1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    anyone that actually believes this is a "party" issue is deluding themselves.
    It's an ideology issue that happens to be directly tied into to both political parties, that's not delusional, that's a fact. In any event, I promised myself I wouldn't enter back into one of these threads and I was lured back in, by the ever factual treasure trove otherwise known as a youtube video. I've said my peace and I stand by it. Peace to all.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

It's an ideology issue that happens to be directly tied into to both political parties, that's not delusional, that's a fact. In any event, I promised myself I wouldn't enter back into one of these threads and I was lured back in, by the ever factual treasure trove otherwise known as a youtube video. I've said my peace and I stand by it. Peace to all.
    It's not more one party vs another. They are both the same. The are both for more spending and big government.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Everything is tied to the republicrats. Just follow the money and you see they are all founded by the same people and you will realize they are 1 single party, its called a "Duopoly" where you just create your own competition and give people the illusion of choice and establishing permanent powers.

A good specific example to investigate is the financing of both Romney and Obama. When you look at things they are a perfect carbon copy of eachother although nonsense labeling and branding they are marketed by the financers as being totally different. Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse Group, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, USB, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Barclays, Bain Capital just to name a few. This is just a tip of the iceberg. You can call Liberal Obama George Bush's 3rd term and Conservative Romney (assuming he wins) George Bush's 4th term and nothing will ever change.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Everything is tied to the republicrats. Just follow the money and you see they are all founded by the same people and you will realize they are 1 single party, its called a "Duopoly" where you just create your own competition and give people the illusion of choice and establishing permanent powers.

A good specific example to investigate is the financing of both Romney and Obama. When you look at things they are a perfect carbon copy of eachother although nonsense labeling and branding they are marketed by the financers as being totally different. Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse Group, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, USB, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Barclays, Bain Capital just to name a few. This is just a tip of the iceberg. You can call Liberal Obama George Bush's 3rd term and Conservative Romney (assuming he wins) George Bush's 4th term and nothing will ever change.
    I think when it comes to election day, i'm going to stand outside the local polling place with a sign and chanting "no more years", but I doubt anyone will get it.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

I think when it comes to election day, i'm going to stand outside the local polling place with a sign and chanting "no more years", but I doubt anyone will get it.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I always find it funny that i'm pegged as a hardcore catholic or minimally christian republican in (outside of here) online conversations. I'm not. I'm a fiscally conservative non-religious constitutionalist. George Bush sucked, just slightly less than Gore or Kerry would have. McCain would have sucked less than Obama. But they still would have sucked. Social issues? I could give a crap less, let people live their own lives the way they want with minimal government involvement. I'm personally willing to fund abortions in the inner city, but don't think government should, or that insurance companies should be forced to provide it (or contraceptives). Let the damn insurance company decide. But when I voice the view of "the obamacare provision that forces religious based organizations or any insurance company at all to provide birth control" somehow everyone "knows" i'm an antiabortion catholic republican.

Funny world it is.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Nobody is going to fall for the education you had primarily received from the treasure trove of youtube video's you have been watching on your Amazon Kindle.

The Wall Street Journal reported clinical study that people who hold signs are suffer from "Bipolar Disorder" and are usually homeless with no job and fall victim to conspiracy theories. Also, in most cases they are just counter revolutionary, anti-American and often chew on beef jerky.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I always find it funny that i'm pegged as a hardcore catholic or minimally christian republican in (outside of here) online conversations. I'm not. I'm a fiscally conservative non-religious constitutionalist. George Bush sucked, just slightly less than Gore or Kerry would have. McCain would have sucked less than Obama. But they still would have sucked. Social issues? I could give a crap less, let people live their own lives the way they want with minimal government involvement. I'm personally willing to fund abortions in the inner city, but don't think government should, or that insurance companies should be forced to provide it (or contraceptives). Let the damn insurance company decide. But when I voice the view of "the obamacare provision that forces religious based organizations or any insurance company at all to provide birth control" somehow everyone "knows" i'm an antiabortion catholic republican.

Funny world it is.
    Getting back to srs now, lol

Im personally tired with this whole idea of labeling everybody. Personally, Im not anything or want to be anything, I just seek knowledge and have personal, and flexible opinions on things.

It seems people like to categorize everybody and society is whole class of races outside of just black and white. This leads to blind support when it comes to candidates, such as liberals sticking with liberals even though they turned out to be more evil than George Bush (Obama for example).
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Im personally tired with this whole idea of labeling everybody. Personally, Im not anything or want to be anything, I just seek knowledge and have personal, and flexible opinions on things.

It seems people like to categorize everybody and society is whole class of races outside of just black and white. This leads to blind support when it comes to candidates, such as liberals sticking with liberals even though they turned out to be more evil than George Bush (Obama for example).
    Yeah I'm right there with you and Easy. My point-of-view has been developed purely on education and research. My parents didn't influence me, heck, my mother was asking me the other day who she should support in the race lol...kinda scary that my opinion could dictate her allegiance but the sad fact is many, many people are just the same. They leave it up to others to decide for them..

And as far a religious beliefs go, I've not once in my life found an instance where my religious beliefs supported something that is controversial to the left. My religion supports freedom to choose for oneself, and my education also supports this. How is freedom ever a bad thing? Government really just needs to leave these things up to us -- not some super committee or panel of judges.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

there's a great lesson here.

around the time of valley forge, George Washington started allowing slaves to be enlisted in return for their freedom.

he embraced those who embraced the ideals of liberty and were willing to fight for it, regardless of race, religion, profession, or even nationality.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

I am with you....the labels are silly and entirely inaccurate. TO most people, they assume that I am left leaning as a result of my profession. However, I lean more "right" fiscally, and that is always my biggest concern. However, when you compare me to Santorum on the Social scale, I couldnt be more far left....heck Hitler my be more liberal
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Wow, Satanorum won Missouri!

He is surging in the bible belt.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Questionaire that determines your ideal candidate.

http://selectsmart.com/president/
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Questionaire that determines your ideal candidate.

http://selectsmart.com/president/
    This is funny because we all know most if not all politicians are full of it once power is established. I went along with it for fun though and this is what came up for me,

1. Ideal Theoretical Candidate "This candidate adamantly endorses all of your political views. The problem is that they may not exist, unless you write-in your own name on your ballot."
    2. Ron Paul

but the funny part is this made my list

5. Barrack Obama, 10. Rick Perry, 11. Newt, 14. Romney wtf ???

How the hell does Obama make my list or is on the same list is Ron Paul only 4 slots away? Even in the top million along with Newt, Satanoram, Cain, Trump, etc...lol Id rather die than vote for just about everybody on the list.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Whats interesting is that even after these closed elections are done with, Ron Paul can still win the states delegates.

Maddow: Does Ron Paul’s Delegate ‘Sneak Attack’ Strategy Undermine Voter Will?

Even with one hand tied behind his back (media blackout), Ron Paul damned for trying to beat them by their own party rules.

Ron Paul advisor Doug Wead on The Rachel Maddow Show MSNBC 2/10/12

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

This is funny because we all know most if not all politicians are full of it once power is established. I went along with it for fun though and this is what came up for me,

1. Ideal Theoretical Candidate "This candidate adamantly endorses all of your political views. The problem is that they may not exist, unless you write-in your own name on your ballot."
    2. Ron Paul

but the funny part is this made my list

5. Barrack Obama, 10. Rick Perry, 11. Newt, 14. Romney wtf ???

How the hell does Obama make my list or is on the same list is Ron Paul only 4 slots away? Even in the top million along with Newt, Satanoram, Cain, Trump, etc...lol Id rather die than vote for just about everybody on the list.

This is how it ranked me 1-10
    Ideal Theoretical Candidate (100%)
    2. Barack Obama* (58%)
    3. Joseph Biden (58%)
    4. Kent Mesplay* (50%)
    5. Jill Stein* (42%)
    6. Newt Gingrich* (42%)
    7. Rick Santorum* (41%)
    8. Mitt Romney* (38%)
    9. Ron Paul* (37%)
    10. Robby Wells
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Funny enough....
    1. Romney
    2. Obama
    3. Newt

Paul all the way at 7.

The funny part was Romney was only approximately 53%.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.16%

1. Ideal Theoretical Candidate (100%)

2. Ron Paul* (77%)

3. Rick Santorum* (57%)

4. Newt Gingrich* (53%)

5. Gary Johnson* (53%)

6. Robby Wells* (53%)

7. Barack Obama* (49%)

8. Mitt Romney* (47%)

9. Buddy Roemer* (38%)

10. Joseph Biden (37%)

11. Kent Mesplay* (36%)

12. Stewart Alexander* (36%)

13. Tim Pawlenty (34%)

14. Michele Bachmann (34%)

15. Rick Perry (33%)

16. Rocky Anderson* (32%)

17. Herman Cain (31%)

18. Jon Huntsman (28%)

19. Jill Stein* (24%)

20. Michael Bloomberg (20%)

21. Donald Trump (16%)
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Why the hell is Donald Trump even a part of this? Why dont they throw in Bill Gates too while they are at it.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Other than Ron Paul,the rest of the candidates are so weak I could not vote for any of them.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Other than Ron Paul,the rest of the candidates are so weak I could not vote for any of them.
    Me too, but Id consider voting for Michele Bachmann if she was running just because she would give late night talk show so much material. Id be set for 4 years.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Me too, but Id consider voting for Michele Bachmann if she was running just because she would give late night talk show so much material. Id be set for 4 years.
    ^^^ Assuming we would still exist that long.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

i dont have any voting rights - i feel like this is 1950 or something..wtf.

and that santorum guy looks/acts like such a douche - as if our country isnt already doomed - i potentially have to watch that idiot parade around the white house... makes me wanna puke. not that any of this really matters. the presidency is a ****ing joke if you ask me. these faces do not run our country.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

whew, the daily show would throw a victory party for that.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Including Ron Paul,the rest of the candidates are so weak I could not vote for any of them.
    Fixed
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I agree. I hope he is still on the ballot somehow for election just so I can vote for the man I believe in. I hate having to vote for a second rate president like Obama, Newt or Romney. Then again maybe everyone else will feel the same way I do and we just won't even vote at all, lol. Maybe the electoral votes will also feel the same way and think that there is no real candidate worth voting for.

Quite honestly we don't even need a president we just need someone to volunteer to get out of the way and let us be.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I agree. I hope he is still on the ballot somehow for election just so I can vote for the man I believe in. I hate having to vote for a second rate president like Obama, Newt or Romney. Then again maybe everyone else will feel the same way I do and we just won't even vote at all, lol. Maybe the electoral votes will also feel the same way and think that there is no real candidate worth voting for.

Quite honestly we don't even need a president we just need someone to volunteer to get out of the way and let us be.
    exactly what the office of president was designed for.

3 branches of govt stop from this slippery slope to tyranny.
    why on earth would any American be applauding when Obama is saying he's asked for more power to consolidate govt.
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    exactly what the office of president was designed for.

3 branches of govt stop from this slippery slope to tyranny.
    why on earth would any American be applauding when Obama is saying he's asked for more power to consolidate govt.
    yeah well I reserve the belief that there are 4 branches of government now. The 4th being the Indepedent Regulatory Agencies. I hate those IRA's!!! They restrict our freedom's to nothing! IRA's aren't even constitutional.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i dont have any voting rights - i feel like this is 1950 or something..wtf.

and that santorum guy looks/acts like such a douche - as if our country isnt already doomed - i potentially have to watch that idiot parade around the white house... makes me wanna puke. not that any of this really matters. the presidency is a ****ing joke if you ask me. these faces do not run our country.
    Santorum really does come off as a douche.Watched him for the first time in an interview yesterday morning.Almost immediately disliked the guy.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Conagher

Santorum really does come off as a douche.Watched him for the first time in an interview yesterday morning.Almost immediately disliked the guy.
    what specifically are you referring to?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.16%

What do you guys think about Rand Paul, I'm curious.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    What do you guys think about Rand Paul, I'm curious.
    Not a excact Ron Paul clone...and unlike Ron Pauls decade's of consistancy Rand needs to be proven with time, and proven not to ever sell out.

Ron Paul is really a stepping stone for the future, Ron cant be the complete object of focus. Having Rand is a good thing (so far).
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

what specifically are you referring to?
    Nothing he said in particular,just the way he carried himself.I have a hard time identifying with any one on the far right.For me,anyway,most issues are not as black and white as the so called social conservatives make them out to be.I think Santorum will win quite a few of the midwest States,though.
    I will have to do some research on where he stands on the main issues before I can make a final ascertation.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Conagher

Nothing he said in particular,just the way he carried himself.I have a hard time identifying with any one on the far right.For me,anyway,most issues are not as black and white as the so called social conservatives make them out to be.I think Santorum will win quite a few of the midwest States,though.
    just wondered.

did anyone see that $800 million of the new budget is going to Arab spring countries?
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

just wondered.

did anyone see that $800 million of the new budget is going to Arab spring countries?
    its not particularly an increase over what went there in last year's budget
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

its not particularly an increase over what went there in last year's budget
    true.

at least there's a budget this year haha
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

true.

at least there's a budget this year haha
    Nobody knows what the budget is, the military, pentagon, area 51, etc....run off black budgets as well. They can cut a billion in public and raise 2 billion in black budgets and nobody will ever complain.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

Nobody knows what the budget is, the military, pentagon, area 51, etc....run off black budgets as well. They can cut a billion in public and raise 2 billion in black budgets and nobody will ever complain.
    hahha I know man.

it's all a joke at this point.

just like they use "safety and freedom" to push the TSA, drones, etc...they are using religious rhetoric for this contraceptive crap.

next term it will be gun owners.

the progressives have a blueprint of polarizing any view point that isn't the socialized big govt view

and this year Obama will have 2 million zombies under his "truth squad"
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

hahha I know man.

it's all a joke at this point.

just like they use "safety and freedom" to push the TSA, drones, etc...they are using religious rhetoric for this contraceptive crap.

next term it will be gun owners.

the progressives have a blueprint of polarizing any view point that isn't the socialized big govt view

and this year Obama will have 2 million zombies under his "truth squad"
    They fund their own operations too, so really they can do whatever they want even against the wishes of the white house and get away with it.

They are working on the gun part, amazing on how Obama was linked to the "Fast and Furious" but the problem they claim is the American people.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin...mas-watergate/

Speaking of Zombies, there are similarities by Obama's Civilian Military (Thats officially funded by the Health Care Bill, lol) and the Hitler Youth.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

They fund their own operations too, so really they can do whatever they want even against the wishes of the white house and get away with it.

They are working on the gun part, amazing on how Obama was linked to the "Fast and Furious" but the problem they claim is the American people.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin...mas-watergate/

Speaking of Zombies, there are similarities by Obama's Civilian Military (Thats officially funded by the Health Care Bill, lol) and the Hitler Youth.
    dude.

we ARE the Weimar republic.

we've already spoken about how they are painting average every day Americans as domestic terrorists

Similar Forum Threads

1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31