willing to act savagely towards their fellow man if it will get them food.

    So I have yet to figure out how to properly..."Insulate" it. I love my guns, but one or two people can only hold back so much. The key to survival is to never get noticed in the first place...
  10. Registered User
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34765

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This is why I am planning on buying land in about 5 years(If we last that long, we should to be honest. I expect a good 10 more years) and building a complete aquaponics system with year round produce and farming my own fish in the self contained system while powering it with solar panels. I plan on building my house from scratch around the idea that the entire land is a garden, the aquaponics part underground. Then my house will also rock a 1,200 watt power supply at least.

    This will be where me and my family will stay in case crap hits the fan. My only fear is what people do when they are hungry and have nothing left. They turn...into carnal beasts willing to act savagely towards their fellow man if it will get them food.

    So I have yet to figure out how to properly..."Insulate" it. I love my guns, but one or two people can only hold back so much. The key to survival is to never get noticed in the first place...
    I agree in principal as I've been thinking about doing the same to be as self sustaining as possible. However, community is what ensures survival. Anybody that goes out on this alone for a bug out will be at a disadvantage. Check out this article

    Bosnia war survivor warns of things to come in collapse of America
    (I can't post link since I don't have 150 posts)

    I believe the new core Republicans are going to be a Rand Paul & Ted Cruz push if they keep up the momentum. If that happens, I will be happy to vote Republican with no regrets again.
  11. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    I agree in principal as I've been thinking about doing the same to be as self sustaining as possible. However, community is what ensures survival. Anybody that goes out on this alone for a bug out will be at a disadvantage. Check out this article

    Bosnia war survivor warns of things to come in collapse of America
    (I can't post link since I don't have 150 posts)

    I believe the new core Republicans are going to be a Rand Paul & Ted Cruz push if they keep up the momentum. If that happens, I will be happy to vote Republican with no regrets again.
    I agree with you and Zero V. I've reached the point of heightened awareness and lucidity to what is really going on, all the way to Washington DC and ascending to the Rothschild Family.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. Registered User
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34765

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I agree with you and Zero V. I've reached the point of heightened awareness and lucidity to what is really going on, all the way to Washington DC and ascending to the Rothschild Family.
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems there is a mass awakening going on with our generation (my parents can't think beyond the official narrative), it's like a new species of humans are evolving in that they subconsciously know of the deception that has been foisted on humanity for eons of time, but they may not know all the details. As fitness enthusiasts, we know our bodies must operate in balance and we have to ensure the planet is brought back into balance as well. I have come across quite a few other body builders that think on similar frequencies. The next generation of humans know that cleaning up the planet, releasing the free technology, ending the embargo on information, and adapting skills for self sustainability are imperative. If anybody does not get with the program, they will be expendable, only those who will consciously adapt will survive as the the shock wave riders of the future. We have to ensure that we make this transition so the people can go Type 1.

    I caught part of the Dorian Yates interview a couple months back and he's on to this stuff like white on rice.

    I'm stocked up with about 3-4 months of food, water filtration, guns & ammo, some junk silver, solar water heater, seed bank and other stuff if the SHTF. My ultimate goal would be to have an aquaponics set up and a house that operates off the grid as much as possible.

    More SOC's (self organizing collective) are forming around the country and will continue to grow in number of like minds. Find people of like minds and share information about the current situation and bring skills to the table. I'm currently working on remote viewing.
  13. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems there is a mass awakening going on with our generation (my parents can't think beyond the official narrative), it's like a new species of humans are evolving in that they subconsciously know of the deception that has been foisted on humanity for eons of time, but they may not know all the details. As fitness enthusiasts, we know our bodies must operate in balance and we have to ensure the planet is brought back into balance as well. I have come across quite a few other body builders that think on similar frequencies. The next generation of humans know that cleaning up the planet, releasing the free technology, ending the embargo on information, and adapting skills for self sustainability are imperative. If anybody does not get with the program, they will be expendable, only those who will consciously adapt will survive as the the shock wave riders of the future. We have to ensure that we make this transition so the people can go Type 1.

    I caught part of the Dorian Yates interview a couple months back and he's on to this stuff like white on rice.

    I'm stocked up with about 3-4 months of food, water filtration, guns & ammo, some junk silver, solar water heater, seed bank and other stuff if the SHTF. My ultimate goal would be to have an aquaponics set up and a house that operates off the grid as much as possible.

    More SOC's (self organizing collective) are forming around the country and will continue to grow in number of like minds. Find people of like minds and share information about the current situation and bring skills to the table. I'm currently working on remote viewing.
    I'm with you on this. Many are still dead asleep, though. I used to be there. So long as I went to the gym and increased my pec size with my new pump product, it didn't matter whether we were bombing the living hell out of Libya or getting nuclear winter threatened upon us by North Korea. I was told recently, "Force of Green if you think that our government conspires to hurt us, what a dark and lonely world you must live in." Hahaha. Be careful how much food you keep stocked. The Department of Homeland Security considers you a terrorist if you have a 'prepper mentality'.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  14. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm with you on this. Many are still dead asleep, though. I used to be there. So long as I went to the gym and increased my pec size with my new pump product, it didn't matter whether we were bombing the living hell out of Libya or getting nuclear winter threatened upon us by North Korea. I was told recently, "Force of Green if you think that our government conspires to hurt us, what a dark and lonely world you must live in." Hahaha. Be careful how much food you keep stocked. The Department of Homeland Security considers you a terrorist if you have a 'prepper mentality'.
    Due to my more radical and outspoken nature from a few years back they probably record everything I do lol. Though as a peace oriented multi-cultural kinda guy now I can care less because if it comes down to it I am not afraid to hang out with friends in Ghana or Canada even if its a harder life for awhile. Things will clear up once the dust settles if things get rough here.

    I currently do not prep but once me and my brother get a place(He gets back from the marines soon and he wants to buy a house and have me live with him for awhile) I will be building my first aquaponics system and keeping a years worth of purified water handy and 6 months of food that won't easily perish. Sadly that usually means Monsanto crap, but hey I will eat it if its necessary in a pinch. They will not exist on the other side of an event that would warrant needing to bunker down and not leave your house.

    My ultimate goal though is to move. Germany, Sweden, or somewhere in Africa. Quite a few wonderful little countries with beautiful cultures and wonderful people. Not all of it is war torn wasteland like the news plays it off as.
  15. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Due to my more radical and outspoken nature from a few years back they probably record everything I do lol. Though as a peace oriented multi-cultural kinda guy now I can care less because if it comes down to it I am not afraid to hang out with friends in Ghana or Canada even if its a harder life for awhile. Things will clear up once the dust settles if things get rough here.

    I currently do not prep but once me and my brother get a place(He gets back from the marines soon and he wants to buy a house and have me live with him for awhile) I will be building my first aquaponics system and keeping a years worth of purified water handy and 6 months of food that won't easily perish. Sadly that usually means Monsanto crap, but hey I will eat it if its necessary in a pinch. They will not exist on the other side of an event that would warrant needing to bunker down and not leave your house.

    My ultimate goal though is to move. Germany, Sweden, or somewhere in Africa. Quite a few wonderful little countries with beautiful cultures and wonderful people. Not all of it is war torn wasteland like the news plays it off as.
    Zero V, it's excellent to hear that you've got a clear-cut direction (and a good one at that) you are moving towards. I highly respect your decisions you're making in this so-called reality, in this lifetime. I believe there are better places to move to and at least live in peace for a little while. Steve Bono from U2 is a big puppet/clown for government agenda to push Monsanto cropping in African countries, under the guise of 'feeding the hungry'. It's disgusting. You're right in it that I as well have survived thus far having incorporated Monsanto garbage into my diet, but as I phase more and more of it out, I feel much better and more lively. You, I, and many others are living in the Know, as awakened individuals, so there's no turning back now.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Registered User
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34765

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm with you on this. Many are still dead asleep, though. I used to be there. So long as I went to the gym and increased my pec size with my new pump product, it didn't matter whether we were bombing the living hell out of Libya or getting nuclear winter threatened upon us by North Korea. I was told recently, "Force of Green if you think that our government conspires to hurt us, what a dark and lonely world you must live in." Hahaha. Be careful how much food you keep stocked. The Department of Homeland Security considers you a terrorist if you have a 'prepper mentality'.
    I didn't start waking up until about 2 years ago when I met a fellow body building friend who helped me in my posing routine in the last competition. I started going to his house to listen to what he had to say as I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I had an ample amount of skepticism, but decided to start researching a lot and have turned out to be a compulsive reader. I have accumulated an extensive book collection in the last two years lol.

    It wouldn't surprise me if I'm on terrorist list, it is what it is. Universe has it set though, if you fail to prepare, you get what you deserve since you did not take personal responsibility to act. People will have to learn the hard way when the SHTF and this is the only way the masses will learn, so in one sense, you can't blame TPTB on why they are doing what they are doing because they understand human nature very well. Conditions must be imposed for people to react and learn from experience whether they like it or not.
  17. Registered User
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34765

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I currently do not prep but once me and my brother get a place(He gets back from the marines soon and he wants to buy a house and have me live with him for awhile) I will be building my first aquaponics system and keeping a years worth of purified water handy and 6 months of food that won't easily perish. Sadly that usually means Monsanto crap, but hey I will eat it if its necessary in a pinch. They will not exist on the other side of an event that would warrant needing to bunker down and not leave your house.

    My ultimate goal though is to move. Germany, Sweden, or somewhere in Africa. Quite a few wonderful little countries with beautiful cultures and wonderful people. Not all of it is war torn wasteland like the news plays it off as.
    You don't have to prep with Monsanto crap. Check out Dry Harvest and other 100% organic non-gmo food. I got two 40 days and 40 nights storage food containers from enerhealthbontanicals.


    As far as seeds are concerned, start sourcing heirloom seeds. You can find plenty of companies selling heirloom seed vaults. The government has been stock piling non-gmo seeds for a long time and we must do the same before it becomes a crime or Monsanto attempts to shut it down. Look into Off the Grid site and sign up for their email newsletters, lots of good info there and obtain a book called Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips. I would also start researching permaculture.
  18. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    You don't have to prep with Monsanto crap. Check out Dry Harvest and other 100% organic non-gmo food. I got two 40 days and 40 nights storage food containers from enerhealthbontanicals.


    As far as seeds are concerned, start sourcing heirloom seeds. You can find plenty of companies selling heirloom seed vaults. The government has been stock piling non-gmo seeds for a long time and we must do the same before it becomes a crime or Monsanto attempts to shut it down. Look into Off the Grid site and sign up for their email newsletters, lots of good info there and obtain a book called Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips. I would also start researching permaculture.
    I may start doing the seed bit. But when it comes to the organic non-perishables its costly as hell. I am buying things that I honestly never want to use and will do so only in an emergency. Still in time I may get some other items.

    Trying to find a girl that is supportive of such a mindset is also hard. So many people are...shallow today.
  19. Registered User
    Fobra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    34765

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

    Trying to find a girl that is supportive of such a mindset is also hard. So many people are...shallow today.
    Bingo! I have yet to come across a girl that is of a similar mind set of preparing, self sustaining survival techniques, and a general understanding of the geo-political arena with respect to the end game agenda... at least one that I'm attracted to.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rand Paul wins!
    By Purge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:46 AM
  2. Pope John Paul II
    By sourinthemind in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:32 AM
  4. Linus Pauling's records
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in