Muliculturism has Failed

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. So basically you think all black people act the exact same. And you think a vast majority of them are "targeting" whites. You do realize not all black people are smoking weed right? They aren't all listening to gangster rap music. Your problem is your bull**** generalizations. I know not all black people are doing these "cultural" things you hate because I know many of them that don't do it. I listen to some gangster rap music that has poor lyrics, why shouldn't I? Just because a song says something doesn't mean I have to do it. I don't need anyone judging what I listen to or watch, that's called FREEDOM.

    As for these "true facts" like blacks are forcing whites to fight, again that is a generalization. Weird, I've seen a lot of times whites were fighting and blacks weren't even forcing them to do it! Insanity. Odd, I'm a teacher and I have black students who aren't flowing and banging on desks. Some of them are much better students than some of my white kids. This all sounds like crap you've made up or been told to believe in your littledistorted world.

    As for your statistics, we know percentage wise blacks are more likely to be criminals. This has been known for a while. A lot of factors go into that, like a lack of education, poverty, etc. Perhaps instead of complaining and being fearful you should try and help change the factors that cause this. Donate your time somewhere to make a difference. I know this would cause you to interact with black people "GASP!"

    You sound like the usual die hard right winger. Whining about "funding" abortion, but complaining about all these kids and not wanting to help any of them. I like to call those people pro-birth. They want kids to be born, but once they are forget them, "I don't want to fund their school or do anything to help them, I just want to make sure that poor single mom has a kid." That and being scared of people who are different. Let me guess, homophobic as well? Those big bad gay guys running around trying to get you as well.

    You should just stay inside, CLEARLY all these people who are different from you are after you. Beware!

    Have a good day, we aren't going to get either of us to change our sides at all. And I have to go outside and run some errands anyways. I'll be on the lookout for all these black people that are targeting me. I've got it down, if I see a bunch of white people I leave my car doors open because we know white people don't commit crimes. If I see a black person, obviously I speed away from the supermarket. They would rape and kill me if I put it in park.


  2. I never said YOU shouldn't listen to Gangster rap (although I do think GANGSTER rap is a big contributor to the downfall of black society, as well as society as a whole). But when a song is talking about killing White people for the sheer joy in it, are you singing along? Are you saying, "Ya, kill that White bitch"? And if so, I'll bet every time they say nigga, you just hum that line right! How laughable! You're actually SUBJUGATING YOURSELF! I would recommend you stop listening to it, but I also sacrificed for your freedom TO listen to it if you so choose. And of course I realize that many of my statistics are generalizations. However, I deal in the real world, where even if you are that one "unlucky" victim, you are STILL that one "unlucky" victim. I live on statistics (which are basically what our instincts operate on), and we KNOW what the statistics say. My views on blacks in schools are my OWN views, because as I have said before, I am in Community College now and I am also a product of the public school education system. I KNOW what I'm talking about because I've LIVED it. I've lived in the projects. Up until a year ago, I was listening to Gangsta Rap as well! Hell, I've been known to do an assortment of drugs WITH black people, as well as sell a wide assortment of drugs to ghetto-dwellers paying with food-stamps and welfare-checks! But I LEARNED from my mistakes! That's how I KNOW, first hand, that if these people would spend their welfare money where it's supposed to go, and show some initiative in climbing the corporate ladder, they would be able to make something of themselves. But they don't, and WE ALL suffer (well, the 48% of us that pay taxes, that is).

    Lack of education, poverty, etc. makes someone become a murderer/rapist (especially one that targets White people)? That's new to me!

    As far as abortion goes, I am "pro-self-control". If you can't afford a baby, don't make one! Men and women masturbate (hell, many women prefer it). Use protection if you HAVE to have sex. And if that fails...live with the consequences. It's called RESPONSIBILITY, you know, the needle in the eye of liberals world-wide! A fetus, if left alone, will mature into a live baby. Thus, "destroying" a fetus simply because it will become a burden is WRONG, since it will become a human life without any intervention from anyone else!

    I have no problem with funding schools, but I do believe in holding TEACHERS accountable, AND giving them the tools to keep proper discipline in the classroom. If a student graduates 12th grade and can't read, SOMEONE needs to be fired. Case closed.

    As far as lack of education goes as a potentiator for criminality, public school is essentially free to the students (as is their meals). The problem is THEY DON'T LEARN, and we don't force them to. WHY? Are you going to tell me that blacks are inherently dumb? Because if not, the only other logical explanation is that either YOU are failing them, or THEY aren't being held accountable or are being held to different standards (BY THE TEACHERS). Which is it?

    Let me ask you, percentage wise, how many white-on-white fights have you seen, white-on-black, black-on-white, and black-on-black? I'm going to HAVE to call BS if you say White people fight more than blacks. Ever heard a White kid call a black person a nigger? I haven't! But yet I hear all kinds of racial epithets against Whites thrown around school everyday.

    I'm okay with SOME taxes. I believe in safety nets. If you are UNABLE to work, I WILL HAPPILY HELP YOU (REGARDLESS of race). If you are mentally disabled, I will help you. If you are uneducated, I will help you get educated. If you lost your job, I'll help you between jobs (and I'll even help you find a job)! But what I will not do, is fund immoral behavior, nor help someone sit around the house and scheme up ways to defraud me out of more of my hard-earned money. Nor am I okay with people voting on whatever representatives in Congress promise to essentially raise their "expendable income" at my expense. I do NOT exist on this Earth to take care of somebody else, and it's damn ungrateful of them to vote to take MORE of my money so they can SPEND MORE.

    It's so funny! I actually have quite a few black friends (one is named Jamanicus), who know all about how I think, and yet we're able to get along just fine! I even just went fishing with my Mexican buddy a few weekends ago! But it always seems like it's the WHITE liberals that are unwilling to accept what I've said, and resort to name-calling! Me and my friends simply discuss these things, and yes we argue about it, but at the end of the day, they at least UNDERSTAND my hesitation. You know, this should be a great opportunity for you all to ask a "typical racist" questions to get to know how we TRULY feel about things, and not what the media sensationalizes as news and the truth. But I doubt you all will take me up on this offer.

    As far as your homophobic statement goes, I think it'd be difficult to be homophobic seeing as how I'm bisexual (damn, another one of your generalizations shot down). HOWEVER, I do believe it is a sin to act on those perversions (so I don't), and I do believe it is immoral to FORCE our children to accept such behavior as normal, as it is not. I, for whatever reason, am unfortunate enough to have had something happen to me during puberty that caused such a perversion. That's just my cross to bear, and BELIEVE ME, I am not happy about it. But I also do not fear homosexuals, and so long as they are not "in your face" about it ("flambuoyant"), I am perfectly willing to be friends with them! In fact, I find many gays to be extremely funny!

    You really have a poor characterization of me based on a statistically-found viewpoint, and I firmly believe it is due to your stereotypes of White, Right-Wing, Tea-Party, Christian Conservatives. I've pretty much laid out a good representation of my ideology, and yet you continue to depict me as someone who lives in fear and hates everybody and wants them all to die, and that's just not the case. However, I want to be around people that welcome me, and statistics show that is NOT likely to happen around minorities. As such, it takes me a LONG time to become comfortable enough with a minority to become friends, and even then there is only so far I'm willing to go. Hell, I've learned a lot from BigBlackGuy and ChocolateMilk (among others of course), and deeply respect them. You really should actually think about the messages I've been delivering in my posts before trying to assassinate my character, which has clearly been your goal from your first reply to my post (with the Hitler thing), which was CLEARLY out of line. But it's okay, it's not the first time I've been called Hitler (I AM in the Tea-Party, so I'm used to typical Lefty name-calling).

    I simply want my children to be good, moral, God-Fearing people, and the rest is up to God. But I believe that the best way for me to prepare them with a good childhood (and a safer one), as well as a better education, is to keep them under the wing of European Civilization. After they grow up, THEN they can diversify if they so choose.
    --Brian
    •   
       


  3. I don't have time to reply to your massive post, but I'll try and hit some points. Singing kill that white bitch doesn't make me want to kill a white woman anymore than typing this did. Or anymore than playing Call of Duty makes me want to shoot someone. You seem to think music or TV or videogames cause people to act in certain ways. I think the evidence is pretty clear they do not. A lot of my friends grew up listening to Eminem a WHITE rapper tell people to do drugs, kill women, etc. Wouldn't you know it none of them are in jail.

    Lack of education, poverty, etc help drive people to crime. You still haven't provided ANY evidence that black people are targeting white people on a massive scale. All you can do is show a black person committing a crime against a white person and say "see they are all alike!"

    And honestly knowing your young and in community college lends me to believe you might just not be very educated at this point. I'm not really trying to be a jerk with that statement, but you REALLY don't sound very educated. Your hypocrisy alone is mind-blowing as is you saying things like "you really see more whites fighting? I call BS!" Yeah I see a lot more whites fighting. In fact, I've seen two black people in a fight in my entire life. Part of that is because where I went to college and where I'm from the white people outnumber the black big time.

    And other things make me wonder about your education level like the paragraph about you talking about blacks not learning. You know we have black CEO's, a black President, blacks who have made tremendous scientific discoveries, etc. Sounds to me like they learned something.

    All in all you strike me as a person living in fear of people because of the color of their skin. You obviously have seen some blacks act in a manner that isn't appropriate for your liking and you've extrapolated that to think that all blacks are evil, similar to people thinking all Muslims are terrorists. You're more than welcome to continue to carry those viewpoints, but don't be pissed at me for not buying on.

    It REALLY seems as if you haven't grasped the fact yet that some people in all sorts of races commit crimes, some people in all sorts of races do brilliant things, some people in all sorts of races aren't educated, etc. When you paint entire races of people in these large brush strokes you're almost always going to be wrong. Most of the people I grew up with who are in jail are white. And wouldn't you know it you don't see me going around saying clearly all white people are criminals because some of the ones I knew are!

    And I'm more than a little shocked you have friends of different races since you apparently think they are a lower class of people.

  4. When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?
    I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

    Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.

    He's free to do that though. Some people in this country seem to always wish it was the old days. The rest of us have moved on. A lot of us call that progress. To people like Brian it's obviously horrible. He strikes me as a person who if you built a time machine would go back and say "ah thank goodness, a whites only restaurant!"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

    Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.
    See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him
    Have you read what he said? He said:

    "I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

    He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

    You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.

    Just because 100% of the people who have driven a van loaded with explosives into a hospital in Oklahoma City are white doesn't mean that when I go to visit my good friend in Oklahoma City I should be scared of any white driver in a van.

  8. Finally you pegged me! That's what I've been saying all along! If I want to go to a "Whites only restaurant", I CAN'T! They cannot exist legally! Why is that? Is this not America? And I've got news for you...MANY people DO want segregation back (even Justice Clarence Thomas, who is black, postulates that blacks could not do any worse in education if they were segregated to black schools, to learn from black teachers, in black culture). As far as fearing black people when walking down the street, you are absolutely correct (due to incidents I have stated in previous posts). Life is a bitch, and I chose to learn from my experiences.

    And as far as not providing any significant evidence about blacks targeting Whites on a massive scale, what part of 80% of the 1.4 million (or 1.7...I forget) were commited by blacks on Whites did not provide that evidence? What about the DOZENS of flash mobs TARGETING Whites all over the country doesn't get that point across? What part of mainstream RAP music talking about killing Whites doesn't get that point across? I've provided LOTS of evidence to that point.

    As far as being educated, I'm just starting my educational career as a Computer Science major. I received a 96 on my ASVAB going into the Air Force, and a 32 on my ACTs. I currently have a 3.74 GPA, and enrolled in such classes as Chem 110 and Calculus II (obviously having completed Calculus I). My logical/reasoning skills are on-point, and I have provided a multitude of evidence to back up my claims. You may not believe as I do, but you cannot argue against the facts. But hey, no liberal ever lets facts get in the way of THEIR logic, have they!
    --Brian

  9. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian

  10. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    Have you read what he said? He said:

    "I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

    He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

    You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.
    You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

    And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian
    52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

    And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

    Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

    And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

    Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?
    Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

    And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.
    He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

    Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

    Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.
    You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.
    I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people. That's a statistical fact.

    I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

    But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?
    He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in America. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

    I thought that was pretty obvious.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in big cities. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

    I thought that was pretty obvious.
    When you say he can have what he wants, then on the next sentence say he can't, its hard to tell what you are trying to say.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people.

    I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

    But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!
    More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

    Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

    I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian
    I know you're on a roll and all with your anti-black and I hate to slow you down, but the homicide rate for blacks has almost dropped in half since 1998.

    But THANKFULLY they are mainly killing other black people right?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

    Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

    I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.
    Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was.

    I have never attempted to make the argument that racism done by minorities is acceptable. I find it reprehensible, just like I find Brian's views on blacks.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was.

    I have never attempted to make the argument that racism done by minorities is acceptable. I find it reprehensible, just like I find Brian's views on blacks.
    But societally its accepted. The odds of a black on white crime being treated as a hate crime is roughly 0.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But societally its accepted. The odds of a black on white crime being treated as a hate crime is roughly 0.
    I hardly think this is a reason to call for segregation or blame black kids beating on desks and flowing for the reason any white kid doesn't succeed in school. Though I agree it's wrong.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    I hardly think this is a reason to call for segregation or blame black kids beating on desks and flowing for the reason any white kid doesn't succeed in school. Though I agree it's wrong.
    But with it being societally accepted for any minority to self segregate, its ridiculous that the majority can't.

  24. You are correct, blacks killing blacks doesn't affect me personally. It's very sad, sure! But on a physical, safety-concerned level, if I was assured that I would not be assaulted by a black man due to my Whiteness, I would no longer be concerned around black people. I, however, do not accept blacks killing Whites simpyl for the fact that they're White. If it could be 100% blacks killing blacks, I'd be fine with that. Then we could work with the black community to deal with the problem. Just like if it were 100% Whites killing Whites, I'd expect Whites to deal with the problem. But, unfortunately for you, the numbers just don't provide for a "snowball's chance in Hell" of becoming true. It is people like you that have allowed things to become as bad as they are by burying your heads in the sand, and blaming everything under the sun except for the true culprits, and essentially legitimizing the problems by saying either "well, we can't do anything about it" or "other people are doing it too", and doing nothing to fix the problem.

    And if you're going to cite statistics, please cite your sources as I have. Otherwise I begin to think you're making up statistics to make your points become valid (which tends to be what liberals do, especially in instances of gun control).
    --Brian

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Seccsi
    I hardly think this is a reason to call for segregation or blame black kids beating on desks and flowing for the reason any white kid doesn't succeed in school. Though I agree it's wrong.
    However, if I want my children to have a better education, be safer, and not be exposed to that kind of disruptive behavior, I should be allowed to do so by sending them to schools of my choosing. The law should have no say in the matter. Again, multiculturalism has only served to subjugate the European culture of traditional family values and the traditional American lifestyle. Hell, the psychiatrists are trying to legitimize pedophilia, we're now selling lingerie for children, and in Switzerland they now have "sex boxes" for kindergarteners, so they can learn what genitals feel like (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/grap...s-pleasurable/)! They're even removing any gender-specific terms from schools in Canada (like "boy" and "girl")! ALL of these are liberal/progressive/socialist ideas! I'll bet you're just fine and dandy with those too right? Multiculturalism at its' finest!

    The only people that feel an interest in telling me how to raise my children and live my life are liberals, and I don't like it. I want to raise my children as God-Fearing Christians with good moral character, and to understand what is REALLY right and wrong (not just what the liberals decide is acceptable or unacceptable). That is currently quite an undertaking given the current society we live in, and it should not be as such. And if we were able to choose where we send our kids for schooling, and neighborhoods that fit our expectations of what its' culture should be, then this would no longer become an issue.
    --Brian
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help failed a physical
    By Darkhighlander in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. Possible fix for failed/no/delayed PCT?
    By cassiusclay in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. failed at leg press :(
    By rolandajoint in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Log in
Log in