Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 18 of 41 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    If the last statement is true, we need to get the religious nuts away from office, as that is just a theory as well and cant be proven
    Well no, I don't mind a president that believes in the Theory of Evolution. At the same time I think atheist should be ok with a president that believes in God. Period. What I'm saying it by believing or not believing one particular issue would not make him a good or bad leader.

    I just want a president that leads by allowing us as individuals to decide for ourselves. That way it doesn't matter if he's atheist or a Catholic or a Protestant or if he's gay or wahtever. Because a good government gets out of the way and lets each man decide for himself what is believable and what is not.

    Laws are there to define consequences for crossing those certain lines that cause injury to others. They shouldn't be there to define our religion, morale or lifestyle in any sense. And we need a radical, natural rights advocate for that type of governing and thats why I am for Ron Paul.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    And I will also say that a majority of congress is socialist. Why wouldn't they be? Socialism favors those already in power so of course congress as a whole would want socialism. It will eventually lead to another dictatorship. Only difference is that it will be a group of people dictating the lives of the people rather than just one sole dictator. That's whats at the end of this road if you ask me.
    I would be interested to see how long that would take to accomplish, and if it truly went that way, how quickly people would revolt (if at all)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would be interested to see how long that would take to accomplish, and if it truly went that way, how quickly people would revolt (if at all)
    I'd give it 30 years if nothing revolutionary takes place in this country before then.
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    So I assume that bacterial life certainly cannot evolve
    where do you get that from? Bacteria are living cells. But life doesn't exist in the vaccuum of space, or in the heat of the big bang. Life had to start from non-life somehow. Evolution doesn't cover that.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would be interested to see how long that would take to accomplish, and if it truly went that way, how quickly people would revolt (if at all)
    don't we already have that? we just pretend to elect them
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    don't we already have that? we just pretend to elect them
    You wearing tinfoil?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    where do you get that from? Bacteria are living cells. But life doesn't exist in the vaccuum of space, or in the heat of the big bang. Life had to start from non-life somehow. Evolution doesn't cover that.
    1. This is an assumption about the beginning of time.
    2. Even if this was true of the beginning, nothing answers it. Not religion or evolution.
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    1. This is an assumption about the beginning of time.
    2. Even if this was true of the beginning, nothing answers it. Not religion or evolution.
    I can cleanly say that I totally disbelieve in religion's story of how we came to be, but I can't entirely buy evolutionary theory without that being a part of it .
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    where do you get that from? Bacteria are living cells. But life doesn't exist in the vaccuum of space, or in the heat of the big bang. Life had to start from non-life somehow. Evolution doesn't cover that.
    Life has possibly infinitely have been evolved. It doesnt make sense to me that all the sudden life came from a rock or a stick, life had to come from life and its always been around is some shape or form. Its just laws of cause and effect and life may have been in forms beyond our knowledge (no Im not talking about god or anything like that.)
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    1. This is an assumption about the beginning of time.
    2. Even if this was true of the beginning, nothing answers it. Not religion or evolution.
    How can there be a beginning, isnt that mathematically impossible? Its like extracting numbers from 0.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Tell me how Obama is not socialist? "Corporatist" is nothing but a sugar-coated word for a socialist. It's a term that is not straight-forward. Between him and Bush they together have brought this country to a socialist state altogether. But you can't see it if you don't really understand the agenda of a socialist in the first place.

    Socialist = Central power. No religion, no morale..only laws. Laws laws laws and regulations regulations regulations. Complete government takeover.
    All political philosophies are subject to hijacking, and infiltration by the mega-corporations and banks. You can easily debate that Democracy and "freedom" is a complete corporatist and police state system run by the banking cartels. All you have to do is look at America the way it is since 1913 for example.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    All political philosophies are subject to hijacking, and infiltration by the mega-corporations and banks. You can easily debate that Democracy and "freedom" is a complete corporatist and police state system run by the banking cartels. All you have to do is use America the way it is since 1913 for example.
    I actually agree with you AX, lol. That's also why I am for the repealing of those two nasty amendments of 1913 (16th and 17th) which I think we've visited earlier in this thread lol.

    And of course the Federal Reserve Bank has alot of sway now since we've been in debt to them for quite some time now.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I actually agree with you AX, lol. That's also why I am for the repealing of those two nasty amendments of 1913 (16th and 17th) which I think we've visited earlier in this thread lol.

    And of course the Federal Reserve Bank has alot of sway now since we've been in debt to them for quite some time now.
    That was the purpose, permanent debt and permanent control.

    Thomas Jefferson warned us about this, he was here earlier in the thread as well Ill quote what he said;

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    At this point Paul needs to go Independent and completely dominate the young voters at the polls.
    That would be a disaster as it would split the Republican vote and President Obama would be re-elected. Rick Santorum is who I like the best but I realize he probably won't win. Having said that, I am willing to get behind whoever the nominee ends up being. I won't be calling for my favorite to run as a third party candidate.

    Ron Paul would lose as a third party candidate too.
    I'm Back...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    That would be a disaster as it would split the Republican vote and President Obama would be re-elected. Rick Santorum is who I like the best but I realize he probably won't win. Having said that, I am willing to get behind whoever the nominee ends up being. I won't be calling for my favorite to run as a third party candidate.

    Ron Paul would lose as a third party candidate too.
    Many people feel there is no difference between Obama and any other republican, the fact that Obama's 4 year term has been nothing but a carbon copy of George Bush's (except for the teleprompter reading, lol) there is no evidence that putting a Republican back in there will be any different.

    To some of us Ron Paul supporters what's important is not joining the winning team, but winning by delivering the message.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Many people feel there is no difference between Obama and any other republican, the fact that Obama's 4 year term has been nothing but a carbon copy of George Bush's (except for the teleprompter reading, lol) there is no evidence that putting a Republican back in there will be any different.

    To some of us Ron Paul supporters what's important is not joining the winning team, but winning by delivering the message.
    there's not. both sides will expand the govt power.
    part of the overall problem is as a country we are not facing any black and white situations.
    our economy partially could've been under economic attack (reports nonchalantly coming out of the pentagon)
    Islamists are pushing for sharia in the US.
    banks and financial institutions have their own agenda.
    who knows what the fed reserve monster will bring about.
    the list goes on and on.
    some media outlets are more like propaganda spin artists, both sides.
    and a white black Kenyan Hawaiian catholic Muslim Christian who was/could have been a revolutionary Marxist in college, as president

  17. Hmm. If Paul doesn't get elected I want to move to Switzerland. I want to avoid the Chinese invasion.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Many people feel there is no difference between Obama and any other republican, the fact that Obama's 4 year term has been nothing but a carbon copy of George Bush's (except for the teleprompter reading, lol) there is no evidence that putting a Republican back in there will be any different.
    the bolded includes Ron Paul

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    the bolded includes Ron Paul
    Certainly, which would prove that the entire government is a fraud and the President truly has no authority. The ones calling the shots are not the ones on TV.

    Going by Ron Paul's voting record, and all bills he has put into play partly would support this for starters.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Certainly, which would prove that the entire government is a fraud and the President truly has no authority. The ones calling the shots are not the ones on TV.

    Going by Ron Paul's voting record, and all bills he has put into play partly would support this for starters.
    He has only had 1 or 2 passed in his entire time correct?
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14

    1. This is an assumption about the beginning of time.
    2. Even if this was true of the beginning, nothing answers it. Not religion or evolution.
    Religion answers it, but with a garbage answer. If life has always existed, it's pretty astounding to me that you can believe that we are the first beings evolution had created that were able to maker indelible marks
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14

    He has only had 1 or 2 passed in his entire time correct?
    If you are one voice of sense in a room full of schizophrenics, is the number of things you started that passed any metric of your quality?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    If you are one voice of sense in a room full of schizophrenics, is the number of things you started that passed any metric of your quality?
    1 voice of sense? My goodness do I love the Paul folks. Let me clear it up or you now, he is not the lone voice nor is he a savior. He is a guy with a solid niche, who most certainly believes what he spews. However, we all know he will not get elected and would be a failure if he did.

    Don't get me wrong, the other 3 are awful and are only as bad as the current president. Luckily, we at least have congress.....oh wait.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    However, we all know he will not get elected and would be a failure if he did.
    Why should that matter so much? Its not always about winning, and I have no need to join a winning team.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    1 voice of sense? My goodness do I love the Paul folks. Let me clear it up or you now, he is not the lone voice nor is he a savior. He is a guy with a solid niche, who most certainly believes what he spews. However, we all know he will not get elected and would be a failure if he did.

    Don't get me wrong, the other 3 are awful and are only as bad as the current president. Luckily, we at least have congress.....oh wait.
    A failure compared to whom? You act like Paul will be worse than any of the presidents we've had for the past 49 years. If all Paul does for 4 years is veto bills, he would do a hell of a lot better a job than any president we've had since JFK. A president that accomplishes nothing is still better than a president that brings about WWIII.

  26. A supporter of Ron Paul is just the "cool" or "hip" thing to be right now. Paul in this race is nothing more than an annoyance.

    -You can send the hate e-mail's to the address in my signature.
    I'm Back...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    A failure compared to whom? You act like Paul will be worse than any of the presidents we've had for the past 49 years. If all Paul does for 4 years is veto bills, he would do a hell of a lot better a job than any president we've had since JFK. A president that accomplishes nothing is still better than a president that brings about WWIII.
    this is downright silly. Lets hope for 4 years of nothing....thats what we need I am amazed at the Paul fans...I give him credit, he is becoming like Jim Jones. Just a word of advice for Derick, Ax, and Easy....Dont drink the kool-aid

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Why should that matter so much? Its not always about winning, and I have no need to join a winning team.
    Not really sure what you are getting at here
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    this is downright silly. Lets hope for 4 years of nothing....thats what we need I am amazed at the Paul fans...I give him credit, he is becoming like Jim Jones. Just a word of advice for Derick, Ax, and Easy....Dont drink the kool-aid
    Lemee see, in the last 40 years of presidents + congress, what have they accomplished? They've put us in wars we didn't need to be in, driven up our debt, driven our manufacturing industry away, supported special interest groups over general group (including unions), been manipulated by the revolving door policy into high end private sector jobs after leaving government. Oh yeah, and entirely ignored the constitution. 4 years of nothing would be fantastic compared to another 4 years of rising deficits.

    You realize at current projections, by 2021 the national debt will be high enough that more than 1/3 of what the government took in last year in revenue will be going towards interest alone?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    A supporter of Ron Paul is just the "cool" or "hip" thing to be right now. Paul in this race is nothing more than an annoyance.

    -You can send the hate e-mail's to the address in my signature.
    Nah, i've always been a constitutionalist but can't be a part of that party because of its religious tones. It is funny how he grabs so much of the young vote though. But he's not an annoyance any more than you can say each of the candidates are an annoyance. He's running more about the overall movement of "back to actually following the consitution" than necessarily getting elected. He's happy with not winning the nomination, so long as he can win 5 caucuses and be guaranteed speaking rights at the convention.

    If anything, from results so far, you can say he has beaten each of the others besides romney in at least one of the primaries/caucuses held. If thats what a "cool" "hip" annoyance gets for votes, what does it say of the others?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:08 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. Letter from 2012 in Obama's America
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in