Washington Post: Kerry may want to run in 2008

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

George Stephanopoulos was, along with James Carville, Clinton's 1992 political advisor who now despises Bill. Maybe the Clintons just piss certain people off?
    Carville is still a Clinton crony and will likely be running the 08 campaign. Stephanopoulos left in the second term and wrote a book about his experiences but I don't know how critical he was of the Clintons in it. It funny you never see former republicans getting jobs at abc news.
    People tend to get pissed off when they see advisors or friends going to jail for the Clintons. The alternative would be to testify against them but people who do that have a funny habit of turning up dead.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

I imagine that Carville would be used since I doubt Hillary will spare any expense at gettinge elected. To be honest, I'm not sure how effective a political advisor is. People give a lot of credit to guys like Carville and Rove when in my opinion, its all about how the candidates match with the majority of the American people. Maybe I'm wrong on this one but I don't think that Carville would do much good to Clinton if most people despise her. People hate her but she'll probably at least get 40% of the popular vote and maybe 100-150 electoral votes.

Keep this thread archived in 2008. I'll be surprised if Clinton wins.

To get back on topic, Kerry seems to be working hard to re-establish himself, from a douchebag to a whiny, irritating douchebag. He's even wanting to start up a petition to fire Rumsfeld. I'm not a fan of Rumsfeld but Kerry is hilarious doing this. He also voted against Rice, him and Barbara Boxer. Kerry is an idiot but at least he's finally choosing a side. I can imagine the Democrats could take a Kerry VP position seriously (as Clinton will be the President) as the Democratic Party is so delusional that nothing from them really surprises me anymore.

Carville is still a Clinton crony and will likely be running the 08 campaign
    Yeah, my grammar was ****ed up. I was mentioning the Carville-Stephanopoulos relationship. Carville is another ******* who is an active Democrat that has a position in the media. All I know about Stephanopoulos from ABC News is that whenever a Clinton hits the news, he always talks **** about them. So I imagine he doesn't like them. Clinton is lying scum, I couldn't imagine advising that *******.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

To get back on topic, Kerry seems to be working hard to re-establish himself, from a douchebag to a whiny, irritating douchebag.
    LMAO!
    He's even wanting to start up a petition to fire Rumsfeld. I'm not a fan of Rumsfeld but Kerry is hilarious doing this. He also voted against Rice, him and Barbara Boxer. Kerry is an idiot but at least he's finally choosing a side. I can imagine the Democrats could take a Kerry VP position seriously (as Clinton will be the President) as the Democratic Party is so delusional that nothing from them really surprises me anymore.
    That's just what he needs to do to get elected president in 08.......... go further to the left.lol
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

That's just what he needs to do to get elected president in 08.......... go further to the left.lol
    I don't think he can go farther to the left, his voting record is 93% liberal, which is more than Ted Kennedy, who is 88%. In fact, thats damn near Joseph Stalin in terms of liberal record (who was the farthest to the left than anyone in world history) He's the most Liberal Senator out there. I suppose he could get into office since Nixon did it. Although politics in 1960 are different than they are now; its much tougher. To be fair to Kerry, at least he's not as dumb as Edwards, who now not only isn't a VP but isn't a Senator anymore.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 213
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
  2. I want to run faster
    By csunkramer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 09:36 AM
  3. I want to Compete in my First Contest, Can Anyone Help?
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 01:29 AM
  4. i want to run just a m4ohn cycle few ?
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 12:57 AM