Bill O'Reilly - AnabolicMinds.com

Bill O'Reilly

1. Banned

Bill O'Reilly

What you guys think, is he and Fox news fair and balanced?

2. New Member

More so than other reporters and media outlets by far.
  3. Banned

More so than Barack Obama
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

like all the rest, he says what he is told to.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fox news does tend to lean conservative, but nothing extreme
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

No american news source is fair and balanced. Fox is totally right wing. CBS is totally left. The new York times, more liberal. The WSJ, right wing. Everything we hear is spun to a specific parties favor. That's why Europe laughs at us lol.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    No american news source is fair and balanced. Fox is totally right wing. CBS is totally left. The new York times, more liberal. The WSJ, right wing. Everything we hear is spun to a specific parties favor. That's why Europe laughs at us lol.
    and european news and media outlets arent? its just that the euro lifestyle and mentality is soo far left that they have always laughed and made fun of america which has traditionally been a center right nation. Europe has always been far left. The Euro left and right isnt even comparable to the american left and right. look into the overton window and overton revenge theory if you havent already.

and yes fox news does lean right...well way right but at least you get the whole story from them. Fox will give you the whole scoop and then just give there right wing commentary on the matter. the others-NBC,CBS,MSNBC, and CNN, will just straight up change the story and lie to fit their narritives and agenda. HSN is just a bunch of pissed off housewives that have nothing better to do than yell and be mad at everybody about irrelevant topics or news that nobody else cares about.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur

and european news and media outlets arent? its just that the euro lifestyle and mentality is soo far left that they have always laughed and made fun of america which has traditionally been a center right nation. Europe has always been far left. The Euro left and right isnt even comparable to the american left and right. look into the overton window and overton revenge theory if you havent already.

and yes fox news does lean right...well way right but at least you get the whole story from them. Fox will give you the whole scoop and then just give there right wing commentary on the matter. the others-NBC,CBS,MSNBC, and CNN, will just straight up change the story and lie to fit their narritives and agenda. HSN is just a bunch of pissed off housewives that have nothing better to do than yell and be mad at everybody about irrelevant topics or news that nobody else cares about.
    I prefer BBC
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I prefer BBC
    so are you advocating that BBC doesnt have an agenda or that they are totally unbiased? or did you just feel the need to let the net know that you prefer your newscasters to have english accents?
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the same corporations that own polititians own the news business also.

you get the same choices in news that you get with political candidates, basically it's all just for show.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the same corporations that own polititians own the news business also.

you get the same choices in news that you get with political candidates, basically it's all just for show.
    AGREED 99%!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CelinoFarbman View Post
    & i add1% so then it is unanimous
    Thank you! I was waiting for somebody to clean up the mess I left behind!

~ MANotaur
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BBC is a great news source, as is NPR.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How so?? They just as left wing and biased as the rest

~ MANotaur
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    How so?? They just as left wing and biased as the rest

~ MANotaur
    What are your alternatives?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

There are no really good, unbiased media outlets now. Keeping options out of news and headlines is about as easy as keeping a drunk from a titty bar. It's just not gonna happen. I get my headlines from drudge report then find out a much as I can based on my own research and draw my own conclusions as to what happened

~ MANotaur
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    There are no really good, unbiased media outlets now. Keeping options out of news and headlines is about as easy as keeping a drunk from a titty bar. It's just not gonna happen. I get my headlines from drudge report then find out a much as I can based on my own research and draw my own conclusions as to what happened

~ MANotaur
    The Drudge Report is conservative in nature, but you're right. There are no really good, unbiased media outlets now. Lol.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

The Drudge Report is conservative in nature, but you're right. There are no really good, unbiased media outlets now. Lol.
    I know! But I would rather get my headlines from them and fin out about the story cause they tend to at least give all te details and sources. Better than nothing

~ MANotaur
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NPR!! Look what they did to Juan Williams
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

Lol amen! That's gospel! You can anybody more down the middle and I opinionated than him... Before he went to fox anyway

~ MANotaur
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

So far we have the Drudge Report, which couldn't possibly be bias, even though it leans far right. Even though it gave birth to Andew Breitbart, who had worked for Matt as his assistant. But no, you're right, definitely no bias there.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

What are you alternatives?

So far we have the Drudge Report, which couldn't possibly be bias, even though it leans far right. Even though it gave birth to Andew Breitbart, who had worked for Matt as his assistant. But no, you're right, definitely no bias there.
    It is right wing and look where it got breitbart! And I know their biased! Which is why I said I get my stories and headlines from them then DO MY OWN RESEARCH andCOMETO MY OWN CONCLUSIONS!

~ MANotaur
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

The really only way to go is to get your information from industry specific news sources and certain financial situations. I personally like pay-for reports. Yes they cost, but you get well written REAL information from the best business and financial analysts.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Also, I don't feel that BBC is far left leaning. Maybe it is just the perception that the rest of the world has of the US? Lol
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Also, I don't feel that BBC is far left leaning. Maybe it is just the perception that the rest of the world has of the US? Lol
    Dude... Yeah. They're pretty far out there

~ MANotaur
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur

Dude... Yeah. They're pretty far out there

~ MANotaur
    I have to disagree. Now if I was defending Anderson Cooper or something as not being liberal lol.....that would be another story
  27. Diamond Member

lol....old juan looks like a clown at fox.....you just know he doesn't agree with 90% of what fox says, lol.

talk about a bad fit!!!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On a scale of bias, Fox is 7/10, but MSNBC will probably be a 9/10.

Bill O Reilly is capable of some very intelligent conversations, unlike the Becks and sometimes the Hannity's, but some liberal broadcasters such as Maddow may just stop short of calling you a nark, if you don't comply to their "views" .
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    On a scale of bias, Fox is 7/10, but MSNBC will probably be a 9/10.

Bill O Reilly is capable of some very intelligent conversations, unlike the Becks and sometimes the Hannity's, but some liberal broadcasters such as Maddow may just stop short of calling you a nark, if you don't comply to their "views" .
    i agree, o'reilly is capable of inteligent opinions at times and even has a sharp wit....unlike hannity who imo is just a shill.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i agree, o'reilly is capable of inteligent opinions at times and even has a sharp wit....unlike hannity who imo is just a shill.
    Agreed. Hannity is no different than Matthews and Maddow. OReilly while a little reactionary tries at times tries to seem somewhat middle of the road.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Agreed. Hannity is no different than Matthews and Maddow. OReilly while a little reactionary tries at times tries to seem somewhat middle of the road.
    chis matthews has been around for a very long time, there was a time when he offered some decent insights into the world of politics...now he just seems clownish!!!

maddow isn't even worthy of a comment...even though i guess no comment could still be considered a comment.
  32. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

chis matthews has been around for a very long time, there was a time when he offered some decent insights into the world of politics...now he just seems clownish!!!
    Do clowns get thrills up their legs?
  33. Diamond Member

Do clowns get thrills up their legs?
    ok, i give up...do they?
  34. New Member

ok, i give up...do they?
    "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reproting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill go up my leg. I mean, I don't have that to often."-Chris Matthews

It would depend whether or not most clowns are like most people when they hear Barack Obama
  35. Diamond Member

"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reproting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill go up my leg. I mean, I don't have that to often."-Chris Matthews

It would depend whether or not most clowns are like most people when they hear Barack Obama
    gotcha...i never heard that before, lol....believe it or not, but at one time he actaully had some credibility.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Here is what I found out when BoR Stewart and Co. did their show in DC, that they are all personas, BoR for what its worth is a lot more sensible on the issue, than Stewart is, they are entertainers, persona's almost like WWE.

There are some out there, who can do reporting like Shep Smith and that lad on MSNBC I keep forgetting about (Joe??). Greta sometimes is commendable and who can forget Mr. Has Camera will travel Anderson Cooper. I just love it when he is covering wars and stuff, othertimes I just feel any moment he will turn into Chris Matthews and blind you with his incessant nagging and white hair.

Chris Wallace used to be nice.

On my do not watch list are the Hannities, the Maddows and the biggest tossbag of them all, Colbert. The baiters like Five / Fox and Friends / Sharptons and Mathews are all just fillers really, no point to them at all.

Juan Williams has still remained reasonable, and I wish BoR and JW did a full session and cancel out some dross that they dish out on tv.

That being said, They should probably do two and a half men with Joe Biden, Chris Mathews and Sean Hannity as the plumpy kid. Would be freaking awesome. Mathews sometimes sounds like Joe Biden, like your drunk uncle at the Christmas Party dinner, only rapier most of the times.

Disclaimer : I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative, I am probably a hybrid, and hence have no representation in the political spectrum currently.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  37. Diamond Member

Here is what I found out when BoR Stewart and Co. did their show in DC, that they are all personas, BoR for what its worth is a lot more sensible on the issue, than Stewart is, they are entertainers, persona's almost like WWE.

There are some out there, who can do reporting like Shep Smith and that lad on MSNBC I keep forgetting about (Joe??). Greta sometimes is commendable and who can forget Mr. Has Camera will travel Anderson Cooper. I just love it when he is covering wars and stuff, othertimes I just feel any moment he will turn into Chris Matthews and blind you with his incessant nagging and white hair.

Chris Wallace used to be nice.

On my do not watch list are the Hannities, the Maddows and the biggest tossbag of them all, Colbert. The baiters like Five / Fox and Friends / Sharptons and Mathews are all just fillers really, no point to them at all.

Juan Williams has still remained reasonable, and I wish BoR and JW did a full session and cancel out some dross that they dish out on tv.

That being said, They should probably do two and a half men with Joe Biden, Chris Mathews and Sean Hannity as the plumpy kid. Would be freaking awesome. Mathews sometimes sounds like Joe Biden, like your drunk uncle at the Christmas Party dinner, only rapier most of the times.

Disclaimer : I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative, I am probably a hybrid, and hence have no representation in the political spectrum currently.
    i think fox has cut off juan williams balls....he really seems out of place there.

i remember when walter cronkite was voted most trusted person in america...lol, i bet no 'newsman' today would deserve that title!!!!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

i think fox has cut off juan williams balls....he really seems out of place there.

i remember when walter cronkite was voted most trusted person in america...lol, i bet no 'newsman' today would deserve that title!!!!
    I had great hopes from Shep Smith when he began, but then he got Fox'ed
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  39. Diamond Member

I had great hopes from Shep Smith when he began, but then he got Fox'ed

fox is like the other networks...they let some of their kids have bikes, but they don't let them stray far from home.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Well Well... Looks like Bill loves his ego!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:21 PM
  3. Bill L's Clomid vs. Novladex
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:47 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 12:27 AM
  5. Uh-Oh...Prohormone Bill