- 10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
- 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM
- 10-04-2012, 10:32 AM
It just seems like Romney came across more aggressive and passionate. While Obama was defensive and not so passionate almost flat.
10-04-2012, 10:55 AM
because there was no media to spin and portray either one of them for you.
I even commend the moderator for staying fairly neutral.
10-04-2012, 11:12 AM
10-04-2012, 11:32 AM
which he failed to do.Originally Posted by halfahardon
and he still doesn't have much to defend. he slipped up, was twitchy, was clearly defensive...even snapped at the moderator.
the role of government part was awesome.
10-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Also, did anyone notice how many times Obama said "uh"
Plus lack of eye contact, Romney was staring at Obama, while Obama was too busy taking notes or looking elsewhere.
Dennis Miller posted on FB last night, "Hope an as$-kicking is covered under Obamacare.
After a year off, I'm back
10-04-2012, 11:57 AM
10-05-2012, 08:01 AM
10-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Little late on this thread,
I feel like they were both complete garbage and if I was the moderator Id throw them both off the stage.
The fact that there are other legitimate candidates that legally should be entitled to be a part of the debate (such as Gary Johnson) and are blocked out is pitiful.
나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ax1 in forum PoliticsReplies: 643Last Post: 01-12-2013, 04:07 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:29 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-25-2004, 07:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 56Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:25 PM