Impeach Gov. Andrew Cuomo 4 violating New Yorker's 2nd Amendment

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. southpaw...what a mainstream media monkey! lol

but did you chew on that tidbit i gave you? i know your smart!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    also with the money you have to be careful, because much like paw prints in the mud, they could be placed there to lead people like me and you astray and to lead the scent to other places...think about that for a minute
    You have to look at resources too such as land, water, minerals, etc....Who owns them, who controls them. That stuff to me counts far more than money thats printed out of thin air and prone to instant collapse and value.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

3. a lot of what you two are referencing overlaps.

manotaur you may not subscribe to the conspiracy theories but much of it is out in the open...many of the members of CFR, bilderberg, etc are also Goldman Sachs employees and "globalists"

if you read the agenda of the UN it's really not conspiracy "theory"

4. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    a lot of what you two are referencing overlaps.

manotaur you may not subscribe to the conspiracy theories but much of it is out in the open...many of the members of CFR, bilderberg, etc are also Goldman Sachs employees and "globalists"

I agree!! i dont subscribe that its one single group...:winkwink: lots of people want lots of power and they all will stop at nothing to get there!

5. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    a lot of what you two are referencing overlaps.

I think Mantaur (and correct me if I wrong) was referring to other societies such as the Illuminati. CFR, Bilderberg, UN, etc....are clearly out in the open.
    •   

6. if you guys look up Mark Cleminson, you'll find that you're both on to it.

he is from the popes bloodline and raised as a mason/illuminated one. he is now a Christian (which you may not care) but I learned alot about masonry/illuminati and how all of the groups mentioned plus many more fit together in the grand scheme.

it's much like one large pyramid built of many smaller pyramids

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I think Mantaur (and correct me if I wrong) was referring to other societies such as the Illuminati. CFR, Bilderberg, UN, etc....are clearly out in the open.
    he knows! lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    if you guys look up Mark Cleminson, you'll find that you're both on to it.

he is from the popes bloodline and raised as a mason/illuminated one. he is now a Christian (which you may not care) but I learned alot about masonry/illuminati and how all of the groups mentioned plus many more fit together in the grand scheme.

im aware of his works, but the illuminated ones and masons are seperate groups with seperate ideals and agendas...just to clarify

9. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    if you guys look up Mark Cleminson, you'll find that you're both on to it.

I havent studied the Illuminati much but Ill look into that for sure. Id like to see how much power and influence they really have to day as power always has competition.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    im aware of his works, but the illuminated ones and masons are seperate groups with seperate ideals and agendas...just to clarify
    Just guessing, but cant these groups break into differing sects as well with different meanings, intentions, etc...? Such as Christianity?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Just guessing, but cant these groups break into differing sects as well with different meanings, intentions, etc...? Such as Christianity?
    absolutely.

and that fits with what man was saying.

they do have their own agendas, but where they overlap is a one world rule and currency.

completely separate topic, but it's like Ahmedinajad meeting with occupy people. completely different agendas but both see western capitalism as the enemy.

12. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    absolutely.

and that fits with what man was saying.

they do have their own agendas, but where they overlap is a one world rule and currency.

completely separate topic, but it's like Ahmedinajad meeting with occupy people. completely different agendas but both see western capitalism as the enemy.
    good analogy...somewhat incomplete!

they all seperate and very difference agendas with common goals and many have common ideals while others have very opposing ideals...IE illumanati and masons, and occupy and alqueda, weather underground and UN

13. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    southpaw...what a mainstream media monkey! lol

but did you chew on that tidbit i gave you? i know your smart!
    Number one let's get this out of the way, Tupac is still alive. Aliens exist. Morgan Freeman is really Jesus and Big Foot is what I've nicknamed my penis, just because I was bored. With that out of way, no I don't watch nor I do follow MSNBC (as that seems to be everyone's favorite counter in here lol). I read a lot of books, A LOT of books. I hardly watch television to begin with. I've followed NPR, BBC News, CNN sparingly, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal etc. I'm not against corporate ran media, but again, I READ A LOT, so trust me I come to play ball and I'm well informed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Number one let's get this out of the way, Tupac is still alive. Aliens exist. Morgan Freeman is really Jesus and Big Foot is what I've nicknamed my penis, just because I was bored. With that out of way, no I don't watch nor I do follow MSNBC (as that seems to be everyone's favorite counter in here lol). I read a lot of books, A LOT of books. I hardly watch television to begin with. I've followed NPR, BBC News, CNN sparingly, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal etc. I'm not against corporate ran media, but again, I READ A LOT, so trust me I come to play ball and I'm well informed.
    AND HE TAKES THE BAIT!!! lol

and bigfoot?? really?? im not sure if i should be disgusted or curious as to why its named that....was that the point...to draw people into asking you to show your penis?

15. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

good analogy...somewhat incomplete!

they all seperate and very difference agendas with common goals and many have common ideals while others have very opposing ideals...IE illumanati and masons, and occupy and alqueda, weather underground and UN
    yes. well put.

16. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    AND HE TAKES THE BAIT!!! lol

and bigfoot?? really?? im not sure if i should be disgusted or curious as to why its named that....was that the point...to draw people into asking you to show your penis?
    Because I'm hung like an Asian kid at a video game convention. Shout out to AX. Lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    so trust me I come to play ball

18. lol oh you two!

19. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    lol oh you two!
    You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

20. Not really relevant but after my dad passed away I found a manual (for lack of a better explanation) for free Masons.

I might have to look for it again, but I would assume it was like ceremony stuff or something of the like. Wish I would have opened it up and read some of it but I was like 15 and wasn't very interested.

It was old as hell too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
    couldnt agree more!! its a damn shame we cant see eye to eye on at least SOME topic! actually it might be better that way. it could cause the multiverses to implode!

and I am very much incorruptable! not necessarily a bad trait lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not really relevant but after my dad passed away I found a manual (for lack of a better explanation) for free Masons.

I might have to look for it again, but I would assume it was like ceremony stuff or something of the like. Wish I would have opened it up and read some of it but I was like 15 and wasn't very interested.

It was old as hell too.
    was your pops a mason?

23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

couldnt agree more!! its a damn shame we cant see eye to eye on at least SOME topic! actually it might be better that way. it could cause the multiverses to implode!

and I am very much incorruptable! not necessarily a bad trait lol
    he was quoting the joker hahaha

24. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Was waiting for someone to catch on. Lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    yeah but the joker died cause it drove heath ledger bat**** crazy, southpaw is too self absorbed to kill himself! my conscience is to big to allow that to happen.

batman just happens to put it into words he uses and i cant recall on demand lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New commercial from Nyc.gov
    By lartinos in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. New on TRT 2nd blood test results...
    By EPZ32 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
  3. New Yorkers on the mind
    By BigNemo in forum General Chat