5'10"  180 lbs.

If Romney gets elected..

I'm killing myself.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

hah!
  3. Registered User

Your no importance to me. So I give you the ok.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Your no importance to me. So I give you the ok.
    Mean lol , but I agree.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Bit of an overreaction, I'd say. Especially since you're in the UK...

But yes, if Mr. Romney becomes president, my hunt for an international faculty position will become more fervent.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  6. Registered User

I guess the phrase "once you go black you never go back" is true for most people.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    I'm killing myself.
    Don't do that! We need your tax dollars. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Don't do that! We need your tax dollars. Lol
    only if he makes above $250k
  9. Registered User

Could some one give me reasons why they don't want romney as president, because i still don't get how obama is better.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I guess the phrase "once you go black you never go back" is true for most people.
    Bubba,if you are still seeing color issues you need to crawl back under that rock.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by carpee

only if he makes above $250k
    I don't know what every one is bitching about, saying that the rich don't pay there fair share of taxes.

The top 5 percent take home a little more than 31 percent of total income but pay almost 59 percent of all income taxes.

And the top 10 percent earn just over 43 percent of the total income but *pay more than 70 percent of all income taxes.

If anything the middle class (including me) doesn't pay there fair share.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Could some one give me reasons why they don't want romney as president, because i still don't get how obama is better.
    For me it's about a main problem right now which is college I've graduated and have oodles of debt. Ronny would allow more privatization of loans and literally allow private companies to choose their own interest rates(which means a double of interest rates)

Many if my rates are already in the double digits an I can't afford more debt. Obama has provided me tax breaks and allowances every year for college and keeps these companies in check with a maximum interest rate.
    That's my main issues.

Also the gay rights thing is killing Romney every year more and more people are in support of gay rights and Obama dropping 'god' from the platform and taking a strong stance on gay marriage only makes my choice easier
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Bubba,if you are still seeing color issues you need to crawl back under that rock.
    I have no problem that he is black, he could be green for all i care. But they're people that will vote for him just because they don't want some old white guy in office.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I have no problem that he is black, he could be green for all i care. But they're people that will vote for him just because they don't want some old white guy in office.
    Literally 98% of the presidents have been old white guys. This argument is invalid.

I think it's more of an old RICH white man. Two men who have always been rich their whole lives. Romneys running mate talks about 'struggling' through college when in fact his faster gave him shares worth hundreds of thousands he sold while in college. It must have been soooo tough making it in college with almost a million dollars in the bank XD.

Obama has a success story and a relatable childhood to many , black or white
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

Literally 98% of the presidents have been old white guys. This argument is invalid.

I think it's more of an old RICH white man. Two men who have always been rich their whole lives. Romneys running mate talks about 'struggling' through college when in fact his faster gave him shares worth hundreds of thousands he sold while in college. It must have been soooo tough making it in college with almost a million dollars in the bank XD.

Yes that is true but this is the first time people had a black president and they're people that don't want to go back to some white guy. They feel he is different and for some reason Americans like different .

I can't think of one president that wasn't wealthy going into office....

And they're are plenty of successful people in the world, but today sure as hell doesn't mean i want them as president of the united states.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    I'm killing myself.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

what good has Obama done for you? serious question. since he has become president, what is better?
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    what good has Obama done for you? serious question. since he has become president, what is better?
    I know. Nothing!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

View my first post about college allowances and interest rates. That is a HUGEEEE help for me personally that the republicans sure as heck wouldn't have had
  20. Registered User

View my first post about college allowances and interest rates. That is a HUGEEEE help for me personally that the republicans sure as heck wouldn't have had
    bro, i hope your interest rates are fixed. Because they WILL go up. If obama is reelected i can promise you that.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

hahha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I don't know what every one is bitching about, saying that the rich don't pay there fair share of taxes.

The top 5 percent take home a little more than 31 percent of total income but pay almost 59 percent of all income taxes.

And the top 10 percent earn just over 43 percent of the total income but *pay more than 70 percent of all income taxes.

If anything the middle class (including me) doesn't pay there fair share.
    That's because there's such a large wage discrepancy that most folk in the country are too poor to have to pay taxes. Mitt Romney does not support the middle class, nor does he seem even capable or relating to them. His flip-flopping is ridiculously rapid and opportunistic.

His religion officially believed that black people were inferior until 1978 - he was an adult and member of the LDS at that point.

He is the only presidential candidate in decades to fail to release his tax returns in their entirety to the public and he admits to having several offshore accounts in the Cayman islands.

He outsourced thousands of jobs during his time at Bain Capitol, a trend that company continues in even now during his campaign.

For tax purposes, He claimed to retire from his position as CEO with Bain in 1999, but documents signed by him as CEO in 2002 are on file with SEC which is fraud.

He refuses to admit that people die due to lack of healthcare.

He said he wants monetary incentives to accomplish goals as president.

He got Billy Graham to endorse him, effectively destroying the separation of church and state. Shame on Graham too.

His campaign contributions have majoritively come from a few very select wealthy businessmen, not people like you and me. He doesn't and won't represent our interests.

Do not take this as a pro-Obama post by any means. We are very much in a "Douche and Turd Sandwich" situation.

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

bro, i hope your interest rates are fixed. Because they WILL go up. If obama is reelected i can promise you that.
    False. Obama will continue the rate reduction on subsidized loans that wa enacted in 2007. Romney will end it allowing it to literally double. Eff that
  24. Registered User

False. Obama will continue the rate reduction on subsidized loans that wa enacted in 2007. Romney will end it allowing it to literally double. Eff that
    You must not know how money works... But ill just agree with you.

Instead of the "easy" button the should make an obama button, because apearently he can fix everything.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    For me it's about a main problem right now which is college I've graduated and have oodles of debt. Ronny would allow more privatization of loans and literally allow private companies to choose their own interest rates(which means a double of interest rates)

Many if my rates are already in the double digits an I can't afford more debt. Obama has provided me tax breaks and allowances every year for college and keeps these companies in check with a maximum interest rate.
    That's my main issues.

Also the gay rights thing is killing Romney every year more and more people are in support of gay rights and Obama dropping 'god' from the platform and taking a strong stance on gay marriage only makes my choice easier
    Although keeping interest rates low has helped, part of the reason college is so expensive now is because of the policies the liberals have supported. Google John Stossel & Rising Cost of College. Besides, privatization provides competition. Competition drives rates. If one bank is offering school loans at a better interest rate, you'll be more likely to use that one.

Also, tax breaks/credits are a very conservative fiscal policy. I find it hard to imagine that Romney wouldn't support these things.

http://nation.foxnews.com/dreams-my-...ound-obama-bio
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

well if Republicans could stay in office we'd have good jobs and could eventually save money for our children's schooling like they used to do and not NEED financial aid or loans.
  27. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

LOL at using fox news as a source for ANYTHING

***NOW @ NP***
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Guess what bub, it was a fox article referencing a CNN source.
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve

Why because they are the only non liberal news organization. And they don't lie. Seems like a pretty good reason to me.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

well if Republicans could stay in office we'd have good jobs and could eventually save money for our children's schooling like they used to do and not NEED financial aid or loans.
    My parents have a **** ton of money they each make 6 figures a year but because they haven't been to college ever I'm on my own because they don't believe in college.

I work overtime and went to college to put myself 100% through college with no family help. Loans are the only way I got my degree and I've seen the loan rates skyrocket and shrink and expand again all I can do is go against the one I know will allow the companies I borrow from to increase rates. Regardless of if its Obama or Romney.

Also surprising no ones bringing up gay rights as a main issue here.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

My parents have a **** ton of money they each make 6 figures a year but because they haven't been to college ever I'm on my own because they don't believe in college.

I work overtime and went to college to put myself 100% through college with no family help. Loans are the only way I got my degree and I've seen the loan rates skyrocket and shrink and expand again all I can do is go against the one I know will allow the companies I borrow from to increase rates. Regardless of if its Obama or Romney.

cuz gay rights and all the social **** doesn't matter when you are talking about the federal government.

there is a reason we have 50 separate states and not one dictatorship (not yet at least)
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

I'm a born again Christian that believes in the inerrant Word of God and does not take away or add anything to it. Enough said on that.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Why because they are the only non liberal news organization. And they don't lie. Seems like a pretty good reason to me.
    Sure, pal. All the news channels are liberal.

Edit: it's not like it's 2012 or anything and there venues other than television through which we can gather information.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Are we not defined as a government of the people, for the people, by the people? Why should social inequality not be a major issue?

I mean when looking back Lincoln is applauded as the right choice for president for his social changes his presidency brought about. Lets face it soci al changes can be just as big a part of daily lives as government policy
  35. Registered User

Gay rights is a small issue imo. They will get their rights. It takes TIME, people aren't all open to that. Look how long it took African Americans to get rights. People are always looking for a quick fix,

And states are in control of gay rights, the federal government has little to do with it.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

gays have a right to be gay.. its not like they're executed like in other countries.. they should count their blessings that it's so widely accepted here.
  37. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I'm a born again Christian that believes in the inerrant Word of God and does not take away or add anything to it. Enough said on that.
    Then you must be very concerned over Rev. Graham endorsing Mr. Romney, breaching the separation of Church and state.

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

Freedom from religion. If marriage is religious then the government can't view it as a legal binding and if it isn't religious then the church needs to stop complaining. Pick one either way they deserve the right to marry which includes over a thousand rights that gay couples miss out on from tax cuts to simple things like family value packs at theme parks
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

gays have a right to be gay.. its not like they're executed like in other countries.. they should count their blessings that it's so widely accepted here.
    That would e like me saying you have a right to be Christian but then the government takes away your rights to marry but hey it's okay as long as you can still be a Christian Right?
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve

Sure, pal. All the news channels are liberal.

Edit: it's not like it's 2012 or anything and there venues other than television through which we can gather information.
    Give me a list of non liberal news organizations.

And if you think the general population reads about politics your out of your mind. There is a reason really TV is the most viewed... People are stupid
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Haha, wonder if anyone gets this
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 05:02 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. If Im getting a thyroid panel, should I do a Clomid Stim Test?
    By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. Mitt Romney Getting Sh*t Over This ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:31 AM
  5. What To Do If You Get Caught Cheating ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:13 AM