Backdoor Amnesty - AnabolicMinds.com

Backdoor Amnesty

  1. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    Backdoor Amnesty


    In July 25,2011 Obama spoke about Latino issues, confessing that he’d like to “bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.”

    He told the National Council of La Raza, “Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you.” He said that he could not go around Congress and implement immigration “reform” or grant an amnesty because “that’s not how our democracy functions.”

    Today, on August 19,2011, he did just that by implementing the DREAM Act!

    The President has an obligation to enforce the immigration laws passed by Congress. He doesn't have the authority to ignore federal laws that he knows is constitutional. He has the federal government in the position of helping individuals violate federal law and avoid the sanctions that Congress provided. The President has no authority to provide a general amnesty.

    The president is supposed to defend the law of the land. President Obama is violating Constitutional law and IGNORING the will of the people. This is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!

  2. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omni
    In July 25,2011 Obama spoke about Latino issues, confessing that he’d like to “bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.”

    He told the National Council of La Raza, “Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you.” He said that he could not go around Congress and implement immigration “reform” or grant an amnesty because “that’s not how our democracy functions.”

    Today, on August 19,2011, he did just that by implementing the DREAM Act!

    The President has an obligation to enforce the immigration laws passed by Congress. He doesn't have the authority to ignore federal laws that he knows is constitutional. He has the federal government in the position of helping individuals violate federal law and avoid the sanctions that Congress provided. The President has no authority to provide a general amnesty.

    The president is supposed to defend the law of the land. President Obama is violating Constitutional law and IGNORING the will of the people. This is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE
    Hi Omni! If I understand things as they are now, the Congress creates the law, and the President signs it into law (signifying that HE will be the Senior Executive responsible for enforcing those laws). How he does that is up to him (Congress has no say in his methods of enforcement). The way Obama is going wrong with this is in releasing them, thereby overriding the Judicial Process. Obama has the duty to organize all the INS, and design the deportation protocol, choose busses and hire their drivers, etc. (the logistics side), but does not have the authority to set them free or pick and choose who the law will cover, as those would be substantive changes. The Substantive Changes are what makes his Executive Order illegal, but unfortunately, I can't think of a single thing Congress can do about it. It's going to be left up to the US Supreme Court to override this Executive Order, but Obama will just disobey them too (he has already been held in contempt of court once over the Gulf Oil Drilling Moratorium Fiasco). I can't wait to see who Obama pardons on his way out of office! Probably EVERY SINGLE MOBBER that happened to murder/maim/torture/humiliate/rape/assault/etc., and many of his homeys from the hood that worked on his behalf. Just wait and see, and stand ready! Buy your ammo now, 'cause that **** is getting EXPENSIVE QUICK!
    --Brian
  3. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I want to make this short and as painless as possible.

    Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I doubt he has homeys from the hood. In fact, I'm willing to bet that his friends are very wealthy and powerful individuals, and I propose that YOU have more "homeys from the hood" than he does.

    Also, what do you plan on doing with that ammunition? Killing people? Do you honestly believe that as a country we are going to allow ourselves to fall into such a state that people such as yourself will be forced to shoot and kill others for survival?

    You ruined your argument with those last two sentences. I normally wouldn't bother commenting on this, but I read an article today that discussed a lack of moral clarity among people nowadays.

    Plain and simple, Barack isn't going to release convicted rapists, he doesn't associate with what I assume to be ghetto folk, and you aren't going to shoot ****. I suggest you keep the derogatory comments to yourself.

    Omni, I apologize for taking this thread off topic, as always I enjoy reading your threads and comments.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Speaking on the DREAM Act, I am a supporter.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume the Prez is using his powers as Commander in Chief to tell the INS who to profile. I guess he's telling them to stop profiling 'good people' which I do agree with. This is not impeachable, it's pretty much the way the executive branch works. I served in the Marines for 5 years, I definitely understand the Chain of Command. It seems to be in the grey zone of legality, but there's not a god damn thing anybody is going to do about it.

    Onmi we both know this is a hot topic, but I think the DREAM Act has good intentions. For one there are qualifiers. These people have had to arrive as minors, have a clean record, and either join the military or go to college. Hey, sounds pretty nice to me, and they are only granted residency, not citizenship. The Prez is giving these kids a chance, kids that might have lived here their entire lives, and are constantly in fear of deportation. We can make the argument that they have broken the law, but not every law is perfect and not every law breaker is a criminal.
  5. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Ha, you're funny! As far as "homeys from the hood", I refer you to ACORN, MoveOn.org, and CodePink (in addition to SEIU, AFLCIO, etc.) 'nuff said.

    And the ammunition is for self-defense (and yes, if necessary, killing people). I do honestly believe that this country will allow ourselves to fall into such a state, especially considering several other countries have fallen into the same situation. We are not inherently immune to such dangers.

    As far as pardons, it is not unheard of for those types of people to be pardoned. For instance:
    Clinton pardons/commutations:
    -August 1999: 16 violent Puerto Rican terrorists that set off 120 bombs in the United States
    -Last day pardon: Peter MacDonald; sentenced to 14 years at a Federal Prison in Texas for fraud, extortion, inciting riots, bribery, and corruption
    -Carlos Vignali for cocaine distribution
    -Linda Sue Evans and Susan Rosenberg, members of the radical Weather Underground organization, both had sentences for weapons and explosives charges commuted
    -Melvin J. Reynolds, a Democratic Congressman from Illinois, was convicted of bank fraud, 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice, and solicitation of child pornography. His sentence was commuted on the bank fraud charge and he was allowed to serve the final months under the auspices of a halfway house. Reynolds had served his entire sentence on child sex abuse charges before the commutation of the later convictions.
    -Harvey Weinig, a former Manhattan lawyer who was sentenced in 1996 to 11 years in prison for facilitating an extortion-kidnapping scheme and helping launder at least $19 million for the Cali cocaine cartel

    President Obama pardons (thus far):
    -Allen Edward Peratt Sr. of Sioux Falls, S.D., sentenced in 1990 to 2 1/2 years in prison for conspiring to distribute methamphetamine
    -Christine Marie Rossiter of Lincoln, Neb., sentenced in 1992 to three years of probation for conspiring to distribute less than 110 pounds of marijuana-Timothy James Gallagher, of Navasota, Texas, sentenced in 1982 to three years of probation for cocaine possession and conspiracy to distribute
    -Roxane Kay Hettinger, Powder Springs, Ga., sentenced in 1986 to 30 days in jail and three years of probation for conspiracy to distribute cocaine
    -Edgar Leopold Kranz Jr., of Minot, N.D., who received 24 months of confinement and a pay reduction for cocaine use, adultery and bouncing checks
    -Floretta Leavy, of Rockford, Ill., sentenced in 1984 to 366 days in prison and three years of parole for drug offenses

    So given this list of pardons, I don't believe I was too far off. And if you think I'm an idiot for buying ammunition, think again. For instance, the price of Ruger's stock has increased over 400%, while Gold has only increased 113%. And first time gun buyers were up to a RECORD HIGH of over 15,000,000! So apparently, I'm not the only one that feels the way I do. Perhaps YOU are in the minority here.
    --Brian
  6. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Ya sure, why not, let's just legalize all of them. That way they can sponsor their entire families back home and bring them all over here LEGALLY, and then THEY can become citizens. Then our politicians won't have to worry about anybody but the NEW majority (the Mexicans) who will VASTLY outnumber every other race combined. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...
    --Brian
  7. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho
    Ya sure, why not, let's just legalize all of them. That way they can sponsor their entire families back home and bring them all over here LEGALLY, and then THEY can become citizens. Then our politicians won't have to worry about anybody but the NEW majority (the Mexicans) who will VASTLY outnumber every other race combined. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...
    --Brian
    Dude... You are seriously killing my buzz. I know there are others on this site that can see straight through the propaganda you are pushing. I hope they will take the call to arms here as well, I wouldn't contribute to this site if I didn't feel there were others on here capable of sane, civilized debate.

    You ramble. You get emotional when you type and lose focus of the point. You had prejudicial thoughts in mind when you wrote your reply to Omni, and I believe you need to quit letting fear focus your arguments.

    You try to use facts to solidify a point you fail to make, and any reasonable person that reads our discussion will see the obvious faults in your argument and will also understand why I choose not to discuss this any further.

    I say, become stronger. Become more comfortable in your own skin. Stop attacking the president and immigrants, and instead focus on what you can do to help.

    You either destroy or rebuild.

    Vin
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
  8. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3096

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    In July 25,2011 Obama spoke about Latino issues, confessing that he’d like to “bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.”

    He told the National Council of La Raza, “Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you.” He said that he could not go around Congress and implement immigration “reform” or grant an amnesty because “that’s not how our democracy functions.”

    Today, on August 19,2011, he did just that by implementing the DREAM Act!

    The President has an obligation to enforce the immigration laws passed by Congress. He doesn't have the authority to ignore federal laws that he knows is constitutional. He has the federal government in the position of helping individuals violate federal law and avoid the sanctions that Congress provided. The President has no authority to provide a general amnesty.

    The president is supposed to defend the law of the land. President Obama is violating Constitutional law and IGNORING the will of the people. This is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!
    The Dream Act is meant to increase military recruits. You either attend college for 2 years or join the armed forces.
  9. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    Dude... You are seriously killing my buzz. I know there are others on this site that can see straight through the propaganda you are pushing. I hope they will take the call to arms here as well, I wouldn't contribute to this site if I didn't feel there were others on here capable of sane, civilized debate.

    You ramble. You get emotional when you type and lose focus of the point. You had prejudicial thoughts in mind when you wrote your reply to Omni, and I believe you need to quit letting fear focus your arguments.

    You try to use facts to solidify a point you fail to make, and any reasonable person that reads our discussion will see the obvious faults in your argument and will also understand why I choose not to discuss this any further.

    I say, become stronger. Become more comfortable in your own skin. Stop attacking the president and immigrants, and instead focus on what you can do to help.

    You either destroy or rebuild.

    Vin
    The politics "discussion" of this forum is filled with racist posters. Of course you're labeled a liberal if you try and call them racists. You're wasting your time. Seriously take a look at some of the recent postings, it's multiple people. It's always about race and how horrible things are going to be if something changes or how horrible things are because of non-white people. They may try and cover up that fact various ways, but if you read the postings of the active people in "politics" on here the racism becomes apparent.

    I even had multiple long term posters PM me and say dude you're wasting your time this has long been a haven for this type of thinking. Talking sense into racist people is damn near impossible, best of luck. I suggest sticking to the supplement/exercise side of things, most everything lately in here would fit in great at a clan meeting.
  10. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    The politics "discussion" of this forum is filled with racist posters. Of course you're labeled a liberal if you try and call them racists. You're wasting your time. Seriously take a look at some of the recent postings, it's multiple people. It's always about race and how horrible things are going to be if something changes or how horrible things are because of non-white people. They may try and cover up that fact various ways, but if you read the postings of the active people in "politics" on here the racism becomes apparent.

    I even had multiple long term posters PM me and say dude you're wasting your time this has long been a haven for this type of thinking. Talking sense into racist people is damn near impossible, best of luck. I suggest sticking to the supplement/exercise side of things, most everything lately in here would fit in great at a clan meeting.
    So you're obviously talking about me. How is it racist for me to be against ILLEGAL immigration? I laid out very good reasons as to why it should be enforced. While I admit that my racial ideologies are quite different than many of the people here, I don't see how that really affects the factual basis of things that have been said (unless you are thinking with emotions). A person can be racist AND right. It does happen. The fact remains that illegals (even if we give them amnesty) cost this nation an exorbitant amount of money.
  11. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    So you're obviously talking about me. How is it racist for me to be against ILLEGAL immigration? I laid out very good reasons as to why it should be enforced. While I admit that my racial ideologies are quite different than many of the people here, I don't see how that really affects the factual basis of things that have been said (unless you are thinking with emotions). A person can be racist AND right. It does happen. The fact remains that illegals (even if we give them amnesty) cost this nation an exorbitant amount of money.
    1. I said it's multiple people...but clearly you felt the shoe fit enough to feel it was you.

    2. All I said was it was always about race on here with some people. And that many people PMed me saying it had long been a haven for that type of posting and many of them had quit posting in the politics forum because of it.

    It's not racist to be against illegal immigration....but look at your own words. Which makes me wonder, is it the money that bothers you or the fact that "the mexicans" are coming into the country? That a color of skin other than your own might not always be the majority?

    Then our politicians won't have to worry about anybody but the NEW majority (the Mexicans) who will VASTLY outnumber every other race combined. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...
    Almost everything you post in the politics forum has to do with race. I never claimed anyone was right or wrong on this. You're an admitted racist (though it is clear to anyone who reads the forum anyways). I merely told vinny what many had told me...it might not be worth your time. It really wasn't meant to be an attack Brian, more an assertion many had shared with me about the politics forum. I really wish we could have more discussions on things that didn't pertain to race, but it doesn't seem to be what the majority of people posting on the forum want to talk about so I'm in the minority I guess.
  12. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    1. I said it's multiple people...but clearly you felt the shoe fit enough to feel it was you.

    2. All I said was it was always about race on here with some people. And that many people PMed me saying it had long been a haven for that type of posting and many of them had quit posting in the politics forum because of it.

    It's not racist to be against illegal immigration....but look at your own words. Which makes me wonder, is it the money that bothers you or the fact that "the mexicans" are coming into the country? That a color of skin other than your own might not always be the majority?


    Then our politicians won't have to worry about anybody but the NEW majority (the Mexicans) who will VASTLY outnumber every other race combined. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...
    Almost everything you post in the politics forum has to do with race. I never claimed anyone was right or wrong on this. You're an admitted racist (though it is clear to anyone who reads the forum anyways). I merely told vinny what many had told me...it might not be worth your time. It really wasn't meant to be an attack Brian, more an assertion many had shared with me.
    I didn't take it as an attack at all, really Seccsi. I'm fine with being called a racist! And while you mentioned multiple people, I was just wondering why (my) racialist viewpoint was being called into question on an issue that did not really deal with race, but rather illegal immigration of ANY race (which was the only way I felt a bit called out). Again, my racialist viewpoints simply state I want to live separately from other races, not get rid of them. I want all of us to live together, but separately if we so choose. That's all. If an immigrant wants to come here LEGALLY, I will be the FIRST to welcome them. The differences lie in the fact that a legal immigrant:
    1. Is documented, so we know their criminal history and whether they are on the terrorist watch list or not
    2. Pays income taxes
    3. Is not paid less than the legal minimum wage (thus, no enslavement or resorting to criminal behavior to make ends meet)
    4. Demonstrated a willingness to show respect for this country and the law by learning English, the Pledge, and our Constitution, while pledging to defend the same (as is personified in the vast majority of legal immigrants who are extremely patriotic Americans investing in the American dream, rather than withdrawing from our social safety-nets without ever intending to contribute).

    As far as my posts in the other forum, they were on one specific issue. I really don't have a problem with Mexicans (even in the other thread I mentioned how I believed Mexicans were more similar to Whites as far as culture). It is definitely the money that bothers me with illegal immigration, as illegal immigrants cost my state a significant amount of our annual budget (as well as representing a significant portion of our deficits). Even sales tax is negligible amongst these groups of people because they get paid so little, they don't buy anything. Thus, no sales tax/income tax, but the 3 million illegals cost the taxpayers $9 billion a year ($3000 per illegal immigrant in this state). Assuming every citizen of California pays taxes (man/woman/child), we would pay $20.25 a month (assuming every citizen payed taxes) to cover the costs of 3 million illegals. In reality, there are 9.5 million adults in California, and assuming they all paid taxes, they would all have paid $950 a year EACH ($80 a month). Those numbers obviously are not exact, because it's difficult to get exact population statistics as well as how many income tax returns were filed, but it should be a pretty accurate rough estimate (especially considering the 9.5 million adults assumes 0% unemployment).

    As far as another color of skin becoming the majority, you really should come down here to SoCal. Whites haven't been the majority in a long time (census statistics aren't accurate in this regard due to the number of illegals that aren't accounted for). Mexicans have been, and likely always will be, the clear majority represented in this state. My concern is that by giving amnesty, they will then be able to sponsor their entire families back home in Mexico to come here legally and become citizens, basically giving America to Mexico (if they want it). They will be able to vote, and yes, I am concerned that from that point on, all legislation will be in the best interest of Mexicans and their benefits, not life-long Americans.
  13. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    Almost everything you post in the politics forum has to do with race. I never claimed anyone was right or wrong on this. You're an admitted racist (though it is clear to anyone who reads the forum anyways). I merely told vinny what many had told me...it might not be worth your time. It really wasn't meant to be an attack Brian, more an assertion many had shared with me about the politics forum. I really wish we could have more discussions on things that didn't pertain to race, but it doesn't seem to be what the majority of people posting on the forum want to talk about so I'm in the minority I guess.
    Post something up buddy! I'll be glad to discuss anything with ya! I don't look for race debates, nor do I attempt to make everything about race. Sometimes it comes up, sometimes it doesn't. As far as almost everything I post in the politics forum having to do with race, I'm not sure about that (you could be right though). I usually discuss things like Obamacare, not race (although there have been extended discussions about race and culture mixing, which you already know )
  14. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1030

    Reputation

    See your 2nd post on illegal immigration actually attempts to make points and what not. In my opinion that is a MUCH more productive post than your initial one. Seriously, read your first thoughts on the matter and then your 2nd. The 2nd is something that can be debated, that doesn't sound on face value like a racist rant. Even if it wasn't your intention you have to realize that is the way most people are going to take things. I just don't know why you didn't post that as your initial thoughts. Just my .02

    As for discussing illegal immigration I did that once on here I believe not too long ago. My feelings haven't changed I still blame the same people.
  15. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    645

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    See your 2nd post on illegal immigration actually attempts to make points and what not. In my opinion that is a MUCH more productive post than your initial one. Seriously, read your first thoughts on the matter and then your 2nd. The 2nd is something that can be debated, that doesn't sound on face value like a racist rant. Even if it wasn't your intention you have to realize that is the way most people are going to take things. I just don't know why you didn't post that as your initial thoughts. Just my .02
    Originally when I posted, I merely intended to describe the differences between substantive changes and procedural changes as they pertain to the President and immigration policy. I really did not intend to get into a full blown debate on the issues at all, since I'm really busy with homework (and I am unable to turn down a debate...it's almost an illness )! And I fully realize your feelings haven't changed, and I really haven't put forth much effort to change your opinions (or anyone else's for that matter). Nor do I intend to, especially on this day!
    --Brian
  16. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Could you not class different races of humans as different species?
    We get different species of say spiders that evolve in isolation or evolved in different parts of there world where they do take on different characteristics so surely you could say that there is differences between asians and north europeans and there for have evolved into different species of human or is not so due the young age of our species compared to other animals which have had more time to diverse .
    8 months ago Report Abuse
    Additional Details
    Its not just skin colour i know we have different skin colour due to the melatonin in our skin to protect us from the sun i.e you live in a sunny climate you need more protection hence more melatonin which darkens the skin, what im saying is that there a other differences such as bone structure i.e asians generally tend to be smaller and have rounder faces.
    8 months ago


    John Z
    Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

    First it is incorrect to conclude that there are different races of humans. Different races would imply human subspecies, not different human species. We are all from the same species Homo sapiens sapiens, and there are no extant subspecies of modern humans. Scientists never divided people up into different races. Race is social and political construct that has no validity. Genetically, people on this planet are all 99.98% identical. A 'black' person from Chicago is equally likely to be more genetically related to 'white' person from Miami, or a 'yellow' person from California as he/she would be more genetically related to another 'black' person from Atlanta.

    The physical characteristics you mention can be used to some extent to determine ethnicity. However, because people can have ethnic traits does not mean that separate races exist. Separate races would require a reliable genetic difference that would allow you classify the various subspecies. Because we are so genetically identical, it is impossible to do this. A
    Edited 8 months ago Report Abuse
    6 people rated this as good
    Asker's Rating:Asker's Comment:
    There was a lot of good feedback and i now understand, thank you.
    Not the right answer? Try Yahoo! Search

    Search Yahoo! for Search
    Other Answers (7)

    random6x...
    Human DNA is surprisingly invariable. As a species, we just don't have much variation; this is one of the reasons that scientists think we went through a genetic bottleneck at one point. The human population may have gotten down to just a few thousand people, and we haven't had time to build up more variation. So, no, races are by no means separate enough to be different species. We can interbreed with ease, mixed-race people are as fertile as non-mixed-race, and we are not morphologically particularly different.

    Race as a concept is problematic anyway. The majority of biological anthropologists agree that race is a cultural concept that poorly explains human geographical variation. No one denies that Asians and Europeans look different. However, no one can agree on the number of races because there are no true boundaries between any of them. If you walk from France to Japan (taking boats as necessary), you'll see that people look mostly like their neighbors. You'll never find a sharp break where Caucasians are on one side and Asians are on another. If we were different species, that break would be there.
    8 months ago
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in